Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Shocking: Check Out Photos Of A Lady Allowing Her Dog To Lick Her P$ssy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking: Check Out Photos Of A Lady Allowing Her Dog To Lick Her P$ssy (8032 Views)

Secondary Student Skips Class To Chop Girlfriend P$ssy - See Video / Her P$ssy Is Too Wide: Newly Married Man Claims After Divorcing Wife / Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: Check Out Photos Of A Lady Allowing Her Dog To Lick Her P$ssy by freeke61: 10:43am On Oct 06, 2021
The canine, an unfamiliar variety is caught in the viral photograph with its mouth and nose nearly stuck inside the private piece of an exceptional woman.

As though to say come lìck me, the woman opened her legs somewhat more extensive so the canine can conceal its face under her ‘motor room’ region.

Individuals have endeavored to bode well out of the scene in the image.
Web-based media remarks managed the situation of the canine’s head in the photograph.

Watch more photos and read more here:
https://news.payperlez.com/index.php/2021/10/06/shocking-check-out-photos-of-a-lady-allowing-her-dog-to-lick-her/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Check Out Photos Of A Lady Allowing Her Dog To Lick Her P$ssy by ItsGoodToBeGood: 10:52am On Oct 06, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Check Out Photos Of A Lady Allowing Her Dog To Lick Her P$ssy by ItsGoodToBeGood: 10:52am On Oct 06, 2021
It means her ifedia smells like shit.

Tueh

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Check Out Photos Of A Lady Allowing Her Dog To Lick Her P$ssy by OBALOLA55(m): 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
CAN WE NOW SEE WHY PROPHET MUHAMMAD SAW SAID THAT WOMEN ARE THE MAJORITY OF HELL DWELLERS.
Re: Shocking: Check Out Photos Of A Lady Allowing Her Dog To Lick Her P$ssy by OBALOLA55(m): 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
It means her ifedia smells like shit.

Tueh
MY BROTHER, WOMEN ARE EVIL angry

JUST IMAGINE THE WORLD WITHOUT FEMAIL

BIOLA126

IYAEBE

MERCYCHEN

ROZCOL

SAPHIERE

BROTHER BEEBAH2000

SIMP JEON

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Check Out Photos Of A Lady Allowing Her Dog To Lick Her P$ssy by brosom(m): 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
I pity those that can't do without headmastering.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Check Out Photos Of A Lady Allowing Her Dog To Lick Her P$ssy by ValCon888: 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
Dogs like all kinds of fish including rotten fish.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Check Out Photos Of A Lady Allowing Her Dog To Lick Her P$ssy by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2021
Well, after reading the screenshot of the tweet, it's obvious the wife deserves what she got from her husband. Cheating should not be tolerated
Re: Shocking: Check Out Photos Of A Lady Allowing Her Dog To Lick Her P$ssy by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
She is sex-starved.Dogs carries bacterias in their mouth that can infect human blood stream.
Re: Shocking: Check Out Photos Of A Lady Allowing Her Dog To Lick Her P$ssy by Iamicekid(m): 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
Make the dog bite am like that make the werey get rabies... Na so unna kuku bring HIV that time
Re: Shocking: Check Out Photos Of A Lady Allowing Her Dog To Lick Her P$ssy by Queenslander(f): 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2021
Can you just take down that picture
Re: Shocking: Check Out Photos Of A Lady Allowing Her Dog To Lick Her P$ssy by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
Where is my nigga, Mosdii?

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: Check Out Photos Of A Lady Allowing Her Dog To Lick Her P$ssy by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
Church dey on Sunday..search (how to get to Cannanland) and find your way there
Re: Shocking: Check Out Photos Of A Lady Allowing Her Dog To Lick Her P$ssy by Wiznet(m): 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
-0-7-0-3-9-0-6-5-9-1-8,chat me up on WhatsApp or call me directly on phone if you need USA and Canada numbers, for creating Whatsapp,I do payment after confirmation.
Re: Shocking: Check Out Photos Of A Lady Allowing Her Dog To Lick Her P$ssy by sunshineV(f): 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2021
OBALOLA55:
CAN WE NOW SEE WHY PROPHET MUHAMMAD SAW SAID THAT WOMEN ARE THE MAJORITY OF HELL DWELLERS.

is dat why he raped aisha at 8?

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Check Out Photos Of A Lady Allowing Her Dog To Lick Her P$ssy by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2021
mosdii:

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Check Out Photos Of A Lady Allowing Her Dog To Lick Her P$ssy by Vinnie2000(m): 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
mosdii:

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Lolsss..
This Mosdii ehn.. cheesy cheesy

But Boss, hope nor be Wayo you dey do us?

Will be Surprised
dat you have one Fine, big Ikebe Girl dat takes care of your 'Needs while you are Giving us Opposite Vibes! kiss lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: Check Out Photos Of A Lady Allowing Her Dog To Lick Her P$ssy by Obaxxx(m): 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
tongue
Some people don dey wish to be dogs for their next life cool

Re: Shocking: Check Out Photos Of A Lady Allowing Her Dog To Lick Her P$ssy by Nonexisting1: 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2021
Queenslander:
Freeeke61, respect this woman's privacy and take down the picture. You can't just put up someone's picture in a public forum without her consent.
Re: Shocking: Check Out Photos Of A Lady Allowing Her Dog To Lick Her P$ssy by JerrieBoss: 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2021
Like Seriously. The least of my worries now.
Re: Shocking: Check Out Photos Of A Lady Allowing Her Dog To Lick Her P$ssy by onomeabuja: 12:07am On Oct 07, 2021
ValCon888:
Dogs like all kinds of fish including rotten fish.
u don nail am bros" fish smell" grin very repulsive grin

Re: Shocking: Check Out Photos Of A Lady Allowing Her Dog To Lick Her P$ssy by BabbanBura(m): 6:40am On Oct 07, 2021
It is pathetic how women seek sexual satisfaction, gosh!
Re: Shocking: Check Out Photos Of A Lady Allowing Her Dog To Lick Her P$ssy by Kingsintei(m): 8:00am On Oct 07, 2021
Heard the dog passed out after some minutes having inhaled the aroma coming out from the kpekus grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Check Out Photos Of A Lady Allowing Her Dog To Lick Her P$ssy by Queenslander(f): 10:35am On Oct 07, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Freeeke61, respect this woman's privacy and take down the picture. You can't just put up someone's picture in a public forum without her consent.

Re: Shocking: Check Out Photos Of A Lady Allowing Her Dog To Lick Her P$ssy by OBALOLA55(m): 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2021
Queenslander:
WHY IF I MAY ASK
Re: Shocking: Check Out Photos Of A Lady Allowing Her Dog To Lick Her P$ssy by OBALOLA55(m): 12:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
WHERE IS LALASTICLALA MYND44 SEF
Re: Shocking: Check Out Photos Of A Lady Allowing Her Dog To Lick Her P$ssy by Mykillo74(m): 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
The thing is how do we spot ladies who indulge in such act before it's too late. My pimpim keeps sending on dangerous missions All around somewhere in the world where pple choose and value animals over humans. cry sickening.

(1) (Reply)

There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men / Tips On How To Woo Farano / Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.