Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo (67677 Views)

Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) / Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos / Doctor Who Slapped And Flogged A Nurse Arrested And Charged In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Nobody: 8:43am On May 06, 2020
Noted
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by cybriz82(m): 8:43am On May 06, 2020
NextD18:
Do you know what it means to slap a Nigerian policeman 13 times? The guts!!

She's wayward, wild and very lucky she did that to a tolerating man, because a typical Nigerian policeman would have shot her to death out of anger.

They should please jail, prosecuted and penalized her thoroughly, because a woman who's capable of harassing a policeman in such manner can comfortably kill her husband or anyone around her.

She's a time bomb.
I wonder how many innocent men she has raped.

Just shhhhhh there if u don't understand Yoruba language..didn't u hear her saying d man slap her..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by praiseneo(m): 8:43am On May 06, 2020
Gracealone:
The woman was screaming in the video that the policeman slapped her first.
Nobody mentions that again
lol no reason am we know women maybe the man just push am going one side but iya de shout say ogbamileti just to gain sympathy lol angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by enemyofprogress: 8:43am On May 06, 2020
Them go use this woman as a scapegoat to send message to other people

5 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Oepforum(m): 8:43am On May 06, 2020
Great100000:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/mother-of-six-arrested-for-slapping-policeman-13-times/

The slap video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm_lWy-efSg

And I will wait for someone to slap me 13 times without running away, holding back or �

CHECK MY SIGNATURE , .
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Goldenheart(m): 8:43am On May 06, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Tpave(m): 8:43am On May 06, 2020
Foolish woman

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Maxymilliano(m): 8:44am On May 06, 2020
Ogunyemi showed an uncommon restraint, as seen in the video enduring 13 slaps, from Afolake.

Uncommon restraint indeed after allegedly dishing out the first slap according to the poor lady, which he, Ogunyemi did not debunked in the edited video that later went viral

8 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by OhBiafra: 8:44am On May 06, 2020
What did the police do to her before the recording started? Those who understand Yoruba should tell us what she is saying.
Incomplete videos like this could be deceitful, what did they do to rile the woman up to that extent?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by naijaschoolguru(m): 8:45am On May 06, 2020
That policeman is very tolerance, what if it were to be a normal policeman roaming around all the time, reverse would have been her case. That woman is very rude she most be a single mother, she most also be penalized for her rude conduct.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Alpha100(m): 8:45am On May 06, 2020
Slapping law enforcement is verified wrong.
PS: I have a passive income stream that can make you some money which can help you with money for data and take care of minor bills. No investment. No referrals. Email me (email address in signature below) if you are interested

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Nobody: 8:45am On May 06, 2020
police will always act quick in situation like this.

but if it was police against civilians, only investigation and identification takes months
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by free2ryhme: 8:45am On May 06, 2020
NextD18:

She's wayward, wild and very lucky she did that to a tolerating man, because a typical Nigerian policeman would have shot her to death out of anger.

They should please jail, prosecuted and penalized her thoroughly, because a woman who's capable of harassing a policeman in such manner can comfortably kill her husband or anyone around her.

She's a time bomb.

Did the police not assault her first before they start video taping the part where she retaliated.

If you understand yoruba from the video you will get the full gist

5 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by ElectGINeer(m): 8:46am On May 06, 2020
For those that didn't watch the video, the policeman allegedly slapped the woman first.
Woman: Kini mo she fun e? Owa gbami leti, oti ya were, ogba mi leti....
(What is my offense? You slapped me, you're mad, you slapped me.)

10 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by OhBiafra: 8:46am On May 06, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Uncommon restraint indeed after allegedly dishing out the first slap according to the poor lady, which he, Ogunyemi did not debunked in the edited video that later went viral
Good, exactly what my comment above was suggesting. Where can I see the unedited video?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by SpaceAngel: 8:46am On May 06, 2020
Gracealone:
The woman was screaming in the video that the policeman slapped her first.
Nobody mentions that again

If that's what happened, I pity the woman because, the only evidence available doesn't contain that and the policemen will not give evidence against themselves. When I watched the video it was odd to me that she could just start slapping a policeman for just trying to arrest her.
They'll use her as scape goat.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by heinrichy(m): 8:47am On May 06, 2020
They were counting, who counts the ones they've been giving innocent Nigerians ?

4 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by RillJ(m): 8:47am On May 06, 2020
Fry her in a law court!
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by majamajic(m): 8:48am On May 06, 2020
EMXTAN1:
Is d police woman a handicap? I don't understand

Make use of your eyeglasses
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by lokho(m): 8:48am On May 06, 2020
I'm not surprised when they said single mother with 6 children... That describes her all

People like that can never have husband...

Home training is key

5 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by tunize(m): 8:48am On May 06, 2020
Kudos to those oyo police make dem carry the woman come benin make she come slap police 13times.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by just2endowed: 8:48am On May 06, 2020
NextD18:

She's a time bomb.

I pity her six children. She should beg for mercy
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by martineverest(m): 8:48am On May 06, 2020
but no one is talking about the slap she received

5 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by OhBiafra: 8:48am On May 06, 2020
femo86:
Dis story is not complete

We didn't see behind the scene or what happened before the recorded scene

Fear naija police
Thank God few Nigerians are still this sensible

5 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by DavidEsq(m): 8:49am On May 06, 2020
Ningen:

A brief moment of madness now decides the fate of 6 innocent children. This is very delicate!

I hope she gets a fair trial.
"A brief moment of madness" very poetic grin grin grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by martineverest(m): 8:49am On May 06, 2020
heinrichy:
They were counting, who counts the ones they've been giving innocent Nigerians ?
no mind them......no one is talking about what the police did to her that made her angry

she was also slapped too

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by symbianDON(m): 8:50am On May 06, 2020
the woman clearly mentioned, several times, that the said policeman actually slapped her first! no one is talking about that....rather, the same policeman, in pulling a wool over everyone's eye, suddenly started acting calmly to make it seem like IT WAS THE WOMAN WHO ASSAULTED HIM FIRST! unfortunately, there's nothing the woman will do to wriggle out of this because she let her anger get the better of her. nonetheless, that policeman is a crook!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Iceberg3: 8:50am On May 06, 2020
From what she said,the olopa was the 1st to slap her.

With six kids,abeg free her

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by AngelUhate: 8:50am On May 06, 2020
That woman's husband will be receiving constant beating and nagging from that woman.

SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by NonsoNathan100: 8:50am On May 06, 2020
I pity the husband. He must have received enough slaps from the wife as well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Imo Housewife Kills Prostitute For Dating Her Husband / 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death / Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.