Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Which Of These 2 Guys Will You Choose? (girls Only) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These 2 Guys Will You Choose? (girls Only) (7972 Views)

I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / 2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These 2 Guys Will You Choose? (girls Only) by Kenturkey048(m): 2:10am On May 06, 2020
Xclusiveme:
Don't believe what u see. Men who lift weight or exercise have smaller penis
what about you that already have a big di*k before you started working out...so you mean say as the chest dey big,the d*ck go dey small

Baba if you get small d*ck you get small d*ck no be work out cause am...

Its just like saying all fat girls get tight puna ...

Then my friend ask me say ,,what about the ones wey been slim like broom but come later turn orobo....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These 2 Guys Will You Choose? (girls Only) by Minxie(f): 6:05am On May 06, 2020
I will choose none of the above. I'll only make my decision once I talk to the guy. If there's no chemistry, bye felicia ! you can have all the muscles in the world or no muscles. I don't care. It's the personality and chemistry. I need to have fun flirting wink
Re: Which Of These 2 Guys Will You Choose? (girls Only) by Nobody: 7:32am On May 06, 2020
Minxie:
I will choose none of the above. I'll only make my decision once I talk to the guy. If there's no chemistry, bye felicia ! you can have all the muscles in the world or no muscles. I don't care. It's the personality and chemistry. I need to have fun flirting wink

Wow you look yummy.

Re: Which Of These 2 Guys Will You Choose? (girls Only) by Buho(m): 7:42am On May 06, 2020
Xclusiveme:
Don't believe what u see. Men who lift weight or exercise have smaller penis
that's straight crap. I lift hella weights, and I am still large. People with little D are those on steroids, because it shrinks the D and the balls.
Re: Which Of These 2 Guys Will You Choose? (girls Only) by fati2001(m): 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
NONE angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Sex Position Would You Say Is The Most Underated In Your Opinion / Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer / Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.