Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed (40664 Views)

Abia Isolation Centres In Poor State – Resident Doctors / 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus / FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed by Olarewaju89: 8:36pm On May 05, 2020
NCDC and lie Mohammed are like 5&6.they are working hand to hand. Nonsense people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed by Btruth: 8:36pm On May 05, 2020
Let them work on Lai himself first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed by mickelkingz(m): 8:36pm On May 05, 2020
sapientia:
Who believed this man before?

Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed by Samirana360(m): 8:36pm On May 05, 2020
Liar

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed by 4four(m): 8:37pm On May 05, 2020
NairalandSon:
I thought they said they won't have physical/direct contact with our patients?
pls read, the write is not that much
Re: Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed by eyinjuege: 8:37pm On May 05, 2020
Just take them to Kano please
Re: Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed by Fragility6: 8:37pm On May 05, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Read the post well before you comment. The chinesse Doctors are helping our doctors in capacity building. They are not treating any patient.

Nothing can ever satisfy you people. Always thinking negative things.

Hate will kee you people.
So says a confirmed zombie

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed by jrusky(m): 8:38pm On May 05, 2020
The Isolation center has no name
Re: Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed by Cousin9999: 8:38pm On May 05, 2020
F**k China. Go to hell.
Re: Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed by jericco1(m): 8:39pm On May 05, 2020
By their names you shall know them undecided
Re: Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed by Racoon(m): 8:39pm On May 05, 2020
ojuolu:
Lai Mohammed reiterated it yesterday, both in English and Yoruba that the Chinese are helping to set up equipment they brought and training our doctors in their usage (capacity building).

He emphasized that the Chinese medical personnels will not be treating or seeing any of our patients neither will they prescribe drug or administer treatment.
You can also read what op quoted as said by Lai for Confirmation.
The Liar called Lai Mohammed said it from the beginning that these doctors only came on invitation of the Chinese company-CCECC & nothing with Nigeria govt.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed by strafist911: 8:39pm On May 05, 2020
Don't allow those Chinko people to touch you. I repeat. Do not allow those Chinko people to touch you.
Re: Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed by Alexaonfleek: 8:40pm On May 05, 2020
I don't trust these ching chong people one bit.
Re: Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed by Danelo(m): 8:41pm On May 05, 2020
This man spits lies....

Even when he's saying the truth I still won't believe.

The name suits him so much

LIE Mohammed
Re: Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed by Heffalump(m): 8:43pm On May 05, 2020
Lie Mohammed, are you sure these Chinese guys have not zoomed to their country already angry
Re: Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed by humblemikel(f): 8:43pm On May 05, 2020
Fu...ck you
And ....

Fu.....ck them real hard
Like......
Who cares
Re: Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 05, 2020
clevvermind:
The Chinese should not be trusted. They are very wicked.

why na? arent you using a Chinese phone?
Re: Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed by vigate(m): 8:43pm On May 05, 2020
grin grin
Re: Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed by Doneyoung(m): 8:43pm On May 05, 2020
That good we thank for that and may God help then to complete is work
Re: Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed by ivieeseosa: 8:44pm On May 05, 2020
I can now understand why we have increase in the number COVID 19 cases recently
Re: Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed by backtalkG(m): 8:45pm On May 05, 2020
Jakumo:
The Chinese wish to annex and own the entire African continent, because Africa has what the greedy Chinese need, namely land to house their population that breeds like cockroaches despite the tiny bedroom tackle of the Chinese male, along with natural resources such as timber, gold, crude oil and diamonds, to feed the insatiable, addictive greed of the Chinese.

To that end, the Chinese feel they need to exterminate most the black Africans that they hate so much, while enslaving the rest, whose land they expect to grab by offering loan-shark cash to corrupt African leaders, in the hopes of owning entire nations via such debt traps, forgetting that in the final analysis, the Chinese could STILL be booted unceremoniously out of Africa, and advised to collect their bad-faith bogus loans from the bank account of the heads of state that took those insulting bribes in the first place.

To any Chinese nationals residing in Africa, please be aware that you are hated with a passion, and that you will be killed for ritual sacrifice the instant your security detail drops their guard. The only good Chinese invader to Africa, is a dead one, and in good time, when the African continent fully awakens to the cancer that is this insidious Chinese invasion, Chinese nationals will be hunted down and shot for pure entertainment, until the very last of those vermin phucks off back to their polluted, wasted land of China, where they belong, and where they will rot.

Chinese parasites OUT of Africa TODAY !
Many are mad but few are roaming
Re: Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed by Antichristus: 8:45pm On May 05, 2020
NIGERIA THE 21st CENTURY SLAVE OF CHINA. FATE KNOWS WHY I DECLINED MY NDA ADMISSION AND WENT ABROAD INSTEAD TO STUDY AND RESETTLE. I COULD HAVE BEEN ANOTHER NZEOGWU. NIGERIAN LEADERS OUGHT TO BE INCINERATED.
Re: Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed by visijo(m): 8:46pm On May 05, 2020
Coming from this man? Lol
Re: Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed by Doneyoung(m): 8:46pm On May 05, 2020
Btruth:
Let them work on Lai himself first.
Re: Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed by pennywys(m): 8:46pm On May 05, 2020
Let me see the thickness of liar Mohammed lips when making his lies next time
Re: Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed by nograv: 8:47pm On May 05, 2020
I dont care, if this dim wit had any sense he would send them home..

The Chinese are only here to further their own interests..

Were it not for China we wouldnt have this virus or be in this mess in the first place. Mtchew undecided

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed by blowjohn(m): 8:48pm On May 05, 2020
tbtosine:
To me,i see his response as reply to nairaland. I personally created a thread last week to question the whereabout of the Chinese doctor. At least He came out to say something either true or not. But shows that our honorable minister lai is from lieraland.

Meaning ur the richard quest or Anderson cooper of nairaland?
Before u say yes, both men r gay
Re: Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed by cpmconsultingltd: 8:49pm On May 05, 2020
watch these video for tips on how to deal with heart breaks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W5a0u4Qkrg
Re: Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed by JubrinElSudan: 8:49pm On May 05, 2020
from they came to treat ccecc chinese staff to this? Na wa oh!!!!
Re: Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed by Centcanada: 8:49pm On May 05, 2020
Lie lie mo! You are still on your lie duty? What are Chinese working in isolation center? Tell Nigerians that the Chinese came in order to help you guys open the Aso Rock office that was lock by Late Abba Kayri Finger print and Retina and stop deceiving your gullible youth that voted APC to power. For how long will you continue like this? Are you not tired of lying? May God have mercy on you as you continue to lie at your old age. Wish you successful lies ahead.
Re: Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed by Spicedessay(m): 8:50pm On May 05, 2020
Coming from uncle Lia
https://spicedessay.com/2020/05/05/covid-19-the-truth-about-the-vaccine/
Have you heard of testkitscam
?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sandra Bassey Distributes COVID-19 Palliatives In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / How To Treat Whitlow / COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.