Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State (71380 Views)

Lockdown: Inter-State Travellers Intercepted In Enugu, Turned Back / Trailer-Loaded With Beer Falls Along Oji River Axis Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway / Man Burnt To Death While Travelling From Bauchi To Jos(graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:14pm On May 05, 2020
Arrewa:
I'm not justifying their action! I've already admitted that they're wrong and should be sanctioned...

But I'm objectively pointing out that hardship is the reason they're risking everything to survive...

I can only condemn the crime not the people in this kind of situation! Cos I know if the government have done what they're supposed to do... This won't have been happening!

This is a breakdown of law and order... They should be sanctioned according to the law!

cool no wahala we must all get over this cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Supan(m): 4:33pm On May 05, 2020
Arrewa:
The most Terrible thing to ever happen to northern Nigeria is the Almajiri system of learning.. Which was leta bastardized...

But at least our leaders are now looking inward and taking effective measures against it...

Poverty in Nigeria is just everywhere the reason why it is more obvious in the north is because of our population...

The north is not that poor...

Some northern states if you check their GPD is higher than many southern states...

The north is badly stereotyped!

Another reason for all these stereotype is those Nigeriens in the south doing shoe maker, selling sugar cane and cutting fingers...

Southerners see all of them as Hausafulanis... Which is making them think that up north is entirely poor!

Then it should be stopped entirely. Almajiri system should be discontinued!

How does it enable them to get a job in the job market? Can they compete favourably? No!

Sadly, what they have acquired is useless in this 21st century.

The north has conquered from the south, all it takes to prosper, but yet...

We still import rice into this country, when we have so much lands uncultivated in the north.

What stops the northern govt from empowering these guys to go into farming?

Development is not about building roads and flyovers. Human development is the best form of development and the north has failed woefully in this.

Nigeria is a poor country, but this north's issue is something else.

I'm being plain here, I'm not arguing who's poorer or not.

5 Likes

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by iFukLivingSage: 4:35pm On May 05, 2020
helinues:
Hmmmm
helinues baby
i love you kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Arrewa: 4:37pm On May 05, 2020
Supan:

Then it should be stopped entirely. Almajiri system should be discontinued!

How does it enable them to get a job in the job market? Can they compete favourably? No!

Sadly, what they have acquired is useless in this 21st century.

The north has conquered from the south, all it takes to prosper, but yet...

We still import rice into this country, when we have so much lands uncultivated in the north.

What stops the northern govt from empowering these guys to go into farming?

Development is not about building roads and flyovers. Human development is the best form of development and the north has failed woefully in this.

Nigeria is a poor country, but this north's issue is something else.

I'm being plain here, I'm not arguing who's poorer or not.
I agree you...the north need to invest more on human development

But trust me... We already making progress

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Supan(m): 4:39pm On May 05, 2020
Arrewa:

Amen ooo

3 Likes

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by iFukLivingSage: 4:39pm On May 05, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by iFukLivingSage: 4:39pm On May 05, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:
I'm not justifying their action! I've already admitted that they're wrong and should be sanctioned...

But I'm objectively pointing out that hardship is the reason they're risking everything to survive...

I can only condemn the crime not the people in this kind of situation! Cos I know if the government have done what they're supposed to do... This won't have been happening!

This is a breakdown of law and order... They should be sanctioned according to the law!

[/s]

5 Likes

[s]
Arrewa:
The most Terrible thing to ever happen to northern Nigeria is the Almajiri system of learning.. Which was leta bastardized...

But at least our leaders are now looking inward and taking effective measures against it...

Poverty in Nigeria is just everywhere the reason why it is more obvious in the north is because of our population...

The north is not that poor...

Some northern states if you check their GPD is higher than many southern states...

The north is badly stereotyped!

Another reason for all these stereotype is those Nigeriens in the south doing shoe maker, selling sugar cane and cutting fingers...

Southerners see all of them as Hausafulanis... Which is making them think that up north is entirely poor!

[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by samictelecoms12(m): 4:41pm On May 05, 2020
undecided
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by dazzlingd(m): 4:47pm On May 05, 2020
So this is how the north is transporting their corona infested almajiris to south

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by samictelecoms12(m): 4:47pm On May 05, 2020
Humm
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by backtalkG(m): 4:50pm On May 05, 2020
tie them up and send them to zoo where they belong

1 Like

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by cjrane: 5:21pm On May 05, 2020
Northern elders are at it again!

They said they were deporting infected Almajiri from Kaduna to Kano, instead they diverted the truck to the South-south and Southeast!

The people should arise at the biological warfare unleashed by the north before its too late!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Yongsiggz(m): 6:45pm On May 05, 2020
Arrewa:

You are my first friend here for speakin de truth...
Even as a northernan you spoke de truth.
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Joefat: 6:47pm On May 05, 2020
Abi Eleribu ni awon aboki ni

3 Likes

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Fidelismaria: 6:48pm On May 05, 2020
Nawa for this people ooo

1 Like

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by solmusdesigns: 6:48pm On May 05, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Why are Muslims running away from their States, what is really pursuing them.

He who fetches firewood infected with ants invites lizards to his house.

and you know they are all muslim how?
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by TodayNAlways: 6:48pm On May 05, 2020
I think one like this was also caught at Abia state same today.

5 Likes

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by hazzanovich(m): 6:49pm On May 05, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Why can't you set get your shits together? how does this have to do with Muslims...You fanatic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Arrewa: 6:49pm On May 05, 2020
Yongsiggz:

You are my first friend here for speakin de truth...
Even as a northernan you spoke de truth.
Thanks man!

1 Like

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 05, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!
hunger is chasing them down south

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by TheKingIsHere: 6:51pm On May 05, 2020
Lostz:

hunger is chasing them down south

We don't need them here abeg.

the ones here are already a nuisance

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by MedicH: 6:51pm On May 05, 2020
Lol chai

1 Like

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by ikorodureporta: 6:51pm On May 05, 2020
cheesy
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by awoo47: 6:52pm On May 05, 2020
NwaEnugwuukwu:
I thought FG says no interstate movement except essential goods, how did they managed to passed all the check points to reach Asaba without being caught.
me sef i travelled frm north...
no border security fr nothern state at all, even kaduna wey get lockdown looks very normal with ppl moving...
we enter trobule as soon as we reach ondo state
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by enemyofprogress: 6:52pm On May 05, 2020
Covid 19 agents on the loose

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by adecz: 6:52pm On May 05, 2020
They should stay put in
their disease, illiterate, fanatical & poverty
ravaged States.

Do they see Yoruba or Igbo trying
to smuggle themselves to Kano, Kaduna
or Maiduguri?

Remain & die in your home States

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Dewisedick: 6:52pm On May 05, 2020
Why not secretly kill all this Ahmajiri's ? No news.....

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by AregbeFufu: 6:54pm On May 05, 2020
Supan:
This is no longer funny. Pls Arrewa can you come forward and explain all these movement of almajiris all over Nigeria.

What is wrong?

What is happening secretly?

How bad can these get?

Pls 4give my earlier rants if it had offended you. Pls, I'm serious.

I feel for these people. They are humans too.

A solution can be worked out.

Cc Arrewa
Cc spendoon
After Arrewas plot to enter Enugu was foiled, he has now tried to sneak into Delta.
Arrewa , when did you enter bauchi from kano

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by blowjohn(m): 6:54pm On May 05, 2020
Peterobi90:

- Who put the Govt in there?... same people.
- Who is complaining about hardship?... same people.
- who would likely vote another incompetence?... same people.

This is not rocket science..

Not even integrated science

4 Likes

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by enemyofprogress: 6:54pm On May 05, 2020
NwaEnugwuukwu:
I thought FG says no interstate movement except essential goods, how did they managed to passed all the check points to reach Asaba without being caught.
you and this your made in Aba English. Let me go and show it to dominique make she laugh small

1 Like

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by temptnow: 6:54pm On May 05, 2020
Corrupt police checkpoints everywhere.

This country is finished

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Who Used World Cup As Migration Strategy Stranded In Russia Photo / Pictures Of Beautiful African Cities / Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.