Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song (54739 Views)

Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Hits No. 1 On Billboard World Album Chart / Essence By Wizkid On Billboard Hot 100 / Laycon's 'Wagwan' Is 5 On Billboard Charts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by Irore: 11:28am On May 06, 2020
Awol1:
Just here to remind you all that Sinach is from Ebonyi state.
Ebonyi to the world.
Igbo Amaka abeg.

Delta Ibo..Agbor axis but my greatest joy is how Christ Embassy has being a Godly platform for the growth of Sinach and many other enterprising gospel singers. Kudos to pastor Chris.

3 Likes

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by jeyselassie(m): 11:29am On May 06, 2020
Awol1:
Just here to remind you all that Sinach is from Ebonyi state.

Ebonyi to the world.

Igbo Amaka abeg.
you're daft
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by Nobody: 11:32am On May 06, 2020
cassidy1996:
sinach shes just too good
my playlist in morning...
Ada
Frank
sinach
steve crown
download Travis Green
Waited for me

3 Likes

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by PropertyBuying(f): 11:42am On May 06, 2020
This is a great feat by a Nigerian gospel artiste
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by shine12: 11:57am On May 06, 2020
America even allowed its racial complexities to find its way into Christianity. Christian music produced/sang by whites are called Christian music, thus the charts are always full of white people. Once in a while they integrate others (Blacks, Latinos etc) into the Christian category.

They call black Christian music; Gospel, therefore charts are always called Gospel Charts. In the Grammy awards, they give out "best Christian"and "best Gospel" awards respectively.

3 Likes

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by BlastAfonja: 12:12pm On May 06, 2020
And some Afonjas were comparing their local champion Alabi or whatever to Sinach the other day, Just as they came again to say Osun has only 8% poverty rate. I think these yoruba people need serious beating i swear they behave and talk so foolishly that you dont even know where to start from to hammer their coneheads. I told them that where Sinach shits Alabi is not qualified to have her meal now they can all see it.
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by XANDERBOY85: 12:13pm On May 06, 2020
Victorblaze14:
wow! sinach has been the best gospel singer for a long time

She knows how to belt out uplifting Christian songs! smiley
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by chiemmanuel(m): 12:13pm On May 06, 2020
Romanoff:

Dunsin Oyekan

Hillsong
which is the song, dunsin or hillsong
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by BlastAfonja: 12:14pm On May 06, 2020
Irore:

Delta Ibo..Agbor axis but my greatest joy is how Christ Embassy has being a Godly platform for the growth of Sinach and many other enterprising gospel singers. Kudos to pastor Chris.

Bitch if you are gonna call Igbo call it very well (IGBO) if not just shut up, which one is Ibo or Delta ibo.

1 Like

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by cassidy1996(m): 12:17pm On May 06, 2020
southniyikaye:
download Travis Green
Waited for me
thanks man
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by AmuDimpka: 12:17pm On May 06, 2020
BlastAfonja:
And some Afonjas were comparing their local champion Alabi or whatever to Sinach the other day, Just as they came again to say Osun has only 8% poverty rate. I think these yoruba people need serious beating i swear they behave and talk so foolishly that you dont even know where to start from to hammer their coneheads. I told them that where Sinach shits Alabi is not qualified to have her meal now they can all see it.

LoL

1 Like

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by ugolinze123(m): 12:19pm On May 06, 2020
Nathaniel Bassy anytime anyday
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:23pm On May 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Good for her.
Nigeria always representing

Wait a minute.....most Nigerians that are Christians nor dey even play and take gospel songs serious

The only time them dey take that thier song serious na when them dey inside motor dey travel long distance
Especially at the beginning of the journey
Once them don travel far small them go remove am put am for secular song.
The drivers of God is good motors sabi that thing well well

Nobe lie

I have seen it countless times grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by yugeelaz: 12:34pm On May 06, 2020
Victorblaze14:

https://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10159464133142784&substory_index=0&id=85909482783&_rdr

Sinach's life is so inspiring. Her life is an evidence that Word of God is the Truth and it works.

The Word of God said if you loose anything for the sale of The Gospel and for His name sake, that you will gain a hundred fold here in this life and in the life to come

Sinach was disowned by her father because she chose to follow God.

Today look at how her life has turned out. The Word of God is TRUE. It does not fail.

She is currently the most viewed female Artist in Nigeria.

All glory be to God.

Follow God today and He will make your life a wonder to many.

1 Like

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by Chicastle: 12:37pm On May 06, 2020
[quote author=ArticleBeast post=89241243]
What of your drug brothers in Indonesia? [/quote

All making us proud in the western world]
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by Phyde: 12:42pm On May 06, 2020
Christ Embassy Perfected Product. I am not surprise. They still have many in that ministry.
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by Caseless: 12:49pm On May 06, 2020
Osinachi okoro grin grin

Okoro! I've always found that ibo name funny. Okoro! Okoro!

2 Likes

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by eleojo23: 12:57pm On May 06, 2020
chiemmanuel:

None of them is a song! grin

Kindly use Google for more clarification.
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by Phyde: 1:00pm On May 06, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

She may be number 1 on USA billboard, but definitely not the best, as far as gospel music is concerned.

As an Igbo Spokesperson, our best gospel artist goes to ADA, she is the best performer of the season.

My Cent.
Yea, Ada is very amazing too but when you need strong network connection between you and the Spirit, Sinach is gifted on that. Including Eben.

3 Likes

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by Romanoff(f): 1:05pm On May 06, 2020
chiemmanuel:

Dunsin is an artiste, same as Hillsong.
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by SOPoftoday(m): 1:08pm On May 06, 2020
Onlinealaba:
Am seeing Chris brown on the list Please which of the Chris brown
�� my guy I no understand oooooo
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by Phyde: 1:12pm On May 06, 2020
OhBiafra:
Way maker has 148 million views on YouTube. I don't think any of the Davido's or Wizkids have so much views for all their songs combined, yet they won't let us hear word. Our Gospel singers are doing so well globally, but just not blowing their trumpets, which is good anyway
Pastor Chris even instructed her to make some correction on that song. Jesus is not a "Way Maker" "He is The Way".

1 Like

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by steve6: 1:31pm On May 06, 2020
Kudos !
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by AiteeAitee: 1:49pm On May 06, 2020
Onlinealaba:
Am seeing Chris brown on the list Please which of the Chris brown
There are two Chris Browns in music. This one here is the lead singer of Elevation worship band. You can browse about him.
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by donemzy115(m): 1:49pm On May 06, 2020
Chris brown keh
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by DeeJayNero: 1:53pm On May 06, 2020
Victorblaze14:
wow! sinach has been the best gospel singer for a long time

Just type waymaker on you tube and see how many american gospel artists and crowds ares singing the song, they have even translated it to spanish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by Bekool(m): 2:04pm On May 06, 2020
Victorblaze14:

https://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10159464133142784&substory_index=0&id=85909482783&_rdr

This small girl those days that started as a chorister in one small christ embassy church in Warri before moving down to Lagos look at where God has now taken her to from grass to Grace as they say. Congrats to her she is no doubt one of the best if not the very best gospel artist in Nigeria her songs are very inspiring.
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by AiteeAitee: 2:11pm On May 06, 2020
Phyde:

Pastor Chris even instructed her to make some correction on that song. Jesus is not a "Way Maker" "He is The Way".

Are you serious?
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by thoniann(m): 2:27pm On May 06, 2020
cassidy1996:
sinach shes just too good
my playlist in morning...
Ada
Frank
sinach
steve crown

In the afternoon....
Olamide
Joeboy
Fireboy
Burna Boy
Small Doctor

1 Like

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by MaggieEbiye: 2:35pm On May 06, 2020
[������ very true oooo quote author=Slawormir post=89239764]Damnnnnn niggarrr
Good for her.
Nigeria always representing

Wait a minute.....most Nigerians that are Christians nor dey even play and take gospel songs serious

The only time them dey take that thier song serious na when them dey inside motor dey travel long distance
Especially at the beginning of the journey
Once them don travel far small them go remove am put am for secular song.
The drivers of God is good motors sabi that thing well well

[/quote]
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by Phyde: 2:44pm On May 06, 2020
AiteeAitee:

Are you serious?
Yeah, in one of the Music Awards night which i attended.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Shun 2face Idibia At London Nite Club / I Wrote A Song For Rihanna – Wizkid / Wizkid's "Ojuelegba" Played At Anthony Joshua Vs Takam Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.