Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) (100912 Views)

WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public / Bra-Shaped Face-Masks In Japan Sell Out Minutes After Launch (Photos) / Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by allandutch: 3:53pm On May 05, 2020
Aurelius1:
Oga it is better to wear cloth mask than not wearing at ll. I stumbled upon pictures of the Spanish pandemic of 1918. You need to see face masks of all shapes and sizes. As the New York health board put it then "it is better to look ridiculous than to be dead"
https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/photos-from-the-1918-spanish-flu-pandemic/

So, Bros, are we dealing with the Spanish flu of 1918?
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 3:54pm On May 05, 2020
ahnie:
I made bra mask for my kids last week
My adugbo people were just laughing....but my little kids paid no heed to them.

Team Bra face mask

Bra face mask cheesy grin
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 05, 2020
shachris02:
Wow where did that lady get a 3M masks?
Please, I'm interested in that mask. Do you know how I can get it?
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by nyabingi(m): 3:56pm On May 05, 2020
Mind you this is more than a Swag!

1 Like

Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by Dannyset(m): 3:57pm On May 05, 2020
allandutch:

Oga, cloth - Ankara - masks don't do shit.

The government can't procure real masks and we can't even manufacture them, that's the only reason why they promote it. Wearing regular cloth masks is the same as not wearing any mask at all.

That's not true!

The only thing that is true is, the protection rate is lower than the real mask.

And if you're a carrier with this cloth mask on, people around you have greater chance of not contracting the virus because the droplets will be trapped in it when you speak.
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by RaptorX: 3:58pm On May 05, 2020
StPete:
Anybody using Ankara or non-medical materials for face mask is just deceiving themselves. You either won't be able to breathe normally, which forces you to lower the mask most times or the pores in the materials are too wide thereby allowing the microbes to pass through
Ankara face masks are good enough, you can even wash it for repeated use unlike the medical face masks that are supposed to be discarded after each use and are non washable.Even in the US people are encouraged to use just ordinary cloth face mask and leave the surgical masks for critical health care workers.

1 Like

Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by TheChameleon: 3:59pm On May 05, 2020
Funny enough after this post and many others... Tinubu would remain a billionaire while your entire generations past, present and future would remain in abject poverty.

Keep it up!

Anigreat:
shocked

The use of face masks will reveal to you the degree/concentration and intensity of your mouth odour. What you have been serving others you'll be served a hundred fold.

Tinubu is afraid of using it, he knows he might not survive the horrible smell oozing out from there.

2 Likes

Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by Aurelius1(m): 3:59pm On May 05, 2020
allandutch:

So, Bros, are we dealing with the Spanish flu of 1918?
No. But it was caused by a virus almost as deadly as the corona virus if not deadlier.besides the disease killed nearly 50 million people worldwide. If people wore cloth masks then, what stops us from wearing them now?

2 Likes

Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by agukayode(m): 4:00pm On May 05, 2020
just observing

Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by purples25(f): 4:00pm On May 05, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by Christmasdon(m): 4:00pm On May 05, 2020
Oh well. china have succeeded in making everyone in the world now turn to their chinese tortoise ninja. now i know their plans.

2 Likes

Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by eazy07(m): 4:03pm On May 05, 2020
[quote author=Christy8906 post=89216951] Still appealing for little financial assistance just for me to have what to eat, if can get food stuff I will appreciate it too thanks, and may God bless you . Anything please.
[/quote

You didn't drop a contact detail
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by ibolord(m): 4:03pm On May 05, 2020
grin

2 Likes

Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by greatbuc(m): 4:03pm On May 05, 2020
nyabingi:
no wear am go town o.

1 Like

Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by TheChameleon: 4:05pm On May 05, 2020
It is losers and paupers like him that would applaud a m0ron like Anigreat.

Why caution him? His rants would reduce Tinubu's billions nah...

When Tinubu was at his age, he probably focused on more productive activities. Anigreat's father was likely doing what his useless son is doing now.

Them no dey tell person nah. You just leave him to rot.
grin
FirstbornWds:

I'm surprised some people consider this post of yours funny. I mean,

Tinubu is a billionaire and even so, he's a respected public figure who has got to speak to thousands, if not millions, of people. How come none of them complained of any odor oozing from his mouth but you, one unknown MF claim his mouth stinks.

Mister, I think it would be great if you stop unnecessary hate against others and focus on yourself. You'll do better than you are doing now.

2 Likes

Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by Dominatrix(f): 4:06pm On May 05, 2020
Dannyset:
#MaskUpLagos

#MaskUpNaija

Can I see?
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by ibolord(m): 4:07pm On May 05, 2020
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by Stevyne: 4:07pm On May 05, 2020
Investmentfreak:
Lagos self grin grin grin if you check very wel you must see someone wearing panties as nose mask
Abi bra cup or cup bra

1 Like

Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by skedman(m): 4:07pm On May 05, 2020
Ok

Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by Dominatrix(f): 4:08pm On May 05, 2020
ahnie:
I made bra mask for my kids last week
My adugbo people were just laughing....but my little kids paid no heed to them.

Team Bra face mask

That's amazing!
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by eazy07(m): 4:08pm On May 05, 2020
Christy8906:
Still appealing for little financial assistance just for me to have what to eat, if can get food stuff I will appreciate it too thanks, and may God bless you . Anything please.

No contact details?? Contact me on 08122792125. Whatsapp preferable.
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by vasco01(m): 4:09pm On May 05, 2020
ghettokid1:
Different shades of face masks in Lagos.

https://thenationonlineng.net/photos-different-shades-of-face-masks-in-lagos/

How about this our village made in heavens masl

Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 05, 2020
Your name is Christy and the account number is showing a different name.
How do I know you're real now?
And you just signed up here last month
Christy8906:
Still appealing for little financial assistance just for me to have what to eat, if can get food stuff I will appreciate it too thanks, and may God bless you . Anything please.
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by martha18(f): 4:12pm On May 05, 2020
shachris02:
Wow where did that lady get a 3M masks?
its being sold in pharmacy... A friend got one in kebbi for 2,000 naira
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 05, 2020
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by robosky02(m): 4:14pm On May 05, 2020
OK na

Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by DatsAll1mSayin(m): 4:15pm On May 05, 2020
ibolord:
grin

Nice!
Re: Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) by yellowgarri2(m): 4:15pm On May 05, 2020
nyabingi:
be careful make force men no take you shine

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex / Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) / Moringa Oleifera-a Tree With Many Healing Powers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.