Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Unknown Animal With Hunchback Chase Kids From School VIDEO PICS - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unknown Animal With Hunchback Chase Kids From School VIDEO PICS (7744 Views)

Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet / Children In Fiji Swim To Get To School (Video) / Offa Old Students Back To School, 35 Years After High School (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Animal With Hunchback Chase Kids From School VIDEO PICS by Ronald1(m): 11:02pm On May 04, 2020
EmmySparky:
so many edited videos and pictures out there bro...u would even see worse in those ghost and scary videos online...same way they make movies...
well I can't argue this ....I will post the picture and what what written under to this page asap ...then u all can believe or nah
Re: Unknown Animal With Hunchback Chase Kids From School VIDEO PICS by finalboss(m): 11:03pm On May 04, 2020
Ronald1:

I agree I will watch cartoon till I die ...

em mm I saw it online I said ...and does not mean I believe it exist ...make una no misquote me fah ...just because u don't believe or whatever
so you still watch cartoons And you proud of it ?
Re: Unknown Animal With Hunchback Chase Kids From School VIDEO PICS by finalboss(m): 11:05pm On May 04, 2020
Ronald1:

twas sad they thanks
Say what

Re: Unknown Animal With Hunchback Chase Kids From School VIDEO PICS by OloriOfMontreal: 11:06pm On May 04, 2020
finalboss:
brhoe grin

Delete this! angry angry
Re: Unknown Animal With Hunchback Chase Kids From School VIDEO PICS by Ronald1(m): 11:07pm On May 04, 2020
finalboss:
so you still watch cartoons And you proud of it ?
very proud of it ...
p.n....mature mind cartoon oo.
Re: Unknown Animal With Hunchback Chase Kids From School VIDEO PICS by OloriOfMontreal: 11:08pm On May 04, 2020
Ronald1:

well I can't argue this ....I will post the picture and what what written under to this page asap ...then u all can believe or nah

No one is saying you didn't see something similar online. We're saying the fact that you saw it doesn't make it real. Just like this one.

You can go ahead and post the picture but it doesn't change anything. undecided undecided
Re: Unknown Animal With Hunchback Chase Kids From School VIDEO PICS by Ronald1(m): 11:08pm On May 04, 2020

Re: Unknown Animal With Hunchback Chase Kids From School VIDEO PICS by Ronald1(m): 11:10pm On May 04, 2020
OloriOfMontreal:

No one is saying you didn't see something similar online. We're saying the fact that you saw it doesn't make it real. Just like this one.

You can go ahead and post the picture but it doesn't change anything. undecided undecided

I agree with u sage
Re: Unknown Animal With Hunchback Chase Kids From School VIDEO PICS by finalboss(m): 11:12pm On May 04, 2020
OloriOfMontreal:

Delete this! angry angry

Re: Unknown Animal With Hunchback Chase Kids From School VIDEO PICS by finalboss(m): 11:13pm On May 04, 2020

Re: Unknown Animal With Hunchback Chase Kids From School VIDEO PICS by finalboss(m): 11:16pm On May 04, 2020
Ronald1:

very proud of it ...
There's nothing like mature mind cartoon . But I still like boondocks sha
Re: Unknown Animal With Hunchback Chase Kids From School VIDEO PICS by Ronald1(m): 11:19pm On May 04, 2020
finalboss:

never heard of that ..but since issa cartoon ...then we are on par...

mature mind cartoons am talking about likes of ...naruto,dragon balls e.tc ...
Re: Unknown Animal With Hunchback Chase Kids From School VIDEO PICS by Ronald1(m): 11:20pm On May 04, 2020
finalboss:

Wtf is chupacabra
me I dont know o�that is what I sha read ...they only make special appearance as I can deduce from all the write up
Re: Unknown Animal With Hunchback Chase Kids From School VIDEO PICS by finalboss(m): 11:23pm On May 04, 2020
Ronald1:

never heard of that ..but since issa cartoon ...then we are on par...

mature mind cartoons am talking about likes of ...naruto,dragon balls e.tc ...
what's Naruto??
Re: Unknown Animal With Hunchback Chase Kids From School VIDEO PICS by Ronald1(m): 11:28pm On May 04, 2020
finalboss:
what's Naruto??
oh lord are u mocking me or what,am not understanding o
Re: Unknown Animal With Hunchback Chase Kids From School VIDEO PICS by Ronald1(m): 11:30pm On May 04, 2020
finalboss:
what's Naruto??
this is naruto

Re: Unknown Animal With Hunchback Chase Kids From School VIDEO PICS by EmmySparky(m): 11:39pm On May 04, 2020
finalboss:

that's the only cartoon I can watch anyday and SpongeBob..I stopped watching boondocks at season 4...is there a Season 5 now?....The stupidity of those guys in SpongeBob makes it funny to me...

1 Like

Re: Unknown Animal With Hunchback Chase Kids From School VIDEO PICS by Ronald1(m): 11:40pm On May 04, 2020
grin
finalboss:
brhoe grin
lmao ... grin
finalboss:
brhoe grin
lmao ...
Re: Unknown Animal With Hunchback Chase Kids From School VIDEO PICS by Ronald1(m): 11:41pm On May 04, 2020
EmmySparky:
that's the only cartoon I can watch anyday and SpongeBob..I stopped watching boondocks at season 4...is there a Season 5 now?....The stupidity of those guys in SpongeBob makes it funny to me...
I watch spongebob alot too ...I mean alot
Re: Unknown Animal With Hunchback Chase Kids From School VIDEO PICS by finalboss(m): 11:46pm On May 04, 2020
EmmySparky:
John Witherspoon is dead. The show can never be the same again.

Re: Unknown Animal With Hunchback Chase Kids From School VIDEO PICS by finalboss(m): 11:49pm On May 04, 2020
Ronald1:
grin
lmao ... grin
lmao ...
Lols

Re: Unknown Animal With Hunchback Chase Kids From School VIDEO PICS by Nobody: 12:04am On May 05, 2020
Fake
Re: Unknown Animal With Hunchback Chase Kids From School VIDEO PICS by OloriOfMontreal: 1:13am On May 05, 2020
[quote author=finalboss post=89194306][/quote]

angry
Re: Unknown Animal With Hunchback Chase Kids From School VIDEO PICS by OloriOfMontreal: 1:31am On May 05, 2020
Ronald1:

I agree with u sage

Pele o, professor.
Re: Unknown Animal With Hunchback Chase Kids From School VIDEO PICS by Myrainbow333: 1:42am On May 05, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaMYMkcSI8Y
Xploit comedy just drop a new comedy video ��� watch and share
Re: Unknown Animal With Hunchback Chase Kids From School VIDEO PICS by Drigby2: 6:52am On May 05, 2020
[s]
Myrainbow333:
Xploit comedy just drop a new comedy video ��� watch and share
[/s]
Those boring sons of b!tches. Abeg, no carry their dry harmattan jokes come here.
Re: Unknown Animal With Hunchback Chase Kids From School VIDEO PICS by Biafra1stson: 9:54am On May 05, 2020
Drigby2:
[s][/s]
Those boring sons of b!tches. Abeg, no carry their dry harmattan jokes come here.

Can u compare them to Mark Angel
Re: Unknown Animal With Hunchback Chase Kids From School VIDEO PICS by Drigby2: 9:55am On May 05, 2020
Biafra1stson:

Can u compare them to Mark Angel
Omo guy, both of them are boring as they come. I enjoyed both of their comedies sha. That first time they started. They were actually funny, both Mark Angel and Xploit, though Xploit still fvck up most times. Now, joke don finish for market
Re: Unknown Animal With Hunchback Chase Kids From School VIDEO PICS by Latestupdatetv(f): 2:04am On May 06, 2020
Drigby2:
[s][/s]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibezzhN1VSY
Re: Unknown Animal With Hunchback Chase Kids From School VIDEO PICS by Latestupdatetv(f): 2:06am On May 06, 2020
Ronald1:

very proud of it ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibezzhN1VSY
Re: Unknown Animal With Hunchback Chase Kids From School VIDEO PICS by Biafra1stson: 8:23am On May 06, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bitter Truth About Lady Who Refused To Remove Her Hijab & So Was Denied Admissio / Highest Jamb Score I've Seen So Far / How To Secure Admission Into University In Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.