Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,751 members, 7,831,406 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl U dnt love Ask You ''do U Love Me' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl U dnt love Ask You ''do U Love Me' (683 Views)

The Moment U Tell A Typical Naija Girl U Like Her or to worsen it, u love her. / Mention Dat Nairaland Girl U Want To Get Married In 2020 / If A Girl U Are Wooing Sends U This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl U dnt love Ask You ''do U Love Me' by Freebrowsing12(m): 8:32am On May 05, 2020
I like her
But no feelings for her

I dont want to hurt her feelings
I dnt wanna make her sad
I want her to be happy

I dnt want to go into a relationship with a lady I dnt really love

I want to focus on my myself and my hustle for now

Please help me on what I should do
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl U dnt love Ask You ''do U Love Me' by AnonymousLives: 8:34am On May 05, 2020
Don’t Date Anybody out of Pity , It’ll look like you’re doing them a favour by dating Em.
You should probably still be Friends and sees where it goes �‍♂️
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl U dnt love Ask You ''do U Love Me' by donbachi(m): 8:40am On May 05, 2020
U better force ur sef..2 of una dey pursue evil spirit,na u reach for middle of the road...sey she dey smell evil spirit evil spirit.
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl U dnt love Ask You ''do U Love Me' by Nobody: 8:51am On May 05, 2020
It would be better if you can just tell her you've no feelings for her. Yes, it might hurt but with time she would be fine. Never date someone out of pity because by so doing, you won't be getting that love vibe in the relationship. When its just one person trying to keep a relationship, it makes the person loose interest in the relationship. Do yourself some good and define it.
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl U dnt love Ask You ''do U Love Me' by Nobody: 9:06am On May 05, 2020
It depends...
If she's good looking, i tell her calmly but if she's........
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl U dnt love Ask You ''do U Love Me' by illicit(m): 9:12am On May 05, 2020
it is better if you let her know the truth
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl U dnt love Ask You ''do U Love Me' by MJBOLT: 9:33am On May 05, 2020
girls will waste no time hurting a guy's feelings by telling him they dont love him but guys will find it difficult to do the same undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl U dnt love Ask You ''do U Love Me' by Freebrowsing12(m): 8:29pm On May 05, 2020
ilegend

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen And Her Friends Destroys Her Boyfriend New Car because He Cheat -video / What Are The Awkward Ways You Meet People And They Are Still Your Friends / My Plotagon App Is Not Opening, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.