Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

What Kind Of Disease Is This - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Kind Of Disease Is This (866 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me / Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Disease Is This by Adesina12: 8:42pm On May 05, 2020
Dear Nairalanders especially medical practitioners. Please help identify this disease and proffer the best medication to be taken to cure it permanently.
Kindly help a brother in dire need of your professional advice.

The moderators should help move this to front page.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This by Niyeal(m): 8:49pm On May 05, 2020
Disturbing pictures
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 05, 2020
If am not mistaken.

Thats scalp mass/tumor/cyst.
Some call it Pilar cyst

Can be corrected via surgery.
It can heal on its own

Its hereditary. Ask ur parents if they had it b4 or if any of ur grandparents had it too

In the meantime. Get a clean warm water, a dry cloth and press against it everyday. To reduce d swellings.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This by dingbang(m): 8:56pm On May 05, 2020
Dafuq shocked
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This by dulux07(m): 8:59pm On May 05, 2020
Looks like keloids or cyst, not sure though
Picture isn't clear

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This by Spice1: 9:37pm On May 05, 2020
That's keloid!

If you can bear the the pains, cut it off and use diluted acid on it.

Get Kenalog injection , inject it on the surface and the surrounding..two days later, you dab it with hot water mixed with salt after the dabbing use diluted acid on it.

Keep doing this I bet you it will disappear

That thing is hell stubborn

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This by Adesina12: 10:05pm On May 05, 2020
cruxgemmata:
If am not mistaken.

Thats scalp mass/tumor/cyst.
Some call it Pilar cyst

Can be corrected via surgery.
It can heal on its own

Its hereditary. Ask ur parents if they had it b4 or if any of ur grandparents had it too

In the meantime. Get a clean warm water, a dry cloth and press against it everyday. To reduce d swellings.
Thank you
Appreciate this
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This by Adesina12: 10:09pm On May 05, 2020
Spice1:
That's keloid!

If you can bear the the pains, cut it off and use diluted acid on it.

Get Kenalog injection , inject it on the surface and the surrounding..two days later, you dab it with hot water mixed with salt after the dabbing use diluted acid on it.

Keep doing this I bet you it will disappear

That thing is hell stubborn

God bless you.
Meanwhile, what's diluted acid?
Is that a name for a medicine?
Pls shed more light.
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This by Spice1: 7:18am On May 06, 2020
Adesina12:

God bless you.
Meanwhile, what's diluted acid?
Is that a name for a medicine?
Pls shed more light.

Clinically, it's stubborn to be treated and healed permanently. Diluted acid can be gotten from those that repair or charge car batteries. With all those aforementioned stuff I listed the diluted acid helps to flatten the surface of the keloid.

Am saying out of my own experience

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This by Adesina12: 10:09am On May 06, 2020
Spice1:

Clinically, it's stubborn to be treated and healed permanently. Diluted acid can be gotten from those that repair or charge car batteries. With all those aforementioned stuff I listed the diluted acid helps to flatten the surface of the keloid.

Am saying out of my own experience

Thank you bro.
But this one is on the head and it will be dangerous to apply acid on the head
What do you think?
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This by Spice1: 11:51am On May 06, 2020
Adesina12:

Thank you bro.
But this one is on the head and it will be dangerous to apply acid on the head
What do you think?

Not raw acid but diluted acid

It bad hurts but it will make sure it erodes the lump and kills the micro organisms

If your mind is not made up you can forget see a dermatologist

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This by Adesina12: 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
Thank you all that made comment on this post for possible solution to the ailment pictured above. When the person went for test it was discovered to be staphylococcus and was cured with just two types of tablet + dabbling with warm cloth. It is now cured permanently without surgery as was suggested.
Thank you all.
I will send the picture later

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Does Anyone Here Knows If A Colonoscopy Is Performed In Nigeria And The A / Best Herbal Solution To Stroke And High Bp! / Contact Us For Your Award Winning Dr. Iguedo Goko Cleanser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.