Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! (17879 Views)

Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated / Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos / 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by AdaoraNK(f): 12:06pm On May 07, 2020
naijaking1:
A comparable city in the north will be 100% federally funded and developed, in the south west it will be 90% federally funded, but in the south east like Onitsha, it's less than 5% federally funded. Yes, 5%, and proud!!!!!

Eastern Nigeria is proud to be 5%. We are loaded with whatever you can imagine, we call the shots when we choose to and when we are determined.
Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:19pm On May 07, 2020
DesChyko:

Sudan would never have willingly bequeathed her oil revenue to South Sudan.
But the reality on ground is that South Sudan controls the oil wealth after secession.

Mtcheew. The oil wells are physically located where? You are comparing apples with oranges.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 07, 2020
nsiba:

Leave the fools, after fighting with Eritrea and losing bitterly Ethiopia now pays royalty to them, Uganda is negotiating with Tanzania for a better deal coz Kenya isnt encouraging
Mali, Burkina Faso rely on Senegal and cote dvoire, truth is Igbos are born propagandist never factual

If you're clueless about an issue don't argue about it. Ethiopia does not pay Eritrea any royalties. Clown.
Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by DEROXMAN: 12:29pm On May 07, 2020
Deebwebb:
Why are Yoruba so dumb, jumping on every igbo thread to claim landlocked,if Igbo's get Biafra,the rest will get their republic,the so called south south the north created have a lot of Igbo's in it and allies, i am igbo but our region grouped into so called south south,if a referendum comes I will prefer to join biafra than stay with Nigeria or Benin or people that don't speak my language,even if we get our own republic what makes you cowards think we will be hostile to each other,our seaports are dead,of what use is a sea if we are not making money with it ...our oil is been taken north,why is Lagos port the only one working,bunch of tribal bigot,
Op after the war,Nigeria group out all sea accessed region to south south so the Igbo's won't leave again..

Botswana is landlocked but far ahead of Nigeria in Africa and globally,so been landlocked is not bad,and read up international waterways laws to understand better,the only way to access the sea is through my region,dregding it we need a bit of understanding from us although we are grouped in south south but we are pro-igbo..
A Yoruba don't know the difference between a delta igbo from an igbo man,but we come Here an claim nonsense,if only eastern region will come together and leave this failed nation,so the north will r*pe afonjas to death...the Yoruba's need us south south badly because without us they are powerless against the Igbo's...
imposter lol
Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by DEROXMAN: 12:34pm On May 07, 2020
Beautifulminde3:
If Nigeria separate to Igbos and others within Niger River have the right to use River for shipping, it's covered by international law, forget all these ignorant minds, and bitter beings from West, Igbo nation is not landlock.
in fact I pray they quickly leave so Lagos and ogin state will see fresh air and more land

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by DEROXMAN: 12:37pm On May 07, 2020
grin Picltd iceberg abeg come and see what we mean by emotional here oo

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by nsiba: 12:41pm On May 07, 2020
iSlayer2:

If you're clueless about an issue don't argue about it. Ethiopia does not pay Eritrea any royalties. Clown.

IPOB rats what then is the arrangement? Free passage ehn!

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by oyatz(m): 2:03pm On May 07, 2020
Disintegration in most cases is similar to divorce and divorce is more often than not, conducted under an aura of hostility.

Going by the rhetorics of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and most young Igbos online, there is already an atmosphere of hostility surrounding the agitations for Biafra and it's not going to be reciprocated with 'love' from the rest of Nigeria.

DesChyko:

Any idea how the Biafra that is yet to be fits this bill already?

Yes. In the 1980s targetting illegal migrants during the economic decline.

It didn't occur to me that the South African government were behind that.

The reasons for these were clearly spelt out, US being a huge target for terrorist activities and these countries having security concerns within and identity and information management issues. These are key for a country like US. Nigeria must have a concrete reason to do this.

Iran and Israel have been at loggerheads probably before my father was born. Why should this be of any relevance here?

On what grounds would Nigeria choose to be hostile or oppressive to Biafra?
Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by oyatz(m): 2:08pm On May 07, 2020
Excuse me bros,

How does Yorubas fit in to all these rantings?

Deebwebb:
Why are Yoruba so dumb, jumping on every igbo thread to claim landlocked,if Igbo's get Biafra,the rest will get their republic,the so called south south the north created have a lot of Igbo's in it and allies, i am igbo but our region grouped into so called south south,if a referendum comes I will prefer to join biafra than stay with Nigeria or Benin or people that don't speak my language,even if we get our own republic what makes you cowards think we will be hostile to each other,our seaports are dead,of what use is a sea if we are not making money with it ...our oil is been taken north,why is Lagos port the only one working,bunch of tribal bigot,
Op after the war,Nigeria group out all sea accessed region to south south so the Igbo's won't leave again..

Botswana is landlocked but far ahead of Nigeria in Africa and globally,so been landlocked is not bad,and read up international waterways laws to understand better,the only way to access the sea is through my region,dregding it we need a bit of understanding from us although we are grouped in south south but we are pro-igbo..
A Yoruba don't know the difference between a delta igbo from an igbo man,but we come Here an claim nonsense,if only eastern region will come together and leave this failed nation,so the north will r*pe afonjas to death...the Yoruba's need us south south badly because without us they are powerless against the Igbo's...

3 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 07, 2020
TheChameleon:
Jetleeeee....the same one? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Talk to a General , a cross dresser grin

Lol. I have a feeling this is General Ojukwu!!!

Amirite?
Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by bamite(m): 4:37pm On May 07, 2020
imhotep:

Onitsha amaka.
Igbo amaka.

Cc lzaa itooworwor metaphysical

Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by TheChameleon: 4:43pm On May 07, 2020
Jetleeeee:

Lol. I have a feeling this is General Ojukwu!!!

Amirite?

Beeni sah, emi ni General.... LexngtonSteele. Na from Abidjan i dey write.

Wetin you and MasterChen did no good ooo... you guys just disappeared without trace.

Mo ti paro monika bi mewa lati igbayen. grin

You guys were all time G.O.A.Ts nah. Sorely missed here. I got bored, busy... lost steam.
Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 07, 2020
bamite:

Reject violence and embrace peace.
Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by DesChyko: 4:51pm On May 07, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Mtcheew. The oil wells are physically located where? You are comparing apples with oranges.

Perhaps at this point I should quote exactly what you said which prompted that response from me.

Agboriotejoye:

That's what you'll think. But the reality is that secession is not a tea party. The decisions as to who owns what will be decided by the host country.

You never went beyond this.
Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 07, 2020
TheChameleon:

Beeni sah, emi ni General.... LexngtonSteele. Na from Abidjan i dey write.

Wetin you and MasterChen did no good ooo... you guys just disappeared without trace.

Mo ti paro monika bi mewa lati igbayen. grin

You guys were all time G.O.A.Ts nah. Sorely missed here. I got bored, busy... lost steam.

Baba!! I didn't even have to check your posts to know it's you grin

What happened with those accounts was that they got long bans. Like 4-6 months. And even after the bans expired, I couldn't log in because the disposable emails they were registered with had expired. By then, I already lost interest in the whole thing.

Besides, we already finished work. The Wushu pictures were still hitting on the drug threads. Their own threads were watery as hell - so I just didn't see the point of being active again. And they weren't showing any formidable opposition. Just a bunch of clowns posting recycled estate pictures from Onitsha, the zoo must fall crew and the ones posting pictures of mud houses in Ibadan

Plus I got busy too

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by bamite(m): 5:51pm On May 07, 2020
imhotep:

Reject violence and embrace peace.

Ode. You people should stop shining your ugly teeth in my mentions. What is even wrong with you gays sef?
Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 07, 2020
bamite:

Ode. You people should stop shining your ugly teeth in my mentions. What is even wrong with you gays sef?
Do you love us?
Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 07, 2020
Mehn, see upper cut
iSlayer2:

Within which Nigeria territory? Your problem is that you lack imagination.
Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:25pm On May 07, 2020
DesChyko:

Perhaps at this point I should quote exactly what you said which prompted that response from me.

You never went beyond this.
Lol. You just want to play on words. Keep burying your head in the sand. You'll face reality if secession ever comes.
Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by DesChyko: 1:50pm On May 08, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Lol. You just want to play on words. Keep burying your head in the sand. You'll face reality if secession ever comes.

You'ld have made more sense if you simply said you didn't say any of that.

But you did and you even talked up South Sudan yourself, whose example disproves your claim.
Now it's me burying my head in the sand? It's okay
Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 08, 2020
nsiba:

IPOB rats what then is the arrangement? Free passage ehn!

You using the Eritrea/Ehiopia analogy here shows you don't have the slightest clue of the situation there. Aka Clueless.
Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by nsiba: 2:38pm On May 08, 2020
iSlayer2:

You using the Eritrea/Ehiopia analogy here shows you don't have the slightest clue of the situation there. Aka Clueless.

I Neva see MUMU like you b4, aka Olodo number one

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 08, 2020
[s]
nsiba:
I Neva see MUMU like you b4, aka Olodo number one
[/s]

Clown.
Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by nsiba: 2:45pm On May 08, 2020
iSlayer2:

Clown.

Eze ndi IPOB of Propaganda
Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by adeboizy11(m): 5:05pm On May 20, 2020
I had wanted taking it personal but then I saw that you are truly a sophisticated slowpoke in the real sense.

sofiscatedmoron:

South south is not a tribe u Afonja moronic slave of cow,,
Igbos exist in ss and se

Go and kill ursel bro
Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by sofiscatedmoron: 5:21pm On May 20, 2020
adeboizy11:
I had wanted taking it personal but then I saw that you are truly a sophisticated slowpoke in the real sense.

Yea exactly afonjas are sophisticated moronns
Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by adeboizy11(m): 11:01pm On May 20, 2020
Lol
Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by Gazzy88(m): 12:20am On May 21, 2020
Nyanmiris were slaughtered on this thread grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

IPOB Cancels Thursday’s Sit-at-home In South-East / RVSG Vs Amaechi: Supreme Court Says Amaechi Is Not On Trial’ / El-Rufai: Tinubu’s Vision Is Uninterrupted Electricity Within Seven Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.