Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Did You Know That This Is The Real Meaning Of 'BRA' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Know That This Is The Real Meaning Of 'BRA' (1536 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / What Types Of Bra Do You Like For Your Girlfriend??? (choose Your Favorite!!!) / Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know That This Is The Real Meaning Of 'BRA' by musictori: 9:01am On Jan 25, 2020
It is quite funny that many ladies use this and many guys talk about it but they do not really know the full meaning of the word BRA.

Incase you have not heard of what I'm talking about, let me make it simple for you a bit. ''BRA" like most people call it, is that cloth like (or whatever material) which is elastic in nature, that ladies use to package their assets.

Now it may almost shock some that the full meaning of the word ''BRA" is Breast Resting Area. Boom! New knowledge.

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/did-you-know-that-this-is-real-meaning.html
Re: Did You Know That This Is The Real Meaning Of 'BRA' by musictori: 9:02am On Jan 25, 2020
See more Here>>>
Re: Did You Know That This Is The Real Meaning Of 'BRA' by nlPoster: 9:18am On Jan 25, 2020
Brassiere is functional, it was not invented to display or package assets.

That's a modern use.
Re: Did You Know That This Is The Real Meaning Of 'BRA' by Vulcanheph(m): 9:41am On Jan 25, 2020
Mtcheww !!!!
Re: Did You Know That This Is The Real Meaning Of 'BRA' by musictori: 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2020

(1) (Reply)

How I Wish I Can Grind The Way I Can Dance - Thick Lady's Sexy Twerk Video / My GF Has Done It Again.help! / Is It Okay For Your Partner To Tell You This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.