Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US (36703 Views)

$322m Abacha Loot: List Of States To Receive Cash In July / $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. / FG To Disburse $322m Abacha Loot To Nigerians - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 04, 2020
I see half of that money ending in somebody's pocket, quote me wrong if you can
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by kareemkamil(m): 9:08pm On May 04, 2020
General Sani Abacha will never rest well
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by lexy2014: 9:08pm On May 04, 2020
seunmsg:

The NSIP is responsible for distributing the money to the poor.

Did it distribute d money to d poor?
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by Omijin: 9:20pm On May 04, 2020
Abacha, a man who see tomorrow. He knew that a time will come that Corona will lock everybody inside and become impossible to make money. He tried his best by saving enough for his family and family to come but US government wan scatter well executed plan . What a loving father.we love you daddy, sleep on. My able president. The only Nigerian that know the true value of money. Your legacy can never be forgotten......
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by seunmsg(m): 9:22pm On May 04, 2020
lexy2014:

Did it distribute d money to d poor?

Trader money, conditioner cash transfer, and N-power. That’s what NSIP does.
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by lexy2014: 9:33pm On May 04, 2020
seunmsg:

Trader money, conditioner cash transfer, and N-power. That’s what NSIP does.

Am not asking u what NSIP does. Am asking if d money collected in 2018 was shared to d poor as guaranteed by d govt?
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by Obidon1(m): 9:37pm On May 04, 2020
I think abacha is a Saint according to president buhari
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by 9iceprince(m): 9:37pm On May 04, 2020
Blackfire:
That money is Niger delta money...not Nigeria.

Money that will be re looted.

Shame all of you that voted this holy evil govt

Sorry bro I feel your pain... But have you forgotten $1b was lavishly distributed by DASUKI during Your Messiah's tenure that's more than ×3 of this... So stop doing as If Looting is new to you as a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 04, 2020
Nathphil:

Are you proud of this your comment?

Are you not tired of running away from the truth? Are those useless leaders we now have not followers before taking up leadership positions? Did they suddenly become corrupt? followers are as guilty as leaders and there is no end in sight cos the followers aspiring to these position, struggling to take over as a corrupt as they come. So stop playing the ostrich and call a spade a spade. Doesn't need to sound nice
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by Amudeneogu: 9:44pm On May 04, 2020
Please where is the one they repatriated before? let America know that the one they gave to them was shared to one particular ethnic groups and left the other ethnic groups
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by Nathphil(m): 9:44pm On May 04, 2020
faceURfront:

Are you not tired of running away from the truth? Are those useless leaders we now have not followers before taking up leadership positions? Did they suddenly become corrupt? followers are as guilty as leaders and there is no end in sight cos the followers aspiring to these position, struggling to take over as a corrupt as they come. So stop playing the ostrich and call a spade a spade. Doesn't need to sound nice
You have spoken well, but you don't need to generalise. There might be good leaders and followers in Naija
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by delawal: 9:46pm On May 04, 2020
tomorrow now u go hear say this money was signed and used by abba kyari who has died before it was released. oya go,and probe dead body or snake wey dey swallow money
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by Blackfire(m): 9:46pm On May 04, 2020
9iceprince:

Sorry bro I feel your pain... But have you forgotten $1b was lavishly distributed by DASUKI during Your Messiah's tenure that's more than ×3 of this... So stop doing as If Looting is new to you as a Nigerian

Didn't your holy mallam collect his own in the form of bullet proof car??

Village people are on your matter
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by seunmsg(m): 9:49pm On May 04, 2020
lexy2014:

Am not asking u what NSIP does. Am asking if d money collected in 2018 was shared to d poor as guaranteed by d govt?

Go and ask the N-power, trader money and conditional cash transfer beneficiaries. They are in a better position to explain things clearly to you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by ud4u: 9:49pm On May 04, 2020
Magic all the way
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:53pm On May 04, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:

Shut up

Shut up how na? Shwooo, Them don cash it, which city for Nigeria can rub shoulder with Cairo or Joburg, Cape Town, and other beautiful african cities, Nigeria na dead na..
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 04, 2020
nedekid:

I believe they agreed on lag ibadan road, Niger bridge and kano road. Hope it will truly be used.

Si I heard. I trust the US will monitor it based on the terms agreed upon. Let's see how it is implemented...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by NairaMaster1(m): 9:55pm On May 04, 2020
Tradermoni and venerable homes again.
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 04, 2020
PassingShot:

The one they gave them condition to spend on the poorest Nigerians which they are doing, are wailers complaining?

Poorest Nigerians ke? So they can use ghost names and siphon money right? You better don't engage in blind followership. undecided

I've been informed they were told to spend it on Lagos-Ibadan, Kano-Abuja and second Niger bridge. That will ensure prudence in the expenditure of the funds. That's all we want in our country.
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by FEGNO: 10:01pm On May 04, 2020
BUT I THOUGHT PMB STATED CATEGORICALLY THAT ABACHA DID NOT STEAL ANY MONEY? I HAVE HIM ON RECORD SAYING THAT. SHAME ON HIM FOR TAKING THE MONEY WHICH BY THE WAY, IS ONLY GOING TO BE RE-LOOTED
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by lexy2014: 10:05pm On May 04, 2020
seunmsg:

Go and ask the N-power, trader money and conditional cash transfer beneficiaries. They are in a better position to explain things clearly to you.

So u didn't no and u have been putting up a defence? To what end? Aren't u their spokesman?
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by lexy2014: 10:07pm On May 04, 2020
PassingShot:

The one they gave them condition to spend on the poorest Nigerians which they are doing, are wailers complaining?

Which "poorest Nigerians"? D $320m that was collected in 2018, was it shared 4 poorest Nigerians?
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by tonididdy(m): 10:08pm On May 04, 2020
The USA is very stupid to return the money to this regime at hand. angry
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by lexy2014: 10:09pm On May 04, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Poorest Nigerians ke? So they can use ghost names and siphon money right? You better don't engage in blind followership. undecided

I've been informed they were told to spend it on Lagos-Ibadan, Kano-Abuja and second Niger bridge. That will ensure prudence in the expenditure of the funds. That's all we want in our country.

Dude they aren't using d money for anything. They only said those things so d US will release d money. They made a similar promise to Switzerland when they took delivery of $320m in 2018 but nothing to show for it
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by lexy2014: 10:12pm On May 04, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Si I heard. I trust the US will monitor it based on the terms agreed upon. Let's see how it is implemented...

How will they monitor it? D $320m collected from Switzerland in 2018 under similar agreement, was Switzerland able to monitor of?
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by seunmsg(m): 10:15pm On May 04, 2020
lexy2014:

So u didn't no and u have been putting up a defence? To what end? Aren't u their spokesman?

I can’t help you further since you’ve decided to be blind to reality. Have a nice night.
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by lexy2014: 10:18pm On May 04, 2020
seunmsg:

I can’t help you further since you’ve decided to be blind to reality. Have a nice night.

Reality that u aren't in touch with? Reality that u don't no and can't explain? Whose more blind?
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 04, 2020
lexy2014:

How will they monitor it? D $320m collected from Switzerland in 2018 under similar agreement, was Switzerland able to monitor of?

This is America, not Switzerland. The US has a history of meddling in other countries' politics, so just watch and see...
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by seunmsg(m): 10:27pm On May 04, 2020
lexy2014:

Reality that u aren't in touch with? Reality that u don't no and can't explain? Whose more blind?

If you’ve not seen an N-power, trader money or CCT beneficiary around you, then it’s a shame. Open your eyes, even prople on this forum have testified to be beneficiaries of the program.
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by lexy2014: 10:34pm On May 04, 2020
seunmsg:

If you’ve not seen an N-power, trader money or CCT beneficiary around you, then it’s a shame. Open your eyes, even prople on this forum have testified to be beneficiaries of the program.

Then u shouldn't have any problem answering d simple question I asked which I ask again:

lexy2014:

Am not asking u what NSIP does. Am asking if d money ($320m) collected in 2018 was shared to d poor as guaranteed by d govt?
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by lexy2014: 10:38pm On May 04, 2020
seunmsg:

If u no all this, then what's d essence of this comment?
seunmsg:

One hand u claim u no, but pressed for details, u start complaining and whining

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' / Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ / Gafaru Street In Lagos Flooded After A 12 Hour Rainfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.