Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace (62317 Views)

Chanel Chin: Oluwo Used To Beat Me, Cheated With Our Housemaid / Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife / Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by kemii2897: 7:57pm On May 04, 2020
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 04, 2020
Alcapodetuti:
The estranged wife of the Oluwo of Iwo land, Queen Chanel chin have come out to defend herself over the several abuse labeled on her personality by people hired by Oluwo, accusing her of being a bad wife for releasing the secret video recording of the Oluwo wrapping marijuana while in the palace and another one where the King admits involvement in credit card scam.

Olori Chanel chin reveal that the King at different times threatened to kill her, claiming he has the Nigeria police at his beckon. According to her, the Oluwo said that he’ll claim she (Chanel) caught fever and die. Claiming she made those video recording for her own safety, because she knew her waterloo will come before the king.

Oba Adewale Akanbi, known for his controversial image which spewed from several controversies he drew to himself and the royal court since November 9, 2015 when he was ‘selected’ and ‘appointed’ by former Governor Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State didn’t handle the sacking of his Olori right.

Watch the full clip of her defense below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zBQGC8Bn48

https://asabeafrika.com/why-i-recorded-oluwos-atrocities-inside-the-palace-olori-chanel-chin/

Only criminals or criminal minded persons like the Fraudster called Oluwo Akanbi, would accuse you of any wrongdoings by exposing the criminal king!

How would someone who was entrusted with so much be behaving like the tout he is. In a saner clime, the yęyę ( worthless) king would have been dethroned With all the revelations of his true identity!

Thank God for your life. What of if the criminal had succeeded in killing you? He would have gotten away with it, especially with our corrupt police.

Run for your life, Woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by adecz: 7:58pm On May 04, 2020
Since he loves 'igbo'
so much,

The man should have been
oba of ijebu igbo!!

cool cool cool cool shocked

4 Likes

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 04, 2020
Alcapodetuti:

Is it because she doesn't possess the mentality of cultural enslavement? She was brought up in a society where everyone dignity is respected.
..does she has dignity ? he bleeped her on the first night, took her to iwo the next day.... boom... marriage started...

3 Likes

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Rexymania(m): 8:01pm On May 04, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Can some one tell me why A whole Nigerian VP will be made to look like a mere aid like this??

Sorry it actually makes no sense. Buhari has visitors and why should he be in their midst
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by explosiveskull(m): 8:06pm On May 04, 2020
Menance:
See the kind of person a whole tribe worships.. Anyway they are yaribas the cursed descendants of the devil..

Shameless hegoat
Foolish senile imbecilic idiotic tribalistic bigot
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:11pm On May 04, 2020
Alcapodetuti:

Is it because she doesn't possess the mentality of cultural enslavement? She was brought up in a society where everyone dignity is respected.
Upon all the dignity she ended up in the bed of a king with multiple wives
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 04, 2020
illicit:
this woman is Delilah and Jezebel in one body

Then, your oba must be Samson and Goliath in one body

1 Like

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 04, 2020
God bless u
Alcapodetuti:

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by andyanders: 8:24pm On May 04, 2020
In a sane society, the king is gone and might end up in prison. The lady will be paid heavily by the media/private investigators in order to provide enough evidence to nail him.
In nigeria, there are lots of our top leaders that do worst. Corrupt legal system backed with high class corruption, protects them.
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by chiefolododo(m): 8:30pm On May 04, 2020
I pray she doesn't die suddenly
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Henri8: 8:36pm On May 04, 2020
vibbb:
Olori Chanel's knew her waterloo will come before the king, so she put all that together to paint a bad image of the monarch.
Story
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Tremple8v: 8:36pm On May 04, 2020
Mary Jane can't chase a king out of the palace grin
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:40pm On May 04, 2020
Alcapodetuti:

What society is that?

1 Like

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by speedogravity(m): 8:42pm On May 04, 2020
Wetin she find go do olori? She is more like a square peg in a round hole

1 Like

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:42pm On May 04, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Can some one tell me why A whole Nigerian VP will be made to look like a mere aid like this??

Simply because he ain't from the North
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by MetaPhysical: 8:45pm On May 04, 2020
aylive02:
Me getting ready for work kiss kiss kiss

grin grin grin grin grin

May God keep you safe.

1 Like

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by ModestGal(f): 8:45pm On May 04, 2020
I love you, keep being you
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Ade3131: 8:51pm On May 04, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Maybe because of his height... Na short man grin
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by udoka2013: 8:55pm On May 04, 2020
ashewoboy:

a lot of funny people on nairalandcheesy. just look at his tribalistic username.
what do you expect from someone with a brain tu....
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 04, 2020
dataking:

Go and sit down somewhere. He his not a politician but he contested twice.
see you... Ask yourself this.. is he into full politics undecided undecided
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Hottdawgg: 8:56pm On May 04, 2020
Coronavirus84:
Abeg when you were enjoying in the palace nobody knows, please keep every of hi flood to yourself, we don't want to hear trash from you again. Let's join hands and let's solve this corona virus issue that is keeping me at home dis while

Which kain monkey palace wey no get generator. King dey smoke Igbo dey feck 13yr old housegirl

1 Like

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:58pm On May 04, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

You cant blackmail a Nigerian King , Politician or Pastors
Aunty chin chin you have being used and dumped so forget the nonsense and move on

*A former Governor and serving Senator was caught on tape fvcking two oloshos together in an hotel, he came out and agreed it was him and asked what was anyones business what he does with his prick.. people hailed him and he even got re-elected

*A Serving Senator went to a sex shop and even assaulted a woman, he is still enjoying his money and sextoy without any noise

*Pastor Totonyinbo was alleged to have screwed over 3 women at different times and his church keeps getting filled to brim

*Apostle Sulieman got accused by many highclass olosho and artist yet he stands tall on the pulpits to do his thing and earn enough money to buy a private jet

*Emir Sanusi Lamido married a 16 year old girl and everyone still hails him as an hero upon his banishment, some even want the pedophile to become our President in 2023

*Fela Anikulapo a legend also smokes weed and has countless wifes and fvck mates yet he remains an hero of afro beat and fighting for public good

PS: when will women understand the Yoruba demon phenomenon is real... when its too good to be true then its a scam, when its too sweet then it would purge you... the list of victims keep growing, from tonto dickeh, to this one if they start BigBrother 2020 again another set of women would fight for and get scammed by another Yoruba deamon on National TV

Nice read

1 Like

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 04, 2020
Ojukwucriminal:

Damn
i can feel the painment, a yoruba boy must have written his name on your kpekus with iron rod too
lol..see you... I can't laugh hoo grin grin grin
Your comments up there is so irritating.thst was why I told you to shut up.. must you talk..
It has nothing to do with me... Was I the only one who against ur comments.. some ppl even cancel it ..
The woman is in pain.. biko she married to him has a son etc..and all he cud do is to chase him out..
Can you accept that for your sister.. let's stop talking because it didn't happen to us.. put yourself in her shoes.. and reason straight tongue tongue tongue.. that was what I meant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by roladex(f): 9:04pm On May 04, 2020
illicit:
this woman is Delilah and Jezebel in one body
what of d man

1 Like

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by nass4real: 9:10pm On May 04, 2020
Lamasta:
What kind of development do you expect from a president or governor that smoke weed at home same goes for a traditional ruler its a pity
if not smokes weed at home,is he meant to smoke weed in the market?
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by newman0017(m): 9:15pm On May 04, 2020
Dx Olori go sabi sha.. See Lipz grin grin
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by edrys(m): 9:17pm On May 04, 2020
Make she swear say she no dey flex the weed together with the Oba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by newman0017(m): 9:18pm On May 04, 2020
Go drink cornflakes it will calm your rage and make you reason... Dnt expose your stupidity even if it's your right.. Because na King, make him no smoke shaa
Ornament2003:

Only criminals or criminal minded persons like the Fraudster called Oluwo Akanbi, would accuse you of any wrongdoings by exposing the criminal king!

How would someone who was entrusted with so much be behaving like the tout he is. In a saner clime, the yęyę ( worthless) king would have been dethroned With all the revelations of his true identity!

Thank God for your life. What of if the criminal had succeeded in killing you? He would have gotten away with it, especially with our corrupt police.

Run for your life, Woman.
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by Ojukwucriminal: 9:20pm On May 04, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
lol..see you... I can't laugh hoo grin grin grin
Your comments up there is so irritating.thst was why I told you to shut up.. must you talk..
It has nothing to do with me... Was I the only one who against ur comments.. some ppl even cancel it ..
The woman is in pain.. biko she married to him has a son etc..and all he cud do is to chase him out..
Can you accept that for your sister.. let's stop talking because it didn't happen to us.. put yourself in her shoes.. and reason straight tongue tongue tongue.. that was what I meant

So in essence you're trying to say u didn't react that way because you remember that an afonja boy write his long names on your labias with hot iron rod??
Re: Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace by ModestGal(f): 9:23pm On May 04, 2020
back2sender:

Exactly, why has she not returned back to Canada? Is she not a Canada citizen any longer? Is Canada not paying palliatives to citizens this period in Covid-19.

She wants to stay in Nigeria and be
doing olosho business

If she is not working, how is she able to live in Lagos for over 5 months?

How is she paying her rent? How is she feeding?

If the Oba is BAD, then She is TERRIBLE
Shut the hell up, it's clear that this woman love Nigeria, she loves her husband, she loves Oluwos culture, she was happy as a Queen. Stop blaming women for their soft heartedness, its natural and its the right thing to do if not for 70% of men that are naturally stupid and blind. This woman is a gold with the right man

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title / Brazil adopts Yoruba as official language - Lekkigists / Igboho: Oro Worshippers Impose 7-day Curfew; Women, Visitors To Remain Indoors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.