Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,045 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Biased Moderators - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Biased Moderators (7568 Views)

Seun, Pls, Examine Ur Moderators Properly B4 Making Them Moderators. / Seun, Moderators And Special Interests Are Destroying The Movie Section / Nairaland Moderators On Scale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Biased Moderators by LivingSage: 1:23pm On May 05, 2020
DateMynd44:
see my moniker and signature.
That guy is a nightmare.
Thanks for bringing that pocohantas to my attention.
As from today I'll be following her and observing her and trust me she'll mind the way she uses words cos I'll provoke her to ban and will tag the right mod to do justice to her
o Lord of mercy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biased Moderators by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:23pm On May 05, 2020
deleSayo:

exactly!

Seun needs to realise that more than half of the accounts on this forum are alternates.. and this banning system is the cause. makes you question how popular nairaland really is if almost ever other account is run by the same person.

You have said it all nothing to add. grin

2 Likes

Re: Biased Moderators by deleSayo(m): 1:23pm On May 05, 2020
Theicecode:
Why won't she? when her favourite asslicking superhero mod got her back. cheesy

shame on you Mynd44. what do you stand to gain actually? money or free pucci? pucci that has been ran through mercilessly

15 Likes

Re: Biased Moderators by pocohantas(f): 1:24pm On May 05, 2020
Theicecode:
Lol have you also learnt to control your emotions too? you keep insulting others without getting banned even when you are reported, perhaps, you know your saviour is always there to save your ass. well I don't blame you, I do blame the mynd guy that asslick your ass, if only he knows that you are not worth it

Yet I am not the one getting banned. Oh well...

I enjoying seeing you guys open multiple alternates to rant.

Seun is here, I am here. Show him the insults.

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Biased Moderators by quickberry(m): 1:24pm On May 05, 2020
Seun:
Looking into this....

Thank you sir, especially mynd44

6 Likes

Re: Biased Moderators by deleSayo(m): 1:25pm On May 05, 2020
DateMynd44:
oga you know dey fear ban

Ban is the least of my worries bro. i'm just here to state my piece. At least Seun noticed this thread.

9 Likes

Re: Biased Moderators by Theicecode(m): 1:26pm On May 05, 2020
DateMynd44:
see my moniker and signature.
That guy is a nightmare.
Thanks for bringing that pocohantas to my attention.
As from today I'll be following her and observing her and trust me she'll mind the way she uses words cos I'll provoke her to ban and will tag the right mod to do justice to her
That's the obvious thing to do now, she must get banned like others.
Re: Biased Moderators by Biglittlelois(f): 1:28pm On May 05, 2020
I notice it's mostly guys that are whining- you all will be fine

As for the few ladies that complained- you are excused

Thanks to the wannabe doctor that called my attention here, I've been laughing like kilode, thank you kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biased Moderators by Theicecode(m): 1:28pm On May 05, 2020
madridguy:
No bias or sentiments on the side of the mods, just that you guys don't understand how things works out here. No one his immune to ban if found guilty.

Lol but pocohantas is immune to ban because her lover boy is a super moderator.

5 Likes

Re: Biased Moderators by ItooWorWor(m): 1:31pm On May 05, 2020
ificatchmodeh:

[s]Kids,troll, tribalist.have taken over politics section..
Mod encourage them..

Osibanjo was not seen in public.. I open a thread to ask his whereabouts. Trolls came with insults.. next, mod deleted the thread

But if same trolls open a thread bashing igbos .. mods will allow it to 29 pages..
open a thread on Yoruba or southwest.. mods will immediately delete same threads

What do you call that arrangement..?

Or what do you call such mods .. on a public forum..

Nairaland I used to know is dead... what we have is tribalism land.
Abuse,troll, insult manipulate words .. that is today nairaland and if your luck to tap mods and from his tribe.and apc member
You’re free..if not... walahi .. 3 years no do.
[/s]
Trash
Re: Biased Moderators by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:31pm On May 05, 2020
Biglittlelois:
I notice it's mostly guys that are whining- you all will be fine

Thanks to the wannabe doctor that called my attention here, I've been laughing like kilode, thank you kiss
I don't think this has to do with gender but from the perceived form of bias some people feel from this forum.
Nobody is faulting mods 100% but I think they can do better.
Some comments do not warrant the lengthy bans some people have gotten here.

Because it has not happened to you does not mean that such complaints are not justified.

10 Likes

Re: Biased Moderators by madridguy(m): 1:32pm On May 05, 2020
Forget, i repeat no one is immune to ban. I guess she just know how to play her game. The issue here is like the Brazilian player that knows how to commit you, make sure you get red card. So to tackle them you have to be wise, so the aforementioned monikers are wise, for you to tackle them without getting red card, you need to be smart.

Theicecode:
Lol but pocohantas is immune to ban because her lover boy is a super moderator.

1 Like

Re: Biased Moderators by Theicecode(m): 1:33pm On May 05, 2020
pocohantas:

Yet I am not the one getting banned. Oh well...

I enjoying seeing you guys open multiple alternates to rant.

Seun is here, I am here. Show him the insults.

grin grin grin
of course you were not banned because of your lover boy mynd, you think you can insult others and go Scott free? it won't work for you anymore, Seun should do something about this asap, if I insulted others unjustly and I got banned, I will take it like that but you can just ban me for committing an offence I didn't do, that ain't right, Seun kindly do something about this.

7 Likes

Re: Biased Moderators by deleSayo(m): 1:33pm On May 05, 2020
bukatyne:

Interesting thread.

Now, I cannot accuse anyone of having the mods under their 'thumb' or numbers or whatever.

However, there is an irritating practice of alternate monikers springing up to 'gang up' on a moniker they do not agree with his/her message.

Perhaps the Mods feel it is OK so let it continue.

Why these monikers are not confident enough to use their main monikers beats me.

I believe that Nairaland should be a platform where people can interact respectfully and intelligently and we can learn from one another.

It was on NL I understood the concept of stay-at-home mothers and polygamy in Islam because I was open minded.

The registered users are increasing: let the engagements be increasingly intelligent and let everyone be mature enough to overlook or respectfully engage different opinions.

for some it's because their main accounts have been banned and they have no other choice but to open a new account .. for the tyrants like c o c o c a n d y who runs approx. 7 different accounts, it's so that she can use alternates to throw jabs and like her own posts, whilst keeping the image on her main account pristine.

7 Likes

Re: Biased Moderators by iSufferFools: 1:33pm On May 05, 2020
Please if you're complaining don't forget to bring receipts. i.e post screenshots and links. grin

1 Like

Re: Biased Moderators by RedPhoenix: 1:34pm On May 05, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

That 10 years own is very laughable grin grin

Some people go just deactivate and open another one that is why NL has over 2.4 million accounts cheesy same old persons cheesy
Some of the bans are lengthy and so uncalled for.

Scratch that. I was on travel section jeje o. A place I usually ignore, a man said he was 50 UK years old and if his five million burns he has nothing to resort to and asked for counsel if to go abroad or start a business. I maintained having a business was the best idea so he has a Base if abroad doesn't go well, that he should set up a business aim to make 100% first year, I provided him with details and blueprint on setting it up, he seemed convinced. He liked the idea. Your friend just wise unknown to me was following the convo. Interpreted me as trying to dupe the man. Guess what, I got a two years ban for my own good cheesy. I've seen him banned many people too for flimsy reasons for that long.

8 Likes

Re: Biased Moderators by DateMynd44(m): 1:34pm On May 05, 2020
LivingSage:

o Lord of mercy cheesy
I'll probably call on the notorious mr canceller who has been a nightmare to us in the politics section.
Trust me if he follows the pocohantas of a person, she'll deactivate and run away from Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Biased Moderators by pocohantas(f): 1:34pm On May 05, 2020
madridguy:
Forget, i repeat no one is immune to ban. I guess she just know how to play her game. The issue here is like the Brazilian player that knows how to commit you, make sure you get red card. So to tackle them you have to be wise, so the aforementioned monikers are wise, for you to tackle them without getting red card, you need to be smart.

They don’t get it. I will be here and they’ll reach their 10th alternates.

They are not wise, they can’t pull it off, but they can try sha... grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Biased Moderators by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:34pm On May 05, 2020
My question still remains

"Why is it that a Christian cannot comment on any thread related to Islam but Muslims are allowed to comment on any thread related to Christianity"

7 Likes

Re: Biased Moderators by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 05, 2020
sarrki:

He’s telling you that Ipobians won’t be allowed to take over this forum is that too hard for you to assimilate or understand?
Is nairaland created for Yoruba alone?
Sarrki? Sarrki? When will you behave yourself? Age is no more on your side.

5 Likes

Re: Biased Moderators by deleSayo(m): 1:35pm On May 05, 2020
Biglittlelois:
[s]I notice it's mostly guys that are whining- you all will be fine

Thanks to the wannabe doctor that called my attention here, I've been laughing like kilode, thank you[/s] kiss

this is not a gender debate please. besides, are you not the one behind fuzzywuzzy? which you use to defame your fellow woman bukatyne?

13 Likes

Re: Biased Moderators by RedPhoenix: 1:35pm On May 05, 2020
bukatyne:

Interesting thread.

Now, I cannot accuse anyone of having the mods under their 'thumb' or numbers or whatever.

However, there is an irritating practice of alternate monikers springing up to 'gang up' on a moniker they do not agree with his/her message.

Perhaps the Mods feel it is OK so let it continue.

Why these monikers are not confident enough to use their main monikers beats me.

I believe that Nairaland should be a platform where people can interact respectfully and intelligently and we can learn from one another.

It was on NL I understood the concept of stay-at-home mothers and polygamy in Islam because I was open minded.

The registered users are increasing: let the engagements be increasingly intelligent and let everyone be mature enough to overlook or respectfully engage different opinions.

Yinmu. I'm sure you saw more than this on the thread. Smart play
Re: Biased Moderators by LivingSage: 1:35pm On May 05, 2020
madridguy:
No bias or sentiments on the side of the mods, just that you guys don't understand how things works out here. No one his immune to ban if found guilty.

How do you justified this Sir

1 Like

Re: Biased Moderators by LivingSage: 1:35pm On May 05, 2020
madridguy:

How do you justify this Sir

1 Like

Re: Biased Moderators by Visualize: 1:36pm On May 05, 2020
Mynd44, I warned you seriously,but you choose to act like you're the Alpha and Omega...

I will continue.

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

3 Likes

Re: Biased Moderators by pocohantas(f): 1:37pm On May 05, 2020
DateMynd44:
I'll probably call on the notorious mr canceller who has been a nightmare to us in the politics section.
Trust me if he follows the pocohantas of a person, she'll deactivate and run away from Nairaland

Seun can you see? Their ultimate goal is to run certain monikers out of NL. They are not succeeding and they are all getting frustrated.

Why don’t they all post their mains, so that you can check them and check mine too.

5 Likes

Re: Biased Moderators by iFukLivingSage: 1:38pm On May 05, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:

How do you justify this Sir
[/s]
Re: Biased Moderators by MummyIMadeIt: 1:38pm On May 05, 2020
FatherBona:

Which year did you leave

The Second set that left for Akpugo
Re: Biased Moderators by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:38pm On May 05, 2020
Chai cry
Make some of us nor leave this forum for dem sha.I don't frequent this site like before again due to some of this reasons.
This forum needs a new makeover cheesy
RedPhoenix:

Scratch that. I was on travel section jeje o. A place I usually ignore, a man said he was 50 UK years old and if his five million burns he has nothing to resort to and asked for counsel if to go abroad or start a business. I maintained having a business was the best idea so he has a Base if abroad doesn't go well, that he should set up a business aim to make 100% first year, I provided him with details and blueprint on setting it up, he seemed convinced. He liked the idea. Your friend just wise unknown to me was following the convo. Interpreted me as trying to dupe the man. Guess what, I got a two years ban for my own good cheesy. I've seen him banned many people too for flimsy reasons for that long.

5 Likes

Re: Biased Moderators by Theicecode(m): 1:38pm On May 05, 2020
madridguy:

Forget that tackling and smartness, you are talking like this because it has never happened to you, how can someone ban you for offence that you didn't commit? it doesn't seem right.

alright she knows how to play her game because she's a female right or because she has pussy or what? smh

7 Likes

Re: Biased Moderators by DateMynd44(m): 1:38pm On May 05, 2020
sarrki:

Ipobians derives fun from idiocrazy
idiosyncrasy.
This justifies what I said earlier.
Oga go back and complete your secondary school education
Cc NaijaDrivaCars

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biased Moderators by LivingSage: 1:39pm On May 05, 2020
DateMynd44:
You mean the guy that strike posts?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Have You Seen Odubayo Bolaji James? / Carton Picture Of North Vs South / Samimomin- Free Software Download Latest Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.