Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,219 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo (67679 Views)

Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) / Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos / Doctor Who Slapped And Flogged A Nurse Arrested And Charged In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by seunlayi(m): 8:50am On May 06, 2020
femo86:
Dis story is not complete

We didn't see behind the scene or what happened before the recorded scene

Fear naija police
whatever happened, she was caught in the act and whatever, what gave her the right to slap a man in uniform repeatedly?

6 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by frozen70(f): 8:50am On May 06, 2020
NextD18:

I feel no pity for the woman because Nigerians would have roasted the man if reversed was the case.

Truth is; 99.543% of single mothers are always angry, aggressive and bitter towards men.

I suspected she's a single mother the first day I watched that video. You'll hardly see a happily married woman curse, fight and attack men.

I can imagine the behavior and character the kids of such wayward woman will be possessing.

It's not about being a single parent, happily married or sadly in a marriage

It's about self discipline and conduct

Yes it's wrong to fight an officer in uniform, that alone is an assault

That's how oat wrong for an officer to fight anyone

You see why they try them, dismiss them and hand them over to the court

We should control our anger in every situation

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Nobody: 8:51am On May 06, 2020
Gracealone:
The woman was screaming in the video that the policeman slapped her first.
Nobody mentions that again

And that should be enough reason for her to slap him 13 good times? What about the ones she bites? Did they also slapped her?
She totally forgot that she owe him some respect not just as police officer but as a man.

12 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by symbianDON(m): 8:51am On May 06, 2020
tunize:
Kudos to those oyo police make dem carry the woman come benin make she come slap police 13times.
the policeman deserved all the slaps...and even more. wasn't it the man who slapped her first?
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by enemyofprogress: 8:51am On May 06, 2020
That bitch lacks manners and that's why she is a single mother. The should fokn deal with her and teach her the lessons of her life. I salute that police officer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Iceberg3: 8:51am On May 06, 2020
symbianDON:
the woman clearly mentioned, several times, that the said policeman actually slapped her first! no one is talking about that....rather, the same policeman, in pulling a wool over everyone's eye, suddenly started acting calmly to make it seem like IT WAS THE WOMAN WHO ASSAULTED HIM FIRST! unfortunately, there's nothing the woman will do to wriggle out of this because she let her anger get the better of her. nonetheless, that policeman is a crook!
That's true
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by lokho(m): 8:51am On May 06, 2020
NextD18:
Do you know what it means to slap a Nigerian policeman 13 times? The guts!!

She's wayward, wild and very lucky she did that to a tolerating man, because a typical Nigerian policeman would have shot her to death out of anger.

They should please jail, prosecuted and penalized her thoroughly, because a woman who's capable of harassing a policeman in such manner can comfortably kill her husband or anyone around her.

She's a time bomb.
I wonder how many innocent men she has raped.

In addition, that officer should be encouraged by recommending him for promotion.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by benjazzy009(m): 8:51am On May 06, 2020
we don't need to know what happened behind the scenes ,so far she was on camera with that wayward attitude.,she is finished. make she come try that in ogun state here..,dem go use gun blast her for leg straight

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Nobody: 8:52am On May 06, 2020
The husband of that woman must have been receiving slap on daily basis. If the woman can give an officer 13 slap, how man do you think the husband will be receiving per day?
13 slap, who was counting them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Mkkwh: 8:52am On May 06, 2020
o boi the woman get liver o, 13 slap....well, she is on her own.lesson to others.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by libertyfather(m): 8:52am On May 06, 2020
Gracealone:

Correct, people refuse to reason what could hv cause the slapping the woman gave the police man, though it very bad of the woman to that far but I know something triggered it

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by ignis: 8:52am On May 06, 2020
She should be slapped several times too...
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Nobody: 8:52am On May 06, 2020
AngelUhate:
That woman's husband will be receiving constant beating and nagging from that woman.

SMH.
shut d Bleep up and stop saying nonsense
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by entrep88: 8:53am On May 06, 2020
betterman22:
Some policemen are well trained right from home. sad
The videoing began after the officer slapped her first!
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Nobody: 8:54am On May 06, 2020
ignis:
She should be slapped several times too...
I guess u don't understand the language.. according to her the man slapped her first while making her hair ..
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by teepain: 8:54am On May 06, 2020
Gracealone:

I heard her saying that the policeman slapped her first while she was eating. That said, the woman's action is unjustifiable, especially when there is a video evidence of her assault on the police officer while she doesn't even have any shred of evidence that she was ever slapped. I could even hear her kinsmen imploring her to desist from further assault to no avail.

I trust the Nigerian police to make a scapegoat of her, my heart goes out to her children.

Though the woman's conduct stands condemned, the several bad eggs in the NPF who go about assaulting innocent citizens should desist.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by friday2011(m): 8:54am On May 06, 2020
Na d police man provoke the woman, he shouldn't have slapped her, all the same, the woman went to far because of her ignorance.

My lord, pls tamper justice with mercy, oh sorry mercy with justice, no, temper mercy justice.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by R0LL0N(m): 8:54am On May 06, 2020
NextD18:

I feel no pity for the woman because Nigerians would have roasted the man if reversed was the case.

Truth is; 99.543% of single mothers are always angry, aggressive and bitter towards men.

I suspected she's a single mother the first day I watched that video. You'll hardly see a happily married woman curse, fight and attack men.

I can imagine the behavior and character the kids of such wayward woman will be possessing.
No wonder she is a single mother since no husband can withstand her

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Prenonjebose: 8:55am On May 06, 2020
I feel for the children. The policeman slapped you first, then you continued slapping him even when you were being recorded. What's the plan she had? Wondering if she expected people to sympathize with her I could even hear the voice of a neighbor cautioning him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by NinjaMetahuman: 8:55am On May 06, 2020
majamajic:
The police man must have slapped the hell out of the woman first, he can't be receiving those slaps from iya ope just like that , immediately he saw the camera was on , he kept his cool , why did he slapped her first ?
the police are the ones recording.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Nobody: 8:55am On May 06, 2020
NextD18:

She's wayward, wild and very lucky she did that to a tolerating man, because a typical Nigerian policeman would have shot her to death out of anger.

They should please jail, prosecuted and penalized her thoroughly, because a woman who's capable of harassing a policeman in such manner can comfortably kill her husband or anyone around her.

She's a time bomb.
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by enemyofprogress: 8:56am On May 06, 2020
NextD18:

She's a time bomb.
bros the policeman knew what he was doing. He knew they will definitely arrest the bitch and the kind of beatings she will receive at the station from the police and those in their cell. By the time she comes back whenever she sees any police na run she go dey run. Her own is finished o

Dominique I'm hungry o

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by NinjaMetahuman: 8:56am On May 06, 2020
praiseneo:
lol no reason am we know women maybe the man just push am going one side but iya de shout say ogbamileti just to gain sympathy lol angry
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by ellizy(m): 8:56am On May 06, 2020
Iron-LADY...
dramatic country
Dramatic people
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by irunoko(m): 8:56am On May 06, 2020
Martini101:
Nigerian Feminists will avoid this thread!!
he slapped her first.his surbodinate colleagues didn't video that part, when she returned the slap she was made to look like the aggressor and the police man the Saint

Apparently it's because she's a poor single mom.eniteyanjulo lo'nledimo.that was what happened to her
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by bellosulaiman(m): 8:56am On May 06, 2020
Gracealone:

Thank you oooo. God bless you real good. Once they in position of authority, the are god.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Nobody: 8:57am On May 06, 2020
R0LL0N:

No wonder she is a single mother since no husband can withstand her
Another one who is intimidated by a woman's boldness.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:57am On May 06, 2020
She go hear am.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Investmentfreak: 8:57am On May 06, 2020
Something is wrong somewhere, I don’t believe this is a Nigerian police man, this man is not an indaboski or pahose, he is not a fire man.
He is a man of love.
Very rare
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by todugo(m): 8:58am On May 06, 2020
NextD18:

She's a time bomb.
THAT WOMAN HUSBAND DONE RECIEVE SLAP TIRE grin grin. She be Jezebel of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by enemyofprogress: 8:58am On May 06, 2020
Prenonjebose:
I feel for the children. The policeman slapped you first, then you continued slapping him even when you were being recorded. What's the plan she had? Wondering if she expected people to sympathize with her I could even hear the voice of a neighbor cautioning him
she is a first class illiterate that's why. Her body go hear am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death / Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello & Maryam Sanda's Wedding Photos Before She Stabbed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.