Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,487 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff (59198 Views)

Adenuga's Globacom Sacks 90 Married Female Staff - LasgidiOnline.com.ng / AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide / Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by Lexusgs430: 4:13pm On May 12, 2020
Sardauna24:
Lokad dis fat mumu na for were u see chicken nd chips?jobless illiterate.u dat is struggling nd begging ur neigbours for garri to fill ur belle na u dey do lunch with chicken nd chips,keep on deceiving ur self i even heard that u borrow data from ur network provider just to login to NL nd be exposing ur high level of illetracy..

If you want data, i would give you. Just ask, don't be shy....... cheesy

Let me show you how big boys roll...... grin

Hope you enjoy your meatless tuwo supper........ cheesy
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by Sardauna24(m): 4:38pm On May 12, 2020
Lexusgs430:

If you want data, i would give you. Just ask, don't be shy....... cheesy

Let me show you how big boys roll...... grin

Hope you enjoy your meatless tuwo supper........ cheesy
Ok lemme test u just send #500 airtime brokeass nigger
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by Lexusgs430: 4:44pm On May 12, 2020
Sardauna24:
Ok lemme test u just send #500 airtime brokeass nigger

Start by posting your number, ever heard of VTU?

Probably never........ cheesy

Remember, i promised to teach you basic grammar comprehension....... cheesy
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by saint2ace(m): 5:05pm On May 12, 2020
Am sitting down, sipping my zobo while eating popcorn. This is going to be interesting, reviews when am done.
Continue @lexusgs430 and @sardauna24, am watching in 3D grin grin
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by Lexusgs430: 5:17pm On May 12, 2020
saint2ace:
Am sitting down, sipping my zobo while eating popcorn. This is going to be interesting, reviews when am done.

I hope you started this movie from the beginning........ cheesy

That miserable guy called Sardauna24, is so slow.... I feel he was born in Lagos traffic........... cheesy
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by Sardauna24(m): 5:47pm On May 12, 2020
Lexusgs430:

useless being u no get d money,ok i forget say dem sack u be dat eyyah take heart i warn u no commit sucide,olodo
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by Sardauna24(m): 5:50pm On May 12, 2020
Lexusgs430:

useless being u no get d money,ok i forget say dem sack u be dat eyyah take heart i warn u no commit sucide,olodo u for go nd start teaching dat old rapist wey dob rape dat old mad woman wey born invalid animal like u,no wonder as they said charity begins at home e be like say u lack home training...
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by saint2ace(m): 5:52pm On May 12, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I hope you started this movie from the beginning........ cheesy

That miserable guy called Sardauna24, is so slow.... I feel he was born in Lagos traffic........... cheesy

I've done my research, and have followed u both from various threads before it accumulated here. I would have given a word of advice on conduct and decorum but that would spoil the flick, so I watch on.... grin
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by Lexusgs430: 5:58pm On May 12, 2020
Sardauna24:
useless being u no get d money,ok i forget say dem sack u be dat eyyah take heart i warn u no commit sucide,olodo u for go nd start teaching dat old rapist wey dob rape dat old mad woman wey born invalid animal like u,no wonder as they said charity begins at home e be like say u lack home training...

We cannot give birth to a child in kawo, and not expect him not to behave like a goat......

I know freebasics, is the reason why the dead is associating with the living......

I blame Mark........ grin
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by Lexusgs430: 5:59pm On May 12, 2020
saint2ace:

I've done my research, and have followed u both from various threads before it accumulated here. I would have given a word of advice on conduct and decorum but that would spoil the flick, so I watch on.... grin

Biko, in this lockdown. You wan shut this movie, how else can i express my bad mouth...... cheesy
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by Lexusgs430: 6:03pm On May 12, 2020
Sardauna24:
useless being u no get d money,ok i forget say dem sack u be dat eyyah take heart i warn u no commit sucide,olodo

Don't be shy, we are already used to social media beggers........ cheesy

Don't exhaust the little tuwo in your stomach, to fight someone that had chicken + chips and red wine for lunch...... wink

1 Like

Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by Sardauna24(m): 4:37am On May 13, 2020
saint2ace:
Mr.man shebi u wan join d war nii,ok its free u can join if u wish
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by Sardauna24(m): 4:41am On May 13, 2020
Lexusgs430:

We cannot give birth to a child in kawo, and not expect him not to behave like a goat......

I know freebasics, is the reason why the dead is associating with the living......

I blame Mark........ grin
lokad dis confuse being b4 u said i was born in lagos now u don change to kawo use ur life,u are d most Clueless animal i hv ever encounter with in social media
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by Lexusgs430: 4:48am On May 13, 2020
Sardauna24:
lokad dis confuse being b4 u said i was born in lagos now u don change to kawo use ur life,u are d most Clueless animal i hv ever encounter with in social media

We're are animals, but some animals are greater than others.....

In this animal kingdom, I remain a lion..... Whilst you shall be my goat.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by Sardauna24(m): 4:52am On May 13, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Don't be shy, we are already used to social media beggers........ cheesy

Don't exhaust the little tuwo in your stomach, to fight someone that had chicken + chips and red wine for lunch...... wink
Everyone knows dat u are lying u are just talking un opposite i.e u have take yellow garri--groundnut--sugar for ur lunch.iheard that u usually beg on social media down to street nd neigbours as i said earlier since they have already sack u base on your misconduct and illetracy u are free beg me for something dont be shy we are her to serve humanity,i advise u dont go to bed with an empty stomatch,if u are wise u can denounce ur utterences and beg me i wont embarss u ,i know that u are battling with hunger and hardship we will do something to ease ur hardship.NOTE:A word is enough for d wise d earlier d better b4 i change my mind.
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by kayusely70(m): 4:54am On May 13, 2020
Lexusgds430:

We're are animals, but some animals are greater than others.....

In this animal kingdom, I remain a lion..... Whilst you shall be my goat.........
Apt, Umipeppering Response!
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by saint2ace(m): 5:03am On May 13, 2020
Sardauna24:
Mr.man shebi u wan join d war nii,ok its free u can join if u wish

Sorry son, how old are u? That would help put things in perspective cheesy
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by Sardauna24(m): 5:09am On May 13, 2020
saint2ace:

Sorry son, how old are u? That would help put things in perspective cheesy
Na u sabi busy body..
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by saint2ace(m): 5:15am On May 13, 2020
Sardauna24:
Na u sabi busy body..

Wonderful now I see u're just a toddler learning to walk, no wonder u stutter and fall all over the place.

Now sit down and repeat after me... A B C D....

Good boy, u did well today, we'll continue tomorrow grin
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by Lexusgs430: 5:23am On May 13, 2020
Sardauna24:
Everyone knows dat u are lying u are just talking un opposite i.e u have take yellow garri--groundnut--sugar for ur lunch.iheard that u usually beg on social media down to street nd neigbours as i said earlier since they have already sack u base on your misconduct and illetracy u are free beg me for something dont be shy we are her to serve humanity,i advise u dont go to bed with an empty stomatch,if u are wise u can denounce ur utterences and beg me i wont embarss u ,i know that u are battling with hunger and hardship we will do something to ease ur hardship.NOTE:A word is enough for d wise d earlier d better b4 i change my mind.

I am very disappointed in your use of grammar, it's littered with grammatical blunders and spelling errors, that a 7 year old would never make............
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by Sardauna24(m): 7:46am On May 13, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I am very disappointed in your use of grammar, it's littered with grammatical blunders and spelling errors, that a 7 year old would never make............
Mad man dont be shy feel free to forward ur account details b4 its late
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by Lexusgs430: 7:52am On May 13, 2020
Sardauna24:
Mad man dont be shy feel free to forward ur account details b4 its late

You eventually found that your friend that went to school, to start composing your responses.....

He did a little better this time, but bloopers can still be spotted......

I told you, just ask..... Don't allow hungervid entrap you indoors (that's if you even have a house), it's either you're a squatter or you have a space under a bridge......
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by Sardauna24(m): 7:52am On May 13, 2020
saint2ace:

Wonderful now I see u're just a toddler learning to walk, no wonder u stutter and fall all over the place.

Now sit down and repeat after me... A B C D....

Good boy, u did well today, we'll continue tomorrow grin
I use to wonder how some people are heartless imagine someone interfering into something that does'nt concern him i wonder oo,instead of u to concentrate on how to improve urself from eating yellow sugarless cassava--groundnut but u choose to interfere on something that does'nt concern u.olodo mind your business jare..
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by Sardauna24(m): 8:01am On May 13, 2020
Lexusgs430:

You eventually found that your friend that went to school, to start composing your responses.....

I told you, just ask..... Don't allow hungervid entrap you indoors (that's if you even have a house), it's either you're squatter or you have a space under a bridge......
Lols you said under bridge kk it remids me of that old rapist wey don rape dat old mad olosho under d bridge,as i said it initially feel free to forward ur acct details b4 hunger go change ur figure i have handle several beggers like u on social media after exposing their high level of illeteracy they later slide into my DM nd beg for money to feed them selves,so i know that u are one of them,so base on how i normally show Commpassion
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by saint2ace(m): 8:04am On May 13, 2020
Sardauna24:
I use to wonder how some people are heartless imagine someone interfering into something that does'nt concern him i wonder oo,instead of u to concentrate on how to improve urself from eating yellow sugarless cassava--groundnut but u choose to interfere on something that does'nt concern u.olodo mind your business jare..

Toddler are u back? School hasn't started yet but let's discuss Ur diet. I see the only things u have access to is cassava flour and peanuts (since that's the only thing you seem to talk about), no wonder you have a severe case of malnutrition and Kwashiorkor, and it's inevitably leading to dementia and a mild case of paranoia.

A small prescription that may help, eat a healthy diet 3 times a day (oops I forget u can't afford that, my bad) okay stick to your trend of begging, you might be fortunate to get a plate of food encompassing the right nutritional values to aid Ur ailing reasoning.

Now run along lil boy, uncle needs to talk to sound people grin

Before I forget, you called me into your educational and phycological reformation, and I promise to do my best and ensure you come around of sound body and mind grin
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by Sardauna24(m): 8:05am On May 13, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I told you, just ask..... Don't allow hungervid entrap you indoors (that's if you even have a house), it's either you're squatter or you have a space under a bridge......
Lols you said under bridge kk it remids me of that old rapist wey don rape dat old mad olosho under d bridge,as i said it initially feel free to forward ur acct details b4 hunger go change ur figure i have handle several beggers like u on social media after exposing their high level of illeteracy they later slide into my DM nd beg for money to feed them selves,so i know that u are one of them,so base on how i normally show Compassion to d poor beggers nd vulnurable people like u i will do something to improve ur miserable life,i will not feel ok seeing u going to bed with an empty stomatch completely i wont allow hunger to kill u,bcuz by all indications you're dying of hunger i.e hunger is killing u slowly.....
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by Lexusgs430: 8:07am On May 13, 2020
Sardauna24:
Lols you said under bridge kk it remids me of that old rapist wey don rape dat old mad olosho under d bridge,as i said it initially feel free to forward ur acct details b4 hunger go change ur figure i have handle several beggers like u on social media after exposing their high level of illeteracy they later slide into my DM nd beg for money to feed them selves,so i know that u are one of them,so base on how i normally show Commpassion

Remember, my grammar lessons are still on offer (FOC)
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by Sardauna24(m): 8:15am On May 13, 2020
saint2ace:

Toddler are u back? School hasn't started yet but let's discuss Ur diet. I see the only things u have access to is cassava flour and peanuts (since that's the only thing you seem to talk about), no wonder you have a severe case of malnutrition and Kwashiorkor, and it's inevitably leading to dementia and a mild case of paranoia.

A small prescription that may help, eat a healthy diet 3 times a day (oops I forget u can't afford that, my bad) okay stick to your trend of begging, you might be fortunate to get a plate of food encompassing the right nutritional values to aid Ur ailing reasoning.

Now run along lil boy, uncle needs to talk to sound people grin
Useless nd heartless being invading into somethibg that does'nt concern him.I know what is wrong with you u are begging me in disguise abi,dont fell hesitate to forward ur acct details so that i can do something for u in this time of hardship i handle several beggers like u in social media.so based on my Compassioni i usually assit poor beggers nd vulnurable people like you roaming about the street with an empty stomatch but coming here and pretend as if they are valid pple,so dont be shy to ask i have arrange some packages of palliatives for vulnerable pple like u mr.busy body...
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by Sardauna24(m): 8:22am On May 13, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Mad man..continue exposing ur self feel free to beg me oo..i have arrange some packages of Palliatives that i have decided to share for poor beggers nd vulnurable people like you,rush to grab yours b4 its late grin
Lexusgs430:

Mad man..continue exposing ur self feel free to beg me oo..i have arrange some packages of Palliatives that i have decided to share for poor beggers nd vulnurable people like you,rush to grab yours b4 its late
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by saint2ace(m): 8:29am On May 13, 2020
Sardauna24:
Useless nd heartless being invading into somethibg that does'nt concern him.I know what is wrong with you u are begging me in disguise abi,dont fell hesitate to forward ur acct details so that i can do something for u in this time of hardship i handle several beggers like u in social media.so based on my Compassioni i usually assit poor beggers nd vulnurable people like you roaming about the street with an empty stomatch but coming here and pretend as if they are valid pple,so dont be shy to ask i have arrange some packages of palliatives for vulnerable pple like u mr.busy body...

Hey lil boy, you don't want to play in the sand with your friends? Oh that's so pitiful. I see being on Ur own while all Ur friends are in school and suffering the ping of hunger has made u delusional. What a waste of Ur youth.

You help beggars and u cannot get admission into a tertiary institution of choice? Please take it on good advice and use the money to enrol in an educational institution that would build u for the better, help improve your vocabulary and grammar, and most especially help you fight your case of low self esteem.

Breathe and tell yourself "I can be better" . You see it works.

But stop going round social media spilling negatively and of course lies of being able to feed when we all know u're hungry (not to worry am not laughing).

So young blood do urself and Ur future a favour, drop Ur phone, go off free basic for awhile, pick up a book and do our world some good.

Now run along and play
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by Sardauna24(m): 10:23am On May 13, 2020
saint2ace:

Hey lil boy, you don't want to play in the sand with your friends? Oh that's so pitiful. I see being on Ur own while all Ur friends are in school and suffering the ping of hunger has made u delusional. What a waste of Ur youth.

You help beggars and u cannot get admission into a tertiary institution of choice? Please take it on good advice and use the money to enrol in an educational institution that would build u for the better, help improve your vocabulary and grammar, and most especially help you fight your case of low self esteem.

Breathe and tell yourself "I can be better" . You see it works.

But stop going round social media spilling negatively and of course lies of being able to feed when we all know u're hungry (not to worry am not laughing).

So young blood do urself and Ur future a favour, drop Ur phone, go off free basic for awhile, pick up a book and do our world some good.

Now run along and play
Continue exposing ur self mr vocabulary hh i laugh in swahili..mind u your package is still intact,i know u are interested so dont let ur shyness make u to continue starving...
Re: American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff by saint2ace(m): 10:29am On May 13, 2020
Sardauna24:
Continue exposing ur self mr vocabulary hh i laugh in swahili..mind u your package is still intact,i know u are interested so dont let ur shyness make u to continue starving...

Silence they say is the best answer for a .......... Adieous Amigo grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Authority Structure Of The Nigerian Police Force / N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide / Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.