Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife (56982 Views)

Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) / Kinsman Kicked To Death Over Bride Price Controversy In Imo / Anambra Man Cuts Off Manhood Of Kinsman Over Ludo Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by enemyofprogress: 9:03am On May 06, 2020
Pascal11:
I have nothing to say
because you too they do that kind thing

1 Like

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by MiniMiniPoPoPo: 9:03am On May 06, 2020
gbege
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by aikyg(m): 9:04am On May 06, 2020
Sad! Really sad! Dude was probably sex starved. That's why you see governors in the North helping citizens to foot their wedding bills. South East governors should either force communities to cut down on bride price or foot the bill just like the Northern governors.

1 Like

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by xcelentattitude(m): 9:04am On May 06, 2020
Haba! For God's sake is it not two consenting adults

So they beat the man to death leaving the woman alive ba shocked

Na wa o, I don't even know who to blame undecided

FG, LOCKDOWN OR CORONA

3 Likes

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by jericco1(m): 9:04am On May 06, 2020
That's not the real story undecided
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:04am On May 06, 2020
Beating him to dead
Is it the right thing to do
Now am very sure that they could have run away after doing this bad thing

They should have arrest him

African mentality so poor chai

1 Like

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by betterman22(m): 9:04am On May 06, 2020
Flies that refuse to take advice follow the corpse to the grave...

1 Like

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Franzinni: 9:05am On May 06, 2020
hajide:

Are you a witness to this crime…..smh
no but if you are a man ... and you sleep with another mans wife ...

you are worse that filth ..

why?

you have heaped a curse on yourself because when the couple married they took an oat and you now go there and stick your pepe in her veve ...

if you are on this forum and you sleep or slept or are sleeping with someone's wife

GOD WILL PUNISH YOU! haha the bill always comes due!
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by enemyofprogress: 9:05am On May 06, 2020
Franzinni:
justice ... sweet sweet justice ..

how person wife go dey hungry another person?

that is what is called sweetest taboo. The thing dey sweet die but don't get caught.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by UltimateSpice: 9:05am On May 06, 2020
Say No to Violence.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by naijaschoolguru(m): 9:06am On May 06, 2020
Jungle justice ( J.J).
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by enemyofprogress: 9:06am On May 06, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Beating him to dead
Is it the right thing to do
Now am very sure that they could have run away after doing this bad thing

They should have arrest him

African mentality so poor chai
you and this your made in oshogbo English. Abeg small small o
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by ghettokid1(m): 9:07am On May 06, 2020
enemyofprogress:
you and this your made in Aba English. What is why beating? It is why beated the poor man to death? Go back and correct yourself jo
ARE U OK?

4 Likes

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by ignis: 9:07am On May 06, 2020
Good for him
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by ekevwe(m): 9:07am On May 06, 2020
Franzinni:

Biko locate your sense.

Why did the married woman agreed?

All men have the right to sleep with married women with her consent in the men's house or hotel but not in their women matrimonial homes.

1 Like

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Dan809: 9:08am On May 06, 2020
I can not read, pls who can explain to me what happen na
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by friday2011(m): 9:08am On May 06, 2020
My pple don start this backwardness again, abeg why will a sane man take the life of another man for sleeping with his wife?

Is it that the woman is so gullible or the man is using jazz on her?

In this age and time, since you have enough evidence on the act, why not let the woman go in peace, now he has landed inside hot fry pan because of a woman that will continue her scarlet way with anothet man in less than 2/3 weeks.

2 Likes

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Franzinni: 9:09am On May 06, 2020
enemyofprogress:
that is what is called sweetest taboo. The thing dey sweet die but don't get caught.
nor do am o ... I can't even imagine it self ...see the kind guy I be I can't even sleep with anyone who has given birth ... out of respect to person mama.. haba..talk less of person wife
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by naijaschoolguru(m): 9:09am On May 06, 2020
SWORD419:
Fear south its only them that have jobless illiterates to carryout jungle justice, infidelity is now a norm to them... Smelling inyamiris
Spits
Please be specify next time, we have SS, SW, SE, which one are you talking about?
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by enemyofprogress: 9:09am On May 06, 2020
ghettokid1:

ARE U OK?
my friend go and correct yourself and stop asking me stupid question

1 Like

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by HIPROFILE(m): 9:09am On May 06, 2020
SWORD419:
Fear south its only them that have jobless illiterates to carryout jungle justice, infidelity is now a norm to them... Smelling inyamiris
Spits

Son of hate this happens anywhere get some good sense of judgement!
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by ghettokid1(m): 9:10am On May 06, 2020
enemyofprogress:
my friend go and correct yourself and stop asking me stupid question
U must be insane
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by maestroferddi: 9:10am On May 06, 2020
It must be The Nations...

They are working for awards for avowed an negative reporting of everything Igbo...
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by enemyofprogress: 9:10am On May 06, 2020
Franzinni:
nor do am o ... I can't even imagine it self ...see the kind guy I be I can't even sleep with anyone who has given birth ... out of respect to person mama.. haba..talk less of person wife
the thing dey sweet pass honey. I am presently helping my landlord's wife. Her ringtones baaaaaaaaad die
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Le124(m): 9:10am On May 06, 2020
So what happened to the woman? Because it takes two to tangle. That's partial judgment.
EdiskyHarry:
If it's true he was sleeping with a married woman, he deserves to be beaten to death again and again.

1 Like

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by dapadawee: 9:11am On May 06, 2020
Franzinni:
if you be man just ready to kill plenty boys.

2 Likes

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by enemyofprogress: 9:11am On May 06, 2020
ghettokid1:

U must be insane
English made in Aba tongue tongue
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Franzinni: 9:11am On May 06, 2020
ekevwe:

Biko locate your sense.

Why did the married woman agreed?

All men have the right to sleep with married women with her consent in the men's house or hotel but not in their women matrimonial homes.

from your thought process you can't be older than 27 and you are not married so

shut up!
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Antai123(m): 9:12am On May 06, 2020
jungle justice is not the best.
why did they(cult boys) kill the man and allow the woman to go free?

besides, how sure are we that the man in question committed the offence since he was not given fair hearing before passing judgement on him?
God help us and save our land.

1 Like

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Xristars(m): 9:12am On May 06, 2020
My imo again. Ohaji egbemma and cultist. I Hope Hope is looking into all this rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience / Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki / Kidnapper Who Killed Pastor And Used His Liver For Pepper Soup Arrested. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.