Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo (67680 Views)

Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) / Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos / Doctor Who Slapped And Flogged A Nurse Arrested And Charged In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by pheranmmy(f): 1:32am On May 07, 2020
majamajic:

U dey there , abi. U hear the woman ,did he deny what the woman said ?
She was asking him , why did u slap me ? The police didn't deny , instead he was receiving slaps, cos of guilty

U are a fool , u can judge a simple case ,
, she was defiant and rude from the onset, i guess that's why the officer slapped her,but he realised his mistakes by keeping calm, then she took advantage of it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by majamajic(m): 1:40am On May 07, 2020
dangwarmai:
She is looking for a witness against the police can you prove that she has been slapped?

Can u prove , she was not slapped ?
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by neyorlmogzy(m): 2:50am On May 07, 2020
Ryan03:
when policemen were recorded assaulting civilians, who asked for what the civilian did to warrant such assault? You better shut up that stinking hole you call mouth
I am sure you don't have a picture of an elder in your house, hence your irresponsible response.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:58am On May 07, 2020
Ryan03:
it will never be well with your soul. Were you there when he assaulted her? May your soul burn in hell if you have no proof the he assaulted her first sad
lolx, must have struck a nerve grin if you've done something like that too, you'll rot in hell grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by dangwarmai(m): 5:06am On May 07, 2020
majamajic:

Can u prove , she was not slapped ?
yes. The only Sole evidence which is the video before the public did not show the police Slapping her. Dont let natural Hatred to police Cloud your judgement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Subomi99(m): 5:47am On May 07, 2020
The woman actually overreacted

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Subomi99(m): 5:51am On May 07, 2020
[quote author=NextD18 post=89239953]Do you know what it means to slap a Nigerian policeman 13 times? The guts!!

She's wayward, wild and very lucky she did that to a tolerating man, because a typical Nigerian policeman would have shot her to death out of anger.

They should please jail, prosecute and penalize her thoroughly, because a woman who's capable of harassing a policeman in such manner can comfortably kill her husband or anyone around her.

She's a time bomb.
I wonder how many innocent men she has raped.[Her violence is one of the reasons she is a single mother of 6]
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Subomi99(m): 5:57am On May 07, 2020
NextD18:
Do you know what it means to slap a Nigerian policeman 13 times? The guts!!

She's wayward, wild and very lucky she did that to a tolerating man, because a typical Nigerian policeman would have shot her to death out of anger.

They should please jail, prosecute and penalize her thoroughly, because a woman who's capable of harassing a policeman in such manner can comfortably kill her husband or anyone around her.

She's a time bomb.
I wonder how many innocent men she has raped.

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by irunoko(m): 6:20am On May 07, 2020
Ryan03:
okay listen to your own self, the policemen stormed her shop to ask her to close up, she said she was about doing that and the man just slapped her. Sha the man is mad ni? Be very careful. you could believe that crazy story from the woman but you couldn't believe the policeman did not slap her first? now I can conclude something is really wrong with you
so it's any and every thing you see on social media that you believe?

The police was very aggressive with her, rushing her to close her shop for the day.( That part wasn't videoed) when she decided to defend herself she was portrayed as the aggressor.stop pretending as if you don't know how violent and power drunk naija police are ABI are you a police mAn? undecided

This one you're sounding like this undecided
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by majamajic(m): 7:27am On May 07, 2020
dangwarmai:
yes. The only Sole evidence which is the video before the public did not show the police Slapping her. Dont let natural Hatred to police Cloud your judgement.

U have no sense sir , so if u are a judge , u judge only on this video evidence ? People was not there , the woman can't speak ? Even the video evidence u are talking , the woman was accusing him of slapping her , he didn't deny it , do u think its only this clip will be used ?
Make use of your senses, so because u wan me to be friend with police I should not look at matters from all angles ? Or u think the police man made this video will include where his second landed the slap ? U can't be a good lawyer ! If u can only judge from this police video available , there will be eye witnesses, mind u !
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Bennysam: 7:31am On May 07, 2020
gypsey:
well.. i was born in.the UK that is why my view is different from yours on this issue.
Good! i am glad you recognised that she was the victim, she may have over reacted like you said, that doesn't mean she is still not the victim, you know?.one commenter said that the police will use her shine? what that mean exactly i am not sure but i think he meant the nigerian police will make her life difficult, do you think it's right that they would use her shine? that is more violations of her rights i.think it's wrong. i have insulted police in england while drunk when i was younger and spat at them but they just gave me a warning and let me go. they are trained to be calm, serve and protect.
My brother Nigeria and UK is not the same mostly on that aspect , Nigeria police will assault you and go free it can't
Happen in UK ,like they said Nigeria will use that woman to shine , now it's her word against all Nigeria police
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by thelish(f): 9:28am On May 07, 2020
majamajic:
The police man must have slapped the hell out of the woman first, he can't be receiving those slaps from iya ope just like that , immediately he saw the camera was on , he kept his cool , why did he slapped her first ?
Sensible man
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by thelish(f): 9:29am On May 07, 2020
EMXTAN1:
Is d police woman a handicap? I don't understand

When he don do his own before dem on camera?
So if u r told in ur dream that a Nigeria police man will be that calm at a woman's slap, u go believe!!!
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by thelish(f): 9:30am On May 07, 2020
femo86:
Dis story is not complete

We didn't see behind the scene or what happened before the recorded scene

Fear naija police
For the woman to be this angry, so many things don pass under bridge jare

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Adeboyefa(f): 12:00pm On May 07, 2020
The single mother of 6 was angry because the lockdown is preventing her from fending for her children. "If no man is helping me feed my children, why should you (a Federal worker collecting salary) prevent me from fending for my children? "

She got away with the slaps (without being shot) either because the policeman is naturally gentle or because she is his mistress.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 07, 2020
Bennysam:

My brother Nigeria and UK is not the same mostly on that aspect , Nigeria police will assault you and go free it can't
Happen in UK ,like they said Nigeria will use that woman to shine , now it's her word against all Nigeria police
And that, is totally wrong!
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Bennysam: 12:57pm On May 07, 2020
gypsey:
And that, is totally wrong!
I will advised you to keep calm anytime you come to Nigeria
Because they will assault you and go free , I'm not saying that it's a normal thing but I'm saying it because our country is too corrupt

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Dre090: 2:54pm On May 07, 2020
The police officer actually slapped this woman while eating before this video started, though she's got balls to return that many times, I like her spirit
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 07, 2020
Bennysam:

I will advised you to keep calm anytime you come to Nigeria
Because they will assault you and go free , I'm not saying that it's a normal thing but I'm saying it because our country is too corrupt
Funny enough no police have ever troubled me any time i visit nigeria, i just came back from nigeria in february after spending 6 weeks in nigeria, apart from one traffic police who flagged me down because my perssenger had no seat belt on, he threatned to seize my UK licence unless i paid 30k naira, i drove off and left the licence for him, he couldn't believe his eyes, he followed me with his siren on when i finally stopped he handed me my licence back and told my perssenger to wear her seatbelt, this happened just few metres from under the Awka flyover just after a petrol station. he musta thought i am rich.. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Bennysam: 5:54pm On May 07, 2020
gypsey:
Funny enough no police have ever troubled me any time i visit nigeria, i just came back from nigeria in february after spending 6 weeks in nigeria, apart from one traffic police who flagged me down because my perssenger had no seat belt on, he threatned to seize my UK licence unless i paid 30k naira, i drove off and left the licence for him, he couldn't believe his eyes, he followed me with his siren on when i finally stopped he handed me my licence back and told my perssenger to wear her seatbelt, this happened just few metres from under the Awka flyover just after a petrol station. he musta thought i am rich.. grin
The only thing I understand about you is that you're a gently guy , you don't misbehave
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by dangwarmai(m): 8:04pm On May 07, 2020
majamajic:

U have no sense sir , so if u are a judge , u judge only on this video evidence ? People was not there , the woman can't speak ? Even the video evidence u are talking , the woman was accusing him of slapping her , he didn't deny it , do u think its only this clip will be used ?
Make use of your senses, so because u wan me to be friend with police I should not look at matters from all angles ? Or u think the police man made this video will include where his second landed the slap ? U can't be a good lawyer ! If u can only judge from this police video available , there will be eye witnesses, mind u !
you are Ignorant of the rules of self defence. I Dont think you are ready to learn. You can believe whatever you want but the fact can never be changed.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by MuttleyLaff: 8:08pm On May 07, 2020
sassysure:
Why will the policeman slap her?
That alone can cause him his job.
His action provoked her reaction. How she reacted isn't the problem here. It's self defence. Case dismissed.
If that lady had stabbed him and something bad happened, it's act of self defence. His greatest mistake was slapping her and on seeing it's recorded, never debunked the allegation when she continually screamed that he slapped her.

Hope we still have human right activists in Nigeria.

MuttleyLaff:
Revenge, avenge or vengeance is not the same as defence, self-defense and/or genuine self-protection.

Self-defense is protecting yourself and others from immediate danger. The goal is to stop the attacker from attacking.

If you are attacked and do not defend yourself you can be killed or seriously injured.

Arming to defend yourself with, is not assault. Assault is the physical attack the person coming at you is doing. Robbing people, is anti-social, to on top assault them, is not just worse but is equally unlawful, unacceptable and unwelcoming as stealing/robbing. You're justified to defend yourself and your family with reasonable counter force against being robbed and physical attack, but wont be justified to take revenge, because as we all know, vengeance and even recompense, is for the Lord (i.e. Deuteronomy 32:35)

Bottom line and show all these to your missus Mrs Prince\will2012, lol, the Bible never forbids self-defense, it permits believers to defend themselves. I'll soon send you a write up on how to align and tune in the soul with all the spirit man is getting from the Spirit....

# FREE MUBARAK BALA NOW! angry angry angry
# Shout it from the rooftops
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-1-484fe370c498.gif[/img]
She wont get off the hook free

Slapping a police officer, upholding and enforcing the law on our behalf, putting his life on the line, so that we all be safe, up to 13 times and keeping him hostage is no longer self defence. One wrong and 13 wrongs dont make things right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 07, 2020
Perhaps those children would fare better in life without that kind of a mother. No wonder that with 6 children no man was willing to live with her. What a foul specimen of human being she is.
Ningen:

A brief moment of madness now decides the fate of 6 innocent children. This is very delicate!

I hope she gets a fair trial.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by libertyfather(m): 8:34pm On May 07, 2020
Ryan03:
do you also ask what triggers policemen to assault civilians? Or you only ask when its a civilian assaulting a policeman?

Police men has every power, whatever he does will be tagged intimidating, and abusive
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by majamajic(m): 8:34pm On May 07, 2020
dangwarmai:
you are Ignorant of the rules of self defence. I Dont think you are ready to learn. You can believe whatever you want but the fact can never be changed.

Just know there will be eye witnesses
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 07, 2020
Bennysam:

The only thing I understand about you is that you're a gently guy , you don't misbehave
Thank you! maybe now that i am a grown ass man, yes! grin I have children, I wouldn't want some nigerian ignorant police man to shoot at me or brutalised me or use me to "shine" some times when i drive past them they yell nigga! nigga! nigga! what do you have for us? i give them like 2k naira, sometimes 3k, i can understand that they are under paid some of them don't even have Boots on, some were wearing old boots. but not an excuse for them to be extorting money from and brutalising innocent nigerians. even though i have my hair braided they have never troubled me when they see me, they flag me down i stop and say hello! officers! you people are doing a good job, thank you! and they just say drive on nigga! why they were calling me nigga, i don't know grin
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 07, 2020
Bennysam:

Thank you! maybe now that i am a grown ass man, yes! grin I have children, I wouldn't want some nigerian ignorant police man to shoot at me or brutalised me or use me to "shine" some times when i drive past them they yell nigga! nigga! nigga! what do you have for us? i give them like 2k naira, sometimes 3k, i can understand that they are under paid some of them don't even have Boots on, some were even wearing old worn out boots. but not an excuse for them to be extorting money from and brutalising innocent nigerians. even though i have my hair braided they have never troubled me when they see me, they flag me down i stop and say hello! officers! you people are doing a good job, thank you! and they just say drive on nigga! why they were always calling me nigga, i don't know grin
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by MuttleyLaff: 9:46pm On May 07, 2020
gypsey:
Thank you! maybe now that i am a grown ass man, yes! grin I have children, I wouldn't want some nigerian ignorant police man to shoot at me or brutalised me or use me to "shine" some times when i drive past them they yell nigga! nigga! nigga! what do you have for us? i give them like 2k naira, sometimes 3k, i can understand that they are under paid some of them don't even have Boots on, some were even wearing old worn out boots. but not an excuse for them to be extorting money from and brutalising innocent nigerians. even though i have my hair braided they have never troubled me when they see me, they flag me down i stop and say hello! officers! you people are doing a good job, thank you! and they just say drive on nigga!
why they were always calling me nigga, i don't know grin
It is because this nigga is not raw nor dont look rugged.
They can see freshness, fine bwoy, no pimples written all over your nigga arse face nah, that's why

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
It is because this nigga is not raw nor dont look rugged.
They can see freshness, fine bwoy, no pimples written all over your nigga arse face nah, that's why
grin grin grin oh! really?
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by MuttleyLaff: 10:11pm On May 07, 2020
gypsey:
grin grin grin oh! really?
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
Siddon there, bin dey ask, lmao

Of course, you dont even have to open mouth talk, they can smell it.
Even your composure, your demeanour, the self confidently relaxed air about you, gives you away
If you like, put on rickety looking half dead loose slippers on, trying to fake common man or trying to blend, pftt, nah lie, the little honest ones will tell you to your face that you're not from "here" and if you ask, stammeringly ask, but but I've put on raggedy ordinary clothes trying to look shabby like, the kind ones, taking pity on you, will confess to you, that, its your skin, your skin tone, the freshness and coolness, its not hit by the sun or dirt/dust-darkened by the searing heat and humidity, so thats what gives you away, lmao.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
Siddon there, bin dey ask, lmao

Of course, you dont even have to open mouth talk, they can smell it.
Even your composure, your demeanour, the self confidently relaxed air about you, gives you away
If you like, put on rickety looking half dead loose slippers on, trying to fake common man or trying to blend, pftt, nah lie, the little honest ones will tell you to your face that you're not from "here" and if you ask, stammeringly ask, but but I've put on raggedy ordinary clothes trying to look shabby like, the kind ones, taking pity on you, will confess to you, that, its your skin, your skin tone, the freshness and coolness, its not hit by the sun or dirt/dust-darkened by the searing heat and humidity, so thats what gives you away, lmao.
Dammm!! you hit the nail on it's head. grin grin i ve tried all that rickety, raggedy, shabby common man looks. it didn't work, like you said some of them have told me " my friend you are not from here" most times i was even wearing Tshirts and shorts. one of the even said to his colleagues look! de nigga is wearing Dolce and Gabbana sunglasses but pretending to be poor.

One soldier even gave me his phone number, said he wanted to leave nigeria that i should help him with that.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Henri8: 9:11am On May 08, 2020
majamajic:

U too will show evidence he did nothing to the woman
The video is there na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death / Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello & Maryam Sanda's Wedding Photos Before She Stabbed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.