Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State (71383 Views)

Lockdown: Inter-State Travellers Intercepted In Enugu, Turned Back / Trailer-Loaded With Beer Falls Along Oji River Axis Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway / Man Burnt To Death While Travelling From Bauchi To Jos(graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by VIRGINlabia(m): 8:45pm On May 05, 2020
gloriaunobi:
That is how they were caught in Enugu...

Fine girl are you in Enugu?
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by austinofo(m): 8:50pm On May 05, 2020
Correct your signature to otito diri chukwu
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by staymore: 8:59pm On May 05, 2020
Why are they actually doing this? I guess there is a deliberate attempt to spread Corona virus to Rivers State.
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 05, 2020
Ctorch:

https://m.facebook.com/dailynewsandanalysis/posts/2935797099829224
The states are taking this border closure very personal and it is not supposed to be so.
The fight is a collective (Nigeria's) fight and not a state fight.
The state government in that state should have tested them at that border and if they are not having covid-19 they should be permitted to enter the state and go to where they were heading to, if they have the virus they should be sent to the nearest isolation centre not to even send them back to the state they set off for the journey from. It is a national fight and not a state battle.
It would be a logical approach in testing most Nigerians considering the fact that such people live in the bushes almost everyday and the only opportunity to test them was thrown out the window.
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by CuteYvonne777: 9:04pm On May 05, 2020
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by OlawaleBammie: 9:06pm On May 05, 2020
Supan:

I never mocked them and will never mock them.

I'll like to believe what you said.

People are suffering all over Nigeria, but sincerely these ones, I just can't explain... It's unbearable.

I'm really touched and pained about all these. One of the times I wept badly was during my service in Kebbi. These children are suffering badly.

Pls, It's not all about politics. Our fights aside.

Pls if you have the ears of your government, always tell them the truth... If we procreate more than we can take care of, we will suffer... I mean unreasonably suffer.
Peace.
Where did u serve in kebbi bro??
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Miracle1991: 9:11pm On May 05, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Why are Muslims running away from their States, what is really pursuing them.

He who fetches firewood infected with ants invites lizards to his house.

hahahaaaa can you compare with the population of igbos in the north? The only people running from their erosion caves are the igbos.pls go to Kano, kaduna,Jos, maiduguri, Abuja you will see some igbos that don't even know the name of their villages.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 05, 2020
Arrewa:
those people you see there are victims of circumstance...

That's their Bussiness... Following trailer down south to offload and sell agricultural produce!

Which has now been declared illegal by the government for security purpose!

Those men you see there have families to feed and take care of...

They're just struggling to survive... Don't mock them!

People are suffering in this country!

Some people have to even kill and steal to survive!

Their movement is illegal and they have to be sanctioned!
Get lost this man, who are not victim of circumstances. I'm owing 8months rents, hoping for sudden breakthrough. Ive applied and applied, yet these same Northerners who claimed to owe Nigeria will be managing a big firm in the south. Who ask them to marry 3 to 7 wives? So there are not people in Delta State that are victim of circumstances, right? Yesterday you denied that you're in Kano and nobody is leaving Kano to anywhere. This same method had been going on for years, that's how hundreds of abokies are roaming the streets of Delta everyday. We're not now sharing our own state with aboki people.

They don't contribute to the society, they don't pay rents, yet the same indigene who's a bike rider, also struggle to work, pay his rent, cater for his family. You're there defending blindly, Don't let me pour my annoyance on you this evening.

All these people are heading to Delta State to sell their cows and goat, right? Make o na nor worry, eyes when dey cry dey see. One day one day, e go red for o na. I dey vex for northerners well, especially the uneducated ones who claimed to be right.

You guys got free BSc certificate, they don't fail you guys, we here read to make credit, we even hustle to settle some courses. See this Arewa or whatever you claimed to be, make you take your time oh. Nor let me begin face you for naira land like oh
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by bikefab(m): 9:14pm On May 05, 2020
We will yet understand the reasons behind these covert and stealth migrations. Time will tell
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Islamist: 9:14pm On May 05, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:

That's their Bussiness... Following trailer down south to offload and sell agricultural produce!

[/s]

They value cows over their lives

1 Like

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 05, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Send them back to Edo state..

Edo state? They will finally enter Lagos or Ogun. All of them, that is the dumping ground of Nigeria
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by ronyman(m): 9:19pm On May 05, 2020
angry
Juliusmalema:
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 05, 2020
Arrewa:

Thanks. I have never reasoned this way. May God forgive me. They are struggling to survive. Those people are really suffering. The people who looted or aided looting have their children secured.

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Chicastle: 9:24pm On May 05, 2020
Ezennwa:
you fine small sha.

Ma go see first wait
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by favour32(m): 9:30pm On May 05, 2020
If una send dem back to Edo state.Dem go pass bush enter Delta back grin

1 Like

Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by friday2011(m): 9:33pm On May 05, 2020
Dem for allow d goats dem na, dem no be essentials again?
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by MiniMiniPoPoPo: 9:37pm On May 05, 2020
rubbish people. good they sent them back to where they came from
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Printerscanner: 9:39pm On May 05, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

They are searching for their fellow Igbo Shiites
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by govomotors: 9:40pm On May 05, 2020
All activities are stall due to restriction. I begin to ask, where are they doing and what is their mission.

Are they recruited to spread the virus?
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 9:45pm On May 05, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

must you be a bigot?
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Ezennwa(m): 9:45pm On May 05, 2020
Printerscanner:

They are searching for their fellow Igbo Shiites
Ok! no wahala
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Ezennwa(m): 9:46pm On May 05, 2020
Chicastle:

Ma go see first wait
Ok!
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Ezennwa(m): 9:47pm On May 05, 2020
Miracle1991:
hahahaaaa can you compare with the population of igbos in the north? The only people running from their erosion caves are the igbos.pls go to Kano, kaduna,Jos, maiduguri, Abuja you will see some igbos that don't even know the name of their villages.
hmm! Are you for real.
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by xpool(m): 9:48pm On May 05, 2020
bamidelee:

Can you see your life outside.
And what is wrong with that
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Ezennwa(m): 9:49pm On May 05, 2020
stormborn28:
no be her picture be that... That picture full net
wow! don't tell me she's a pretender
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Denko2721987(m): 9:50pm On May 05, 2020
My agbor But wait ooo, are these security personnel immune to corona that they hardly wear nose and mouth cover?
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by stormborn28(m): 9:51pm On May 05, 2020
Ezennwa:
wow! don't tell me she's a pretender
google it on net and see for yourself
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Ezennwa(m): 9:51pm On May 05, 2020
realstars:
After Viewing Her Profile?
I don't understand ooh
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Ezennwa(m): 9:52pm On May 05, 2020
stormborn28:
google it on net and see for yourself
Ok! I'll do just that
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Ezennwa(m): 9:53pm On May 05, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

Take away Europe and add South and west

Then you have your answers
Okay
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by Ezennwa(m): 9:56pm On May 05, 2020
timothydare:

D babe no bad sha,
Ya head correct
you think so
Re: Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State by sylve11: 9:56pm On May 05, 2020
Juliusmalema:

grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Who Used World Cup As Migration Strategy Stranded In Russia Photo / Pictures Of Beautiful African Cities / Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.