Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,629 members, 7,809,344 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) (100882 Views)

WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public / Bra-Shaped Face-Masks In Japan Sell Out Minutes After Launch (Photos) / Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by mathy2p2: 3:32pm On May 05, 2020
Nawaoo

Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by Lecturer05(m): 3:32pm On May 05, 2020
OP, if it's not this, then I'm not doing.

3 Likes

Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by cacubaba2015(m): 3:32pm On May 05, 2020
Funny world, na wao
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by Itisallright: 3:33pm On May 05, 2020
Make I add my own...

2 Likes

Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by FanRong: 3:33pm On May 05, 2020
My Colour, My Identify!

Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by Emperor4tune(m): 3:35pm On May 05, 2020
as far as man no sofocate.it ok
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 3:35pm On May 05, 2020
Stop begging. Go and work
Christy8906:
Still appealing for little financial assistance just for me to have what to eat, if can get food stuff I will appreciate it too thanks, and may God bless you . Anything please.
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by onoms4luv(m): 3:36pm On May 05, 2020
princeade86:
Dis

nor go kill yourself before Coro come oo
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by OmoOshodi(m): 3:36pm On May 05, 2020
This or nothing else

4 Likes

Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by GeneralPula: 3:38pm On May 05, 2020
DaBillionnaire:
Op, u forgot this

Lol
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by kingcalors(m): 3:39pm On May 05, 2020
In serious nation. When a virus is killing people like no man business people are busy using the kits for fashion. It isn't a matter of wearing a the one with a designer logo, it is all about wearing the face mask that will properly protect you from the virus.
ghettokid1:
More grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by UltimateSpice: 3:39pm On May 05, 2020
Keep safe, stay alive
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by mordred44: 3:39pm On May 05, 2020
Hw do we identify d real turtle ninja
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by frankmoney(m): 3:40pm On May 05, 2020
StPete:
Anybody using Ankara or non-medical materials for face mask is just deceiving themselves. You either won't be able to breathe normally, which forces you to lower the mask most times or the pores in the materials are too wide thereby allowing the microbes to pass through
better than nothing . Since most can't afford surgical masks

1 Like

Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by clevybrown(m): 3:41pm On May 05, 2020
Anigreat:
shocked

The use of face masks will reveal to you the degree/concentration and intensity of your mouth odour. What you have been serving others you'll be served a hundred fold.

Tinubu is afraid of using it, he knows he might not survive the horrible smell oozing out from there.
Dat was so funny.... grin grin grin
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 3:41pm On May 05, 2020
Anything for the protection
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by ARAGON22(m): 3:42pm On May 05, 2020
Is it only face mask? What about hand gloves cos some people will like to do touch touch and still touch their eyes and ears
May God help us
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 3:42pm On May 05, 2020
All na kolo
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 05, 2020
StPete:
Anybody using Ankara or non-medical materials for face mask is just deceiving themselves. You either won't be able to breathe normally, which forces you to lower the mask most times or the pores in the materials are too wide thereby allowing the microbes to pass through
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 05, 2020
Nharncygrace:
I saw one man putting on face mask yesterday..it oooks like he’s wearing his wife pants
Dirty thoughts shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by allandutch: 3:45pm On May 05, 2020
Dannyset:
#MaskUpLagos

#MaskUpNaija

Oga, cloth - Ankara - masks don't do shit.

The government can't procure real masks and we can't even manufacture them, that's the only reason why they promote it. Wearing regular cloth masks is the same as not wearing any mask at all.

1 Like

Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 05, 2020
ahnie:
I made bra mask for my kids last week
My adugbo people were just laughing....but my little kids paid no heed to them.

Team Bra face mask
What is bra?? undecided
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by Patoski7(m): 3:45pm On May 05, 2020
this one wey everyone come b like ninja this period ehhh na so I see won babe facemask for road wey b like G string for design na wa oo

but wait o I get won army color facemask is it safe to wear it this period before I go enter frontpage news for nairaland
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by DipoToyo(m): 3:46pm On May 05, 2020
IsOKAY
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by kunmiiii: 3:46pm On May 05, 2020
A non medical cloth mask or face covering has proven helpful in reducing the chance of your respiratory droplets coming into contact with others or landing on surfaces.

Again, medical masks needs to be preserved for front line health workers, so cloth masks and other alternatives are the way to go. Don't let anyone deter you!

12 Likes

Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by ideabuilder: 3:48pm On May 05, 2020
Me with Face mask

Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 3:49pm On May 05, 2020
Nharncygrace:
I saw one man putting on face mask yesterday..it oooks like he’s wearing his wife pants

Hahahahahahahaha!

It might as well be. grin
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by FirstbornWds: 3:50pm On May 05, 2020
Anigreat:
shocked

The use of face masks will reveal to you the degree/concentration and intensity of your mouth odour. What you have been serving others you'll be served a hundred fold.

Tinubu is afraid of using it, he knows he might not survive the horrible smell oozing out from there.

I'm surprised some people consider this post of yours funny. I mean,

Tinubu is a billionaire and even so, he's a respected public figure who has got to speak to thousands, if not millions, of people. How come none of them complained of any odor oozing from his mouth but you, one unknown MF claim his mouth stinks.

Mister, I think it would be great if you stop unnecessary hate against others and focus on yourself. You'll do better than you are doing now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by Aurelius1(m): 3:52pm On May 05, 2020
allandutch:

Oga, cloth - Ankara - masks don't do shit.

The government can't procure real masks and we can't even manufacture them, that's the only reason why they promote it. Wearing regular cloth masks is the same as not wearing any mask at all.
Oga it is better to wear cloth mask than not wearing at all. I stumbled upon pictures of the Spanish pandemic of 1918. You need to see face masks of all shapes and sizes. As the New York health board put it then "it is better to look ridiculous than to be dead"
https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/photos-from-the-1918-spanish-flu-pandemic/

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex / Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) / Does Anyone Know Of Any Herbs Mixture To Help A Man Last Longer +18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.