Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,979 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

What Types Of Bra Do You Like For Your Girlfriend??? (choose Your Favorite!!!) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Types Of Bra Do You Like For Your Girlfriend??? (choose Your Favorite!!!) (1690 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) / Did You Know That This Is The Real Meaning Of 'BRA' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Types Of Bra Do You Like For Your Girlfriend??? (choose Your Favorite!!!) by mdjiyaurrahim(m): 7:53am On May 06, 2020
Bra is one of the important parts of women's body and most of the girls use this part to attract boys.

It's time to choose the type of bra you will like. There are some options. Choose your favorite one and don't forget to share this with your girlfriend or wife.

(1) East West (T-shirt Bra)
(2) Tear Drop (Underwired Bra)
(3) Side By Side (Bancontte Bra)
(4) Round (Any Bra)
(5) Asymmetric (Spacer Bra)
(6) Slender (Plunge Bra)
(7) Bell (Full Coverage Bra)

Share this topic with your friends so that they also can choose their favorite one. If you are interested then visit this website to support us >>> https://mobile29.com/

Re: What Types Of Bra Do You Like For Your Girlfriend??? (choose Your Favorite!!!) by anthonysmith123: 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
My girls has a samll breast so i prefer T-Shirt bra. But all bras sshe wears are brilliant and looks great on her body. I ahve also found this post https://womenmotorist.com/best-bra-for-small-sagging-breasts/ about different bras. Maybe it will give you some additional information for your research.

(1) (Reply)

FFK Will Lose His House And Loots To Precious Chikwendu By Nigerian Law / Ladies, Premarital Sex Is Bad But Even 'badder' Doing It With A Small Boy ! / I Have Never Broken A Lady's Heart..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.