Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,173 members, 7,957,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:45 AM

American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff (59538 Views)

Bolt Nigeria Sacks 22 Employees (Out Of 45) / Adenuga's Globacom Sacks 90 Married Female Staff - LasgidiOnline.com.ng / AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by Sardauna24(m): 12:01pm On May 13, 2020
saint2ace:

Silence they say is the best answer for a .......... Adieous Amigo grin
Fool..like you lemme complete it for you..Amebo
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by ndyfaby: 3:15am On May 14, 2020
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by Sardauna24(m): 9:08am On May 14, 2020
saint2ace:

Silence they say is the best answer for a .......... Adieous Amigo grin
Big fool like u,lemme complete it for you,Amebo..
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by Sardauna24(m): 9:15am On May 14, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Remember, my grammar lessons are still on offer (FOC)
Vulnurable begger why are u silent?or u are out of data to come nd yarn rubbish(lols i forget they just sack u bcuz of misconduct)eyya take heart i warned u dont commit suicide i heard that's what ur family are capable of,jobless asslicker grin
Lexusgs430:

Remember, my grammar lessons are still on offer (FOC)
Vulnurable begger why are u silent?or u are out of data to come nd yarn rubbish(lols i forget they just sack u bcuz of misconduct)eyya take heart i warned u dont commit suicide i heard that's what ur family are capable of,jobless asslicker
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by Sardauna24(m): 9:12am On May 18, 2020
2days i'm not hearing about u,or your subscription don finish ni?oh oh i forget that they have sack u,so no more money to renew ur subs,eyyah make una take heart oo make una no commit sucide.
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by Sardauna24(m): 9:16am On May 18, 2020
[quote author=Lexusgs430 post=89491879]
2days am not hearing from you,or ur subsciption don finiah and money no dey to renew the subs,oh oh i don forget say dem don sack u be dat,eyya take heart no commit sucide ooo.u can forward ur Acct details make i give u some chikini money to take care of ur self

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? / Feeding Of Crocodiles: The Most Dangerous Job On Earth: Can You Do It? / Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.