Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife (56975 Views)

Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) / Kinsman Kicked To Death Over Bride Price Controversy In Imo / Anambra Man Cuts Off Manhood Of Kinsman Over Ludo Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by ceejay80s(m): 12:32pm On May 06, 2020
BlastAfonja:

My friend all this vile for people you claim are full of envy? hehehehehe you will die of jealousy keep hating Imo people, they will always be better than you and your God forsaken state. A lot of them in your area my foot. grin grin
Anambra will always be superior to u people

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Franzinni: 12:32pm On May 06, 2020
Simbrixton:
if dat guy na system man dem go still fall d ekelebe it can just take time

Me I dey like dese kain H.I.T

that husband was cheated even him load dem pack haba..

and someone is telling me why did they beat that guy to death ... I done dey for station where one big man dey nack one yam seller way nah poor man wife ..

police still blame the poor man for going to confront the big man for him shop .. this poor guy just dey cry dey say my wife again... I pity for am kai... he was helpless ..the big man just wear agbada sitdown for chiar dey swell like frog ... the mumu yam seller girl just dey look like used condom

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by crafteck(m): 12:33pm On May 06, 2020
Simbrixton:
women are manipulative too

This world is just bleeped

Just better not to expect perfection from any human,you would live happier

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by BlastAfonja: 12:35pm On May 06, 2020
ceejay80s:

Heheheh IMO will always be your nightmare loser.. No one mentions your useless state wherever that is in Imo but you must find a way to get Imolites attention, you are such an insecure bastard.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by ceejay80s(m): 12:39pm On May 06, 2020
BlastAfonja:

Heheheh IMO will always be your nightmare loser.. No one mentions your useless state wherever that is in Imo but you must find a way to get Imolites attention, you are such an insecure bastard.
E pain am... Useless state state filled with akwuna
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by BlastAfonja: 12:41pm On May 06, 2020
ceejay80s:

E pain am... Useless state state filled with akwuna

You know what my state is filled with but i dont give a Bleep about yours, what does that tell you, i am always on your screen loser!! tongue grin
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by ceejay80s(m): 12:42pm On May 06, 2020
BlastAfonja:

Like aku will always tell samurai jack **DIE DIE DIE**
I know say u no get TV for house ezi ofia
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by BlastAfonja: 12:44pm On May 06, 2020
ceejay80s:

Like aku will always tell samurai jack **DIE DIE DIE**
I know say u no get TV for house ezi ofia
Incoherent pained lunatic
Otu gbowakwaa nne muru gi there lekwe ofeke arusi ke.

Usu onwekwanna onu?grin grin
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Zion9789: 12:46pm On May 06, 2020
See what conji has caused

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Simbrixton(m): 12:49pm On May 06, 2020
Franzinni:

that husband was cheated even him load dem pack haba..

and someone is telling me why did they beat that guy to death ... I done dey for station where one big man dey nack one yam seller way nah poor man wife ..

police still blame the poor man for going to confront the big man for him shop .. this poor guy just dey cry dey say my wife again... I pity for am kai... he was helpless ..the big man just wear agbada sitdown for chiar dey swell like frog ... the mumu yam seller girl just dey look like used condom
dese life no be good place
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Simbrixton(m): 12:51pm On May 06, 2020
ceejay80s:

Anambra are number one in igboland any day any time

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Glorifiednwafor: 12:56pm On May 06, 2020
BlastAfonja:

Incoherent pained lunatic
Otu gbowakwaa nne muru gi there lekwe ofeke arusi ke.

Usu onwekwanna onu?grin grin

Easy bro this is not the place for that, sheath your sword.

Imo remains the pace setters in South East i know that for sure.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by BlastAfonja: 12:58pm On May 06, 2020
Glorifiednwafor:

Easy bro this is not the place for that, sheath your sword.

Imo remains the pace setters in South East i know that for sure.

It pains some people ooh broda.

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Bahamas95(m): 12:58pm On May 06, 2020
I wonder why some men would sleep with a married woman when there are women hovering upandan looking for men to shine their Congo.

Another thing that baffles me is why would a married woman open her kondus for another man to spansh when she got a husband. If she ain't ready to stick to one man she got no business with marriage in the first place, marriage nor be must for Naija constitution.

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Comedian2019: 12:59pm On May 06, 2020
Dannieln1:
We the masses we are the problem of this country
You've said it all.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by PropertyBuying(f): 1:12pm On May 06, 2020
Charismatic107:
something must kill a man, Na wetin he Sabi chop kill am undecided
Jungle Boy Has Skills grin

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Esq1: 1:14pm On May 06, 2020
Inyamiri and Toto na 5&6 God punish illiteracy ; angry

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by hajide(m): 1:18pm On May 06, 2020
Simbrixton:
na dem hahaha
angrywho is this one undecided
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Simbrixton(m): 1:22pm On May 06, 2020
hajide:

angrywho is this one undecided
are you mad?
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Macdennnnnnnn: 1:36pm On May 06, 2020
bknight:
From this story, who will you blame? And why?

Like for the woman
Share for the young man

Quote for the husband.

Modified:
I see more people blame the guy. While the guy has his blames, for some reason, I think the woman is largely to blame undecided
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Okere18: 1:40pm On May 06, 2020
This information is incorrect...pls that's my hometown....
The guy simply told his brother to stay of another man's wife...the married woman in question sent the boys after him...and in the process of the boys trying to the deal with the young man he died...
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Mogajunior(m): 1:45pm On May 06, 2020
The most important lesson to take from this news is 'FEAR WOMAN!
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by toxtimmy: 1:56pm On May 06, 2020
Franzinni:
justice ... sweet sweet justice ..

how person wife go dey hungry another person?

You call this justice..?... Again you call this justice?...and to the people that liked your comments and yourself I rather live with a snake and lion in the jungle than live with you people in the country called Nigeria.

You and the commenters that liked your comment are all blood suckers... Damn Nigeria.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by hajide(m): 2:10pm On May 06, 2020
Simbrixton:
are you mad?
No!!!....
...be careful I'm fasting
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Simbrixton(m): 2:22pm On May 06, 2020
toxtimmy:

You call this justice..?... Again you call this justice?...and to the people that liked your comments and yourself I rather live with a snake and lion in the jungle than live with you people in the country called Nigeria.

You and the commenters that liked your comment are all blood suckers... Damn Nigeria.
damn Nigeria

But bros didn't princess diana and her husband die mysteriously

Are they also nigerians?
Is prince charles a Nigerian white people also kill in situations like dese I live in d western world it is to discourage greed and maintain territory
The victim was warned severally

If u do dsame you should be killed too

It shows u are greedy and disrespectful

Anybody that sleeps with someone else wife is a greedy person let's be sincere

You sound like u can do it
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by sylve11: 2:27pm On May 06, 2020
enemyofprogress:
you and this your made in oshogbo English. Abeg small small o

grin cool
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Simbrixton(m): 2:41pm On May 06, 2020
sylve11:

grin cool
loool
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by toxtimmy: 3:22pm On May 06, 2020
Simbrixton:
damn Nigeria

But bros didn't princess diana and her husband die mysteriously

Are they also nigerians?
Is prince charles a Nigerian white people also kill in situations like dese I live in d western world it is to discourage greed and maintain territory
The victim was warned severally

If u do dsame you should be killed too

It shows u are greedy and disrespectful

Anybody that sleeps with someone else wife is a greedy person let's be sincere

You sound like u can do it

Even goat shit has more value than you... Your thinking and reasoning you just displayed above is a classic example of why black Africa is a dog shit yard.

And don’t you ever refer to me as your bros... I’m not in in any way, shape or form or level humanly connected to you... Simply because you are not human in the first place as you are goat shit.

Which law in Nigeria says two consenting and willing adults (man and woman) cannot have sex? Damn country and it’s people
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Simbrixton(m): 3:24pm On May 06, 2020
toxtimmy:

Even goat shit has more value than you... Your thinking and reasoning you just displayed above is a classic example of why black Africa is a dog shit yard.

And don’t you ever refer to me as your bros... I’m not in in any way, shape or form or level humanly connected to you... Simply because you are not human in the first place as you are goat shit.

Which law in Nigeria says two consenting and willing adults (man and woman) cannot have sex? Damn country and it’s people

is prince Charles black?
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Simbrixton(m): 3:25pm On May 06, 2020
toxtimmy:

Is prince Charles black?
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Simbrixton(m): 3:28pm On May 06, 2020
toxtimmy:

stupid black people like u dat cant keep dere penise in one place is why d black race isn't respected

Dude if u try it with a real man irrespective of color you will die

Ode dey find law wey go save u

U sound like someone I killed bk in bini ode
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Simbrixton(m): 3:29pm On May 06, 2020
toxtimmy:

dey ask stupid question dere

Nigga hahaha

Nigga dey form wetin him no be

Uncle Tom

Dead guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience / Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki / Kidnapper Who Killed Pastor And Used His Liver For Pepper Soup Arrested. Photos