Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Biased Moderators - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Biased Moderators (7548 Views)

Seun, Pls, Examine Ur Moderators Properly B4 Making Them Moderators. / Seun, Moderators And Special Interests Are Destroying The Movie Section / Nairaland Moderators On Scale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Biased Moderators by LivingSage: 1:51pm On May 05, 2020
DateMynd44:
yeah he followed me and stroke out my posts and I received a ten year ban.
I had to change my political ideology on nairalaland just so as not to be trolled by him.
He followed me with an average of hundred monikers.
He has a web Master's account, that's why he creates Moniker easily.
Later tracked him and got his location at Anambra but I let it pass.
He's Ifuklivingsage. Only if he doesn't recognize you to re-follow u now grin

1 Like

Re: Biased Moderators by pocohantas(f): 1:51pm On May 05, 2020
madridguy:
You're so popular here that everyone are making reference to you grin

Because they decided to gang up and run me out of the forum. I know they try to trigger responses that will get me banned, they don’t get that.

I dare any of them to post their mains for Seun to see what they type to me. My own main is here, I am not hiding. I can’t be bullied. They’ll get tired like the rest before them. grin

5 Likes

Re: Biased Moderators by iFukLivingSage: 1:51pm On May 05, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:

As in, what manner of fvckery grin
[/s]
Re: Biased Moderators by iFukLivingSage: 1:52pm On May 05, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:

He's Ifuklivingsage. Only if he doesn't recognize you to re-follow u now grin
[/s]
Re: Biased Moderators by deleSayo(m): 1:52pm On May 05, 2020
Seun, you can see the result of the system you created. Now so many alternate accounts have littered this forum.. nairaland is going to the dogs!

10 Likes

Re: Biased Moderators by Biglittlelois(f): 1:53pm On May 05, 2020
pocohantas:

Nah, they won’t be fine. Their wailings just begun. It is really that easy to stay away from bans, but some people carry NL and certain monikers for head. The end result is ban.

They are certainly carrying my moniker like a heavy load, their neck will soon break, my own is, if they want to be civil, it's not that hard, but the moment any of them insult me, I will report and they will be ban, simple as that.

7 Likes

Re: Biased Moderators by Biglittlelois(f): 1:54pm On May 05, 2020
deleSayo:

stop lying. crackhhaus exposed you already! you run fuzzywuzzy for the sole purpose of defaming bukatyne!

K.

5 Likes

Re: Biased Moderators by madridguy(m): 1:55pm On May 05, 2020
My sister, NL is like house of palava full of different type of people. What you need doing is to always avoid trouble maker, let them troll you, throw jabs just maintain your lane after they will leave you. If you continue to reply every mention, you go chop am tire.

On politics section, there's a guy there with popular quote " Quote me to anywhere " forgot the moniker, this guy like trouble no be small, when he chop better red cards, he go solo tongue now he hardly comment and if he does, even if you bring fight to him, he will snub you and won't bother to reply.

LivingSage:

This is not false accusation. Check this Monika (Ifuklivingsage), check whoever he's following and ask them of his real account if he's different from who I said he is. Without having anything to do with him, he police me on NL (just to get be ban) and reports me...

1 Like

Re: Biased Moderators by deleSayo(m): 1:55pm On May 05, 2020
pocohantas:

Because they decided to gang up and run me out of the forum. I know they try to trigger responses that will get me banned, they don’t get that.

I dare any of them to post their mains for Seun to see what they type to me. My own main is here, I am not hiding. I can’t be bullied. They’ll get tired like the rest before them. grin

so nairaland is the only place you are relevant? lol.
I guess Seun will give you an award for your tenacity on this site cheesy
Poco the nairaland champion! hahaha

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biased Moderators by legalwealth(m): 1:56pm On May 05, 2020
fuckboys:
I still can't get the hang of this, please how do you upload a web page?

Go directly to https://web.archive.org and not archive.org.

Once you get there, copy and paste the link in the box and then follow prompt to save.

You could be posting the link to each of the thread to be saving in case the thread is new.

1 Like

Re: Biased Moderators by Theicecode(m): 1:56pm On May 05, 2020
pocohantas:

Chest beaters that keep crying over bans.
Nah soakaway water you go drink if I know you, try show your face.

7 Likes

Re: Biased Moderators by fuckboys: 1:56pm On May 05, 2020
pocohantas:

Aww, you actually report me? I know you guys are waiting for me to slip, but nah... Baby girl has perfected the act of e-warfare.
Baby girl?, you ain't no baby girl. You're almost 40 remember? cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Biased Moderators by iFukLivingSage: 1:56pm On May 05, 2020
madridguy:
My sister, NL is like house of palava full of different type of people. What you need doing is to always avoid trouble maker, let them troll you, throw jabs just maintain your lane after they will leave you. If you continue to reply every mention, you go chop am tire.

On politics section, there's a guy there with popular quote " Quote me to anywhere " forgot the moniker, this guy like trouble no be small, when he chop better red cards, he go solo tongue now he hardly comment and if he does, even if you bring fight to him, he will snub you and won't bother to reply.

we don't get tired once you're on our contract list
you can always count on us to deliver till your contract expires smiley

1 Like

Re: Biased Moderators by Omoluabi16(m): 1:57pm On May 05, 2020
bukatyne:

Interesting thread.

Now, I cannot accuse anyone of having the mods under their 'thumb' or numbers or whatever.

However, there is an irritating practice of alternate monikers springing up to 'gang up' on a moniker they do not agree with his/her message.

Perhaps the Mods feel it is OK so let it continue.

Why these monikers are not confident enough to use their main monikers beats me.

I believe that Nairaland should be a platform where people can interact respectfully and intelligently and we can learn from one another.

It was on NL I understood the concept of stay-at-home mothers and polygamy in Islam because I was open minded.

The registered users are increasing: let the engagements be increasingly intelligent and let everyone be mature enough to overlook or respectfully engage different opinions.

I see what they do to you too. hanty, No dull moment with you sha. grin
Re: Biased Moderators by madridguy(m): 1:59pm On May 05, 2020
grin grin grin You cannot change. Check my moniker well well

deleSayo:

oya, login with your Mynd44 account and do the needful

1 Like

Re: Biased Moderators by iFukLivingSage: 1:59pm On May 05, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:

o Lord of mercy cheesy
[/s]
Re: Biased Moderators by FatherBona: 1:59pm On May 05, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

The Second set that left for Akpugo
Whc year na
Re: Biased Moderators by iFukLivingSage: 1:59pm On May 05, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:

God bless you. I don't know why I keep getting ban for what doesn't worth it but if I reports who insult me, I don't always see them ban
[/s]
Re: Biased Moderators by fuckboys: 2:00pm On May 05, 2020
legalwealth:

Go directly to https://web.archive.org and not archive.org.

Once you get there, copy and paste the link in the box and then follow prompt to save.

You could be posting the link to each of the thread to be saving in case the thread is new.
thanks man,
Re: Biased Moderators by madridguy(m): 2:00pm On May 05, 2020
Don't form what you're not. I sabi the guy writing well well. So go take back sit.

iFukLivingSage:

1 Like

Re: Biased Moderators by LivingSage: 2:00pm On May 05, 2020
iFukLivingSage:
@Sir Madridguy, you see what I'm saying grin

1 Like

Re: Biased Moderators by pocohantas(f): 2:01pm On May 05, 2020
Biglittlelois:

They are certainly carrying my moniker like a heavy load, their neck will soon break, my own is, if they want to be civil, it's not that hard, but the moment any of them insult me, I will report and they will be ban, simple as that.

Keep reporting them. In the past I thought it was weak to report, nah! It isn’t. Report them. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biased Moderators by NextD18: 2:01pm On May 05, 2020
madridguy:
grin grin grin You cannot change. Check my moniker well well

Guy hwfr? E get one of your guy wey I don miss for politics section. cheesy
Re: Biased Moderators by legalwealth(m): 2:01pm On May 05, 2020
fuckboys:
thanks man,

cool
Re: Biased Moderators by Omoluabi16(m): 2:01pm On May 05, 2020
pocohantas:

They just can’t do that. These guys need to learn tact, till then, they will keep getting banned. grin grin
Poco the good troll. grin You can wind people up sha. I don't see why folks get so triggered easily.

1 Like

Re: Biased Moderators by iFukLivingSage: 2:02pm On May 05, 2020
[s]
madridguy:
Don't form what you're not. I sabi the guy writing well well. So go take back sit.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Biased Moderators by LivingSage: 2:02pm On May 05, 2020
madridguy:

you don't know him. Ask of him from simplyleo
Re: Biased Moderators by madridguy(m): 2:02pm On May 05, 2020
This is an online community and i don't know what one get in trying to bring down another member. They took manu things too personal and killing the fun on the forum.

pocohantas:

4 Likes

Re: Biased Moderators by madridguy(m): 2:03pm On May 05, 2020
Bros i dey oooo. Which guy be that bro?

NextD18:

Guy hwfr? E get one of your guy wey I don miss for politics section. cheesy
Re: Biased Moderators by iFukLivingSage: 2:04pm On May 05, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:

@Sir Madridguy, you see what I'm saying grin
[/s]
Re: Biased Moderators by pocohantas(f): 2:05pm On May 05, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Poco the good troll. grin You can wind people up sha.

You have to use sense to do this thing. grin

3 Likes

Re: Biased Moderators by NextD18: 2:05pm On May 05, 2020
madridguy:
Bros i dey oooo. Which guy be that bro?

He had "Buhari" in his moniker.

His favorite like is.... "Aggressive frustrated idioticc ipob miscreants"

cheesy cheesy grin Remember him?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

NNPC Attributes Sudden Fuel Queues In Lagos To Road Construction Gridlock / Funny Pictures Of Kermit The Frog / Have You Seen Odubayo Bolaji James?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.