Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,556 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) (100913 Views)

WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public / Bra-Shaped Face-Masks In Japan Sell Out Minutes After Launch (Photos) / Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by IamgratefulLord(f): 4:17pm On May 05, 2020
Can people breathe with these facemasks? cheesy
Asking for a friend cheesy Lol
#weneedmedicalfacemask
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by basty: 4:21pm On May 05, 2020
Anigreat:
shocked

The use of face masks will reveal to you the degree/concentration and intensity of your mouth odour. What you have been serving others you'll be served a hundred fold.

Tinubu is afraid of using it, he knows he might not survive the horrible smell oozing out from there.

Why are these Igbo guys afraid of Tinubu? These people are so bitter and and inferior to be mentioning and talking of Tinubu in the negative side?
Tinubu is a slayer of the Igbo's after Awolowo.
Tinubu defeated Igbo's in the Biafra civil war II &III.
1967, 2015 and 2019. Igbo's will forever be humbled by Tinubu, the Jagaban of Borgu.

2 Likes

Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by Amadivenatius: 4:22pm On May 05, 2020
We go fight this kworona birus to finish

1 Like

Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by chizidgreat(m): 4:22pm On May 05, 2020
ghettokid1:
Different shades of face masks in Lagos.

https://thenationonlineng.net/photos-different-shades-of-face-masks-in-lagos/

OP, see the type we use here
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by Freddy94(m): 4:23pm On May 05, 2020
protect yourself ohh
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 4:24pm On May 05, 2020
Whenever I go bank, na niqab I go wear
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by Kayharry(m): 4:25pm On May 05, 2020
And this

Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by Chicastle: 4:27pm On May 05, 2020
RapistOnBail:
grin

Audio Virus.

Wake up bro
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 4:31pm On May 05, 2020
StPete:
Anybody using Ankara or non-medical materials for face mask is just deceiving themselves. You either won't be able to breathe normally, which forces you to lower the mask most times or the pores in the materials are too wide thereby allowing the microbes to pass through

But it stops people from touching their nose and mouths
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:33pm On May 05, 2020
Do these orisirisi face mask even work?
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by umykal: 4:34pm On May 05, 2020
ghettokid1:
Different shades of face masks in Lagos.

https://thenationonlineng.net/photos-different-shades-of-face-masks-in-lagos/

Pls which day did Buhari make his first speech regarding the first lockdown because I want to calculate something. I don't understand what this girl told me, she can't be serious.
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by Bolosiye: 4:37pm On May 05, 2020
Apologize:
Mine
this ya own look like one side brazzer
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:38pm On May 05, 2020
Christy8906:
Still appealing for little financial assistance just for me to have what to eat, if can get food stuff I will appreciate it too thanks, and may God bless you . Anything please.
I will give you 50k if you will fvck.

1 Like

Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by iPOOPinURmouth: 4:38pm On May 05, 2020
allandutch:

Oga, cloth - Ankara - masks don't do shit.

The government can't procure real masks and we can't even manufacture them, that's the only reason why they promote it. Wearing regular cloth masks is the same as not wearing any mask at all.
it protects 30% atleast an insfected saliva can spill around
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by Iceberg3: 4:40pm On May 05, 2020
Nos masks or not, just beware of coneheaded miners grin
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by bluebay(m): 4:41pm On May 05, 2020
The first driver on purple wanna make me laugh
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 05, 2020
Every rag in Nigeria has be turned to a mask, including old pants and bra, Nigerians and mediocre.

If any nigerian has their cloths at the tailors shop, they should go and collect them before they are turned to masks.

1 Like

Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 05, 2020
allandutch:

Oga, cloth - Ankara - masks don't do shit.

The government can't procure real masks and we can't even manufacture them, that's the only reason why they promote it. Wearing regular cloth masks is the same as not wearing any mask at all.

Brother, let's be practical. You can't get medical mask for every individual. Even some countries have severe deficits in that regards. You need to keep those for the front line workers. The average individual who goes out has some protection from the virus droplets if he ensures social distancing and some nose covering.

1 Like

Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by BethRhema(m): 4:50pm On May 05, 2020
Dannyset:
#MaskUpLagos

#MaskUpNaija
Please how are you guys posting pictures here that I am not able to post...kindly show me the way
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by kayusely70(m): 4:50pm On May 05, 2020
My coat of many colours
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by jchioma: 4:53pm On May 05, 2020
ahnie:
I made bra mask for my kids last week
My adugbo people were just laughing....but my little kids paid no heed to them.

Team Bra face mask

How do you do the bra? Cut it into two and strap ropes on them, like 1 bra = 2 face-masks?

grin
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by Spicedessay(m): 4:56pm On May 05, 2020
Let them use something. At least cover your mouth and nose.
https://spicedessay.com/2020/04/21/cloth-facemask-should-you-use-one-how-to-stay-safe/
I don't mock whatever I see, it's just an alternative.
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by BreconHills(m): 4:58pm On May 05, 2020
StPete:
Anybody using Ankara or non-medical materials for face mask is just deceiving themselves. You either won't be able to breathe normally, which forces you to lower the mask most times or the pores in the materials are too wide thereby allowing the microbes to pass through

Not true.

Tests consistently show that the blow through rate on doubled Ankara masks is lower than on regular surgical masks (N95 excepted). Once the mask is properly made you should be able to breathe. No one can breathe 100% normally in any mask. This statement you have made is not only untrue it is capable of creating unnecessary panic and fear.

1 Like

Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by Skepticus: 5:04pm On May 05, 2020
shachris02:
Wow where did that lady get a 3M masks?

I've been looking for the 3M Mask.

Do you know where I can get it?
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by StPete: 5:06pm On May 05, 2020
BreconHills:
[/b]

Not true.

Tests consistently show that the blow through rate on doubled Ankara masks is lower than on regular surgical masks (N95 excepted). Once the mask is properly made you should be able to breathe. No one can breathe 100% normally in any mask. This statement you have made is not only untrue it is capable of creating unnecessary panic and fear.

You just got yourself confused. How do you double an Ankara and are still able to breathe like the surgical mask?

2 Likes

Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by Horus(m): 5:13pm On May 05, 2020
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 5:15pm On May 05, 2020
Apologize:
Mine

no be pant be that??
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by Oblitz(m): 5:19pm On May 05, 2020
See my mask o!

Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by rummmy: 5:20pm On May 05, 2020
From aba.

Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by friday2011(m): 5:31pm On May 05, 2020
Apologize:
Mine

Dis your own be like pant
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:34pm On May 05, 2020
Different organisations will start making their own customised nose mask.

1 Like

Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 6:27pm On May 05, 2020
Africa is unconscious to its own worth at all.

Ordinary face mask ad in Lagos and we cant even find a black profile to use. Look at this ad, they used a white person profile.

If you go to market na so so white person mannequins full market.

Enslavement of blacks is permanent. Its not just physical...it is in the spirit as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex / Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) / Moringa Oleifera-a Tree With Many Healing Powers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.