Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal (8935 Views)

Now The Whole World Should Ask Yorubas What Happened? / 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas / Adewale Giwa To Gani Adams: Resign If You Can’t Sacrifice Your Life For Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Topsic70: 12:46pm On May 06, 2020
ServantsOfTruth:
Yourbas long term goals is to be slaves to the foolanis and cowarding about licking their masters ass

Fools
Though I don't agree with ur opinion, I respect u at least 4 not claiming 'I be Yoruba'.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 12:50pm On May 06, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
with our influence at the federal level, are we having better roads than others? Do we have better electricity? Are we better secured? Are our hospitals ahead of other regions? Are our universities involved in better research?

Can we truly say that as at today, that we are doing really better than any other region (especially southern states)

What agenda are we going to set for Tinubu or osinbajo or whoever gets there in 2023? Or is the plan to have a yoruba man there for bragging rights?
If all we need is a yoruba president then we can have that in our separate country. What exactly are we expecting to achieve with a yoruba man in Aso rock? I just need us to set a clear vision. It doesn't seem like we have one yet

Check my previous post, I never said we want secession, but on restructuring its very possible with a southern president

Even though I don’t support the buhari government, Southwest states are benefiting from the government on infrastructural aspect than other region, development is relative to the dwellers of each region, what the Aboki refer to as development is different from what a Yoruba man see as development, likewise what an iboman sees, on education and health, south west is the most advanced... you can check the number of hospitals and higher institutions, number of doctors and professors from each state, pharmacist not chemist... all these are beneficial to the Yoruba course

Secession starts from underground, not waking up one day and declaring your government, grassroots support is very paramount and most people think secession means bloodshed, we must first change that notion, through educational development, equality and rule of law, secession starts from the local level, in turn, you infiltrate the state, ... Let me stop here before DSS buzz me up, I’ve just been reading a lot of Eastern Europe politics these days and it’s interesting ... i still believe in the better course which is restructuring, no region has the template to survive if they secede today, this is very dangerous cause it’ll turn to anarchy, South Sudan, libya, Middle East countries, the results are on the internet for us to see

3 Likes

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by adekolaelect(m): 12:53pm On May 06, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
do we have a serious movement for this? The only movement we seem to have is having a yoruba president
when it is time we are serious ,focused in any of our goals,we don't make noise before actions .we always plan before we take some successful steps.

1 Like

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Deputy1111(m): 1:31pm On May 06, 2020
I think our goal for now is to support our own son to win 2023 election, then give us good governance and strengthen Nigeria unity.

1 Like

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Zeemam: 1:32pm On May 06, 2020
�����2023
Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by okefrancis: 1:33pm On May 06, 2020
As a president of Yoruba forum in South west, our long time goals is to support our brother, son in person of vice president yemi osinbajo to become Nigeria President come 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Joyce95: 1:42pm On May 06, 2020
Till 2023
Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by PVision2020(m): 1:47pm On May 06, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
with our influence at the federal level, are we having better roads than others? Do we have better electricity? Are we better secured? Are our hospitals ahead of other regions? Are our universities involved in better research?

Can we truly say that as at today, that we are doing really better than any other region (especially southern states)

What agenda are we going to set for Tinubu or osinbajo or whoever gets there in 2023? Or is the plan to have a yoruba man there for bragging rights?
If all we need is a yoruba president then we can have that in our separate country. What exactly are we expecting to achieve with a yoruba man in Aso rock? I just need us to set a clear vision. It doesn't seem like we have one yet
My Ipob brother, please let us focus our attention on our Biafra republic, impersonating as Yoruba on a faceless forum won't help us in achieving Biafra.
Nna daalu

7 Likes

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 06, 2020
PVision2020:

My Ipob brother, please let us focus our attention on our Biafra republic, impersonating as Yoruba on a faceless forum won't help us in achieving Biafra.
Nna daalu
this is just sad and shameful. If you don't have anything to contribute to the post please find another thread to spread your childish hate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by PVision2020(m): 1:55pm On May 06, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
this is just sad and shameful. If you don't have anything to contribute to the post please find another thread to spread your childish hate
No, the hate is inherent in your DNA.
Be proud of who you're and stop being an impostor.
A brief glance through your posts here gave you out.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 06, 2020
PVision2020:

No, the hate is inherent in your DNA.
Be proud of who you're and stop being an impostor.
A brief glance through your posts here gave you out.
o ye ki o tiju ti ara re
We are here discussing serious topics for our growth as a nation and you are acting like a child.

3 Likes

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Zeesugar(f): 2:02pm On May 06, 2020
What you see in Southwest today is not totally as a result of government intervention. It is as a result of their ability to "chase that which can last and that which no man can take away from you". Not things of short term benefits. A southern man act as a single entity not like a dependent man waiting for who to feed him.

So I won't be surprise if they are doing better than other regions.

2023 Sha do and come. We need the Fixer
Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by PVision2020(m): 2:09pm On May 06, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
o ye ki o tiju ti ara re
We are here discussing serious topics for our growth as a nation and you are acting like a child.
You just confirmed you're not Yoruba...lol
What you typed above has no meaning.
Impostor Bursted.
Cc: Topsic70

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by TheRareGem1(f): 2:11pm On May 06, 2020
For clarity, support osinbajo come 2023. He is our hope for better Nigeria. He understands the Nigeria situation and knows how to approach and solve the problems.

2 Likes

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 06, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
What exactly is our national goal?

We know that Hausa/Fulanis want to keep Nigeria one and dominate it.
We know that Ibos want to divide Nigeria and go with the SS

What is our own unique goal?

We just registered our ethnic group in UNPO, which may suggest to other Nigerians that we want out of this union. Yet we are positioning for presidency in 2023.

It's good but I want to know what our people think should be our end game.

Yorubas long term goal is Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 06, 2020
TheRareGem1:
For clarity, support osinbajo come 2023. He is our hope for better Nigeria. He understands the Nigeria situation and knows how to approach and solve the problems.

He will rule oodua republic and not Nigeria.

No to any further fraud.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by OgundeleTeju: 2:13pm On May 06, 2020
Our goal is to support Osinbajo against 2023
Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 06, 2020
PVision2020:

Impostor Bursted.
Cc: Topsic70
mumu

1 Like

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by PVision2020(m): 2:16pm On May 06, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
mumu
Who can be more Mumu than someone who's not proud of who he is?
You can now open another Moniker on NL since your veil of deceit has been torn to peices.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Topsic70: 3:25pm On May 06, 2020
[s]
jacksonkennedy:
o ye ki o tiju ti ara re
[/s]
Nwanne, what's d jargon u just vomited up there biko?
That must be abakaliki Yoruba!!! cheesy cheesy
Cc: JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI

PVision2020:

Impostor Bursted.
Cc Topsic70
Can u just imagine........Lwkmd
Yoruba ko, Fulani ni
grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 06, 2020
Topsic70:
[s][/s]
Nwanne, what's d jargon u just vomited up there biko?
That must be abakaliki Yoruba!!! cheesy cheesy
Cc: JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI

Can u just imagine........Lwkmd
Yoruba ko, Fulani ni
grin grin grin
move on dear. I got nothing to prove to you

1 Like

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Topsic70: 5:16pm On May 06, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
Lolz, clown.
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]

Ediye t'aa belori titun s'enu wuye-wuye, edakun kilotun fe so o? {A fowl whose head has bn cut off but still mumbling, what else does it want to say again biko?}
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by LegendHero(m): 5:16pm On May 06, 2020
jacksonkennedy:

You went to use google translator and that showed you’re just another frustrated Igbo on Nairaland.

A Yoruba will not utter the rubbish below!
jacksonkennedy:
Our problem in Yorubaland are the muslims among us. See how they want to rubbish a perfectly good gesture

jacksonkennedy:
The problem of my brothers are the muslims among us. Unlike in the north where the minority christians are docile, here the minority muslims are very outspoken. And it seems we have let them to be our leaders. Apart from Ambode and Fayose, the rest are muslims.

They are the ones selling us to their co-muslims in the north. Nigeria will be better if the south can unite.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Sammy07: 5:21pm On May 06, 2020
jacksonkennedy:

Going by your post history I noticed that

1. You hate Muslims
2. You don't support tinubu.
3. Its possible you're Yoruba

Alright, here is Ondo language I want you to translate to English

Ki be we lo si?
Do ji mi nowuọ

Modified: I swear you're not Yoruba
Cc: Legendhero, topsic70, PVision2020, totit, Metaphysical, Unik3030

jacksonkennedy:
o ye ki o tiju ti ara re

9 Likes

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Topsic70: 5:27pm On May 06, 2020
Sammy07:

1. You hate Muslims

Ki be we lo si?
Do ji mi nowuọ

Lolz, can u imagine.
These clowns won't kill person with laugh.
#Abakaliki yoruba
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Sammy07: 5:30pm On May 06, 2020
Topsic70:

Lolz, can u imagine.
These clowns won't kill person with laugh.
#Abakaliki yoruba
grin grin

The guy with Monika "ObafemiAwolowo" is not also Yoruba

Imagine, using Google Translate grin

3 Likes

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Topsic70: 5:31pm On May 06, 2020
Sammy07:

The guy with Monika "ObafemiAwolowo" is not also Yoruba

Imagine, using Google Translate grin
Lolz, I busted dt one too on page 1

1 Like

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Sammy07: 5:36pm On May 06, 2020
Topsic70:

Lolz, I busted dt one too in page 1

I don mark this, I go dey burst her anytime she wanna form Yoruba grin

2 Likes

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by totit: 5:37pm On May 06, 2020
Sammy07:

1. You hate Muslims

Ki be we lo si?
Do ji mi nowuọ

Cc: Legendhero, topsic70, PVision2020, totit, Metaphysical, Unik3030

Welldone breh!
shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by PVision2020(m): 5:39pm On May 06, 2020
Sammy07:

1. You hate Muslims 2. You don't support tinubu. 3. Its possible you're Yoruba
Ki be we lo si? Do ji mi nowuọ
Modified: I swear you're not Yoruba Cc: Legendhero, topsic70, PVision2020, totit, Metaphysical, Unik3030

Ahhhh....She's Abakaliki Yoruba. It's our responsibility to keep exposing them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Sammy07: 5:39pm On May 06, 2020
totit:

Welldone breh!
shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

They're giving us Anambra Yoruba here grin

2 Likes

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by NGpatriot: 5:43pm On May 06, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
What exactly is our national goal?

We know that Hausa/Fulanis want to keep Nigeria one and dominate it.
We know that Ibos want to divide Nigeria and go with the SS

What is our own unique goal?

We just registered our ethnic group in UNPO, which may suggest to other Nigerians that we want out of this union. Yet we are positioning for presidency in 2023.

It's good but I want to know what our people think should be our end game.

See ipob forming Yoruba..

Fraudulent people..

grin grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Osinbajo: We Won’t Allow Vast Majority Of Our People Suffer / Uzor Kalu: I Have No Presidential Ambition For Now (Video) / Ugwuanyi Hands Over Renovated Burnt Enugu INEC Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.