Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife (56977 Views)

Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) / Kinsman Kicked To Death Over Bride Price Controversy In Imo / Anambra Man Cuts Off Manhood Of Kinsman Over Ludo Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Nobody: 9:26am On May 06, 2020
zikter:
You see? When I argue that Nigerians on average are mostly the same, some people will not be happy. What is the difference between this killers and our trigger happy police or military? Some of them must have condemn police irresponsible brutality, but given the opportunity, they are no different.
Nigerians are emotionally and mentally unstable hyporcrites.

4 Likes

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by ekevwe(m): 9:27am On May 06, 2020
gypsey:
Don't mind that goon, the woman is the culprit, killing the guy would not stop her infidelity.

Gbam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by SIRKAY98(m): 9:28am On May 06, 2020
No pics
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Nobody: 9:28am On May 06, 2020
Plead:

Arrest him for what exactly?
Was the woman raped ?

Your mentality is also poor.
very very poor mentality, arrest him for having sex? under what law?
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by izubext007: 9:28am On May 06, 2020
no wise man should have an imo woman as a wife.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by nwaUrasi(m): 9:31am On May 06, 2020
Franzinni:
justice ... sweet sweet justice ..
how person wife go dey hungry another person?
And the promiscuous wife?

1 Like

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by angelfallz(m): 9:31am On May 06, 2020
Franzinni:
no but if you are a man ... and you sleep with another mans wife ...

you are worse that filth ..

why?

you have heaped a curse on yourself because when the couple married they took an oat and you now go there and stick your pepe in her veve ...

if you are on this forum and you sleep or slept or are sleeping with someone's wife

GOD WILL PUNISH YOU! haha the bill always comes due!

This guy again. You are really pained.
but if you are a man ... and you sleep with another mans wife ...

Now what would you call a woman that sleeps with another woman's husband?

if you are on this forum and you sleep or slept or are sleeping with someone's wife

this thing really pain you oh. it is like something similar has happened to you. My own is what about the woman was she forced, why shouldn't God punish her as well? why are you only going after the man?

2 Likes

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Nobody: 9:31am On May 06, 2020
So they beat the man to death and left the biitch to still cheat again with another unsuspecting nigga.. This is a typical Nigerian situation. Instead of tackling the problem from the root so it wont happen again they choose to make a public show out of it while ignoring the real problems
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by angelfallz(m): 9:33am On May 06, 2020
ghettokid1:
Why beating the poor man to death? Did He force the married woman ni?

The thugs and those who hired them should be arrested.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by angelfallz(m): 9:33am On May 06, 2020
dairykidd:
So they beat the man to death and left the biitch to still cheat again with another unsuspecting nigga.. This is a typical Nigerian situation. Instead of tackling the problem from the root so it wont happen again they choose to make a public show out of it while ignoring the real problems

Go through the comments and see some men supporting this nonsense.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Franzinni: 9:34am On May 06, 2020
ekevwe:

Tell your wife to wait for me in the hotel let me give her good rounds. Mtcheeew

I am married with 4 children.

Its wrong to blame that man ok. The married woman agreed and the sex was not done in her matrimonial home.

Blame the woman not the man

oga sir ... I hope your defence is not an attempt to justify some kind of offence..he he..

now I don't support jungle justice so that is clear ... but I believe there is no wife on earth that can seduce me to sleep with her .. because it is one of my greatest taboo in life .. any man caugght doing it will never get sympathy from me ... well not like he needs it ...

see let me tell you sir, the wife is equally to blame but I don't think a cheating woman has use of her brain at that time ... her brain goes to autopilot. its just how it is ... women I fear them like
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Nobody: 9:36am On May 06, 2020
angelfallz:

Go through the comments and see some men supporting this nonsense.
Some people can be very senseless.. so i won't bother too much

2 Likes

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Nobody: 9:36am On May 06, 2020
angelfallz:

this thing really pain you oh. it is like something similar has happened to you. My own is what about the woman was she forced, why shouldn't God punish her as well? why are you only going after the man?
That is because he is a low self esteemed, small penis goon, he is probarbly a small short person. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by doggedfighter(f): 9:38am On May 06, 2020
angelfallz:

Somebody fukked his wife. He's yet to get over it

1 Like

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:39am On May 06, 2020
And you also stupid for quoting me
Plead:

Arrest him for what exactly?
Was the woman raped ?

Your mentality is also poor.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Franzinni: 9:39am On May 06, 2020
angelfallz:

bros I am pained ... let me tell you why ... if you go down to the new section of this forum you go see thread of one police man wey dey sleep with man wife and when he was caught he framed he husband ..and the yeye wife emptied his house before he was released from police net...

IT IS BECOMING THE NORM!
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by hajide(m): 9:40am On May 06, 2020
Franzinni:

you are right on that .. I don't support jungle justice ... it is as barbaric and animalistic as sleeping with another mans wife ...

if he was truly guilty of sleeping with a ho, then he got what was coming

after all op wrote there that he was warned but was too far down the rabbit hole.

he got served ...well
Yeah bro....if truly he was guilty it serves him right, but then if that is the case, the two criminals involved should be served the same punishment that's fairness so far it wasn't rape
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Nobody: 9:40am On May 06, 2020
Franzinni:
no but if you are a man ... and you sleep with another mans wife ...

why?

you have heaped a curse on yourself because when the couple married they took an oat and you now go there and stick your pepe in her veve ...

why have you taken this so personal? you must be one of those angry low esteemed, tiny penis, short people with bald heads. grin

I have had sex with nearly 50 married women, some of them their husbands likes to watch while i fu ck their wives. tongue now go stab yourself in the eyes.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by AregbeFufu: 9:40am On May 06, 2020
aikyg:
Sad! Really sad! Dude was probably sex starved. That's why you see governors in the North helping citizens to foot their wedding bills. South East governors should either force communities to cut down on bride price or foot the bill just like the Northern governors.
SE is not the North where people need government handouts and concessions to do everything.
Very soon,govt will also start to concession air before northerners will be able to breath.
SE is not an underprivileged society.
Even though I do support that bride price should be regulated in the SE but mass govt funded weddings? Tueh
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Franzinni: 9:40am On May 06, 2020
nwaUrasi:

And the promiscuous wife?
it is said that YOU DO NOT BEAT A WOMAN..
period!
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Franzinni: 9:41am On May 06, 2020
gypsey:
why have you taken this so personal? you must be one of those angry low esteemed, tiny penis, short people with bald heads. grin

I have had sex with nearly 50 married women, some of them their husbands likes to watch while i fu ck their wives. tongue now go stab yourself in the eyes.
IndecentStar.. he he

you have found your calling
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by angelfallz(m): 9:41am On May 06, 2020
Franzinni:
bros I am pained ... let me tell you why ... if you go down to the new section of this forum you go see thread of one police man wey dey sleep with man wife and when he was caught he framed he husband ..and the yeye wife emptied his house before he was released from police net...

IT IS BECOMING THE NORM!

My problem with the way you are thinking is that, you putting the whole blame on the man.
WAS THE WOMAN RAPED?! i need you to answer that question.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by doggedfighter(f): 9:42am On May 06, 2020
gypsey:
That is because he is a low self esteemed, small penis goon, he is probarbly small short person. cheesy
Probably slept with his wife reason he's been all over the thread gloating over the death of the said guy
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Nobody: 9:43am On May 06, 2020
Franzinni:
IndecentStar.. he he

you have found your calling
yes, i have and it pays well.... thank you! smiley
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Franzinni: 9:43am On May 06, 2020
gypsey:

you have described me to a T ....

bros tell me the truth ... have you had sex with my wife ?
this one that you have my description so...hmmmmm

make I know how to begin provoke
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Smartwave: 9:44am On May 06, 2020
Igbo land and primitive way of life, thank God for Lagos exposure grin grin grin grin. How about upholding the law
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Nobody: 9:44am On May 06, 2020
doggedfighter:

Probably slept with his wife reason he's been all over the thread gloating over the death of the said guy
I wonder why he took the whole issue personal.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Nobody: 9:47am On May 06, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
And you also stupid for quoting me

You lack wisdom.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by KosiGee(m): 9:47am On May 06, 2020
enemyofprogress:
you and this your made in Aba English. What is why beating? It is why beated the poor man to death? Go back and correct yourself jo

Are you being serious?
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by ceejay80s(m): 9:49am On May 06, 2020
IMO people are useless people
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by LordShiva97(m): 9:49am On May 06, 2020
SWORD419:
Fear south its only them that have jobless illiterates to carryout jungle justice, infidelity is now a norm to them... Smelling inyamiris
Spits

I hope you garner all the likes and mentions you are wishing for undecided
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Nobody: 9:50am On May 06, 2020
Franzinni:

you have described me to a T ....

bros tell me the truth ... have you had sex with my wife ?
this one that you have my description so...hmmmmm

make I know how to begin provoke
I was wondering why you have taken the whole issue personal, it took the two of them to do the tango, and what makes you think her husband wasn't aware of his wife's infidelity? so i enlightened you a little with my own experience. you obviously believes sex is a crime that deserves a death of a man.

So out with it! what's really your story?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience / Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki / Lekki Yahoo Boys Now Rent Houses For Their 'babalawos' In The Area-twitter Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.