Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US (36697 Views)

$322m Abacha Loot: List Of States To Receive Cash In July / $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. / FG To Disburse $322m Abacha Loot To Nigerians - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by Weirdgee: 10:39pm On May 04, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:

Shut up
APC next level indeed
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by lexy2014: 10:40pm On May 04, 2020
Iamundisputed:

This is America, not Switzerland. The US has a history of meddling in other countries' politics, so just watch and see...

Bros there's no difference. D US has given loans to several countries. Have u seen them running after d countries to give account of d loans they give?
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 04, 2020
lexy2014:

Bros there's no difference. D US has given loans to several countries. Have u seen them running after d countries to give account of d loans they give?

Ok if you insist, I won't force my opinion on you. All I know is that they don't have a choice than to actually spend the money on those projects.

Whether or not they will embezzle part of it, no one can guarantee. As long as they spend a major amount on those projects, no loss for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by seunmsg(m): 10:47pm On May 04, 2020
lexy2014:

If u no all this, then what's d essence of this comment?

One hand u claim u no, but pressed for details, u start complaining and whining

I was leading you to the answer but it’s obvious your brain can’t comprehend anything. I told you clearly the money and more were used to fund NSIP.

NSIP is responsible for trader money, N-power and Conditional cash transfer.

Do you still need me to tell you again that the money in question is being used to pay trader money, N-power and CCT beneficiaries? Are the beneficiaries of the program not the same poor people the FG and Swiss government agreed to share the money to?

Will government go from street to street to share the money just to anybody without a structure? Why are some of you so deaf and dumb to reality?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by 9iceprince(m): 11:07pm On May 04, 2020
Blackfire:

Didn't your holy mallam collect his own in the form of bullet proof car??

Village people are on your matter

CLAP for yourself for admitting this started long time ago,,,, then why are you DEMONIZING this regime and getting GEJ regime CANONIZED.... 1st class Ignorant always deviating from the Issue
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by Moneywirer: 11:09pm On May 04, 2020
Temptee101:

Story.

So despite your age and everything that has happened in Nigeria and in this govt especially, you are still wired to believe this thieves

I'm surprised too
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by inyenejo(m): 11:20pm On May 04, 2020
Re-loot the loots buharigg.
This is by far the most corrupt regime in Nigeria since its creation, we apologise to Abacha and his family because we have finally seen the most corrupt regime in the world.
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by Legendguru: 11:28pm On May 04, 2020
WHY did they release ir
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by Wendyalice(f): 12:00am On May 05, 2020
How can US believe anything that comes out of the mouth of Nigerian politicians?

Las Las it will end like others ��
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by lexy2014: 12:04am On May 05, 2020
seunmsg:

I was leading you to the answer but it’s obvious your brain can’t comprehend anything. I told you clearly the money and more were used to fund NSIP.

NSIP is responsible for trader money, N-power and Conditional cash transfer.

Do you still need me to tell you again that the money in question is being used to pay trader money, N-power and CCT beneficiaries? Are the beneficiaries of the program not the same poor people the FG and Swiss government agreed to share the money to?

Will government go from street to street to share the money just to anybody without a structure? Why are some of you so deaf and dumb to reality?

That's great. U don't need to get emotional. Don't let ur emotions get d better of u cos u are already loosing it. I love this: "Will government go from street to street to share the money just to anybody without a structure?"

So d structure was able to dispense 120billion naira?
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by adomuwiner(m): 12:36am On May 05, 2020
University Workers Are Groaning Under IPPIS As April Salary Is Not Paid -
Kindly pay us from the money
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by Nobody: 1:16am On May 05, 2020
SocialJustice:
Abegi, is it not our Nigeria again. His money will be given to him one way or the other.
This is why I love Nigerians we are pessimistic.gringrin
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by Blackfire(m): 6:35am On May 05, 2020
9iceprince:

CLAP for yourself for admitting this started long time ago,,,, then why are you DEMONIZING this regime and getting GEJ regime CANONIZED.... 1st class Ignorant always deviating from the Issue

You are a lost ,but cannot be found item, so how is your life ?
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by Engrgreg231(m): 10:58am On May 05, 2020
cyrilamx:
Which party received this money when Ngozi was a minister? Okonjo-Iweala reveals how $500m Abacha loot was spent | Ripples Nigeria

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com › okonjo-...

30 Nov 2015 · Okonjo-Iweala reveals how $500m Abacha loot was spent ... Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala has revealed how about $500
Always fact check so you don't make a mockery of yourself.
it is you who would make mockery of yourself nonsense ThankGod you said she gave account of how it was spent can this government account for all the Abacha loots they have received so far
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by Nobody: 11:43am On May 05, 2020
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by winj: 11:48am On May 05, 2020
Big mistake, do not give Nigeria any money without sending a team to the country to manage it!
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by Nobody: 11:56am On May 05, 2020
To ensure transparent management of the returned assets, the Nigerian government promised to, “engage a Civil Society Organisation, who has combined expertise in substantial infrastructure projects, civil engineering, anti-corruption compliance, anti-human trafficking compliance, and procurement to provide additional monitoring and oversight.”
Now just behold the above Nonsense.
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by ademijuwonlo(f): 12:21pm On May 05, 2020
merit455:
APC is scam. I hate that party

Most if not all parties in Nigeria are Scam and only fighting to get their hands on the national wealth.
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by cyrilamx(m): 12:22pm On May 05, 2020
Engrgreg231:
it is you who would make mockery of yourself nonsense ThankGod you said she gave account of how it was spent can this government account for all the Abacha loots they have received so far
No wonder many of you cheated your ways through special centres to pass your WAEC exams. Comprehending what you read could have inform you that I replied the poster who argued that the PDP throughout its 16years never got such amount. Try to read and understand next time before attacking like a rabid dog
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by Engrgreg231(m): 5:18pm On May 13, 2020
cyrilamx:
No wonder many of you cheated your ways through special centres to pass your WAEC exams. Comprehending what you read could have inform you that I replied the poster who argued that the PDP throughout its 16years never got such amount. Try to read and understand next time before attacking like a rabid dog
oga don't be silly
Re: Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US by Engrgreg231(m): 5:20pm On May 13, 2020
cyrilamx:
now can you compare what this administration has received within 6years to what PDP received all through it's 16years

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NBA Condemns Lekki Killings, Sets To Begin Legal Actions Against FG, Military / Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US / I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.