Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song (54758 Views)

Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Hits No. 1 On Billboard World Album Chart / Essence By Wizkid On Billboard Hot 100 / Laycon's 'Wagwan' Is 5 On Billboard Charts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by nneh1(f): 8:22am On May 06, 2020
Turantula:
Biafra amaka

Are you this stupid? Must everything be [color=#990000][/color]TRIBALISTIC??

3 Likes

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by sylve11: 8:22am On May 06, 2020
Congratulations @ Sinach. cool
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:22am On May 06, 2020
Good to know
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by Nobody: 8:23am On May 06, 2020
Glory to God!

1 Like

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by EdiskyHarry: 8:23am On May 06, 2020
Nice one, congrats MA.
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by eleojo23: 8:23am On May 06, 2020
That's not surprising.

Her song "Way Maker" has become an anthem in many western churches.

Search YouTube and you will find different covers of it by different artists and choirs and most of them have millions of views.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by mysticwarrior(m): 8:23am On May 06, 2020
The lady is an outstanding singer, she has a way of bringing God closer to you through her songs.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by arinzos(m): 8:23am On May 06, 2020
badman007:
Most religious country in the world.

Worlds poverty capital.

Almangiri Republic of Nigeria
Any correlation with Sinach being the First?

SMH

10 Likes

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by nepapole(m): 8:24am On May 06, 2020
What is Chris Brown doing on that list?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:24am On May 06, 2020
Kanye west Gospel producer grin

God is Good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by optimisticage(m): 8:24am On May 06, 2020
Wow! This is an unprecedented achievement. She has really done Nigeria and indeed Africans proud. More grease to ur elbows

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by Fikeh48(f): 8:24am On May 06, 2020
Wow congratulations to her oo
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by Humanoid01(m): 8:25am On May 06, 2020
badman007:
Most religious country in the world.
Worlds poverty capital.
Almangiri Republic of Nigeria
This your bitterness won't take you anywhere, my nigga.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by kingjoe(m): 8:25am On May 06, 2020
the first time I heard the song waymaker .I thought I was not in this world. so heavenly. so peaceful. so spirit lifting.damn it

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by eyinjuege: 8:25am On May 06, 2020
Her songs have brought a lot of comfort to many people this trying time.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by Alpha100(m): 8:25am On May 06, 2020
Wow. She's blazing the trail. I so much love her.
PS: I have a passive income stream that can make you some money which can help you with money for data and take care of minor bills. No investment. No referrals. Email me (email address in signature below) if you are interested
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by Chicastle: 8:26am On May 06, 2020
South east keep making Nigeria proud in western world since 1960.

I wish the other 2 would follow up.

On Nigeria won't let them do something good

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by oluspicy: 8:26am On May 06, 2020
More power to her elbow.

I celebrate her worth.
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by ifeanyiatuadu: 8:27am On May 06, 2020
I love love love Lauren Daigle
Wiat a min..

Did i see Chris Brown there?
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by Saviola6053: 8:27am On May 06, 2020
Awol1:
Just here to remind you all that Sinach is from Ebonyi state.

Ebonyi to the world.

Igbo Amaka abeg.

That's why I hate Biafra. They have started saying Ebonyi is the best. Now starting to compare States even in Biafra land. I am an Igbo man for those that will quote me and die.

2 Likes

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by Truthbites: 8:27am On May 06, 2020
Please what's the title of the track,so I can go to YouTube to listen. Any bornagain to answer me please?
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by Commanderinpips: 8:28am On May 06, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
Sinach that her name sounds like "see yarnsh".

You just need deliverance very urgently.

4 Likes

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by ifeanyiatuadu: 8:28am On May 06, 2020
I love love love Lauren Daigle
Wait a min
Dd i see Chris Brown there
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by Peerlessme(f): 8:29am On May 06, 2020
I love her songs
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by Misscongenialit: 8:29am On May 06, 2020
Chris brown- christian song writer

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by captainamiedi1: 8:30am On May 06, 2020
The way many america are now stick with God is serious. i saw many commenting on gospel songs youtube channel. many are frustrated and has no where to run than God. imagine been quarantine in ur room, u cant have access to anybody even your sick grandparents you cant see them and you still gat bills to pay with a hike in price of goods. you have nothing more than to seek God intervention. I hope they dont turn back when these is over. Corona has taught them a great lesson when all hope is lost, only God can you lean on

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by hinere(m): 8:30am On May 06, 2020
Congrats to her. When I remember her, I have hope for the Nigerian Gospel Industry winning a Grammy oneday.
But in this life, we all need a sponsor. Someone to believe in our dreams and help us.
Thanks to Pastor Chris and his wonderful platform of Loveworld Music Ministry.
Other Pastors in Nigeria should emulate him.

We have so many choristers in various churches who sing better than Sinach but their pastors cannot invest in them. It's a pity...

Like Cobhams sang in his song "One Hit"
"Dear Lord, help my destiny
Let someone invest in me"

Lord may someone invest in me...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by Lamanii22(f): 8:30am On May 06, 2020
Haymaykar:
it is when they have made it you will remember she's from Ebonyi. Does she even know you

grin grin abi oo...

1 Like

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by Lamanii22(f): 8:30am On May 06, 2020
Haymaykar:
it is when they have made it you will remember she's from Ebonyi. Does she even know you
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by badman007(m): 8:31am On May 06, 2020
Humanoid01:

This your bitterness won't take you anywhere, my nigga.

Facts only please
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by dawnomike(m): 8:32am On May 06, 2020
Romanoff:
Some songs just has you speaking in tongues. Her songs are one of them.
That's right!!
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by Shinor(m): 8:32am On May 06, 2020
I dont really follow her but I have always wondered why she never got nominated for a Grammy or even winning one.

Or winning a category in the Dove awards.

I know who I am should definitely be a Grammy winning song.

So I maybe wrong maybe she won or got nominated for these awards.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Shun 2face Idibia At London Nite Club / I Wrote A Song For Rihanna – Wizkid / Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke On His 'A Better Time' Album Cover (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.