Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,685 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? - TV/Movies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? (45535 Views)

Who Is Your Favorite Movie/series Character? (see List) / #bbnaija: Omashola Was The Character In 2face's 'blind' Song (photo) / Who Wants To Create Their Own Animated Short Film/series?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by olamikunle213(m): 11:43am On May 10, 2020
Kingluqman:
On its Episode 11 already. You will get it on
02TvSeries dot com
Thank you, brother

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by AiteeAitee: 11:49am On May 10, 2020
Brian O Connor in the Fast and Furious series, played by late Paul Walker (RIP).
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Odekayodenr(m): 11:50am On May 10, 2020
Jack Buare 24

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Therapyken(m): 12:38pm On May 10, 2020
livebyday:

Yes o
100% fan. In my opinion he is one of the greatest tv characters ever designed
Love him to bits
I downloaded most of his old movies on my laptop.
I have over 20 of them
Hmmm. I duff my papa's cap

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Slimpotter(m): 12:40pm On May 10, 2020
phr0nesis:
Batman: doesn't matter who is playing it
Batman fan here

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Slimpotter(m): 12:42pm On May 10, 2020
danielistics:

Mine is batman/Bruce Wayne , although the movies have not really matched the standard set by the cartoon.
That's true.
Batman in young justice animated series beats every other Batman in the movies.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Slimpotter(m): 12:46pm On May 10, 2020
For movies Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter Robert Downey Junior as Iron Man
Series Joseph Morgan as Klaus Mikaelson Tom Riley as Da Vinci

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by SwagPower: 12:47pm On May 10, 2020
Movie: Leonardo DiCaprio in The Revenant
TV Series: Jack Bauer (24), Alex Mahone(Prison break), Berlin ( Money heist)
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 10, 2020
Mryacks:

Arnold Schwarzenegger as TERMINATOR
and
Brad Pitt as "Arkilis" in TROY
"Achilles" you mean?
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 10, 2020
SwagPower:
Movie: Leonardo DiCaprio in The Revenant

TV Series: Jack Bauer (24), Alex Mahone(Prison break), Berlin ( Money heist)
You're right, bro. 'Alex Mahone' was such a great character in Prison Break.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by ImaIma1(f): 1:35pm On May 10, 2020
slowshow:
Christoph Waltz as SS Officer Hans Landa in Inglorious Basterds. Deservedly won awards for this role including an Oscar.

Robert Knepper as Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell in Prison Break (esp. season 1).

I loved T-bag's character
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by ImaIma1(f): 1:43pm On May 10, 2020
madridguy:
Aamir Khan as Rehan Kadri in FANAA

Aamir Khan as Rancho in 3 idiots

Aamir Khan in Ghajini

Team bollywood

I love the guy especially in 3 idiots

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by madridguy(m): 1:50pm On May 10, 2020
The guy is bomb

ImaIma1:

I love the guy especially in 3 idiots
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Mryacks: 1:50pm On May 10, 2020
eduwizard:

"Achilles" you mean?

Yes ooh..thanks for the correction. That's why I quoted. I Wasn't so sure of the name spelling.. grin
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by hekkyboi: 1:55pm On May 10, 2020
Kingluqman:
How old are you? You can ask elders to tell you where to download Prison Break and watch grin
Grand Pa, no doubt, even na prison break introduce me to season films. Wenworth Miller is sure an exception.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by hekkyboi: 1:59pm On May 10, 2020
Richieniit:

Your father that is olodo.... prof i too know.

my update was for people to join the series n enjoy.
u stoop so low by insulting ur deluded father. shiooooorr. #20 condom wud hv prevented u from constituting nuisance on a faceless forum
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by YaxxVille(m): 2:23pm On May 10, 2020
For movies he's Wayne Bruce (Batman)
Season film I'll go 4 Michael Scofield (prison break)
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Homguy(m): 2:38pm On May 10, 2020
Jay Gatsby of The Great Gatsby film
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by SwagPower: 3:05pm On May 10, 2020
eduwizard:

You're right, bro. 'Alex Mahone' was such a great character in Prison Break.
He's acting is atypical but you get the feeling he's actually living his character..
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Bismag(m): 3:23pm On May 10, 2020
You guys are not mention my man; John Wick
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by DORS(m): 3:57pm On May 10, 2020
Kingluqman:
Any day
It is Wentworth Miller (Michael Scofield)

I remember one of his quotes “Preparation will only take you so far. After that you gotta take a few leaps of faith”.

White boy... you a king.
YEA WENTWORTH MILLER AND THEODORE BAGWELLS FOR ME, BECAUSE OF HIS GOOD USE OF WORDS

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Enterusernamehe(f): 4:07pm On May 10, 2020
Park hyung sik.
Park no young from strong woman do bong soon and
Grant Gustin from the flash[/color][color=#000000]
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by martowskin1(m): 4:53pm On May 10, 2020
Peterobi90:

Our only means of getting foreign exchange is crude oil, there means of getting foreign exchange from Nigerians is uncountable, from everything we dont manufacture to the new social media..

Now the crude is at its lowest ebb and immigration policies are getting stiffer, we are headed for rocks if we dont curb our lifestyle.

Let them start from stopping their kids to school abroad, going abroad for health care, going abroad for vacation, going abroad for choosing...

Name it a lot and a lot...

Make una allow me enjoy my foreign movie, I don't think that will do Nigeria any harm more than the listed above
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by coolegbo(m): 5:08pm On May 10, 2020
Frank Understand (Kevin Spacey) in House of Cards, Little finger in GOT, Joker in Dark Knight and Alex Mahone in Prison Break
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Richieniit: 5:38pm On May 10, 2020
hekkyboi:

u stoop so low by insulting ur deluded father. shiooooorr. #20 condom wud hv prevented u from constituting nuisance on a faceless forum

All talks.. If you had respect yourself in the first place your dad won't be a subject here. Next time mind your business and don't insult people if you don't want your dad to be insulted.

You don't go around insulting people if you can't take insult yourself so man up
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by holmez(m): 6:45pm On May 10, 2020
Michael Scofield: Prison Break

Robert Downey Jr in Sherlock Holmes: A game of Shadows

The Joker in THE DARK KNIGHT
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:59pm On May 10, 2020
MARLON BRANDO (THE GODFATHER)
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Tunks2017(m): 8:02pm On May 10, 2020
Russell Crowe - The next three days
Dwanye Johnson - Fast five
Daniel Radcliffe - Harry Potter
Norbert young - Igodo
Gerard Butler - 300
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Aidejay(m): 8:13pm On May 10, 2020
Kiddler:
Michael C. Hall as Dexter,

Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal Lector in Silence of The Lambs.

Kerry Washington as Olivia Pope in Scandal.

There's also William Petersen as Gil Grissom in CSI,

There's Bryan Cranston as Walter White in Breaking bad

Are you real? Are u a real human please tell me!!!!

My absolute favorite is Charlie Cox as Daredevil. I've never seen a a blind man portrayed so powerfully. And to think that he was only told about his character's blindness during audition. Excellent acting, jaw dropping and brutal fight scenes.
I didn't even love daredevil that much couldn't believe they renewed iron fist and not daredevil.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by Lawal1470(m): 3:37am On May 11, 2020
Morgan Freeman
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? by KanwuliaBaby: 9:31am On May 11, 2020
Tribute to RASHI KAPOR!!!!
BOLLYWOOD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBtAanF0UZc

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video) / BBNaija: Alex, Tobi, Nina Automatically Make It To The Finals / BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.