Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot (29697 Views)

Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" / Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot / US, Nigeria Sign Agreement On Abacha Loot Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot by simmydare82(m): 3:00pm On May 05, 2020
A man of this caliber talking like this what a pity. If they don't give us the condition, before you know it snake might swallow the money or monkey comes for it, and if non of the above happens that mean where the money will be kept might catch fire.

If an elders can not see it from that angle, let the young people reminds them.
Re: Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot by Prodigy777(m): 4:07pm On May 05, 2020
Reading this makes it hard to believe that someone like Prof. Itse Sagay wrote the book, "Law of Contract."
Re: Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot by kayusely70(m): 4:17pm On May 05, 2020
US feared it could be re-looted again.
Re: Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot by ASHLAND(m): 5:40pm On May 05, 2020
samincredible44:
sometimes I just can't help but wonder if buhari personally did brain surgery for all his followers and removed their brains.what is insulting about give a country as fanatically corrupt as Nigeria conditions.

It is because they are all corrupted; a thief doesn’t want anyone to known he is. All the leaders we currently or in the past have in Nigeria are thief, and the world knows that.

1 Like

Re: Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot by BoraWizzle(m): 6:10pm On May 05, 2020
Kamani8:
If US doesn't ask for accountability over the funds, who will? shocked

After all, we still go back to them for aids. We are always borrowing or begging!!!! Pathetic.

Accountability is the right move IMO

1 Like

Re: Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot by Nwaonyishi69: 6:45pm On May 05, 2020
I think Sagay is a loquacious 'senile basketmout, ready to talk even nonsense for the talking sake.
Re: Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 05, 2020
Viicfuntop:

Please shut up.
Olodo you too shut up
Re: Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot by techliteup: 6:55pm On May 05, 2020
This is what happens when the country has be sold off already. Thunder go fire Africans leaders.
#AFRICA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN
Re: Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot by sweetjohn(m): 6:56pm On May 05, 2020
desiredhome:
[/s][s]
Na them... criminals
Your papa and you and all the members of your family do not and can not have half of good Image I have because all of you are thieves and fraudsters. una cup go soon full. Bastards
Re: Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot by Viicfuntop(f): 6:58pm On May 05, 2020
uruba23:

Olodo you too shut up

You call me Olodo. Is there any sense in your previous comment? Ode
Re: Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 05, 2020
Viicfuntop:

You call me Olodo. Is there any sense in your previous comment? Ode
When you have made up youe mind before you read little ewesu
Re: Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot by Viicfuntop(f): 7:25pm On May 05, 2020
uruba23:

When you have made up youe mind before you read little ewesu

Only you can understand the trash you just wrote, stupid
Re: Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 05, 2020
Viicfuntop:

Only you can understand the trash you just wrote, stupid
Go and rest i am not looking for another sweet heart mscheew you are even bitter already.
Re: Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot by desiredhome: 7:29pm On May 05, 2020
sweetjohn:
Your papa and you and all the members of your family do not and can not have half of good Image I have because all of you are thieves and fraudsters. una cup go soon full. Bastards
Oludo.... criminal
Re: Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot by Viicfuntop(f): 7:57pm On May 05, 2020
uruba23:

Go and rest i am not looking for another sweet heart mscheew you are even bitter already.

Shut up jo
Re: Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 05, 2020
Viicfuntop:

Shut up jo
Sweety oya take a kiss muuwa ...let us end the quarrel .
Re: Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot by KayCee92(m): 8:47pm On May 05, 2020
Well they wouldn't do that if we had reasonable, sane leaders. grin
Re: Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot by Vicilo(m): 9:31pm On May 05, 2020
Paperwhite:
This loudmouthed foolish PAPAC advisory chair have shamelessly forgotten that his principal told a bewildered world that "Abacha never stole a dime"? So whose loots are you still repatriating? If the US coughs today you will catch cold.Bloody hypocrites!

God bless u my brother
Re: Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot by CXLVII: 3:34am On May 06, 2020
Truth be told, Its fvcking insultive.

Its never done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu May Lose Control Of APC In New Leadership Struggle / Don’t Access Twitter Through VPN - APC Warns Nigerians / Poor Federal Constituency Project In Edo: Edo State Govt Intervenes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.