Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State (71361 Views)

Lockdown: Inter-State Travellers Intercepted In Enugu, Turned Back / Trailer-Loaded With Beer Falls Along Oji River Axis Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway / Man Burnt To Death While Travelling From Bauchi To Jos(graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by IGBOSON1: 7:40pm On May 05, 2020
Dottore:
Why can't this nomads exercise a little patience till the lockdown order is over?

Hehehehe grin grin grin

Persin dey run for him life, you come dey talk of excercising small patience! Who patience epp!? smiley
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Kingstanding: 7:40pm On May 05, 2020
Dottore:
Why can't this nomads exercise a little patience till the lockdown order is over?
. Because they know that they will die of hunger. Animal in human skin.
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by IGBOSON1: 7:43pm On May 05, 2020
Jlow2:
nothing concern covid 19 with one nigeria, even northerners have denied der Almighty almajiris used elections

You’d have thought after falling over themselves to vote in Buhari and Gandollar, that all will be relatively well up north! sad
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:45pm On May 05, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Why are Muslims running away from their States, what is really pursuing them.

He who fetches firewood infected with ants invites lizards to his house.

Take away Europe and add South and west

Then you have your answers

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by gowonmaharajah(m): 7:47pm On May 05, 2020
Arrewa:
I agree you...the north need to invest more on human development

But trust me... We already making progress

the very first time I'd see an Hausa man that talks reasonably.
nice,man.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Virtplus(m): 7:48pm On May 05, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Send them back to Edo state..
and why if I may ask?
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by ajebuter(f): 7:50pm On May 05, 2020
NwaEnugwuukwu:
I thought FG says no interstate movement except essential goods, how did they managed to passed all the check points to reach Asaba without being caught.

Human goats are also essential commodities bros..

So they should be treated like goats they are
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Benbellamor: 7:51pm On May 05, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Forget Story THEY WILL TREK THROUGH THE BUSHES TO THEIR DESTINATION IN DELTA...WHILE THEIR CONVID19 INFECTED GOATS WILL STARTS THE SPREAD FIRST IF THE TRAILER IS ALLOWED...
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by cpmconsultingltd: 7:51pm On May 05, 2020
watch these video for tips on how to deal with heart breaks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W5a0u4Qkrg
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Arrewa: 7:57pm On May 05, 2020
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

My Good friend reading this your write up I can feel and understand your pains.

For it is the same kind of pains I feel whenever people see every igbo man as a drug dealer or a potential kidnapper.

The major problem we have in this country is that the masses/ youths have refused to hold our leaders accountable, instead we are fighting ourselves on social media shouting ipob/ Afonja up and down.

The sooner we start asking questions and demanding for accountability and productivity from our leaders without being sentimental about it, things like this and many more will continue to happen.

May God Grant Nigeria youths Wisdom and boldness to demand for their rights.
Amen my brother from east...

Instead uniting against our selfish politicians for them to account for our Annual financial Allocations...we are busy fighting ourselves on social media

Tribalism, hypocrisy and religious sentiments has cloud our sense of judgment

This is very very Terrible!

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Ekpekaycee: 8:02pm On May 05, 2020
This development will make nonsense of the fight against Corona virus. The south is more determined but the north is non challant and that is why it is ravaging the north. Until the goods in this lorries are used as palliative the drivers will not take it seriously. Some people's stupidity should not put everyone in danger.
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by realstars: 8:03pm On May 05, 2020
Ezennwa:
you fine small sha.
After Viewing Her Profile?

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 05, 2020
Juliusmalema:

This is the most reason I hate that state. They can accomodate anything. These miscreants are being trafficked under the guise of running to hustle in Edo state. Na time bomb oooooooooo

And these ones will finally be dumped in Edo state.

A state where the most useless, worthless and wicked miscreants from across Nigeria and Africa are dumped every seconds of the day. From almalgiris to fulani terrorist/kiddnappers to northern bandits.....hausa iron pickers,,,,,,,and so on. They rob a family member of mine4 days ago and left their clothes/shovel. They emptied her provision store in the dead of the night.....she heard them and could not shout for fear that they wouldn't come and attack her and her family inside and probably rape all her daughters.

If I have my way I can decimate all these miscreants but the government of this country and most of her citizens seems dead brains cum cowards.

EDO STATE KEEP ON ACCOMMODATING THE MOST WICKED PEOPLE ON EARTH!

You will never find Edo man begging but almalgiris and northerners are like rodents and pest in every corners in Benin city. begging and ready to fight if you refused giving or stopped the elements from cleaning yoyr windscreen. How did we get here huh
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 05, 2020
The northerners have a secret agenda with this covid 19 of a thing. Their mission is the spread it to every state. Pls be alert security men
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by hokafor(m): 8:04pm On May 05, 2020
May be some of the mallams actually turned to goat.they should also arrest the goat
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by shilexholly(m): 8:05pm On May 05, 2020
Shey eleribu ni awon awusa yi ni
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by slerry(f): 8:05pm On May 05, 2020
they should be sent to OSUN state immediately coz some of them are from the WASTE side claiming NOT.
the one with d blue shirt looks like someone from HEEBADON.
don't shout bro even d admin is from d waste side, heebadon to b precise.

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by SIONKPO1(m): 8:06pm On May 05, 2020
Arrewa:
The most Terrible thing to ever happen to northern Nigeria is the Almajiri system of learning.. Which was leta bastardized...

But at least our leaders are now looking inward and taking effective measures against it...

Poverty in Nigeria is just everywhere the reason why it is more obvious in the north is because of our population...

The north is not that poor...

Some northern states if you check their GPD is higher than many southern states...

The north is badly stereotyped!

Another reason for all these stereotype is those Nigerien migrants in the south doing shoe maker, selling sugar cane and cutting Nails...

Southerners see all of them as Hausafulanis... Which is making them think that up north is entirely poor!

stop lieing to yourself
*Niger republic and chad are francophone countries:most of the migrants from there understands little or no English
*The hustling job they mostly do are gateman,mobile tea- selling,selling of charms(jz)
*They are mostly introvert in nature
FYI; 1.The poverty in the north is as a result of unplanned breeding(imagine a shoe shinner having 3wives with 21/kids
2.Agriculture is almost at its lowest except kano that still practices irrigation farming others na season to season
3.Most industries are already shut down(Kd -/KTOWN
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by saxxyb: 8:08pm On May 05, 2020
Northerners are so dull and senseless, if they stay one place will they die? I just wish Nigeria can divide into north and south
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Telemon(m): 8:10pm On May 05, 2020
gloriaunobi:
That is how they were caught in Enugu...
borrow me that your dimple I wan give somebody.
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:10pm On May 05, 2020
oluwaseunamos33:
To me, i think the best judgement is to kill them all.
softly brother. these guys are humans too.

who knows,you could even pass on before they do.
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Kez11: 8:11pm On May 05, 2020
Arrewa:
those people you see there are victims of circumstance...

That's their Bussiness... Following trailer down south to offload and sell agricultural produce!

Which has now been declared illegal by the government for security purpose!

Those men you see there have families to feed and take care of...

They're just struggling to survive... Don't mock them!

People are suffering in this country!

Some people have to even kill and steal to survive!

Their movement is illegal and they have to be sanctioned!

Comment of the day...

1 Like

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:12pm On May 05, 2020
Arrewa:
those people you see there are victims of circumstance...

That's their Bussiness... Following trailer down south to offload and sell agricultural produce!

Which has now been declared illegal by the government for security purpose!

Those men you see there have families to feed and take care of...

They're just struggling to survive... Don't mock them!

People are suffering in this country!

Some people have to even kill and steal to survive!

Their movement is illegal and they have to be sanctioned!

Why did you wait till the last sentence before making sense?

1 Like

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by iFukLivingSage: 8:17pm On May 05, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:

Instead uniting against our selfish politicians for them to account for our Annual financial Allocations...we are busy fighting ourselves on social media

[/s]
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 05, 2020
Does anyone know if the tomb of Lord Lugard is in Nigeria and where it is.?

I wan go keep vigil there for seven days dey ask the morron of a guy if he was drinking rum when creating Nigeria. Or this is the result of not trimming his moustache for several months.

Nonsense!

Nairaland please create weeping emoji. I dey weep for my nation. But since I no see weeping emoji, I go manage this one grin

grin the opposite of my feelings.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by nograv: 8:34pm On May 05, 2020
The answer is simple, split the country in two

Northern Republic of Nigeria

Southern Republic of Nigeria.

In the mean time send these folks back up North..
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by stormborn28(m): 8:36pm On May 05, 2020
Ezennwa:
you fine small sha.
no be her picture be that... That picture full net
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by stormborn28(m): 8:37pm On May 05, 2020
bamidelee:

Can you see your life outside.
grin grin grin grin grin grin.. Na pvssy dey worry the guy
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by AkuOlisa: 8:39pm On May 05, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Arrewa:

Extremely Terrible.

Please stay safe and extend my regards to the family.
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by larex007(m): 8:40pm On May 05, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Why are Muslims running away from their States, what is really pursuing them.

He who fetches firewood infected with ants invites lizards to his house.

senseless statement.....
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Arrewa: 8:42pm On May 05, 2020
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

Extremely Terrible.

Please stay safe and extend my regards to the family.
thank you sir... Stay safe!!
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 05, 2020
Virtplus:
and why if I may ask?
That's where they will definitely stop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Who Used World Cup As Migration Strategy Stranded In Russia Photo / Pictures Of Beautiful African Cities / Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.