Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,794 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! (17828 Views)

Onitsha Had Fallen, IPOB Thanks For Putting Up A Good Fight, History Repeated / Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos / 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by princemillla(m): 4:49am On May 06, 2020
Banmeallday:

Biafra is COMING!!! And there’s nothing a Nigger Area citizen can do about it except reclaim their own great heritages

It wont be funny that average yoruba man wNt u to secede from Nigeria. The rate at which you guys Re flooding the west is too much and yet yoruba man is your problem.

I hate to comment on thread that promote tribal bigotry but sometimes I wonder what these guys really wNt.

You hate the yoruba and you Re working, living and earning in yoruba region. That's confusion mehn

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by Jamesbally: 4:51am On May 06, 2020
Banmeallday:

Biafra is COMING!!! And there’s nothing a Nigger Area citizen can do about it except reclaim their own great heritages

Biafra is Late.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:13am On May 06, 2020
What a daft the op is is

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by Banmeallday: 5:15am On May 06, 2020
Jamesbally:

Biafra is Late.

That picture is result of a dead country called Nigeria aka Nigger Area and justifies the more for Biafra and like minded countries to arise.

I know it seems funny you live in a lawless ZOO....

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:16am On May 06, 2020
princemillla:

It wont be funny that average yoruba man wNt u to secede from Nigeria. The rate at which you guys Re flooding the west is too much and yet yoruba man is your problem.

I hate to comment on thread that promote tribal bigotry but sometimes I wonder what these guys really wNt.

You hate the yoruba and you Re working, living and earning in yoruba region. That's confusion mehn
All around me everywhere in Lagos you have these guys, but deep down their hearts they resent thier host like shit.
They are just soooooooo ungrateful

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by VisioDirect: 5:17am On May 06, 2020
CXLVII:

Jesus!

Are you aware this can be termed as murder.
Either you like it or not, the Yorubas and Igbo are one people, enough of the divide and rule.
Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by VisioDirect: 5:19am On May 06, 2020
Throwback:

No be today Yorubas begin dey make Igbos cry.

I understand that the first Igbo that came to the West was hired to come be a houseboy to a colonial officer in Lagos.

He cried loudly when he realised that the Colonial officer was one of many foreign trained Yoruba Engineers and Doctors who were working in Yorubaland as civil servants with the Colonial Government.

He wept some more when he realised that even then there was no Secondary School in Igboland yet.

He wailed uncontrollably when he realised Yorubas were already forming political parties to confront the Oyibo man in Lagos, as opposed to the clans umunna meetings being held in the East to settle marriage dispute between Ikemefuna the village hunter and his 3rd wife Ezinne.

Yoruba made your father sob, Yoruba made you almost cry until your wife held you so you don't scare and scar her children, your scarred children will have nightmares about Yorubas chasing their daddy, and will wail uncontrollably in the morning.

You are first human before being Yoruba, you stop being Yoruba when you leave the human body, why can’t we be one people?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by haffaze777(m): 5:33am On May 06, 2020
VisioDirect:

You are first human before being Yoruba, you stop being Yoruba when you leave the human body, why can’t we be one people?

I', almost cried. My wife just held me
because I was angry at yoruba media propaganda for years. I
researched online and saw Onitsha port was used by colonial
whites during missionary and colonial era; were they stupid?

This is what the Op wrote which u turn blind eyes to only to started preaching love to throwback,don't u think u need to talk some sense to Op who started d madness before u can tell Yoruba not to reply him in his own way?

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by solmusdesigns: 5:35am On May 06, 2020
VisioDirect:

why cant you stop being an hypocrite and first preach to the transgressor who brought Yoruba into his childish write up, or the other Biafra comments claiming innocent hard working Yoruba who is bothered about its own economic survival are sabotaging Biafra... should we keep quite why fools keep maligning us and alleging us over what an average Yoruba doesn't even care about? should our kids grow up to see this kind of narratives on the internet and we not countering it , doesn't it mean we accept such fallacy

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by ThatKING(m): 5:42am On May 06, 2020
Throwback:

You can claim whatever, but since you couldn't respond to the facts I have posited, it means you have now been educated and my selfless mission is accomplished.

Unfortunately, I do not have any certificate to offer for the education you have received.

Please bear with me.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by Xavi2019: 6:49am On May 06, 2020
Throwback:
That you do not even understand what it means to be landlocked within the present Nigerian boundary, shows you are an illiterate that needs to be educated.

Is there any Igbo state or Igbo town that borders any neighboring country, thereby part of Nigeria's international boundary? No!

Is there any Igbo state or village that is bound by the sea, thereby exiting as an international delineation? No!

You say your villages exit to a River. Will you sail from that river and continue into Non Igbo territory because the river exits into the sea? What stops the Nupe, Berom, and Igala from sailing the same river from further upland and trying to pass through Biafra and eventually into Non-Igbo territory so as to access the same sea?

You are landlocked because by the time your miniature 5states were to secede from Nigeria, without the alliance of the Ikwere or other non-Igbo tribes that have access to the sea, you will be totally locked within Nigeria just like Lesotho is locked within South Africa.

Look at the map below, and see how trapped you are. I know it feels choking.

Simply put, you will be at the mercy of Nigeria.
Illiterates everywhere, I was ashamed reading OP's write up.

23 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by MrFourSHIRTS: 6:53am On May 06, 2020
Thanks for opening the thread. Thank you NAIRALAND

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by Collins4u1(m): 6:56am On May 06, 2020
princemillla:

They work and earn and not beg.. It's only a beggar that you shut up because they have no choice.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by SIONKPO1(m): 7:01am On May 06, 2020
Banmeallday:

I support the secession of Biafra but consider these:
1They will only leave with their know 5/states but any other south south states will only follow via a referendum
2.How are you gonna govern yourself cause your politicians are criminal minded(kalu,ikpeazu,okorocha etc
3.Discrimination amongst yourself,hope you are well prepared to carry everyone along(ebonyo,nsukka Igbo's)
4.Hope you are aware that majority of Igbo's resides outside Igbo land and are mostly into private business(If Biafra becomes a country they will be sent out of Nigerian territories, do you have palliatives for them?
I repeat again I support the secession of Biafra but they should stop blackmailing and forcing other ethnic groups to join them
a. Obi,oju in idomaland
b. ITU in akwa ibom
c.Abi in cross river
d.Ikwerre in rivers
e.Anioma in delta state
etc

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by DesChyko: 7:08am On May 06, 2020
While anti-Biafra are striving to have the upper hand over this issue, pro-Biafrans should remain steadfast.
Switzerland is landlocked. But they have one of the best economies in the world and are arguably the most stable.
It just takes a good example to make sense of your struggle.
We can always play the victim card and get these advanced 'brothers-in-landlocked' struggles to rally to our aid and put Nigeria in her place should they decide to be unnecessarily oppressive.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by MrFourSHIRTS: 7:16am On May 06, 2020
DesChyko:
While anti-Biafra are striving to have the upper hand over this issue, pro-Biafrans should remain steadfast.
Switzerland is landlocked. But they have one of the best economies in the world and are arguably the most stable. .
their citizens are not Drug pushers

22 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by Nobody: 7:25am On May 06, 2020
rennon:
I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! When I saw the large body of water in Onitsha and waterways, I', almost cried. My wife just held me because I was angry at yoruba media propaganda for years. I researched online and saw Onitsha port was used by colonial whites during missionary and colonial era; were they stupid? The port was an industrial and commerce port as it connected to the waterways to Port Harcourt and Bonny which lead to the Gulf of Guinea and Atlantic Ocean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b1yuQrqc3A&feature=emb_logo
Onitsha amaka.
Igbo amaka.

Cc lzaa itooworwor metaphysical bambambiglo

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by DesChyko: 7:25am On May 06, 2020
SIONKPO1:

2.How are you gonna govern yourself cause your politicians are criminal minded(kalu,ikpeazu,okorocha etc

All of Nigeria's current leaders are criminal minded. So it's presenting Biafrans with a new environment to deal with an old problem.
3.Discrimination amongst yourself,hope you are well prepared to carry everyone along(ebonyo,nsukka Igbo's)
Everyone should be prepared to carry themselves along. What they should implement is a decentralized system of governance. And if you're talking about the tribal differences, it's everywhere. In Lagos for example, the Aworis see and pronounce themselves different from a number of others, despite all being Yorubas.
4.Hope you are aware that majority of Igbo's resides outside Igbo land and are mostly into private business(If Biafra becomes a country they will be sent out of Nigerian territories, do you have palliatives for them?
Many, not majority. And what do you mean 'sent' out of Nigerian territory? The highest thing that can happen is them being asked to process themselves as immigrant. And those who can't, will go back to Biafra to be resourceful as is the norm. As for palliatives, everyone needs palliatives.[/quote]
I repeat again I support the secession of Biafra but they should stop blackmailing and forcing other ethnic groups to join them
a. Obi,oju in idomaland
b. ITU in akwa ibom
c.Abi in cross river
d.Ikwerre in rivers
e.Anioma in delta state
etc
Define blackmail in this instance. The borders of Biafra are very clear since inception of the idea. It is now left for the inhabitants to decide if they want to be part of this Nigeria or part of this Biafra.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by adeboizy11(m): 7:31am On May 06, 2020
During my service year I took out time to enlighten them that they've got no international border hence their inability to secede. Even the oyei wey dem dey shout, na south south get am majorly delta. If I become president today, I'll give them their so much craved referendum abeit the condition of access denial to Nigerian states should in case they stupidly vote to secede. Even if South south Waka with them sef, they will still never rule biafra land. Cos economic and voting power, south south still pass them. Make dem just humble jawe

Throwback:
See Lesotho below.

With all the multiple water bodies running through Lesotho, it is still trapped within South Africa, so it is landlocked within South Africa.

You now see why you are a parasite to the SouthSouth and why you need them so badly?

It's not just about oil. You need them to break along with you so you share their access to the sea and to international border with Cameroon. Or you need them to break out on their own, so that you would share a border with them, and not be trapped within Nigeria.

I hope your ignorance has been cured.

You can now open another topic to cry some more, and blame Yorubas for your unenviable location in Nigeria.

21 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by ArticleBeast: 7:31am On May 06, 2020
rennon:

Same person as Ronald1 and other poster above. He uses his over 10 accounts to like his posts. 10 likes in 2 mins? LOL. Afonjas, it's over for you people!
Hope he educated you?

15 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by ArticleBeast: 7:32am On May 06, 2020
IDENNAA:
The responses from our Nigeriian brothers is funny. You guys really want Igbo to fail grin grin
But Igbos are embarrassing themselves daily on the forum. I want Biafra just like any Igbo but not this way

25 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by DesChyko: 7:37am On May 06, 2020
adeboizy11:
During my service year I took out time to enlighten them that they've got no international border hence their inability to secede.

Where before your service year were you told international border is a criteria for secession? Does secession itself not automatically create an international border??

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by PenSniper: 7:39am On May 06, 2020
What a moronic illiterate is this one ?
Anyway, many of "them" reason the same way, with their anus.

23 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by Spy360(m): 7:42am On May 06, 2020
Throwback:
That you do not even understand what it means to be landlocked within the present Nigerian boundary, shows you are an illiterate that needs to be educated.

Is there any Igbo state or Igbo town that borders any neighboring country, thereby part of Nigeria's international boundary? No!

Is there any Igbo state or village that is bound by the sea, thereby exitivng as an international delineation? No!

You say your villages exit to a River. Will you sail from that river and continue into Non Igbo territory because the river exits into the sea? What stops the Nupe, Berom, and Igala from sailing the same river from further upland and trying to pass through Biafra and eventually into Non-Igbo territory so as to access the same sea?

You are landlocked because by the time your miniature 5states were to secede from Nigeria, without the alliance of the Ikwere or other non-Igbo tribes that have access to the sea, you will be totally locked within Nigeria just like Lesotho is locked within South Africa.

Correction sir.

Ikwerre and Igweocha are part of Igboland. I am from there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by Petersamuel8(m): 7:44am On May 06, 2020
Throwback:
See Lesotho below.

With all the multiple water bodies running through Lesotho, it is still trapped within South Africa, so it is landlocked within South Africa.

You now see why you are a parasite to the SouthSouth and why you need them so badly?

It's not just about oil. You need them to break along with you so you share their access to the sea and to international border with Cameroon. Or you need them to break out on their own, so that you would share a border with them, and not be trapped within Nigeria.

I hope your ignorance has been cured.

You can now open another topic to cry some more, and blame Yorubas for your unenviable location in Nigeria.

Nice one, even me initially thought to be landlock means "lacking water"

14 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by waledeji(m): 7:48am On May 06, 2020
PVision2020:
Most of the Ipob miscreants on NL are stark illiterates tossed to and fro by their emotions and inherent hatred for others. Imagine a man being held and consoled by his wife with his children crying "Sorry Daddy" because of one village river in Onitsha...

17 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by princdebola201(m): 7:50am On May 06, 2020
rennon:
I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! When I saw the large body of water in Onitsha and waterways, I', almost cried. My wife just held me because I was angry at yoruba media propaganda for years. I researched online and saw Onitsha port was used by colonial whites during missionary and colonial era; were they stupid? The port was an industrial and commerce port as it connected to the waterways to Port Harcourt and Bonny which lead to the Gulf of Guinea and Atlantic Ocean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b1yuQrqc3A&feature=emb_logo
illiterate .imagine a grown man crying because of a river. grin

26 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by princemillla(m): 7:51am On May 06, 2020
Collins4u1:

They work and earn and not beg.. It's only a beggar that you shut up because they have no choice.

Go back to your state and channel this same energy of "work and earn" . Perhaps you may develop your state more.

Now talk about beg, I hardly see yoruba begging and if they are, it means you are one of their problem cuz their chance of survival had been snatched away from them by a foreigner( non yoruba) in their own state / region

14 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by juman(m): 7:53am On May 06, 2020
CXLVII:
This pot-hole is what you calling large body of water.

Gbam.

Here in north central we are also landlocked.

4 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by Cherez: 7:57am On May 06, 2020
Throwback:

Is there any Igbo state or village that is bound by the sea, thereby exiting as an international delineation? No!

You ended up sounding more uneducated
There are 49 landlocked countries in the world and are covered by the international land order & waterways rule. Even lands for citizens cannot be landlocked as there is a rule of "make way" no matter where your individual land is located.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Onitsha Had A Large Body Of Water. Thought SE Was Landlocked? God! by LZAA: 8:01am On May 06, 2020
imhotep:

Onitsha amaka.
Igbo amaka.

Cc lzaa itooworwor metaphysical bambambiglo
Bamite is busy listening to nzeogwu speeches

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Have No Doubt In Mind That We Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - El-Rufai / Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo / Omo-Agege, Manager win at Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.