Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery (47808 Views)

Bricklayer Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Neighbour’s Daughter / Bricklayer Kills Lover For Rituals In Ogun State(Photos / 45-Year-Old Bricklayer Sodomises 11-Year-Old Boy, Gives Him N20 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by Nobody: 4:39am On May 07, 2020
Falana, use this man Cashout N100m from Government.

Give the guy N50m.

The wickedness in this country Nigeria is unbearable.

You refused to release him from police cell because of bribe, DPP advised him for release, you still suppressed it.

God forbid. Make sure police pays, let police get back their money by sacking the stupid cop involved.
Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by largeman4u(m): 4:49am On May 07, 2020
God bless baba Falana. 6 years in Prison.
He should be paid over 50 million Naira.
Shame on Naija police
Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by Saidfx(m): 4:52am On May 07, 2020
Subhanalah. God is too merciful. If not nah just 90°c of sun black man need.
Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by Nobody: 4:52am On May 07, 2020
otipoju:
Nigeria can never be good. It is not a curse. Every nook and cranny of the society is filled with wicked and heartless people. ...from the church to mosques to schools to government offices to hospitals.

Nigerians are brutes, very foolish people.

They derive joy either to (hold) someone against his will or (force) him against it.

He didn't do anything and you know it but want him to pay to enrich you.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by otipoju(m): 5:16am On May 07, 2020
Naughtysite:

Nigerians are brutes, very foolish people.

They derive joy either to (hold) someone against his will or (force) him against it.

He didn't do anything and you know it but want him to pay to enrich you.

Tomorrow you will see them dancing and praying in churches and mosques that their enemies should die. That's all they know.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by IamOrei(m): 5:17am On May 07, 2020
Miracle in cell no. 8
Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by Nobody: 5:23am On May 07, 2020
andyanders:
Can you immagine a fellow human being's life wasted by the police on trump-up charge of robbery and kept for 6yrs? May the officers involved die a painful death.

Many others like him has died same way without committing any offence. Nigerian police, the gate of hell awaits you bad eggs in the system.

Amen...
Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by Nobody: 5:26am On May 07, 2020
otipoju:
Nigeria can never be good. It is not a curse. Every nook and cranny of the society is filled with wicked and heartless people. ...from the church to mosques to schools to government offices to hospitals.

If I say this to people, they will say I'm a pessimist... how, how do we want to bring rotten egg back to life
Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by HRMK: 5:42am On May 07, 2020
WHERE ARE ALL UR FAKE HUMAN RIGHTS GROUPS AND LAWYERS?THEY WONT SEE THIS MAN BCS HE IS POOR!WHERE IS FEMI FALANA?NOWHERE TO BE FOUND!TOO BAD!
Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by otipoju(m): 6:26am On May 07, 2020
donproject:

If I say this to people, they will say I'm a pessimist... how, how do we want to bring rotten egg back to life

You are a realist.

When I left Nigeria for the first time some years back, after the excitement of being in a civilized and developed country were off, I started hating Nigeria with passion because it has robbed millions of people of a normal life.

Millions of Nigerians will be born, grow and die without ever living like a normal human being.
Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by koskilala: 6:26am On May 07, 2020
What a life, may God protect us all.
Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by angelfallz(m): 7:38am On May 07, 2020
(Sarcasm) ordinary six years many people in the comments are crying, una never see!!!

(Seriously) this is happening all over the world. In Nigeria, young men are in prison today because of false allegations leveled against them. some men are on death row or already executed for crimes they did not commit. So many innocent nigerian young men have been paraded as rapists, cultists, armed robbers, murderers, terrorists in front of television cameras like NTA, AIT, Channels TV etc.
So many nigerian young men, have spent 10 or more years in prison, awaiting trial, not convicted oh! awaiting trial!
Maybe now some of you might understand why i don't jump on the bandwagon of calling for the head of an alleged rapist.
If you are a man reading this comment, whether you are rich or poor just have it at the back of your mind, "it can happen to you"
If you are really interested in knowing more about young men who are wrongfully imprisoned please read the articles below.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/380327-justice-for-sale-i-inside-lagos-polices-fraudulent-detention-centre.html
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/investigationspecial-reports/381626-justice-for-sale-ii-extortion-injustice-prevails-in-lagos-courts.html
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/382268-investigation-justice-for-sale-iii-how-court-clerks-prison-warders-others-extort-hapless-victims.html

https://www.innocenceproject.org/

Other countries
https://qr.ae/pNrtGt
https://qr.ae/pNvnWR
https://qr.ae/pNntjE
https://qr.ae/pNtfyO
https://qr.ae/pNtfvY
https://qr.ae/pNtftb

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by EARLFINS: 7:53am On May 07, 2020
Oooooh my God � what a word full of wicked police .
Tears is flowing from my eyes for this man ���
How can you do such injury to a young man.
I just believe that any injustice done to man must surely be redressed.
Law of kama still exist
Thanks to SAN Falana for coming to his rescue.
Ogun go kill all the wicked police ����

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by Moneyboyz: 8:05am On May 07, 2020
To every corrupt policeman out there, may you never know peace, your days will be full of woes and misfortune. I understand you ruin people's lives just to enrich your pockets and feed your family, I declare that you all won't reap the fruits of your labour, your kids and entire household will be a disgrace. You all will never prosper.
Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by Crazychris: 8:23am On May 07, 2020
There are more cases like this.

May Nigerian police and their family members die miserable death...

May they never see peace
Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by DSoj(m): 8:24am On May 07, 2020
He should get a good lawyer to sue them . He will get gooood compensation
Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by Crazychris: 8:29am On May 07, 2020
Oshin56:
Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil. And don't be surprised those police men that sent this innocent soul to prison will still be calling God for mercy.
Yes nau he may even be fasting now. Thinking he's doing God's will.
Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by Aystarz: 9:47am On May 07, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
May we never pay for what we did not price, imagine those charge and bail lawyers scamming people.God bless Mr falana

Even pro bono in Nigeria is not free. It's how bad things have become in this jungle where human rights ain't worth a nickel.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by Aystarz: 9:50am On May 07, 2020
Crazychris:
There are more cases like this.

May Nigerian police and their family members die miserable death...

May they never see peace

I keep praying this. As a matter of fact, I can't stop praying it, so I will help you echo is in my own way ; It will never be well with all police officers in this country.
Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by 2016v2017: 10:04am On May 07, 2020
Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by Stefenijoan002(f): 10:06am On May 07, 2020
Zyzxx10:
This is nothing but wickedness.No wonder the great creator once sent the great flood to wipe out most of humanity.The heart of man me inclusive is desperately wicked.
so true
Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by Mr2wealth: 10:09am On May 07, 2020
There are still thousand and one innocent people like him languishing in persons across the country because of the negligence, greed, corruption, callouse and animalistic behavour of the police who use force to rub and steal from the defendless innocent people and citizens. What a shame angry
Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by 2016v2017: 10:13am On May 07, 2020
iwaeda:

I met a guy in December, he was arrested in the evening going to work at Obalende and because he could not paid ten thousand naira. He spent 2 years in Ikoyi prison, guess what he had case file, but apart from 1st day prosecutor never showed up, it was the third time that the judge said if the prosecutor did not show up at next adjournment he will dismiss the case after a church provided a lawyer for him. On the 4th hearing nobody showed up, that was how he was freed. He had no where to go, because his phone was ceased and he could not trace any family, because the aunty could not be reached on phone and his aged mother in the village do not have phone as of the time he was arrested.
Why do Nigeria Police collect your phone and make you in accessible?
Our inhumanity against one another is out of space.
Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by Alejobs: 10:28am On May 07, 2020
Can the police force discipline the officers in charge of this and many similar cases? This is a dent on the image of the police force and should be dealt with without any partiality. Money only cannot pay this man pain.....justice must be done!
Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:21am On May 07, 2020
messed up
Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by stainbaba(m): 12:10pm On May 07, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
May we never pay for what we did not price, imagine those charge and bail lawyers scamming people.God bless Mr falana

Amen�

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by Burgerlomo: 1:01pm On May 07, 2020
fuckingAyaya:

Amin Jesu kristi cool

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by Kdon2: 2:07pm On May 07, 2020
iwaeda:

Is it not happening in other part of the country?

Don't mind the mofo.
Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by Kdon2: 2:09pm On May 07, 2020
izzy4shizzy:
when I read stories like this, I weep for Nigeria.

I don't think Nigeria would be better even in the next 100 years

Nigeria is not structured to function well. Even in a million years it ll still remain thesame
Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by Originalsly: 2:24pm On May 07, 2020
Hmmm..... not so much looking forward cor the layer to go after the criminal justice system.... but damn interested in him going after the prosecutor.... and hopefully the Police that demanded bribe. Most times the innocent is freed... end of story.... no consequences for the corrupt.
Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by derancle: 3:23pm On May 07, 2020
Tomorrow some persons will tell that police vis ur friend, big time lie.
Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by derancle: 3:24pm On May 07, 2020
Tomorrow some persons will tell that police is ur friend, big time lie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of The Nigerian Undergraduate Jailed For 24yrs For N25m Internet Scam / Candy Rogers Raped & Murdered By John Reigh Hoff In 1959, DNA Solves Case / I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.