Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

COVID-19: FG Pledges More Support To Kano Govt. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: FG Pledges More Support To Kano Govt. (13680 Views)

Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels / COVID-19: FG Considering ‘Isolated Lockdowns’ As Cases Hit 5,621 / Kano Govt Playing Politics With COVID-19 - NARD, NMA, AMLSN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: FG Pledges More Support To Kano Govt. by Dharniel600(m): 4:38pm On May 05, 2020
2by40ft:

Do you think its cheap to fight Babies factory, Drugs biz, Human trafficking, Cultism, Ipob menace, streets kids .....
don't wanna argue with you abeg. You're too ignorant
Re: COVID-19: FG Pledges More Support To Kano Govt. by KGREAT(m): 4:39pm On May 05, 2020
2by40ft:

But when the FG is securing the release of drug peddlers and spending money to bring back your trafficked brothers and sisters you ll not wail like this.
Don't worry yourself, this injustice won't last forever, one day Yoruba and Igbo will go back to their tents and the north will join angry its brothers from Niger and Chad. North is the one seriously dragging this country back. Sokoto is boasting of 87.7% poverty rate, Lagos has just 4.2%. and you are spiting rubbish out of your mouth.
Re: COVID-19: FG Pledges More Support To Kano Govt. by 2by40ft: 4:39pm On May 05, 2020
Dharniel600:
guy you don't have any point. The north Had been the problem of this country. Una too dey backward and ignorant
If you agree the North is forcing you into Cultism, Drug trafficking, human trafficking, online begging, Kidnapping, Robbery and fraud.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG Pledges More Support To Kano Govt. by 2by40ft: 4:40pm On May 05, 2020
KGREAT:

Don't worry yourself, this injustice won't last forever, one day Yoruba and Igbo will go back to their tents and the north will join angry its brothers from Niger and Chad. North is the one seriously dragging this country back. Sokoto is boasting of 87.7% poverty rate, Lagos has just 4.2%. and you are spiting rubbish out of your mouth.
Will will what nonsense i hv bn hearing

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG Pledges More Support To Kano Govt. by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 05, 2020
Finnese001:
cheesy

THE TRUTH IS THAT, WE NO DO AGAIN, LET YOUR POVERTY, USELESS, TERRORIST, ALAMAJIRI, NON PROFITABLE, INFERTILITY AND BARREN REGION BE ON THEIR OWN MAKE WE DEY OUR OWN

WE ARE NO LONGER ONE NIGERIA, THE LOVE NO DEY THERE AGAIN

Lol. You can go form your own country. Or you could migrate to Togo. It's a free world after all.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG Pledges More Support To Kano Govt. by 2by40ft: 4:41pm On May 05, 2020
Dharniel600:
don't wanna argue with you abeg. You're too ignorant
You are just running away when you can't stand the truth.
Re: COVID-19: FG Pledges More Support To Kano Govt. by Dharniel600(m): 4:51pm On May 05, 2020
2by40ft:

If you agree the North is forcing you into Cultism, Drug trafficking, human trafficking, online begging, Kidnapping, Robbery and fraud.
the northerners are the highest consumers of drugs in naija. Even women and young girls are into condine and tramadol, even here in the south south, 99.9% of beggers are the North, cultism is everywhere, robbery is worst in the North, early child marriage is on the rise in the North. Let's not talk about the Almajiris. You guys are casted. Covid 19 started in the south but the North is taking the lead already. You see Una life? Covid 19 is killing, boko haram is killing, Fulani herdsmen are killing, bandits are killing also, all in the north
Re: COVID-19: FG Pledges More Support To Kano Govt. by Spicedessay(m): 4:57pm On May 05, 2020
Re: COVID-19: FG Pledges More Support To Kano Govt. by Chikelue2000(m): 5:03pm On May 05, 2020
2by40ft:

Hahaha
I don't care how much you limit your brain to know on wat FG is doing for drug vessels, drug peddlers, human traffickers and their victims from your state
since u don't care to know...then stay off my mentions....y is my post giving u high blood pressure?
Re: COVID-19: FG Pledges More Support To Kano Govt. by 2by40ft: 5:04pm On May 05, 2020
Dharniel600:
the northerners are the highest consumers of drugs in naija. Even women and young girls are into condine and tramadol, even here in the south south, 99.9% of beggers are the North, cultism is everywhere, robbery is worst in the North, early child marriage is on the rise in the North. Let's not talk about the Almajiris. You guys are casted. Covid 19 started in the south but the North is taking the lead already. You see Una life? Covid 19 is killing, boko haram is killing, Fulani herdsmen are killing, bandits are killing also, all in the north
If you didn't see anything wrong with kidnapping, Drug peddlers, human drugs vessels, prostitution, Selling babies, Cultism, minos rape and abuse, Drunkenness, Internet Fraud, communal clashes , Human traffic happening right in your community. Then i ll tell you everything is fine in my place
Re: COVID-19: FG Pledges More Support To Kano Govt. by 2by40ft: 5:07pm On May 05, 2020
Chikelue2000:
since u don't care to know...then stay off my mentions....y is my post giving u high blood pressure?
Just to point out yo bigotry and ignorance
Re: COVID-19: FG Pledges More Support To Kano Govt. by Zeezy81: 6:11pm On May 05, 2020
2by40ft:

I knw my comment will expose drug peddlers here

Ofcourse they are still on their way, your brother from your region, coming to lend their support. Since stupidity as now become an epidemic to you guy(s)
Re: COVID-19: FG Pledges More Support To Kano Govt. by Chikelue2000(m): 6:24pm On May 05, 2020
2by40ft:

Just to point out yo bigotry and ignorance
u are d one who is bin a bigot here....let it kill u
Re: COVID-19: FG Pledges More Support To Kano Govt. by 2by40ft: 7:47pm On May 05, 2020
Zeezy81:

Ofcourse they are still on their way, your brother from your region, coming to lend their support. Since stupidity as now become an epidemic to you guy(s)
Not making any sense now.
But know this you can't ignore the compound problems in your region and focus on others.
Re: COVID-19: FG Pledges More Support To Kano Govt. by 2by40ft: 7:48pm On May 05, 2020
Chikelue2000:
u are d one who is bin a bigot here....let it kill u
Kill kill kill talking like street kid
Re: COVID-19: FG Pledges More Support To Kano Govt. by Dharniel600(m): 9:03pm On May 05, 2020
2by40ft:

If you didn't see anything wrong with kidnapping, Drug peddlers, human drugs vessels, prostitution, Selling babies, Cultism, minos rape and abuse, Drunkenness, Internet Fraud, communal clashes , Human traffic happening right in your community. Then i ll tell you everything is fine in my place
everything you mentioned above is still happening in the north. There is no prostitution in the north? Let's not talk about this again
Re: COVID-19: FG Pledges More Support To Kano Govt. by 2by40ft: 9:17pm On May 05, 2020
Dharniel600:
everything you mentioned above is still happening in the north. There is no prostitution in the north? Let's not talk about this again
We don't have babies factory or Cultism and all your menaces
Re: COVID-19: FG Pledges More Support To Kano Govt. by Dharniel600(m): 10:31pm On May 05, 2020
2by40ft:

We don't have babies factory or Cultism and all your menaces
but you have beggars all over naija
Re: COVID-19: FG Pledges More Support To Kano Govt. by 2by40ft: 10:53am On May 06, 2020
Dharniel600:
but you have beggars all over naija
Then you should worry about your babies factory and we worry about our own problem. Except if you are being hypocritical
Re: COVID-19: FG Pledges More Support To Kano Govt. by Dharniel600(m): 12:34pm On May 06, 2020
2by40ft:

Then you should worry about your babies factory and we worry about our own problem. Except if you are being hypocritical
where did you find baby factory self? You guys keep giving birth to kids they can't afford to take Care off. That's why there is almajiris everywhere bro. You know your region is casted.
Re: COVID-19: FG Pledges More Support To Kano Govt. by 2by40ft: 12:44pm On May 06, 2020
Dharniel600:
where did you find baby factory self? You guys keep giving birth to kids they can't afford to take Care off. That's why there is almajiris everywhere bro. You know your region is casted.
Is hardly to someone from East who is not involved into that venture. They are here telling us their past experiences with it. Imagine some girls as young as 12 13 giving birth every year until they retire them at 15 or 16 then join the prostitution
Re: COVID-19: FG Pledges More Support To Kano Govt. by Dharniel600(m): 2:03pm On May 06, 2020
2by40ft:

Is hardly to someone from East who is not involved into that venture. They are here telling us their past experiences with it. Imagine some girls as young as 12 13 giving birth every year until they retire them at 15 or 16 then join the prostitution
have been to kano state before. There are brothels everywhere. What of 12 to 14 that are getting married to old men In the north?
Re: COVID-19: FG Pledges More Support To Kano Govt. by 2by40ft: 2:12pm On May 06, 2020
Dharniel600:
have been to kano state before. There are brothels everywhere. What of 12 to 14 that are getting married to old men In the north?
All of the girls there are from the east.

If you don't see any wrong in the abuse of underage girls in babies factory from your region, what could you expect me to say?
Re: COVID-19: FG Pledges More Support To Kano Govt. by Dharniel600(m): 3:15pm On May 06, 2020
2by40ft:

All of the girls there are from the east.

If you don't see any wrong in the abuse of underage girls in babies factory from your region, what could you expect me to say?
that's why people re dying In the north everyday due to covid 19. U guys re too ignorant
Re: COVID-19: FG Pledges More Support To Kano Govt. by Vicilo(m): 3:27pm On May 06, 2020
2by40ft:

But when the FG is securing the release of drug peddlers and spending money to bring back your trafficked brothers and sisters you ll not wail like this.

Are u a Senegalese or Togolese? D only two different cases of drug trafficking rescued by buhari were northerners and Muslim, a male and a female. So tell me the people he rescued.
Re: COVID-19: FG Pledges More Support To Kano Govt. by 2by40ft: 5:04pm On May 06, 2020
Dharniel600:
that's why people re dying In the north everyday due to covid 19. U guys re too ignorant
They are killing your people all over the world because of drug trafficking. You people combine ignorance and greed.
Re: COVID-19: FG Pledges More Support To Kano Govt. by 2by40ft: 5:08pm On May 06, 2020
Vicilo:

Are u a Senegalese or Togolese? D only two different cases of drug trafficking rescued by buhari were northerners and Muslim, a male and a female. So tell me the people he rescued.
Ask Abike Dabire if you truely want knw
Re: COVID-19: FG Pledges More Support To Kano Govt. by Dharniel600(m): 5:40pm On May 06, 2020
2by40ft:

They are killing your people all over the world because of drug trafficking. You people combine ignorance and greed.
bolo haram, Fulani herdsmen, armed bandits, hunger, diseases are killing hundreds of northeners everyday. You guys should focus more on those aspect
Re: COVID-19: FG Pledges More Support To Kano Govt. by 2by40ft: 6:49pm On May 06, 2020
Dharniel600:
bolo haram, Fulani herdsmen, armed bandits, hunger, diseases are killing hundreds of northeners everyday. You guys should focus more on those aspect
Human traffickers, kidnappers, Cultism, Drug trafficking, suicide, robbery killing thousands of Eastern people but bigotry blocked your views on these
Re: COVID-19: FG Pledges More Support To Kano Govt. by Dharniel600(m): 11:07pm On May 06, 2020
2by40ft:

Human traffickers, kidnappers, Cultism, Drug trafficking, suicide, robbery killing thousands of Eastern people but bigotry blocked your views on these
mumu I'm not from the east. Leave that region alone. Them better pass Una by far. You can't compare
Re: COVID-19: FG Pledges More Support To Kano Govt. by 2by40ft: 4:26am On May 07, 2020
Dharniel600:
mumu I'm not from the east. Leave that region alone. Them better pass Una by far. You can't compare
Its yo bigotry that exposes you oo but you can deny all you want.
Re: COVID-19: FG Pledges More Support To Kano Govt. by Dosoflux: 4:40am On May 07, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Side Effects Of The Use Of Shaving Cream Or Shaving Powder? / Three Die After Consuming Expired Drugs In Kaduna / Why Is Smoking So Hard To Quit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.