Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State (71382 Views)

Lockdown: Inter-State Travellers Intercepted In Enugu, Turned Back / Trailer-Loaded With Beer Falls Along Oji River Axis Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway / Man Burnt To Death While Travelling From Bauchi To Jos(graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by hopexter(m): 8:43am On May 06, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Send them back to Edo state..

Something must be wrong with your brain, did they tell you that they're from Edo State? grin
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Nobody: 8:44am On May 06, 2020
hopexter:

Something must be wrong with your brain, did they tell you that they're from Edo State? grin

We all know that's where they will stop.

Edo will be their final destination.
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Uspek(m): 8:52am On May 06, 2020
Tumbulum:
there is nothing to commend him on. A guy who believe north is like heaven on earth is just another political tout

My brother, nobody is perfect we all have our own ugly side. I haven't read @Arewa's previous posts, but from this his reply there is an atom of civility in him. He commented on the said subject objectively. Most times we (Nigerians) see things only from the stand point of religion and tribalism. We hardly argue objectively.
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Aurobindo(m): 9:49am On May 06, 2020
They are trying to spread this virus across the country. You know how they are. These virus was being handled in west and Abuja but when it enters Kano.... They started spreading it up and down purposely. God will deal with these evil people with their ugly looking governor.
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:25am On May 06, 2020
imagine d smell
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by ZooOga: 12:03pm On May 06, 2020
abeg, i looked hard oo but didn't see 'damnn u know who' in the pics grin

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by IAmTobore(m): 12:14pm On May 06, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Why are Muslims Hausas running away from their States, what is really pursuing them.

He who fetches firewood infested with ants invites lizards to his house.

I see your deliberate attempt to cause a religious conflicts.
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 06, 2020
jericco1:
Heading to my hometown thank God it was intercepted

Idumesah?
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Ezennwa(m): 1:50pm On May 06, 2020
IAmTobore:
I see your deliberate attempt to cause a religious conflicts.
Nope! not what you think
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by jericco1(m): 2:11pm On May 06, 2020
[quote author=iamloyalty post=89248595]

Idumesah? [/quoted]

Agbor nta
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by lonelydora: 5:49pm On May 06, 2020
gloriaunobi:
That is how they were caught in Enugu...

Nwanne m. Imara mma nke ukwu. Oga amasi'm ka inye m number gi. Asa nwa!

1 Like

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 06, 2020
Supan:
This is no longer funny. Pls Arrewa can you come forward and explain all these movement of almajiris all over Nigeria.

What is wrong?

What is happening secretly?

How bad can these get?

Pls 4give my earlier rants if it had offended you. Pls, I'm serious.

I feel for these people. They are humans too.

A solution can be worked out.

Cc Arrewa
Cc spendoon
bro I think I was banned or something I was just watching the thread but couldn't do anything, the truth is an average northerner doesn't support this almajiri of a thing but those benefitting from it don't want it to be abolished but I believe by the end of this Corona panademic it will practically come to end in every northern state
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Supan(m): 8:09pm On May 06, 2020
spendoon:

bro I think I was banned or something I was just watching the thread but couldn't do anything, the truth is an average northerner doesn't support this almajiri of a thing but those benefitting from it don't want it to be abolished but I believe by the end of this Corona panademic it will practically come to end in every northern state

I pray a big Amenn!
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 06, 2020
Supan:

I pray a big Amenn!
at least if the north can have an highly educated population the political dimension of the country will change in every angle and at least people will stop voting based on tribe. I believe in Nigeria , I believe the igbos can become the most scientifically advanced black race I also believe the hausa and Yoruba can become the most influential black people on earth we just need the right thing done

1 Like

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Legendguru: 9:42pm On May 06, 2020
Really
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by bizzibodi(m): 9:51pm On May 06, 2020
Suffering ke!All those goons think of is duri & pfuck,more goons will b born upnorth this month & other months irrespective of covid-1-9.
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by gloriaunobi(f): 11:31pm On May 06, 2020
lonelydora:

Nwanne m. Imara mma nke ukwu. Oga amasi'm ka inye m number gi. Asa nwa!
grin 0.9.0.5.7.8.3.8.1.7.
To find the last Number go to gboard, the number above (ontop) letter o is the number.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by abba74: 11:39pm On May 06, 2020
adecz:

They should stay put in
their disease, illiterate, fanatical & poverty
ravaged States.

Do they see Yoruba or Igbo trying
to smuggle themselves to Kano, Kaduna
or Maiduguri?

Remain & die in your home States
Too hash there.
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by abba74: 11:56pm On May 06, 2020
shigoawesu:

You don't know their identity, so you can't conclude they are all northerners. Am from the south, currently in the north, Sokoto to be precise, a guy came from the south some days ago to Sokoto here, he followed truck carrying food stuff as well. It is like that everywhere southerners are stuck in the north while Northerners are stuck in the south and they want to travel even given the opportunity

Stuck here stuck there,no large movements now ,let's finish with this crises at hand,pls
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by lonelydora: 8:03am On May 07, 2020
gloriaunobi:

grin 0.9.0.5.7.8.3.8.1.7.
To find the last Number go to gboard, the number above (ontop) letter o is the number.

Imela. Daalu ri'nne
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by austinofo(m): 12:47pm On May 11, 2020
Juliusmalema:

She correct...That's her tongue.
Otuto Diri chukwu..
Otito is an invented Igbo.
The Igbo Izugbe I studied during my sec school thought me otito
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 11, 2020
austinofo:

The Igbo Izugbe I studied during my sec school thought me otito

Which state?

Also, I am not a fan of Igbo Izugbe.

Igbo Izugbe should be discouraged.
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by austinofo(m): 8:07am On May 14, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Which state?

Otuto can mean growth you know?
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by StubbornGENIUS: 8:13am On May 14, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Which state?

You can't discourage it cos waec and neco questions are based on it
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Nobody: 4:07am On May 20, 2020
austinofo:
Otuto can mean growth you know?
Pure lie oga. Otuto means praise..
By the way which state are you from?
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Nobody: 4:08am On May 20, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
You can't discourage it cos waec and neco questions are based on it

The exam bodies should divert to Olundi and jettison Igbo Izugbe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Who Used World Cup As Migration Strategy Stranded In Russia Photo / Pictures Of Beautiful African Cities / Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.