Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

She Love Me But Cannot Say It Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Love Me But Cannot Say It Out (1813 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Love Me But Cannot Say It Out by afolayangs(m): 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2007
There is this lady that i met online and will exchange numbers(mobile)

She calls me every moment/flashes me and if i pick the call/call her back she will say"she just want to say hi "

And with this impression i started having interest in her and proposed to her but her response was that she will prefer to have me has friend but me i need a relationship and not friendship.

But she suprised me yesterday by calling me every 10mins and latter send text that she wish she could talk to me every second but if i say 'i love you' her response will be do not love me so that you wil nt be dissapointed,

Please advise cos i need to move on in life
Re: She Love Me But Cannot Say It Out by myssfyne(f): 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2007
Just because she calls you does not mean she loves you. maybe she is just bored and wants to talk to someone.
Re: She Love Me But Cannot Say It Out by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2007
myssfyne:

Just because she calls you does not mean she loves you.
i actually agree with this.
you don't just jump to conclusions like that. moreover you story is kind of confusing and funny. no offence please.
Re: She Love Me But Cannot Say It Out by hotchic1(f): 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2007
You can't just assume
Re: She Love Me But Cannot Say It Out by oreofemi(f): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2007
@
I think you need to work your ass up.
Re: She Love Me But Cannot Say It Out by sillyboy(m): 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2007
My guy, assume all that you can. Infact have wet dreams about it. Believe me a woman hardly spends her money on a guy if she doesn't have a special "koko" interest in the guy. wink Try hard just invite am to your crib and offer her some "koko" . You go see say she go magnet you "koko". Congrats on your new found fish. Infact, make I help the lady tell you: Afolayangs, I love you !
Re: She Love Me But Cannot Say It Out by hotchic1(f): 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2007
sillyboy, u're here again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: She Love Me But Cannot Say It Out by oreofemi(f): 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2007
Explain it very well to me sillyboy, so that i can give you your reply.because you seems to know everything.
Re: She Love Me But Cannot Say It Out by sillyboy(m): 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2007
Sugar. Believe me, I know I don't know anything. but I know that girl is already in love with the poster.
Re: She Love Me But Cannot Say It Out by afolayangs(m): 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2007
Thanks for you advise all + and -
But another thing i need to tell is that one week i told her that i will be travelling ------ and she said why must i live her alone for so long that am wicked and -----

So one day i swictch off ma phone she said call me back i miss u

Few days later she turns to call me back i love you but she will never say it orally but via text message.

As am posting this mail she has send another one-----call me i love
Re: She Love Me But Cannot Say It Out by hotchic1(f): 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2007
Lucky you!Just treat her right,
Re: She Love Me But Cannot Say It Out by sillyboy(m): 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2007
My church mind keep telling me you framed this up man! you better say it as it is for Nairalander to help you.
Re: She Love Me But Cannot Say It Out by afolayangs(m): 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2007
sillyboy do n't be silly. where exactly are u for or against
Re: She Love Me But Cannot Say It Out by iice(f): 11:28am On Jun 09, 2007
Proposed Like marriage? so she calls you and says she wishes she could talk to you every second, that doesn't mean she's in love with you. She probably enjoys talking to you more than alot of people she talks to.

afolayangs:

but if i say 'i love you' her response will be do not love me so that you wil nt be dissapointed,

Maybe a trumpet should be blown in the ear undecided
Re: She Love Me But Cannot Say It Out by papi22(m): 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2007
you ladies know that afolayan is in love and that chick also love him too.
you should have advise him to go ahead or do you want him to lose something that greater than money
Re: She Love Me But Cannot Say It Out by desodgi(m): 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2007
How stupid can a guy be to think a gurl loves him?
Can someone answer plz?
Re: She Love Me But Cannot Say It Out by desodgi(m): 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2007
How stupid are you to have answered that?
Re: She Love Me But Cannot Say It Out by sunny4all(m): 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2007
Guy i guess ure kidding this is naija open ur eyes the nxt thing u will hear from hear is recharge card after i luv u!
Re: She Love Me But Cannot Say It Out by desodgi(m): 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2007
abi ooo
Re: She Love Me But Cannot Say It Out by swing4real(m): 8:04am On Jun 11, 2007
@afolayangs

I do believe in actions and not words.I mean it is stupid to tell some one you love them when your action towards the person is singing a different song.Most people don´t like to use the I LOVE YOU stuff they prefer to show how they feel about you through their actions.Accept the fact she likes you, If no for anything she spend her time and money sending you sms,calling you and even giving you a missed call which means she is always thinking of you.Have you met her in person?
Re: She Love Me But Cannot Say It Out by desodgi(m): 12:38pm On Jun 11, 2007
explain in short simple sentences,not like that wan ^^^^ angry
Re: She Love Me But Cannot Say It Out by lexyman(m): 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2007
boy afolayan,
that chick might be in luv and if she's not good luck! just tell her to " follow her mind"
Re: She Love Me But Cannot Say It Out by osereka(m): 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2007
afolayang,
if no be u buy am the recharge card wey im use to call u , nna u get luck ooo. infact u don get wife be dat. some babe u go even buy am recharge card and e no go fit use am flash u talk of calling u. until e wan tell u to buy anoda one for am.
Re: She Love Me But Cannot Say It Out by afolayangs(m): 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

Tnxs all.

But another issue has come up when i told are she's a year older than me and she confess that this made her cry throughout the nite.

I flash her this morning but she later called me and i told her that can she still call me--------. But she said the all thing cannot work again.

But promise to give me nite call.

But advise me cos i do not want to force her to love me if she's comfortable with our age difference
Re: She Love Me But Cannot Say It Out by afolayangs(m): 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

Tnxs all.

But another issue has come up when i told are she's a year older than me and she confess that this made her cry throughout the nite.

I flash her this morning but she later called me and i told her that can she still call me--------. But she said the all thing cannot work again.

But promise to give me nite call.

But advise me cos i do not want to force her to love me if she's comfortable with our age difference
Re: She Love Me But Cannot Say It Out by ajayi1(m): 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2007
hm, Interesting story,

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Corner 4; Should I Tell Him? / Help Me ! / Can U Allow Ur Partner Pick Ur Phone Call.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.