Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US (36730 Views)

$322m Abacha Loot: List Of States To Receive Cash In July / $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. / FG To Disburse $322m Abacha Loot To Nigerians - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 04, 2020
This Abacha money no dey finish? Nawa o
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 04, 2020
Bossontop:
undecided

Nigerian polithiefcians on hearing dis news and knowing alert dey come.....

[img]https://media1./images/d5bd4e441ed3a7a4606e31c41a2b16c5/tenor.gif?itemid=15595949[/img]

Lol Oshiomole kind of dance. I think I have seen him dance like this before.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by CyberWolf: 6:24pm On May 04, 2020
My own be say, this Lagos-Ibadan expressway, they no dey complete am .. I’ve been hearing this same Lagos-Ibadan expressway since 1999 angry
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by guru90: 6:24pm On May 04, 2020
Am speechless.
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 04, 2020
As far as infrastructural and construction projects is the purpose, this money will favour me. How it will happen, I have no idea.

God, in your hands sir..
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by Tremple8v: 6:25pm On May 04, 2020
I know say this bubu regime, Na thiefs full there .
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by Kubernetes: 6:29pm On May 04, 2020
Projen:

Your propaganda won't fly. Atiku Bagudu is a thief. When did he give the information and when was he allowed to rule his state. He is a part of the Abacha Cabal that drain the wealth of this country. God punish him and his generation.

Well,you should not accuse me as if I am surpporting him.That was why I reported in the second person singular.
As I heard,I said though not just.
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by afroxyz: 6:30pm On May 04, 2020
Buhari don hammer for this Corona period. Choi

1 Like

Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by Kubernetes: 6:31pm On May 04, 2020
SocialJustice:
Lies, he was a money launderer for Abacha and this particular sum he domiciled in his name but the money was traced back to abacha. The story is online, go and read.

Any Abacha loot anywhere in the world is known unless it was properly hidden.

Ok but don't tagged me a lier.
You should comprehend my phrase "it was said"
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by Aiyegbajeje2001: 6:36pm On May 04, 2020
We should be grateful to Abacha for saving the money for this generation. He knew that our political leaders before now would have embezzled the money had it not been saved in foreign lands. On behalf of our dear country, I say thank you Mr. Abaach and may your soul rest in peace
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by Gracenetwork(m): 6:40pm On May 04, 2020
This plus the Covik 419 money, they will share it among themselves... LOOTERS shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by blowjohn(m): 6:41pm On May 04, 2020
stinflame:

Not at all from my knowledge.

Does it make sense to say that abachas loot was part of the money to be used for the niger bridge?
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by domaboy1759: 6:43pm On May 04, 2020
Bangudu don Cash out, picker buhari go collect 30% as usual
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by PopeFlatino(m): 6:45pm On May 04, 2020
I have been begging for money every where for 3weeks now just to gather up something for my treatment.

I won't stop,I got no shame now...if you have suffered chronic chest pain before u will know how am feeling,,,am dying.

I have gotten help last month from two NairaLanders but after the treatment then,the symptoms worsen.

Please help me cry please help me cry

Am no longer myself,God will protect ur Family from d pandemic I pray..amen

Help me

1 Like

Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by phantom24: 6:45pm On May 04, 2020
Since Apc took over power, everytime money is recovered it's used for lagos -ibadan xpressway. Was the money stolen on lagos-ibadan xpressway? Or we don't have neglected federal roads in other regions of this country?
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by SweetCunt97(f): 6:45pm On May 04, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:

Shut up
How do i benefit from your 20m job creation?
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by olajohnson5(m): 6:46pm On May 04, 2020
But why this time..
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by SocialJustice: 6:47pm On May 04, 2020
Kubernetes:

Ok but don't tagged me a lier.
You should comprehend my phrase "it was said"
Ok, sorry.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by IMASTEX: 6:49pm On May 04, 2020
oluwadabira111:
Oya come and shut me up shocked
Don't mind him, it is the #30,000 giving to him that he is defending after all his life fully depend on it now. Every sane & sincere Nigerians know that money has just be relooted.
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by nextstep(m): 6:49pm On May 04, 2020
Ideally, they should just use this money to pay all the debts we have right now.
It will save us a ton of interest in the long term.

But of course, what wii happen is a certain set of people will buy new houses and cars, even runs girls will be blessed. Dubai real estate loading... Maga don pay... shout hallelujah ohh!

But wait oh, didn't Buhari say Abacha didn't steal? Where is this loot money coming from? Ayam not understanding?

Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 04, 2020
blowjohn:

Does it make sense to say that abachas loot was part of the money to be used for the niger bridge?

Fund's doesn't matter their source provided they are available. But Civil Engineering project in Nigeria are never paid in full.. They are paid in batches and do reoccure in yearly budgets.
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by sizer07: 6:54pm On May 04, 2020
See where oyibo good pass black man, additional $3m accrued as interest and they did not play boju boju with it. If na my fellow black man, take Gandola for instant that is in charge of this money and that interest gada. U and I know what will folo suit
By the grace of God man most jagpa comot from this shiit hole kwantiri. Let me hear you say Amen if you are one of the jagpa crue loading . Las las buhari and his zombies will reloot the repatriated abacha looted founds.watch out tomorrow buhari will send a letter to Senate for another loan to add up so that the money will go round. Bunch of thief in baban rigas.
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by SocialJustice: 6:55pm On May 04, 2020
Keemsleek005:

I might be wrong sir am not arguing about but on the second niger bridge its strictly government payment.
Ok
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by fineboynl(m): 6:55pm On May 04, 2020
that money is a billion equivalent at the time it was looted.
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by goldensmiles: 6:56pm On May 04, 2020
When will this abacha loot finish mbok?..... This really looted!!!!
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by blowjohn(m): 7:00pm On May 04, 2020
stinflame:

Fund's doesn't matter their source provided they are available. But Civil Engineering project in Nigeria are never paid in full.. They are paid in batches and do reoccure in yearly budgets.

I get ur point. But I tot the bridge was a collaboration between federal government and private sector?
Like it wasnt subject to this kind of funds?
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by Uncleodi(m): 7:00pm On May 04, 2020
But Buhari said in 2011 that Abacha did not steal any money.
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 04, 2020
festacman:
The significant thing about this recovered loot is that it is tied to three strategic projects that are located in three strategic locations in such a way that most Nigerians will benefit. Balanced arrangement.

Above all, COVID-19 or not, work will continue on these key projects towards completion. Excellent!

What are the 3 strategic projects?
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by leesamyoung(m): 7:01pm On May 04, 2020
I hope they remember that it takes 200billion naira to distribute 5 thousand naira each to 40 million bvn holder. will be waiting on how they say they distribute this

1 Like

Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by DTeekay(m): 7:02pm On May 04, 2020
Wow, this money will just dissapear into thin air.

Anyways contact me for bulk supply of any medical equipment including facial masks, thermometer and medical PPE.

Zero seven zero three four four six five two zero two.
EtteP:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2020/05/04/breaking-buhari-govt-receives-312m-abacha-loot-from-us/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP / Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents / Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.