Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace (62315 Views)

Chanel Chin: Oluwo Used To Beat Me, Cheated With Our Housemaid / Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife / Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by illicit(m): 2:35am On May 05, 2020
Antichristus:

Shut the f0ck up. Do you wish your sister or mother is treated this way? The so called Oluwo is a disgrace to Yorubaland. He's a rapist, credit card fraudster, Yahoo Yahoo boy, bigamist, name it.

how was she treated. you are listening to one side of a story..... when she was made a queen did she cry?

now that she was chased out. she begins to cry up and down.

my people say " asunkun to ejo, Ile ni ntu "

one who cries during a quarrell is usually the guilty.

this is Nigeria and not Canada, nothing go do Oluwo.... Amen.
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by illicit(m): 2:37am On May 05, 2020
roladex:
what of d man
the man is a David grin

1 Like

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by illicit(m): 2:39am On May 05, 2020
Digmygold:

It was a party. She could get drunk but she shoukdnt have been taken advantage of by the Oluwo who wasn't drunk.

with what I know about the lady now. I believe that if Oluwo was the drunk one at that party, she would have taken his nude pics to blackmail him.

that lady is a broke ass hoe.

Oluwo fall my hand self, the girl was too cheap
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by liquidfaya: 2:53am On May 05, 2020
Digmygold:
This Oluwa is a typical.example of a redpiller. They pretend to be wealthy when they are bankrupt. They are fraudsters who are likely also ex convicts. They are usually very hostile by nature and extend a lot of cruelty to women and children. They have many aged baby mamas whose kids they are not and cannot cater for due to poverty borne out of laziness and greed.

This man is a typical example of Ubunja aka liquidfaya Karma always does its thing on them. His end will be very brutal. Let her continue to pray.
lol I see by the many messages you wrote me that I'm pissing you off.

It won't stop anytime soon. And the best part is that you know I'm right.

You married an old 32 yr old evening newspaper because you're a desperate loser who couldn't get a young fresh girl.

Trashbin Baby Of The Year.

*spits*

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by illicit(m): 2:58am On May 05, 2020
roladex:
what of d man
hmmm the man is something else but nothing do him jare

1 Like

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by illicit(m): 3:04am On May 05, 2020
salford1:

The former Akure king did not commit half or even a quarter of this Oluwo's offence yet he was dethroned by Mimiko. I guess whether he gets nailed or not depends on the government in Osun State.
Actually the former Deji did worst.

He was sacked for beating his enstranged wife and even pouring a hot substance on her in public
Wife beating is a taboo to the royalty
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Askng(m): 4:27am On May 05, 2020
This is a sad experience, I feel her pains. She needs a lot of support. Nigerians this is a bad reputation for the culture of the Yoruba people
She needs a lot of support
Trust me she need a lot of help at this time
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by EMMALEX4REAL: 5:51am On May 05, 2020
if u are here like me to read, laf and like coments say hi
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Antichristus: 7:59am On May 05, 2020
illicit:

how was she treated. you are listening to one side of a story..... when she was made a queen did she cry?

now that she was chased out. she begins to cry up and down.

my people say " asunkun to ejo, Ile ni ntu "

one who cries during a quarrell is usually the guilty
this is Nigeria and not Canada, nothing go do Oluwo.... Amen.

How you managed to come to the decision that I’m listening to one side of the story seems silly given the stupid Oluwo initially came out and released written and audiovisual statements. Oluwo is on recorded evidence that he had sex with 13 year old girl - May your daughter experience this fate - Amen. He is on record confessing doing credit card fraud - May your bank card fall into the hands of fraudsters and your money siphoned - Amen. He is on record for whacking an elderly Oba. May a 52 year old man beat up your dad and mum - Amen. This is Nigeria. Yes, May everything Oluwo did become your lot.
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by KenBen217: 8:51am On May 05, 2020
it breaks my heart that people are more concerned that she released these videos,than the fact that the oluwo uses weed...and he was involved in a credit card scam...tbh... Nigeria is truly a failed state
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by illicit(m): 8:55am On May 05, 2020
Antichristus:

How you managed to come to the decision that I’m listening to one side of the story seems silly given the stupid Oluwo initially came out and released written and audiovisual statements. Oluwo is on recorded evidence that he had sex with 13 year old girl - May your daughter experience this fate - Amen. He is on record confessing doing credit card fraud - May your bank card fall into the hands of fraudsters and your money siphoned - Amen. He is on record for whacking an elderly Oba. May a 52 year old man beat up your dad and mum - Amen. This is Nigeria. Yes, May everything Oluwo did become your lot.

go and marry the girl oga.
get off my mentions.
in real life self you fit dey use cocaine and I assume that the Oluwo you call stupid is better than you
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by adeniyi3971(m): 9:26am On May 05, 2020
illicit:

and what was she able to with all that dignity. getting drunk and getting in bed with a stranger

Speak with facts!
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by illicit(m): 9:28am On May 05, 2020
adeniyi3971:

Speak with facts!
she said it, not me.

watch her videos then come back and edit ur comment
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Greizman: 10:04am On May 05, 2020
It's really funny how Nigerians judge cases.
I can bet with my life that not more than 5 people on this thread actually watched the you tube video of this interview.
They don't even know the issues this lady raised. Like they say there's always 2 sides to a story..
Judging from what this lady said in this interview.. She has always been a good woman.
Someone on this thread even claimed the lady came to lagos for olosho runs!! Well if you care to know they met in Canada, she had a good job, she was working in a real estate firm, she was rich before they met. Pls watch the interview before you guys comment. It's unfair to tarnish this woman image unnecessarily.
Its not as if I believe the woman cos I really don't know her. But I'm only judging based on this interview. And I really feel she's a good woman.
She was just being used and dumped.
She had a very genuine reason for recording the videos she did. Oluwo started it first.
She didn't leave Nigeria immediately cos she felt the relationship could still be mended but oluwo escalated it by using media to publish stuff about her.
She really loved the king but the king has always been a psycho... Takes weed, Colorado and cocaine according to the video.
Someone on the thread also said she doesn't have a child for the king.. Please what will it cost you guys to open the video and watch since you really wanna comment!
Her son is the crown prince FYI.
The video is 36 minutes long and I watched it all. It was a nice interview.
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Nobody: 10:23am On May 05, 2020
newman0017:
Go drink cornflakes it will calm your rage and make you reason... Dnt expose your stupidity even if it's your right.. Because na King, make him no smoke shaa

Who's this chowderhead! grin grin grin

I'm sure he's one of the badly raised ass-lickers of the ill-mannered demagogic monarch!

grin grin grin
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Digmygold: 11:18am On May 05, 2020
liquidfaya:
lol I see by the many messages you wrote me that I'm pissing you off.

It won't stop anytime soon. And the best part is that you know I'm right.

You married an old 32 yr old evening newspaper because you're a desperate loser who couldn't get a young fresh girl.

Trashbin Baby Of The Year.

*spits*

Your baby mamas were way older than 32 when you fvcked them and left them with society miscreant children. grin Sex starved broke mofo. Any vagina will do. cheesy

And you dont see that you are ticked off by your gutter existence via your miseduGAY dumb epistles. cheesy You are sick and you need to be in psychiatric isolation where your hoe daughter will come and give your gay dick a sloppy bj to cool down your madness.

Cruelty against women and children redpiller maniac. Choke on it ruined ancestor Ubunja. Brokie.
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by ubcandid(m): 11:52am On May 05, 2020
dapadawee:

who else believes that this same Chanel girl smokes weed if you know then you are original street
even coke. Following her story you would know she came to Nigeria for game.

1 Like

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Myself2(m): 1:32pm On May 05, 2020
illicit:

and what was she able to with all that dignity. getting drunk and getting in bed with a stranger

Nobody must accept that divorce, the Oulwo and his dear Olori are a match made in,,,,,,well, wherever hooligans are match-made.
They are a perfect fit and match for each other.

By the way, who's the illiterate reporter that wrote the news item, very very bad English throughout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Darlington23: 1:56pm On May 05, 2020
Please take a minute to fill this survey on stock market trading.
https://www.quba.ng/take-survey
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by meobizy(f): 2:32pm On May 05, 2020
This woman is still talking? Abeg, e don do with their Telemundo love story. She’ll go back when she wants and people who made opinions will end up looking foolish, without shame as usual.

1 Like

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Antichristus: 2:42pm On May 05, 2020
illicit:

go and marry the girl oga.
get off my mentions.
in real life self you fit dey use cocaine and I assume that the Oluwo you call stupid is better than you

Typical Nigerian, lacking in basic morality. In real life Oluwo is nothing but a drug addict, rapist, fraudster, child-molester like Muhammad - the founder of his (and possibly your) religion, cheat, indecent, and a broke guy living a 'packaged' lifestyle. You must be his type. Otherwise, even if you're from Iwo, you shouldn't be defending his shameful antics.

1 Like

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by illicit(m): 2:58pm On May 05, 2020
Antichristus:

Typical Nigerian, lacking in basic morality. In real life Oluwo is nothing but a drug addict, rapist, fraudster, child-molester like Muhammad - the founder of his (and possibly your) religion, cheat, indecent, and a broke guy living a 'packaged' lifestyle. You must be his type. Otherwise, even if you're from Iwo, you shouldn't be defending his shameful antics.

yeah yeah yeah

Oluwo this Akanbi that

you

who are you in real life

mention your real name
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by salford1: 3:17pm On May 05, 2020
illicit:

Actually the former Deji did worst.

He was sacked for beating his enstranged wife and even pouring a hot substance on her in public
Wife beating is a taboo to the royalty
Oluwo boxed another oba in public. Confirmed on camera that credit card scam is not stealing.
That is the lowest of low.
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by illicit(m): 3:22pm On May 05, 2020
salford1:

Oluwo boxed another oba in public. Confirmed on camera that credit card scam is not stealing.
That is the lowest of low.

well I believe if it was that bad, he would have been uninstalled already
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Avalancheman: 3:37pm On May 05, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Can some one tell me why A whole Nigerian VP will be made to look like a mere aid like this??

Come on, stop trying hard to be mischievous cum daft! smiley

"Time and chance" happened to that picture. grin
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Antichristus: 3:51pm On May 05, 2020
illicit:

yeah yeah yeah

Oluwo this Akanbi that

you

who are you in real life

mention your real name

Mr Illicit? Any wonder? Typical Nigerian. Mr Fraudster. Get lost or go and jump off 3rd mainland bridge - you pathetic, miscreant rodent .

1 Like

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by illicit(m): 3:54pm On May 05, 2020
Antichristus:

Mr Illicit? Any wonder? Typical Nigerian. Mr Fraudster. Get lost or go and jump off 3rd mainland bridge - you pathetic, miscreant rodent .

ntoor
o tijo
tongue
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Yeecar(m): 5:35pm On May 05, 2020
Alcapodetuti:

Is it because she doesn't possess the mentality of cultural enslavement? She was brought up in a society where everyone dignity is respected.
I pray you and your cohorts encounter such a woman.
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by contactikenna(m): 5:36pm On May 05, 2020
Anything for the media... Bitches

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Brazil adopts Yoruba as official language - Lekkigists / Igboho: Oro Worshippers Impose 7-day Curfew; Women, Visitors To Remain Indoors / Oba Aruna Ishola: "Any Oba Who Sees Me Will Die"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.