Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri (61548 Views)

“If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri / Throwback: ACN (now APC) Opposes Re-introduction Of Toll Gates By Jonathan / PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by splashbaby(m): 9:44am On May 05, 2020
ochejoseph:
In John 10:10 Christ said satan’s mission is to steal, kill and destroy. Since the year 2000, Bill and Melinda Gates have spent $5 billion feeding Africans and saving African lives. It thus betrays ingratitude for Africans to call them satanic agents. Can we not give them the benefit of the doubt? We have produced no evidence to substantiate these rumours, yet we are so prepared to forget all their good deeds and just label them anti Christ.

How can you say Bill and Melinda Gates are satanic agents when Christ said satan came to steal, kill and destroy? For years, they have been doing the opposite of that. It is particularly disappointing for politicians to make that claim. Can you do for your people what Bill Gates has done for them?

Sadly, misguided Africans insulted Bill and Melinda Gates when they expressed concern about deaths on the streets of Africa. But look at Kano. If we had taken their warnings seriously, Kano won’t be a #COVID19 hotspot today, despite having tens of thousands of mosques and hundreds of churches.

How can you have individuals who have not lifted a finger to help their people. Who have not shared palliatives out of their pocket. You have not done a giveaway.

Their only contribution to the #CoronaVirus fight is to insult Bill and Melinda Gates, who have spent more money on African’s health than their own governments Bill and Melinda Gates were not satanic agents when they provided anti malarial medicines to Nigeria, or when they provided food aid to the insurgency ravaged Northeast. Now they are satanic. Africa and ingratitude. What a shame!

Right now, there will be racist haters of Black Africans, approaching @BillGates and laughing at him, while saying ‘did we not tell you that no matter what you do, they will never be grateful?’. Africans. Without evidence, we have crucified a friend of Africa!

#AppreciatingBillGates :

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10221430993661574&id=1152008079
Africans are never grateful and appreciative.
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by lexy2014: 9:44am On May 05, 2020
Bevista:
I happened to hear that word for the first time during a France 24 interview with Dr Vandana Shiva.

Bill Gates is even trying to monopolize global agriculture by hiding under philanthropic NGOs. Why would he be investing in GMOs and in a company like Monsanto? Why is he trying to patent naturally occurring seeds?

I dont think there's no strong regulation in these fields and d guys money is opening d way for him. While he was with Microsoft, he breached several antitrust laws time and again because of his monopolistic tendencies
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Correcto: 9:44am On May 05, 2020
Bill is a great, whether Africans take it or leave it. The problem with Africans is that we don't ask the right questions. Have you wondered why he is being accused by Americans? I recommend you follow Robert Kennedy Jr on IG to learn more.
hakeem4:
I believe bill gate isn't the villain in this case. "What do you get after trying to prepare people for an infectious disease pandemic? How about being accused of causing a pandemic when it actually occurs?"

"Over the past decade, Bill Gates has been warning about the lack of preparation and systems in place to deal with infectious disease threats that could lead to a pandemic.

Maybe if bill gates' foundation had allow you die of polio then you won't be talking this thing
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by omojeesu(m): 9:44am On May 05, 2020
We are so brainwashed that we fall for the deception, even the so called educated elites amongst us!

Reno quoted John 10:10. Did he ask himself how Satan is able to do his stealing, killing and destroying?

Satan does it through deception as an Angel of Light! Likewise his human agents. Deception is a major tool for stealing, killing and destroying.

The bad sides of global vaccination program is never aired by the mainstream media and everybody is told all is well until you dig deep.

Covid19 is big deal and big opportunity to do maximum evil if indeed it is intended. It is caveat emtor.

Deception rules the world!

1 Like

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Correcto: 9:45am On May 05, 2020
I am glad to see your comment
fyneguy:

most of you know nothing about strategic planning.

one can use philanthropy as a tool for a negative end. with philanthropy, one can access any sector and hijack it by funding critical regulatory institutions, core experts.

1 Like

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by inspektor(m): 9:45am On May 05, 2020
Moni06:
you don't have sense honestly...

A vaccine and a microchip is it the same. Why can't you reason..

Those who take the vaccine will be required to have a microchip implanted under their skin, to help track your database.

Did I say the vaccine contains the microchip.

Reason before you talk/type.

Lol. And you're still quoting me. Dude...let it go. Take the L and do unbiased research
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by CrestMan: 9:45am On May 05, 2020
ceejeck:
I respect this man o! But am beginning to have a rethink.

In this life, get knowledge so that you will be able to discern when someone is going OP

Reno is smart and intelligent BUT LACKS WISDOM! Follow him with wisdom!
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by itsme9jaG(f): 9:46am On May 05, 2020
misterme:
Time will tell.

But I think we owe them gratitude for their philanthropy in Africa

Think as Africans we need to employ more logical thinking when all these conspiracy theories get thrown around. My Bishops faith is not synonymous with stupidity or laziness. Most people would believe conspiracy theories because they make every sound mystic and they equate that with spirituality.
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Naija246: 9:47am On May 05, 2020
Google quantum dot tattoos.
Bill gates has a patent on the technology
seunmsg:

How is it possible to implant microchip in human beings through vaccine?
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by passion007: 9:47am On May 05, 2020
malawian0000001:

Why not ask why Bill gates bought up those Pharmaceutical companies that produces Polio Vaccines? Are you saying it was Bill Gates that first developed the polio vaccines? Polio vaccines predates Bill Gates ascendancy.

Why did the world sit idly and allow Bill gates gain an absolute monopoly over world vaccines supply? He was smart to be doing philanthropy all the while, while surreptitiously buying up all Big Pharma.

No, it is his way or the highway. Every Dictator always convinces himself that his actions is for the good of the populace.

Typical conspiracy theorists, they always ask why, why, why? As if they know what they're talking about.
Go to a child deformed by polio with this stupid talk against vaccines, and then you'll get a proper education.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by grandstar(m): 9:47am On May 05, 2020
DeraNwamazi:
I was going to say something but seeing the comments you guys have made, it's obvious you guys still have a very long way to go. If you think a white man is going to do anything that a black man will benefit from without causing greater damage to him, then you need to start taking your history lessons seriously.

You are so 1000! Have you been living under a rock?

Why won't a white man do that? Is he not human like the black man?

We live in a world where many white couples adopt black babies. We live in a world where the most popular white family on a reality show have either openly dated blacks or are married to them or have children with them, the Kardashians.

People aren't that shortsighted about race. You need to travel to England to understand what I mean.

1 Like

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by blowjohn(m): 9:48am On May 05, 2020
WaffenSS:

First of all you omitted, deliberately, the following paragraph:

"Joe Cerrell, a spokesman for the Seattle-based Gates foundation, says the stock investments, reported this week in a Securities and Exchange Commission filing, are independent of the foundation's programs. "

Second, the Pfizer trials were in 1996; the Gates Foundation made its investments in 2002. There's absolutely no link between the vaccine trials and the Gates Foundation.

Third, re-read the second paragraph that you copied and pasted:

Chairman Bill Gates and his wife, already is a major force in international health issues, contributing $555 million in 2000 alone to global health programs. The organization has emerged as a prominent voice in the debate over how to supply cheaper drugs for AIDS and other diseases to poor countries. At times, it has assumed the role of a broker between poor nations and drug companies.

The above shows the roles they play in making healthcare MORE AFFORDABLE to the poor. Not MORE EXPENSIVE but MORE AFFORDABLE.

You think anyone in Africa can afford the early HIV drug cocktails without these people's help?

He gave out free antimosquito nets, he helped eradicate polio, he made Malaria drugs affordable. How's that anything but goodwill?

U made some points I overlooked.
Now, back to gates. Why is he bent on vaccines, rather than drugs for treatment?

1 Like

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by xcelentattitude(m): 9:49am On May 05, 2020
Tissaia:
Rhino Omokiri is a criminal and Evil
I always wonder why Those who literally worship shaitan insult him. Devil is a liar blah blah blah...
When u insult the Jin kind (shaitan) u will provoke them and they will retaliate. Coal calling night black. at least bill gates knows what he is doing and who he is worshipping. What about rhino and his people. They don't have any direction. they don't believe in God but they always visit Magicians and join Cults.

Is this what you deduced from the post

SMH... For this country cry
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by seunmsg(m): 9:49am On May 05, 2020
bluefilm:

Vaccine gbukwee gi dia

Onye ara.

Iwo ati awon ebi e ma bebe fun vaccine yen las las ni.

Oloriburuku omo ale.

1 Like

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Fucsheetup(f): 9:49am On May 05, 2020
fireback:
is Reno mad? we should give bill the benefit of doubt to control the world. they said it takes a year or more to find a vaccine for a particular disease but bill already have the coronavirus vaccine before the pandemic, and you think he does not have a hand in all this.
Donate your brain abeg abeg abeg
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by obailala(m): 9:49am On May 05, 2020
fireback:
is Reno mad? we should give bill the benefit of doubt to control the world. they said it takes a year or more to find a vaccine for a particular disease but bill already have the coronavirus vaccine before the pandemic, and you think he does not have a hand in all this.
Where do people get this strange information from that bill gates has a vaccine for corona?
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by codemaniacs: 9:49am On May 05, 2020
zz
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by AntiWailer: 9:49am On May 05, 2020
Never knew this idiot can be right about anything.

He borrowed sense on this one.

True talk
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by sonus(m): 9:49am On May 05, 2020
fireback:
Oponu ode! Where u read say he already had vaccines.
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by TheKingIsHere: 9:49am On May 05, 2020
malawian0000001:
If Bill gates had bought just one Pharmaceutical company and poured his "Philantropic" money in it, we would have been grateful to him. Can anyone for the life of me explain why he bought off all the Big Pharma companies and placed them all firmly under his control?
That guys hands is not clean pls.

Exactly
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by DonMekino(m): 9:49am On May 05, 2020
let's find our cure asap, and stop these arguments, but as far we still depend on the daily livescores of ncdc without working to solve the problem, we leave ourselves open to whoever has the cure.
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by seunmsg(m): 9:51am On May 05, 2020
Naija246:
Google quantum dot tattoos.
Bill gates has a patent on the technology

There are quite a lot of ignorant folks like me here, explain to us how it can be done. Thanks.
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by WaffenSS(m): 9:51am On May 05, 2020
blowjohn:

U made some points I overlooked.
Now, back to gates. Why is he bent on vaccines, rather than drugs for treatment?

Drugs treat people who are already infected

Vaccines protect billions of people from BECOMING infected

3 Likes

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by freehero: 9:52am On May 05, 2020
Omokri should grow some balls and directly call out FFK. He is the chief purveyor of this despicable conspiracy theory and Omokri knows that.
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by DontTradeUrSoul: 9:52am On May 05, 2020
That is sad. Nigeria should please do what Senegal and Madagascar has done to boot out the virus. He would never have seen any need to run if he was in Senegal or Madagascar, because he would sure he is in safe hands. Nigeira should not follow the manipulation of the Wuhan originator and their evil partners that are commiting Genocide against Humanity. Why so much focus on Vaccine when there are confirmed cures that should be massively produced. Why should we be forced to be dying waiting for suspicious Vaccines from people that made it clear they want to kill people enmasse and to forcefully reduce Population. We all already know that the Virus is man-made, only a self-deceiving jumbo tissue would still expect those that create the virus to truly save them from it. We need to look inward and focusing on massively curing as soon as diagnosed.

Farki:

Vaccines are made out of weakened versions of pathogens injected to give a 'blueprint' for fighting disease. Like practicing for a football game before the actual game. I have said this already.

Someone who doesn't know what they are talking about can't lecture me on what I studied.

I'm done here.
That is half truth. Vaccines are now being primarily made out of aborted babies and stem cells (fertilized human eggs, killing unborn babies to harvest stem). Taking the vaccine reprograms your DNA to tend towards human cannibalism. That is one of the primary goals. To make humans loveless, brutish and devilish. In fact they are already putting human cells from human Kidney into your drinks and foods. It scientifically makes your taste buds enjoy the sweetness more.
Don't believe me, research HEK293 Additives.
Human Embryonic Kidney 293 cells, commonly known as HEK .... Tanzania President has confirmed that the imported Testing kits made even goats and Pawpaw to test positive. Use your brain! Italy and USA corona rates soar after using these testing kits. Truth is Depopulation is all about large scale human sacrifice.

I still can't understand why a sensible human being would not focus all his/her life on being permanently holy at this crucial Injury time of End Time. Accept Jesus as your Saviour and eternal Lord today, and cry relentlessly for HOLY SPIRIT to take permanent Ownership of you so that HE would make you worthy of being Raptured. It would happen soon in this our very Generation.

Don't believe their lies and propaganda of over population. Look at the massive uninhabited uncultivated massive lands between Lagos and Ibadan alone. Many never knew Elephants were in SouthWest till lately because of largely unexplored lands inside inside. It more than just depopulation. It's large scale human sacrifice that they covenanted to pay. Those days, people were fooled to think BG developed these techs by sheer ingenuity, his own personal ability and advance superintelligence. Now we all know that the demons that gave him demnad that all humanity be enticed, submitted and enslave to them eternally. You can choose to still be deceiving yourself that Satan and his demons are not in charge of this unchallengeable wickedness against Humanity. The earlier you detach your Hope and eternal Soul from this Satan conqured World, the Wiser you are. Reconnect to your Creator through Jesus now, focus on being Heavenly alligned, be holy and rapture-ready. Many would cry for taking this for granted. We shall not be left behind at the Heavenly Trumpet's Sound in JESUS' Name.

Taking the microchip is tantamout to to trading your eternal Soul, because even BG said it would erase your ability to seek, need or worship God, he said it would bring perfect peace into the World. How can you be rewarded with eternal life when you decided to trade it for enjoying this short one as a Slave to Satan, instead of moving towrads the true Immorality your Maker is waiting to reward you with? Use Tor Browser for all your Dark Net research. Also, Google Abramovic Mariana spirit cooking, and see terrible pictures of human parts cooking...
Then google, Satan's priestess Abramovic Mariana now Face of BGates Windows latest adverts.
I've been trying to attach highly classified pics of Male Melinda to show that his wife was a man, just retracting, I guess their grip on whole Internet is now getting tighter! They own it, and it is probably the Image of the Beast. Scripture says the AntiChrist shall be a Homosexual. Those that love this World would find it hard to detarch their hearts from deceitfulness of Technology, and Satan shall use that to prevent them from receiving the ability to live forever that our CRETAOR is about to reward us with. Why would you lose your eternal Soul just because of the useless pleasure of this decaying World. We are the very Generation that shall experience Rapture. Many many would wail and say had I know. Repent and start detarching your Soul from the World today.
Don't let your unfulfilled dreams and deceitfulness of technology make your eternal Soul undetachably glued and destroyed with this evil temporary World.
*Copy and Share to wake others!"

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by xcelentattitude(m): 9:53am On May 05, 2020
If it's just Africans that are accusing him, I'd have said, we are ingrates. But when you see his own yard people are accusing him, something is definitely fishy.

We may not be completely correct in our accusations, but, we're not completely wrong too.

2 Likes

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Originalsly: 9:53am On May 05, 2020
Keep being blinded by Bill Gates money. Is he really helping Africans?... then how can he be helping the very people he has singled out to be depopulated? Depopulation can come via wars... diseases and sterilization. The latter two are his choice.... carried out by his foundation.... and WHO. There is a lot on Bill Gates.... not by Africans... but by experts in the field.

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by martowskin1(m): 9:53am On May 05, 2020
DeraNwamazi:
I was going to say something but seeing the comments you guys have made, it's obvious you guys still have a very long way to go. If you think a white man is going to do anything that a black man will benefit from without causing greater damage to him, then you need to start taking your history lessons seriously.

What have u black man done for ur fellow black to benefit them without causing damage.

Name one thing

2 Likes

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:54am On May 05, 2020
inspektor:

Lol. And you're still quoting me. Dude...let it go. Take the L and do unbiased research
na you sabi
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by tunary(m): 9:54am On May 05, 2020
fireback:
interesting, a virus that originated from Wuhan in China, how does an American have a hand in the virus when it originated in China?
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:54am On May 05, 2020
Tissaia:
Rhino Omokiri is a criminal and Evil
I always wonder why Those who literally worship shaitan insult him. Devil is a liar blah blah blah...
When u insult the Jin kind (shaitan) u will provoke them and they will retaliate. Coal calling night black. at least bill gates knows what he is doing and who he is worshipping. What about rhino and his people. They don't have any direction. they don't believe in God but they always visit Magicians and join Cults.
This one has been baptised with the spirit of Yenefer. As usual, your comments don't make sense.
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Blakjewelry(m): 9:55am On May 05, 2020
malawian0000001:
If Bill gates had bought just one Pharmaceutical company and poured his "Philantropic" money in it, we would have been grateful to him. Can anyone for the life of me explain why he bought off all the Big Pharma companies and placed them all firmly under his control?
That guys hands is not clean pls.
it is new rules of making money. Find a solution to a problem and cash out big it doesn't make you a bad person. You become a bad person if hoard or force people to do your bidding before they have access that is when you become a bad person so far we haven't seen that yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lawmakers Observe Social Distancing At Plenary – PHOTOS / The List Of All The Towns In Anambra State / Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.