Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife (56987 Views)

Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) / Kinsman Kicked To Death Over Bride Price Controversy In Imo / Anambra Man Cuts Off Manhood Of Kinsman Over Ludo Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by BlastAfonja: 11:43am On May 06, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
[s]Imo, useless governors, promiscuous housewives, and cult anger are as certain as Tiefnubu and looting[/s].

Better than whatever shithole you come from.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by nwosukingsley366(m): 11:44am On May 06, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
If it's true he was sleeping with a married woman, he deserves to be beaten to death again and again.
what of the woman why is she also nt to be blamed?
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Simbrixton(m): 11:47am On May 06, 2020
mvem:
so you use evil to judge evil...A man was killed for infedility and there is no law to support him being killed. Did he kill anyone ?...and why bring princess Diana?, is there any concrete proof that she was killed...That is a conspiracy theory and nothing more, it can't be substantiated and has never been proven
you expect it to be proven? Guy dont be dumb dude westerners(oyinbo) dey kill over infidelity I live here stop acting like blacks are some different species
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by mvem(m): 11:49am On May 06, 2020
Simbrixton:
you expect it to be proven? Guy dont be dumb dude westerners(oyinbo) dey kill over infidelity I live here stop acting like blacks are some different species
so there we have it, justification!...he did it, they did it, so why can't I do it !
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Caseless: 11:53am On May 06, 2020
Franzinni:
justice ... sweet sweet justice ..

how person wife go dey hungry another person?

you're sick!
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by hammerP: 11:54am On May 06, 2020
BEATEN TO DEATH FOR WAT NOW?

DID HE RAPE YOUR WIFE?

NYWAY, NA POVERTY CAUSE AM.

I DONT SEE THIS HUSBAND AND WIFE BUSINESS THE WAY PEOPLE SEE IT.

WE JUST LOST ONE OF OUR 34 YEAR OLD IGBO SON FOR NO REASON, AFTER ALL THEM YEARS OF RAISING HIM.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Simbrixton(m): 11:55am On May 06, 2020
nwosukingsley366:
what of the woman why is she also nt to be blamed?
women rarely run after men I know how many guys dey my last babe inbox, u know as well if you tell a woman know her ego will not allow her to keep disturbing na men get this issue
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Kenny9857(m): 11:56am On May 06, 2020
enemyofprogress:
you and this your made in Aba English. What is why beating? It is why beated the poor man to death? Go back and correct yourself jo
you are typing the same wrong grammar mr correction.
The correct word to use is beat not ''beated'' or beating undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Simbrixton(m): 11:58am On May 06, 2020
The guys wey do d falling must be aiyes

Aiyes una dan kill again egede me bam

Make dem clear road haha dese one sweet
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Simbrixton(m): 12:01pm On May 06, 2020
hajide:

I'm never in support of any form of fornications neither shall I ever engage in one (inshaAllah), but what I'm putting across in essence is that there are authorities on ground, who would have seen to such accusation and make investigation toward establishment of fact.

I don't condole crimes also but I hate Jungle Justice
u no read say dem dan warn d guy b4
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by hammerP: 12:01pm On May 06, 2020
Simbrixton:
The guys wey do d falling must be aiyes

Aiyes una dan kill again egede me bam

Make dem clear road haha dese one sweet

WE DONT HAVE SUCH IN IGBO LAND.

WAT WE HAVE ARE OVER EMOTIONAL, PSYCHOPATHIC MEN, WHO ACT ON THEIR FEELINGS RATHER THAN FOR LOGICAL REASONS.

EVEN IF NA MY WIFE, AND SHE IS DOING DAT, IT IS NO REASON TO TAKE ANYBODY LIFE.

I WILL ASSUME THAT OUR MARRIAGE IS OVER.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by enemyofprogress: 12:01pm On May 06, 2020
Kenny9857:
you are typing the same wrong grammar mr correction.
The correct word to use is beat not ''beated'' or beating undecided undecided undecided undecided
who tolded you that?
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by raufgaga(m): 12:02pm On May 06, 2020
Franzinni:

and na y anotheq man prick dey hungry and sweet married woman...and y them no kill d woman too abi no be two of them commit the crime! Or na rape?
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by enemyofprogress: 12:02pm On May 06, 2020
stano2:
no... Beated is not an English word
really? Who tolded you that?
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Jo1nation: 12:03pm On May 06, 2020
Franzinni:
YOU TALK LIKE A MAN WHO NEVER LOVED AND LIKE A WOMAN BEFORE.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by hammerP: 12:05pm On May 06, 2020
raufgaga:
and na y anotheq man prick dey hungry and sweet married woman...and y them no kill d woman too abi no be two of them commit the crime! Or na rape?

DONT MIND DEM, BLACK PEOPLE DONT REASON PROPERLY.

THIS IS Y THEY ALL END UP RUNNING TO THE WHITE MAN COUNTRY, WHERE THINGS ARE DONE PROPERLY.

TAKE FOR EXAMPLE, SOME PEOPLE ARE MARRIED BUT WANT TO SMASH LIKE THEY ARE SINGLE.

SO U CATCH UR WIFE AT IT AND U KILL THE PERSON SHE IS SMASHING, U NO BE FOOL? cheesy
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Simbrixton(m): 12:06pm On May 06, 2020
hammerP:
[s][/s]

WE DONT HAVE SUCH IN IGBO LAND.

WAT WE HAVE ARE OVER EMOTIONAL, PSYCHOPATHIC MEN, WHO ACT ON THEIR FEELINGS RATHER THAN FOR LOGICAL REASONS.

EVEN IF NA MY WIFE, AND SHE IS DOING DAT, IT IS NO REASON TO TAKE ANYBODY LIFE.

I WILL ASSUME THAT OUR MARRIAGE IS OVER.
na una get cult pass sef go umahia north Vikings vs aiyes esut 2/2 (warlords vs aiyes) war plenty I have been to east severally in my uni days
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Simbrixton(m): 12:08pm On May 06, 2020
AreaFada2:

And the wife, her husband nor dey enough for her?
If we want true equal rights, it must come with true equal responsibility.
bros u again anyway thank God for life we go dey count scores dey go for dese forum
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by crafteck(m): 12:09pm On May 06, 2020
Franzinni:
your point is clear and I agree a wife is not property ...fact ...

but just the way the man was provoked to sleep with his wife can you blame him for being provoked to kill him?

see do you know that if a person walks in on a cheating spouse in the act and decides to kill them on the spot ... that person has a 70-90% chance of going free ... even the courts know what it takes for a person to think rationally when it comes to infidelity.

Its called crime of passion, stil a myrder, people would still be jailed. I can guess you think this way cos you can imagine it happening to you and what you would do, i can only implore you to take things like this by simply divorcing, murdering someone for having consensual sex with your wife is still murder... Will you kill your wife for falling in love with someone else?
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Simbrixton(m): 12:13pm On May 06, 2020
gypsey:
That is because he is a low self esteemed, small penis goon, he is probarbly a small short person. cheesy
no na because him be wise man
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by ceejay80s(m): 12:15pm On May 06, 2020
BlastAfonja:

Like your mother or your state?
So u are coming IMO, u people are useless, a lot of them in my area, poor, smelling , illiterate and full of envy, I am Igbo, but I don't count them as my kin, tufiakwa!!!
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Simbrixton(m): 12:15pm On May 06, 2020
Franzinni:
bros I am pained ... let me tell you why ... if you go down to the new section of this forum you go see thread of one police man wey dey sleep with man wife and when he was caught he framed he husband ..and the yeye wife emptied his house before he was released from police net...

IT IS BECOMING THE NORM!
if dat guy na system man dem go still fall d ekelebe it can just take time

Me I dey like dese kain H.I.T

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by slimdamatrix1(m): 12:20pm On May 06, 2020
No picture evidence?

Fake story then!
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by BlastAfonja: 12:21pm On May 06, 2020
ceejay80s:

So u are coming IMO, u people are useless, a lot of them in my area, poor, smelling , illiterate and full of envy, I am Igbo, but I don't count them as my kin, tufiakwa!!!

My friend all this vile for people you claim are full of envy? hehehehehe you will die of jealousy keep hating Imo people, they will always be better than you and your God forsaken state. A lot of them in your area my foot. grin grin
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Franzinni: 12:24pm On May 06, 2020
crafteck:

Its called crime of passion, stil a myrder, people would still be jailed. I can guess you think this way cos you can imagine it happening to you and what you would do, i can only implore you to take things like this by simply divorcing, murdering someone for having consensual sex with your wife is still murder... Will you kill your wife for falling in love with someone else?
bro like said in an old comment there are only 2 women that can make me kill..

my mother
my daughter

anything else don't measure up..

if I catch my wife like that I will just divorce and move one I am too knowledgeable to resort to murder for woman. sake
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by bleskid: 12:24pm On May 06, 2020
atrocities every were
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Franzinni: 12:25pm On May 06, 2020
Jo1nation:
YOU TALK LIKE A MAN WHO NEVER LOVED AND LIKE A WOMAN BEFORE.

I love and like but not someone's wife ...

that love go die premature

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Franzinni: 12:26pm On May 06, 2020
Caseless:
you're sick!
I thought you won't notice ooo..

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Franzinni: 12:27pm On May 06, 2020
raufgaga:
the woman must not be touched ...she is a woman for Christ sake ...common ...
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by crafteck(m): 12:29pm On May 06, 2020
Franzinni:
bro like said in an old comment there are only 2 women that can make me kill..

my mother
my daughter

anything else don't measure up..

if I catch my wife like that I will just divorce and move one I am too knowledgeable to resort to murder for woman. sake

Exactly, a gf once told me a guy raped her,girl way na me put her for uni,dey sponsor her.i went there ready to fight,didn't meet him but dropped voice for the old parents. Was ready to fight and die,a month later,I saw her phone and they were chatting ,I asked how come,she said she had forgiven him,they are now friends,it shall not be well for any man that kills because of a spouse's infidelity.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Simbrixton(m): 12:31pm On May 06, 2020
crafteck:

Exactly, a gf once told me a guy raped her,girl way na me put her for uni,dey sponsor her.i went there ready to fight,didn't meet him but dropped voice for the old parents. Was ready to fight and die,a month later,I saw her phone and they were chatting ,I asked how come,she said she had forgiven him,they are now friends,it shall not be well for any man that kills because of a spouse's infidelity.
women are manipulative too

This world is just bleeped

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki / Kidnapper Who Killed Pastor And Used His Liver For Pepper Soup Arrested. Photos / "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience