Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,400 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery (47804 Views)

Bricklayer Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Neighbour’s Daughter / Bricklayer Kills Lover For Rituals In Ogun State(Photos / 45-Year-Old Bricklayer Sodomises 11-Year-Old Boy, Gives Him N20 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by smatme(m): 8:20pm On May 06, 2020
6yrs in jail is not a joke.

Plus try memorize the phone nos of your relatives.

He deserves at least $1m compensation but I bet it, na 6yrs minimum wage den go give am
Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 8:20pm On May 06, 2020
Thank God. That's what happened to 'godogodo' that turned him to a devil.
Some stupid people will still be dragging Falana, the man that has done better than Buhari and some past presidents altogether.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by GeneralPula: 8:20pm On May 06, 2020
The victim, while recounting his ordeal, said his inability to pay N50,000 to the policemen at the Ajiwe Police Station for bail was behind his predicament.

Spending 6 years just coz of 50k, of which you know nothing about the crime..

Damn it..

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by EdiskyHarry: 8:21pm On May 06, 2020
50% of the problems we have in Nigeria are caused by the Nigerian police
Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by MichaelDuf: 8:22pm On May 06, 2020
The zoo for you. The same zoo people are proud of.

Only animals are proud of the zoo called Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:22pm On May 06, 2020
ServantsOfTruth:
More of that to the coward yourbas that voted for APC

You will all rot in hell

Cowards

Animal. What about the innocent mechanic that was wrongfully arrested along with his apprentice and another colleague in Anambra last year ? He succumbed to police turture for committing no offence and he didn't vote for APC.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 06, 2020
izzy4shizzy:
when I read stories like this, I weep for Nigeria.

I don't think Nigeria would be better even in the next 100 years
if you know some powerful young people
Who know the danger of creating a better country, link me up for I have some tyrannical ideas that'll catapult us into a better nation and I am serious.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by GeneralPula: 8:24pm On May 06, 2020
otipoju:
Nigeria can never be good. It's not a curse. Every nook and cranny of the society is filled with wicked and heartless people. ...from the church to mosques to schools to government offices to hospitals.

I tell you bro
Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by freeman500: 8:24pm On May 06, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Just because of N50000, the system wasted 6 years of his life.

Just imagine...Illegal 50000
Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by Dexter23401: 8:26pm On May 06, 2020
Police men and their evil ways.....chai, thats why their life no dey straight
Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by dallyemmy: 8:26pm On May 06, 2020
The police who didn't want him to be released should be sent to kirikiri to spend six years also.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by ehardetola(m): 8:26pm On May 06, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Nature has dealt humanity a huge blow by placing black man in Africa.

N50000 = 6 years if you can't pay.

See as my body is shaking. Why am I born in this country God.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by Smhaykins(m): 8:27pm On May 06, 2020
Eleribu...aburo oloshi
Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by Commanderinpips: 8:28pm On May 06, 2020
andyanders:
Can you immagine a fellow human being's life wasted by the police on trump-up charge of robbery and kept for 6yrs? May the officers involved die a painful death.

Many others like him has died same way without committing any offence. Nigerian police, the gate of hell awaits you bad eggs in the system.

Amen to all your prayers so shall it be for those policemen and policewoman and their generation in jesus christ name.
Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by Ferdinandu(m): 8:29pm On May 06, 2020
This is typical illustration of the story of the antelope running and an elephant saw him and asked him why he was running, the antelope replied. "They are arresting all the goats" But you are not a goat replied the elephant, it will take 20yrs to prove that in Nigeria court retorted the antelope. The elephant started running also. Sorry Young man. The worst is that there won't be compensation for the years lost

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by BenedictStinson(m): 8:30pm On May 06, 2020
The type of wickedness that allows you lock up a man in such a despicable environment as Nigerian prison despite knowing his innocence is not normal. Something is wrong with your soul and spirit. Most of them have ceased to be human, just demons walking around in human flesh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by sunshine1974(m): 8:30pm On May 06, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Nature has dealt humanity a huge blow by placing black man in Africa.

N50000 = 6 years if you can't pay.
a friend once told me to do everything within my power to free myself from the police if I'm ever arrested, infact he said if You can settle them before they take you to the station is better. If they demand for money, quickly hive them and move on with your life. Just imagine young man spent 6 good years behind bars because of 50k. That young man can never remain the same again

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by Dybala11(m): 8:31pm On May 06, 2020
penocrat1:
He had no one's phone number off hand.
Ignorance is a disease
Wickedness and corruption will forever make a nation stagnant. Even if he's illiterate and poor, is that a good reason for his unlawful detention for 6 fucking years, in a saner climate, this man however ignorant he is as you claimed is made for life. This country is hopeless, tueh!

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by davillian(m): 8:32pm On May 06, 2020
That's how they have been
Its always important to have at least a family number in your head.....
First the Nigerian police will collect your phone and tell u we would just kill you here nobody even knows u here...

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by Kimply: 8:33pm On May 06, 2020
iwaeda:

I met a guy in December, he was arrested in the evening going to work at Obalende and because he could not paid ten thousand naira. He spent 2 years in Ikoyi prison, guess what he had case file, but apart from 1st day prosecutor never showed up, it was the third time that the judge said if the prosecutor did not show up at next adjournment he will dismiss the case after a church provided a lawyer for him. On the 4th hearing nobody showed up, that was how he was freed. He had no where to go, because his phone was ceased and he could not trace any family, because the aunty could not be reached on phone and his aged mother in the village do not have phone as of the time he was arrested.
Why do Nigeria Police collect your phone and make you in accessible?
Our inhumanity against one another is out of space.
So touching. Many innocent people are suffering same fate because of our dysfunctional system.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by MichaelDuf: 8:33pm On May 06, 2020
The evil zoo called Nigeria
Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by Dybala11(m): 8:33pm On May 06, 2020
wellmax:

Calling you a fool will require an apology to fools community. You are just an idiot
Nope, he's a foolish idiot!
Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by Dybala11(m): 8:35pm On May 06, 2020
playapayaski:
The heart of man man is wicked, but the heart of a BLACK MAN, desperately wicked.. The heart of a black African man ohhhhhhhhhh dangerously and desperately evily wickedly wicked..
But God created people with such hearts abi how, or does the devil also make humans
Nigerians are more wicked than the devil, EOD.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by RedBororo(m): 8:36pm On May 06, 2020
when we have a system where nothing works

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by kweensheba: 8:37pm On May 06, 2020
What a pity.

Take heart and move on with life.
Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by apexc7912: 8:38pm On May 06, 2020
[color=#] 4236421[/color]
Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by WINDSOW(m): 8:38pm On May 06, 2020
But brethren, how do we continue in a country as this and expect positive vibes, God forbid! Dear Lord, may Nigeria disintegrate,however n whatever. Amen

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by apexc7912: 8:40pm On May 06, 2020
Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by cray91(m): 8:40pm On May 06, 2020
We are Indeed Our Own Enemies! this is just 1/100 of cases of the likes

lots of innocent Souls Spending Time In Prison Cuz Of Ineptitude Of Our Police Force.

They Don't Investigate Anything, they just raid and pack people and report the arrest waiting to be praised and for Promotions

i so much Hate Police Force! the color of their cloth is exactly the color of their heart

God will Judge us all!
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/lagos-bricklayer-spends-six-years-in-prison-for-phantom-robbery/

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by Thomthom(m): 8:47pm On May 06, 2020
And how did u think that.. that police officer that did this will see heaven... or die a Good death never don't joke with Karma
Re: Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery by Dybala11(m): 8:47pm On May 06, 2020
kweensheba:
What a pity.

Take heart and move on with life.
There's no moving on from this, it has become an unforgettable experience in his life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence / My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl / I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.