Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) (13701 Views)

Gov Alia Set To Deliver The Largest Fly-over Connecting North To South [photos] / Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Obamaofusa: 10:48pm On May 05, 2020
PeterUdeme:
Any city in Igbo land just a quarter in Ibadan. Compare onitsha to oluyole estate, bodija, alalubosa etc, not the whole of Ibadan.

You can only compare Ibadan to the whole Igbo land.

They kmow.
All the selected parts that they showed from Onitsha,Owerri,Enugu etc are not up to 8 GRAs in Ibadan.
Fact is Ibadan city is more developed than the entire Igboland.

Igboland is tiny and undeveloped.

Taking drone pics of the only developed areas in Igboland will not save you from being less developed than Ibadan city.

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Justice35: 10:49pm On May 05, 2020
Gracchus:
Quite funny, coming from a product of a rape!! Hope your yam legged mother has returned home from her prostitution business today, please tell her there are 10 men waiting to phuck her 10 rounds each. Mutherfucker!!!!
hahahahaha just ordinary videos from your region got you jumping up and down like this.....I also know how to insult but no I won't....I believe that when you wrestle with a pig in the mud you both get dirty while the pig enjoys the play.....sorry I don't play with pigs.

3 Likes

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Genoa(m): 10:49pm On May 05, 2020
Let's continue from here.

Welcome to onitsha

Cc
Official336
Beautifulmind2
Beautifulmind1

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 05, 2020
Maadoo:

all cities are fine on google earth and they don't represent what is on ground... we need pictures nor videos we can relate with. nobody lives inside goggle. we are not robots

You are saying nonesense. All Image on google earth are factual.

Just because Yorubas don't do much picture snapping does not imply Ibadan should be rubbished.

Below is Alalubosa in Ibadan:

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Genoa(m): 10:52pm On May 05, 2020
We have them in abundance.

Cc

Official336
Beautifulmind1
Beautifulmind2

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Ayekotoo(m): 10:53pm On May 05, 2020
Maadoo:

when you guys cant win argument, you remember inferiority complex? common gerarahia

It's pointless debating with Akpu eaters. Real Fact, proofs, evidence and figures are available but you lots would still disagree.
Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 05, 2020
Alalubosa side Ibadan

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Sunshineg5(m): 10:53pm On May 05, 2020
Beautifulminde3:

10% of Igbos please can you show me voters registration between southeast and Southwest, mind you in southeast there was IPOB order, go and check Cash deposit by all states in Nigeria, West minus Lagos was 2.2 trillion, Southeast was 4 trillion. You guys should continue deceiving yourselves.
You keep lying like a little boy to get out of house chores

Here is 2015 chart of cash deposit

https://nairametrics.com/2016/04/13/bank-credit-and-deposit-by-states-in-nigeria-2015/

None of your states came close to Oyo state talk less of Having 3 trillion.
Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Genoa(m): 10:54pm On May 05, 2020
Onitsha is beautiful.

Cc
Beautifulminde3

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Gracchus: 10:54pm On May 05, 2020
Justice35:
hahahahaha just ordinary videos from your region got you jumping up and down like this.....I also know how to insult but no I won't....I believe that when you wrestle with a pig in the mud you both get dirty while the pig enjoys the play.....sorry I don't play with pigs.
Sod off my mention. Were you not the one who quoted me first? You must be mad.
Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Justice35: 10:54pm On May 05, 2020
Maadoo:

OP you really hit them hard with this thread, see how restless they have become
I'm telling you I have been praying for a day like this,you will see them posting pictures of Lagos as if Lagos is the only State in their region, I have never seen them post pictures of development in ekiti, ondo,Ogun,Oyo,and kwara....hahahaha see them wailing above over ordinary videos.

3 Likes

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Genoa(m): 10:56pm On May 05, 2020
Onitsha.

Beautifulminde3

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Sunshineg5(m): 10:57pm On May 05, 2020
Maadoo:

when you guys cant win arguments, you remember inferiority complex? common gerarahia
So what is the Argument here?

Videos of the best areas in igboland against the worst places in ibadan?

Is that not the highest level of inferiority complex.
Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Beautifulminde3: 10:57pm On May 05, 2020
Genoa:
Onitsha is beautiful.

Cc
Beautifulminde3

grin grin grin my Yoruba friends can with stand the shame I feel for you guys grin grin, days of Lagos/Ibadan express way is over for good we are now in digital age

4 Likes

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Sunshineg5(m): 10:58pm On May 05, 2020
Justice35:
I'm telling you I have been praying for a day like this,you will see them posting pictures of Lagos as if Lagos is the only State in their region, I have never seen them post pictures of development in ekiti, ondo,Ogun,Oyo,and kwara....hahahaha see them wailing above over ordinary videos.
Stop these lies

You have never left your village all your life from your comments
Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Genoa(m): 10:59pm On May 05, 2020
Onitsha

Beautifulminde3.

This is the best city in igboland.

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 05, 2020
Oluyole Area Ibadan

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Genoa(m): 11:01pm On May 05, 2020
Beautifulminde3:

grin grin grin my Yoruba friends can with stand the shame I feel for you guys grin grin, days of Lagos/Ibadan express way is over for good we are now in digital age

Here you go

Onitsha

The best city I. Alaigbo.

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by LZAA: 11:01pm On May 05, 2020
totit:
[sub][/sub]

Have you heard?
grin

1 Like

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Beautifulminde3: 11:02pm On May 05, 2020
Iblad0994:
Oluyole Area Ibadan
Ibadan is 96% slum city -UN habitat grin grin

Onitsha is even far older than Ibadan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lqZZYbJDhM

1 Like

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Genoa(m): 11:03pm On May 05, 2020
Onitsha

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Beautifulminde3: 11:06pm On May 05, 2020
Below is Obosi in Idemili North local government Anambra State, Obosi is now Onitsha sub, ignorant minds measuring Onitsha town in Google map should kindly watch this video to the end, Obosi, Nkpor, Ogidi, Oba, Ogbunike, Ogbaru, Nkwelle, Umunya are all part of Onitsha great Onitsha metropolis, Google can only show you Onitsha which is just two Local Governments, Onitsha North and Onitsha South LGA

Watch video of Obosi in Idemili North local government

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8VbV1wkY7Q

1 Like

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 05, 2020
Jericho/ Aredome GRA side

After this corona Virus, we will be doing the aerial image of these places. To upload

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Maadoo: 11:09pm On May 05, 2020
cjrane:
Let's take a closer look at both cities away from drones and brown roof bias grin

Onitsha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOX1y0M3XL4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5jdd-z6PWk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdZlFFGgKfc

Ibadan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS-Ymvyen38&t=37s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He2WRtgAWwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=speEy-RswdA

All i saw in ibadan was, hungry and malnourished people, poverty, dirt and agry looking people with stunted growth, disorganize and dilapidated buildings making up the big slum....its a big shame for the pace-setting city, the capital of Afonjaland!

2 Likes

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Justice35: 11:11pm On May 05, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Stop this lies

You have never left your village all your life.
which lies? Yea you are right I never visited any sw state before,but mind you I'm not in the east as well........so can you direct me to thread showing developments in Ogun,osun, Oyo,ekiti or kwara please.......

1 Like

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by totit: 11:12pm On May 05, 2020
Sunshineg5:
You keep lying like a little boy to get out of house chores

Here is 2015 chart of cash deposit

https://nairametrics.com/2016/04/13/bank-credit-and-deposit-by-states-in-nigeria-2015/

None of your states came close to Oyo state talk less of Having 3 trillion.

Here is the latest one, below ;

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 05, 2020
Osuntokun Avenue

Alao Akala road.

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Sunshineg5(m): 11:14pm On May 05, 2020
Justice35:
which lies? Yea you are right I never visited any sw state before,but mind you I'm not in the east as well........so can you direct me to thread showing developments in Ogun,osun, Oyo,ekiti or kwara please.......
I will only give Ibadan alone

https://www.nairaland.com/2303392/recent-beautiful-pictures-ibadan-pride/7
Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by horsepower102: 11:15pm On May 05, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Justice35: 11:15pm On May 05, 2020
Gracchus:
Sod off my mention. Were you not the one who quoted me first? You must be mad.
hahahaha I quoted you but never insult you..... I just showed you how mature people behave.....you don't just insult people online.... I never wanted to call the mod on you because I believe you are still a kid.

3 Likes

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Ayekotoo(m): 11:15pm On May 05, 2020
What's it Igbo want to tell us that they are better than Yoruba? I don't think there's anything. I might be wrong.
Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by totit: 11:16pm On May 05, 2020
grin grin

See how poverty is ravaging the SE.

Who selective pictures hepp to overcome poverty grin cheesy

grin

Who e hep?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Kagara Abduction: Niger, Zamfara Hold Talks, Troops Locate Students, Workers / Imo, The Supreme Court Jurists And The Ills Of Democracy By Eberechukwu Lebechi / 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.