Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Why Are Many People Selling Or Dumping Their Blackberry? - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Are Many People Selling Or Dumping Their Blackberry? (23757 Views)

Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back / How Airtel Actually Charges Android Users On Their Blackberry Data Plans / Glo Explains Why They Slashed Their Blackberry Plan To ₦899.for 3GB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Many People Selling Or Dumping Their Blackberry? by phazotron(m): 12:58pm On May 29, 2013
we all know bb users included, that the only attraction to bb is the cheap internet. to say the truth, I am an android user and still plan to buy bb because of the aforementioned. but u guys should accept the truth that bb is crap compared to android and iphones.
Re: Why Are Many People Selling Or Dumping Their Blackberry? by bishop4life(m): 1:25am On May 31, 2013
Kemouche:   Maybe its cos u cant afford it,lol.

keep deceiving yourself,but honetly i sold my bb and went back to nokia.the only thing that attracted me to it in the first place was the data cap. so the very moment i got solutions to high data rates,i sold it off.aside the preferencial treatment being given to it by network operators,its beta dan nothing except china cloned phones
Re: Why Are Many People Selling Or Dumping Their Blackberry? by bishop4life(m): 1:57am On May 31, 2013
TCD:
Just to clear a misconception here, whatsapp, 2go and other messenging apps work on blackberry too.

that being said, I personally got a blackberry coz i'm a heavy internet user n downloader. the unlimited downloads at a relatively cheap price is what killed it for me.

I think blackberrys will continue being popular amongst service providers because the bb compresses data unlike the Iphone and nokia web browsers and as such it is good news for the networks. i once read something like the data consumed by 1 iphone is equivalent to that of about 50 or so bb users(not too sure abt d figure but I remember its much). I dont think any service provider will give people unlimited downloads on an Iphone for d same price as a BIS, that will be invitation for suicide as doz iphones can wreck havock if care is not taken
.And as BIS prices go down (they are bound to drop) more people will join d bb wagon.

IMO, anyone who is not a heavy internet user and has a bb is a waste coz there are better alternatives available. then again, some people treasure the BBMessenger so much. the value of a product lies not in the amount you paid for it but it's sentimental value. so different strokes for different folks.

who told you that bb compresses data?unlimited download?like what and what?what application are you downloading when your bb goes slower at every app you install? oh,i see,you are donwloading movies,videos or music. But at what speed? Honestly envy you 'cos you hardly get frustrated. i mean how can you be downloading one season movie a hole day when samsumg is about to launch a 5G phone that can download 2gig data in seconds?

seriously do you wish to know why you are being given the unlimited download? They know you wont be able to download nothing. calculate the data you donwload in a month and you you will see its less than what an average smart phone downloads in few days...if you love your bb its no crime but respect people using smart phone.even a good nokia symbian phone is beta dan ur beloved bb...i understand you speak because you are ignorant of whats up with your bb and unlimited download
Re: Why Are Many People Selling Or Dumping Their Blackberry? by mrakin(m): 8:50am On Jun 01, 2013
All persons going against BB and regarding it as craps are entitled to their own opinion. My BB still meets up with my current needs expected of a smart phone.
Re: Why Are Many People Selling Or Dumping Their Blackberry? by FancyClock(m): 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ask them o

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Download Google Chrome For Java Phones / Infinix Smart 3 Plus Unveiling And Specifications / Lollest Apple Iphone Jokes You Must See Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.