Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State (41789 Views)

I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi / I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government / Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by churchill45: 9:13pm On May 05, 2020
Igbo Amaka ooo
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by Nwaonyishi69: 9:17pm On May 05, 2020
Obu isI n'ebu Ogidi ga ebu Ogidi.
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by xpool(m): 9:22pm On May 05, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Wailer.

If you are from Anambra, I would have honour you with a reply.

The thread is not about Igbo. The thread is all about Anambra state and the magnanimity of bishop to his people.

Go and look for who to wail to.

Ony'Igbo Indeed.

Ha gwa ofeke, o feli isi banye na onwu ...
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by MRUNN(m): 9:29pm On May 05, 2020
You are very stupid,
Juliusmalema:

Well, you Misfired.

Unlike them that vote failure in Abia state.

2 Likes

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by RTSC: 9:36pm On May 05, 2020
The offerings of a sinner are an abomination to God.

The people should have stoned him.

But then, integrity flies away in the face of poverty.

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by RTSC: 9:40pm On May 05, 2020
churchill45:
Igbo Amaka ooo
I dey shame for you.

Innocent people were brutally mudered because of his criminal actions.

You think they would be happy with you for hailing him?

2 Likes

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:45pm On May 05, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Go feed your hungry people and leave Anambra be,come chop no be come work..

Drug baron feeding well fed Anambrans you mean? Lmao!
E enter bone marrow!

2 Likes

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by emeka1759(m): 9:50pm On May 05, 2020
Aloysious my mentor
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by Dottore: 9:51pm On May 05, 2020
Throwback:

That he donated, does not mean his shady dealings that has proven to be deadly, should not be questioned or investigated.

Or are you insinuating that such massacre is acceptable collateral damage as long as he donates from his shady blood money?
if you have nothing meaningful to say its better to keep quiet. Silence is a virtue.
Whats stopping you from championing his prosecution if you think he has a case to answer.
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 05, 2020
Drug dealer.

Na still hustle/hardwork sha. Igbo Amaka!
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by onowuolivet79(m): 10:20pm On May 05, 2020
Igbo Amaka
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by onowuolivet79(m): 10:22pm On May 05, 2020
Throwback:

As long as I do not donate death, my community is alright.

Frustrated I.diot.
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 05, 2020
Typical Igbos, just share money or free stuffs for them and your sins will be forgiven.

3 Likes

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by Warmaterial(m): 10:46pm On May 05, 2020
Yes oo

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by Babaj02: 10:46pm On May 05, 2020
Ozubulu massacre comes to mind

2 Likes

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by Purplekush(m): 11:04pm On May 05, 2020
slimsly100 Hi! do you by any chance stay in Lagos?
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by Myself2(m): 11:07pm On May 05, 2020
Throwback:
Same Aloysius of the Ozobulu Catholic Church massacre?

Mhmm the very same

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:10pm On May 05, 2020
Juliusmalema:

He donated to his community.

Go and donate to your own community.

Be useful to them for once.
Don't mind them, Tinubu that was a drug Baron, what has he brought to his people other than pains
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by jeph19(m): 11:53pm On May 05, 2020
Throwback:
Same Aloysius of the Ozobulu Catholic Church massacre?

Same oo... The same person that orchestrated...

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by Sultty(m): 11:57pm On May 05, 2020
Karemarealty288:
Bishop...
no be only bishop na father father
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by inice(m): 12:20am On May 06, 2020
Pls where do I click to clap for someone?
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by Wasky101: 12:48am On May 06, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Mr, He donated to his community.
Go and donate to your own community.
Be useful to them for once.
And you will come here to rant how the country can never get better, when you lot forgive someone that has killed 13 people just because of a bag of rice.
Igbo amaka indeed. Poverty is a bastard.

2 Likes

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by DexterousOne(m): 12:56am On May 06, 2020
xpool:

Common hide your criminal face in shame.
I am ony'igbo and will always be sincere to myself.
So when that Catholic Church in Ozubulu was defiled with the slaughtering of worshipers on a Sunday service, you were happy.

So ozubulu people accepted the gift?
Slaughtering of their children by their children in their land will never stop.

IT IS A BIG SHAME.

Very shameful

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by DexterousOne(m): 12:58am On May 06, 2020
Noel19:

I don't know why some people are just stupid and useless. Why bring hatred, tribalism and envy on this good gesture.

I laugh when I hear a particular people say it's drug money. You think someone that is very rich like this, and if truly it's drug as insinuated the South African govt would not have declared him wanted?

Do you think it's easy to push drug on a large scale in a foreign country? If only you know the kind of manhunt the DEA in America are unleashing on drug barons all over the world and yet no charges against this man called Bishop.

Some people are just pathetic, filled with hatred and envy when the see someone doing well for himself and his people.

Instead you guys to channel your anger towards that tout (Obasa) you made speaker in Lagos house of assembly who inspite of all the funds he has been stealing since 2015 was only able to donate Agege bread of 50 naira to his constituents in Agege or is it the one they called Lagos landlord who recently withdrew 100 million from his fixed deposit account and transferred same to another of his savings account.

Abeg throw your anger, hatred and envy out of the window. What you see Bishop doing is not new to an average Igbo. The spirit Ujama has been engrained in their blood from birth.

Talking about tribalism

While making tribalist comments

Shane undecided

This man surely has a case to answer
But our people now are blinded by, and slaves to materialism

Shame

2 Likes

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by DexterousOne(m): 1:02am On May 06, 2020
6digitscomrade:
yes bro I will never forget the benevolence of Maria pure water in Benin agbor road until he confessed to killing his wife Maria for rituals and committed suicide on the same day he bought a Prado suv and goat twine to hang himself sadly his little brother at uwelu did same at okwai river months later..he also had similar benevolence building churches and sponsoring hail Mary’s program at noon at almost all radio stations.. growing up in Nigeria I was almost made to believe a rosary signifies a ritualistic alliance because people who bare them committed despicable atrocities

You dont mean it
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by DexterousOne(m): 1:06am On May 06, 2020
RTSC:
The offerings of a sinner are an abomination to God.

The people should have stoned him.

But then, integrity flies away in the face of poverty.

Not poverty per se

But in the face of moral bankruptcy

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:08am On May 06, 2020
This man ( Bishop) all of you are condemning got his connection from the bullion van merchant in Lagos who was chased out of USA from drug trafficking and is the same man you all are saying will be your President.........

So what's the noise for?....before Bishop started his business, somebody in the south west has already gotten his own,...chased out of USA and came back to be your Governor for good 8 years....

The same man is who all of you in the south west are shouting wailing that he will be your President come 2023....

Can you all see the hypocrites in your blood....?

Let's be going....we still have a long way to go though
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by Hottdawgg: 1:45am On May 06, 2020
Ctorch:
Aloysius Ikegwuonu, aka "Bishop Ozubulu" has donated palliatives worth millions of Naira to his Ozubulu community to help cushion the effect of the Coronavirus pandemic.

All that marble used on the fence?
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by kingthreat(m): 1:46am On May 06, 2020
DarkJeddi:
If you have any evidence that he sells drugs,prove it or keep shut.. angry

The Ozubulu massacre of church goers including his father. It was mere business conflict right?

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by Dubix64: 3:38am On May 06, 2020
[quote author=kingthreat post=89222946]

For encouraging drug money, someone close to you will be an addict.[/quote
For accusing someone because of they say, someone will accuse you for serious crime.... Amen
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by kingthreat(m): 3:54am On May 06, 2020
[quote author=Dubix64 post=89235439][/quote]

Its your whole entire family and generations that will be wrongly accused. Amen.
And may the blood of the murdered in Ozubulu be on supporters of evil like you. Amen
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by tatatar: 4:16am On May 06, 2020
ogbuefi677:
[s]
Yes ooo.
But funny enuf,that same tribes has d lowest crime rate per geopolitical zone while d tribe of angels kill people per second everyday.
Ordinary old phone,afonja muslim go stab im brother to death 4 holdup[/s]
I thought you don't believe in Nigerian statistics undecided
The only reason that could be remotely true is the fact that you're the major export of crimes to other states and worldwide.So yes,perhaps,your region could be less lacking in crime.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Hawking 'Suya' Using The Stick To Scratch His Back. See Reactions / List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World / Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.