Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,977 members, 7,828,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Bill Gates Offered House Of Reps $10M Bribe For Speedy Passage Of bill - CUPP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill Gates Offered House Of Reps $10M Bribe For Speedy Passage Of bill - CUPP (2952 Views)

John Ayoh: How I Collected $600,000 Bribe For Emefiele / How Tanko Muhammad Was Queried Over $10m Bribe Collected By Son, Forced To Resig / CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates Offered House Of Reps $10M Bribe For Speedy Passage Of bill - CUPP by Golan007: 11:02pm On May 04, 2020
wickyyolo:

Nah where your brain reach be this ? I’m highly disappointed. I talk to people with facts not people with mere sentiments. Maybe your family members are benefiting from the funds bill gates share to NGOs , therefore you’re blinded by the truth that is staring at you.

Shut up.

Don't you lot ever have anything more intelligent to say than to accuse people of being sponsored hence their views?

Who is sponsoring your own view in that case?

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Offered House Of Reps $10M Bribe For Speedy Passage Of bill - CUPP by Ovs4real: 11:10pm On May 04, 2020
Nigerians are the only ones who are so confident in being so stupid and ignorant

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Offered House Of Reps $10M Bribe For Speedy Passage Of bill - CUPP by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 04, 2020
God uses iron, miry clay, brass, etc.. as pictoral parables to Daniel to explain the present occurence in technological world.

Many of us are wilfully ignorant.
Re: Bill Gates Offered House Of Reps $10M Bribe For Speedy Passage Of bill - CUPP by Kyase(m): 11:44pm On May 04, 2020
wickyyolo:

You’re a goat. Didn’t you watch Bill Gates video on Ted talks talking in support of depopulation and population control ?
Americans that are against him are they stupid ? Do u know bill gates more than the Americans ?
Evidence are too many to show bill gates is in support of this issues. If you no get data to watch the videos on YouTube let me know.
i no get data to watch am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Offered House Of Reps $10M Bribe For Speedy Passage Of bill - CUPP by Kobojunkie: 11:49pm On May 04, 2020
Diiet:
What about the American people who didn't believe the 5G conspiracy theory but are saying No to Bill Gate Vacine.. Are they also stupid? Something is fishy about the Vacine. Again Are we all infected with the disease? If no why do you want all of us to take the vacine as it's being proposed?

Yes. They are equally stupid. So rejoice that you are with company!

Psst.... there ia no Bill Gates vaccine .I

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Offered House Of Reps $10M Bribe For Speedy Passage Of bill - CUPP by Kobojunkie: 11:56pm On May 04, 2020
ifex370:

Bill is actually Pro depopulation.

He has said it a number of times in public.

Prolly feels there are too many dumb people in the world. smiley
Every sane individual on this planet, eho believes in a future for humankind is likely pro-depopulation and there is everything right about making that publicly known.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Offered House Of Reps $10M Bribe For Speedy Passage Of bill - CUPP by wickyyolo: 12:00am On May 05, 2020
Golan007:

Shut up.

Don't you lot ever have anything more intelligent to say than to accuse people of being sponsored hence their views?

Who is sponsoring your own view in that case?

I have facts. Interviews from bill gates .
Re: Bill Gates Offered House Of Reps $10M Bribe For Speedy Passage Of bill - CUPP by ifex370(m): 12:01am On May 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Every sane individual on this planet, eho believes in a future for humankind is likely pro-depopulation and there is everything right about making that publicly known.

As smart as you've grown up to be.. You don't play God on some topics.
Re: Bill Gates Offered House Of Reps $10M Bribe For Speedy Passage Of bill - CUPP by Kobojunkie: 12:04am On May 05, 2020
ifex370:

As smart as you've grown up to be.. You don't play God on some topics.

Who said anything about playing God? Why does the idea of de-population scare you so?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Offered House Of Reps $10M Bribe For Speedy Passage Of bill - CUPP by proffemi: 12:24am On May 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Who said anything about playing God? Why does the idea of de-population scare you so?

Because in their minds it means genocide.

I have stopped bothering to respond to most of these conspiracy theorists. I read the posts, gnash my teeth, and move on.
I do worry that the surfeit of information today has made people dumber instead of smarter. The most alarming part is that it appears to be a global phenomenon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Offered House Of Reps $10M Bribe For Speedy Passage Of bill - CUPP by Kobojunkie: 12:35am On May 05, 2020
proffemi:

Because in their minds it means genocide.

I have stopped bothering to respond to most of these conspiracy theorists. I read the posts, gnash my teeth, and move on.
I do worry that the surfeit of information today has made people dumber instead of smarter. The most alarming part is that it appears to be a global phenomenon.
Roflmao!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Offered House Of Reps $10M Bribe For Speedy Passage Of bill - CUPP by ifex370(m): 12:37am On May 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:

I'm not scared... We all die after all.

The problem is giving one man so much authority to make such decisions.
Re: Bill Gates Offered House Of Reps $10M Bribe For Speedy Passage Of bill - CUPP by Kobojunkie: 12:46am On May 05, 2020
ifex370:

I'm not scared... We all die after all.

The problem is giving one man so much authority to make such decisions.

There exists no such man in the world we live in today.
So why delude yourselves into believing such a man much exists and his name must be Bill Gates??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Offered House Of Reps $10M Bribe For Speedy Passage Of bill - CUPP by wickyyolo: 1:06am On May 05, 2020
Acidosis:

And what the fck is wrong with depopulation and population control?

Do you even realize the first bill on population control in Nigeria was passed about 32 years ago?

Can you name one country in the world without a population control commission/agency?

How about depopulation? Do they have a commission on depopulation?

I know bill gates has spent so much money in Africa. Is okay to see him as a good person. But no white man will ever give u anything for free without something in return.

Learn from history. You cant have 200years history written down about blacks and the whites and you have not read anything from those books.

History will keep repeating it self until we learn from it. I hope one day you will enlighten yourself and learn.
READ!
Re: Bill Gates Offered House Of Reps $10M Bribe For Speedy Passage Of bill - CUPP by Injera(f): 1:14am On May 05, 2020
Nbote:

Dis is d lowest level of dem all
Open your eyes my friend. He is perfectly right for those with critical thinking abilities. Google up quantum dot tattoo
Cryto currency
Re: Bill Gates Offered House Of Reps $10M Bribe For Speedy Passage Of bill - CUPP by Dogogo1900: 1:57am On May 05, 2020
Diiet:
What about the American people who didn't believe the 5G conspiracy theory but are saying No to Bill Gate Vacine.. Are they also stupid? Something is fishy about the Vacine. Again Are we all infected with the disease? If no why do you want all of us to take the vacine as it's being proposed?
Re: Bill Gates Offered House Of Reps $10M Bribe For Speedy Passage Of bill - CUPP by Dogogo1900: 1:58am On May 05, 2020
Does Mr Gates make vaccines?
MUMU Nigerian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Offered House Of Reps $10M Bribe For Speedy Passage Of bill - CUPP by Nobody: 2:36am On May 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Who said anything about playing God? Why does the idea of de-population scare you so
?

It's amazing how some people cant move beyond words and terms. De-population is simply family planning that we have had around for decades yet some want to believe conspiracy theorists to view it as the attempt to carry out mass murder of grown adults.

Bill Gates is no murderer. Neither are those who believe in de-population. Those folks are just in the small category of intelligent thinkers who worry about a world where resources are really stretched dangerously because humans are breeding irresponsibly and negligently.

We cannot even eat healthy food anymore and have to contend with cancerous genetically modified food crops and livestock because science is under severe pressure to cater for huge population growth not at all commensurate with the naturally available resources of the world.

Organic food, which would have been what the entire world ate in 1920, is now only available at a premium only the rich can afford today because of population explosion the earth cannot cope with.

Do we Nigerians, of all people, need to be convinced to key into the notion of de-population family planning considering how the Almajiri menace, mass illiteracy, mass unemployment, mass poverty and mass hopeless of life in the North and South has now seriously complicated our already dire covid-19 challenge?

We cannot even tame community transmission of covid-19, the most challenging and deadly, because almajiris are being moved around lawlessly and illegally by Governors who know what they are doing is wrong yet do not want to take responsibility for these children some people irresponsibly had yet no one now wants.

In the South we have a populace hungry and poverty-stricken by the 5 weeks covid 19 lockdown because Nigeria host far too many people than she can optimally look after even if every kobo we earn is used judiciously.

These problems have been with us for decades. Enough time for responsible Nigerian adults and leaders to have keyed into the concept of not having children we cannot cater for because of the risk this portends for society at large in the future.

Should it be us Nigerians challenging the idea of de-population given that we are the poster child example of a nation urgently in need of family planning and the concept of families carefully planning to have only the number of children they can optimally cater for? I tire for Nigerians sha. Stubborn people more interested in arguing than even looking at what they are arguing for or against.

5 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Offered House Of Reps $10M Bribe For Speedy Passage Of bill - CUPP by Cousin9999: 2:46am On May 05, 2020
I hope he has good security because he's inviting the whole of the international black community to come down on his ugly, demonic a**.
Re: Bill Gates Offered House Of Reps $10M Bribe For Speedy Passage Of bill - CUPP by blacksta(m): 2:48am On May 05, 2020
Grayoso:

It's amazing how some people cant move beyond words and terms. De-population is simply family planning that we have had around for decades yet some want to believe conspiracy theorists to view it as the attempt to carry out mass murder of grown adults.

Bill Gates is no murderer. Neither are those who believe in de-population. Those folks are just in the small category of intelligent thinkers who worry about a world where resources are really stretched dangerously because humans are breeding irresponsibly and negligently.

We cannot even eat healthy food anymore and have to contend with cancerous genetically modified food crops and livestock because science is under severe pressure to cater for huge population growth not at all commensurate with the naturally available resources of the world.

Organic food, which would have been what the entire world ate in 1920, is now only available at a premium only the rich can afford today because of population explosion the earth cannot cope with.

Do we Nigerians, of all people, need to be convinced to key into the notion of de-population family planning considering how the Almajiri menace, mass illiteracy, mass unemployment, mass poverty and mass hopeless of life in the North and South has now seriously complicated our already dire covid-19 challenge?

We cannot even tame community transmission of covid-19, the most challenging and deadly, because almajiris are being moved around lawlessly and illegally by Governors who know what they are doing is wrong yet do not want to take responsibility for these children some people irresponsibly had yet no one now wants.

In the South we have a populace hungry and poverty-stricken by the 5 weeks covid 19 lockdown because Nigeria host far too many people than she can optimally look after even if every kobo we earn is used judiciously.

These problems have been with us for decades. Enough time for responsible Nigerian adults and leaders to have keyed into the concept of not having children we cannot cater for because of the risk this portends for society at large in the future.

Should it be us Nigerians challenging the idea of de-population given that we are the poster child example of a nation urgently in need of family planning and the concept of families carefully planning to have only the number of children they can optimally cater for? I tire for Nigerians sha. Stubborn people more interested in arguing than even looking at what they are arguing for or against.

3 gbosa for you .... you get sense

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Offered House Of Reps $10M Bribe For Speedy Passage Of bill - CUPP by Jokerman(m): 4:22am On May 05, 2020
Unik3030:
u are too empty to understand what is going on

I'm telling you. Some people do not have discerning spirit, they are too empty and carnal.
Re: Bill Gates Offered House Of Reps $10M Bribe For Speedy Passage Of bill - CUPP by Jokerman(m): 4:26am On May 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Why do humans play God?
Why are humans wanting to cause depopulation?
Are they the ones that created the world??
Re: Bill Gates Offered House Of Reps $10M Bribe For Speedy Passage Of bill - CUPP by Nobody: 5:33am On May 05, 2020
wickyyolo:

As in. We have too many mad people around us. That’s why is always had to vote in the right leaders. The mad ones will always help us make bad decisions.
words of wisdom
Re: Bill Gates Offered House Of Reps $10M Bribe For Speedy Passage Of bill - CUPP by humility99: 1:14pm On May 05, 2020
l see danger!
Re: Bill Gates Offered House Of Reps $10M Bribe For Speedy Passage Of bill - CUPP by Kobojunkie: 12:32am On May 06, 2020
Jokerman:

Why do humans play God?
Why are humans wanting to cause depopulation?
Are they the ones that created the world??

Maybe the major issue is that you have no real idea what depopulation means , by the way.
I can almost smell the fear that dogs your from your post...fear of ordinary men. Yet you will have us believe you believe in a higher power.
Why not adequately investigate the topic to better understand depopulation.

I am pro-depopulation and I believe the future is even now bleak for Nigeria if nothing is done soonest. Does wanting a better future for the people make me someone you should be afraid of?
Re: Bill Gates Offered House Of Reps $10M Bribe For Speedy Passage Of bill - CUPP by Jokerman(m): 8:59am On May 06, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Maybe the major issue is that you have no real idea what depopulation means , by the way.
I can almost smell the fear that dogs your from your post...fear of ordinary men. Yet you will have us believe you believe in a higher power.
Why not adequately investigate the topic to better understand depopulation.

I am pro-depopulation and I believe the future is even now bleak for Nigeria if nothing is done soonest. Does wanting a better future for the people make me someone you should be afraid of?

Did God ask you to depopulate? Nature already does depopulation by death. What you are advocating for is Genocide
Re: Bill Gates Offered House Of Reps $10M Bribe For Speedy Passage Of bill - CUPP by Nobody: 9:04am On May 06, 2020
Trust the Nigerian politicians, they will sell Nigerians out for 30 pieces of silver.

That vaccine will be compulsory, you will have a digital record to show that you have taken the vaccine if you plan to escape from this hellfire on Earth called Nigeria. All those Canadian permanent resident seekers, you will the COVID-19 VACCINE will be a criteria for getting your Permanent Residence on Canada.

Prospective students who want to study abroad, this vaccine will be one of the conditions that has to be met before you get a visa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: PDP Aspirant, Ikhine, Steps Down For Obaseki / Does IPOB Wants To Be Pampered Like This - PHOTOS / Northern Nigeria: Where The Igbos Live (sabon Gari)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.