Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal (8845 Views)

Now The Whole World Should Ask Yorubas What Happened? / 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas / Adewale Giwa To Gani Adams: Resign If You Can’t Sacrifice Your Life For Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Sammy07: 6:33pm On May 06, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
see who is telling me my identity. You obviously don't know anything about ekiti. Go and ask anybody from ikere if there is a town called Idemo
I thought you were even someone I could reason with.

Smh

What is the name and title of your traditional ruler? grin
I will provide you the name and traditional rulers of the above towns I quoted grin

Try another lie.. cheesy
I'm from Ondo, don't tell me I don't know Ekiti.

2 Likes

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 06, 2020
LegendHero:

The bolded also showed you are not Yoruba. Yoruba are known not to brag like this and mock people. How does people begging you money in your DM support the argument on this thread?

Should everyone of us here also start telling everyone those who we have helped on and off Nairaland too. We don’t care about who you help and that is not the topic sister. Pay attention.

I will stop here and you can continue your topic. I just want you to know that even if you’re actually Yoruba, there are lot of thing you gotta set straight about you going forward (Yoruba first) for the Yorubas on here to start taking you serious and worthy of dialogue.

Have a blessed day!
you too.

2 Likes

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 06, 2020
Sammy07:

What is the name and title of your traditional ruler? grin
I will provide you the name and traditional rulers of the above towns I quoted grin

Try another lie.. cheesy
I'm from Ondo, don't tell me I don't know Ekiti.
Have you heard of Oba Samuel Adejimi of ikere?
Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 06, 2020
Sammy07:

The OP is not Yoruba grin

You may be right but no harm giving her the benefit of the doubt especially if her language is civil. Even if she is IPOBians, then I will show I am Yoruba by trying to discuss issues rather than hurl insult routinely as our SE brother do uncouthly to derail all threads here.

If she is rude then I have no problem giving it back in kind but her topic makes sense and is interesting to discuss.
Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Topsic70: 6:39pm On May 06, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
see that is the mistake. I don't hate Muslims. I hate Muslim extremists and Muslims who cant learn to conform in other places.

My husband doesn't have Muslims in his family that I know of. But that's not even an issue. The issue is that I opened a thread to discuss important long term goals that we should set and you guys are harassing me over my ethnicity.

Why? Do I look like someone who deserves to be insulted? Some of the people insulting me openly are begging me money in my DM.

Please brother ...let's comport ourselves and stay on topic
Arguing from today till eternity doesn't change d fact dt You are not Yoruba!
In ur dispositions and previous posts it is crystal clear that u lack d character of an average yoruba, rather you ooze d spirits of d region notorious for 'hate'.
Anybody can claim anything on an anonymous forum.
I can open a nairaland account with a Fulani moniker and claim I'm Fulani (just to rabble-rouse) does dt make me Fulani?
Nwoke, go and sleep!

3 Likes

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 06, 2020
Grayoso:

You may be right but no harm giving her the benefit of the doubt especially if her language is civil. Even if she is IPOBians, then I will show I am Yoruba by trying to discuss issues rather than hurl insult routinely as our SE brother do uncouthly to derail all threads here.

If she is rude then I have no problem giving it back in kind but her topic makes sense and is interesting to discuss.
thanks dear. But it is also worthy of mention that it is not the IPOBians derailing this thread with insults but our own people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Sammy07: 6:43pm On May 06, 2020
jacksonkennedy:

Grade A Oba in ekiti
Ajero ljero-Ekiti Ijero
Alaaye Efon Alaaye-Ekiti Ekiti West
Alaaye Oke Ayedun-Ekiti Ikole
Alara Aramoko-Ekiti Ekiti West
Alare Are-Ekiti lrepodun/Ifelodun
Alawe Ilawe-Ekiti Ekiti South West
Arajaka Igbara Odo-Ekiti Ekiti South West
Arinjale Ise-Ekiti Ise/Orun
Atta Ayede Ekiti Oye
Elekole Ikole-Ekiti Ikole
Elemure Emure-Ekiti Emure
Ewi Ado-Ekiti Ado
Obaleo Erinmope-Ekiti Moba
Obanla Ijesa Isu-Ekiti Ikole
Ogoga Ikere-Ekiti Ikere
Olode Ode-Ekiti Gbonyin
Ologotun Ogotun-Ekiti Ekiti South West
Olojudo Ido-Ekiti Ido/Osi
Olojudo Ido-Ile-Ekiti Ekiti West
Olomuo Omuo-Ekiti Ekiti East
Olosi Osi-Ekiti Ido/Osi
Olotunja Otunja-Ekiti Ikole
Oloye Oye-Ekiti Oye
Olukoro lkoro-Ekiti Ijero
Oluyin Iyin-Ekiti Irepodun/Ifelodun
Onigede Igede-Ekiti Irepodun/Ifelodun
Onisan Isan-Ekiti Oye
Onitaji ltaji-Ekiti Oye
Oniye lye-Ekiti Ilejemeje
Oore Otun-Ekiti Moba
Owa Ooye Okemesi-Ekiti Ekiti West

Grade B Oba
Alara Ara ljero-Ekiti ljero
Alara Ara Ikole-Ekiti Ikole
Alasa Ilasa-Ekiti Ekiti East
Alawo Awo-Ekiti lrepodun/Ifelodun
Alaworoko Iworoko-Ekiti lrepodun/Ifelodun
Alayegunle Ayegunle-Ekiti ljero
Alayetoro Ayetoro-Ekiti Ido/Osi
Apalufin Aisegba-Ekiti Gbonyin
Apeju llupeju-Ekiti Oye
Asaba Isa ba-Ekiti Ikole
Eleda Eda Oniyo-Ekiti Ilejemeje
Elerio Erio-Ekiti Ekiti West
Obanla Ipao-Ekiti Ikole
Ojurin Ijurin-Ekiti ljero
Olohan Erinjiyan-Ekiti Ekiti West
Olorin Orin Odo-Ekiti Ikole
Olosan Osan-Ekiti Moba
Olowa Odo Owa-Ekiti ljero
Olu Itapaji-Ekiti Ikole
Olufaki Ifaki-Ekiti Ido/Osi
Oluloro Iloro-Ekiti Ijero
Olupoti Ipoti-Ekiti Ijero
Olusi Usi-Ekiii Ido/Osi
Olusin Usin-Ekiti Ikole
Onigbemo Igbemo-Ekiti Irepodun/Ifelodun
Onigogo Igogo Ekiti Moba
Onikun Ikun-Ekiti Moba
Onimesi Imesi-Ekiti Gbonyin
Onire Ire-Ekiti Oye
Oniropora Iropora-Ekiti Irepodun/Ifelodun
Onise Odo-Oro Ekiti Ikole
Oroo Agbado-Ekiti Gbonyin
Owa lludun-Ekiti llejemeje
Owa Odo Ayedun-Ekiti Ikole
Owa Osun-Ekiti Moba
Owalogbo Ilogbo-Ekiti Ido/Osi
Owatapa Itapa-Ekiti Oye

Grade C
Ajagun llu Omoba-Ekiti Gbonyin
Alaaye Aaye Oja-Ekiti Moba
Alaaye Aaye-Ekiti Ido/Osi
Alafao Afao-Ekiti lrepodun/Ifelodun
Alafon llafon-Ekiti Oye
Alamo Ilamo-Ekiti Ikole
Alararomi Araromi-Ekiti ljero
Alasin Asin-Ekiti Ikole
Alasin Asin-Ekiti Ikole
Amuro Temidire-Ekiti Ikole
Aroniro Iro-Ekiti Moba
Eesalokun Ilokuno-Ekiti ljero
Eisa Ira-Ekiti Moba
Eleda Ile Eda Ile-Ekiti Ekiti East
Elejelu ljelu-Ekiti Oye
Elepe Epe Ekiti ljero
Elepe Epe Ekiti Moba
Eleri lkunri-Ekiti Ikole
Elesun Esun-Ekiti Ikole
Elesure Esure-Ekiti lrepodun/Ifelodun
Elewu Ewu-Ekiti Ilejemeje
Eleyio Eyio-Ekiti Irepodnn/Ifeodun
Obadu llemeso-Ekiti Oye
Obalemo Odo Ora-Ekiti Ido/Osi
Obaloja Oloje-Ekiti Oye
Obaloke Igbona-Ekiti lkole
Obanikosun Ikosun-Ekiti Moba
Obasaoye Isa Oye-Ekiti Moba
Odolofin Araromi Obo-Ekiti Irepodun/lfelodun
Oloja Araromi Oke- Ekiti Ekiti East
Oloja Ikogosi Ekiti Ekiti West
Oloojebu Oke ljebu-Ekiti Ikole
Olora Oke Ori-Ekiti Ido/Osi
Olorin Orin-Ekiti Ido/Osi
Olosin Osin-Ekiti Oye
Oiowuro Orun-Ekiti Ise/Orun
Olu Iyemero-Ekiti Ikole
Olugbole lgbole~Ekiti Ido/Osi
Olumojo Imojo-Ekiti Oye
Olupole Ipole Iloro-Ekiti Ekiti West
Oluroye Iroko-Ekilti Ijero
Onifishin Ifishin-Ekiti Ido/Osi
Onijan Ijan-Ekiti Gbonyin
Onijesa Ijesamodu-Ekiti llejemeje
Onikoyi Ikoyi Ekiti Ikole
Onikun Ikun Oba-Ekiti Ekiti East
Onikun Temidire-Ekiti Ijero
Onipere lpere-Ekit llejemeje
Onirare lrare-Ekiti Moba
Onirele Irele-Ekiti Ikole
Oniro lro-Ekiti Gbonyin
Onisin Isinbode~Ekiti Ekiti East
Owa Aye bode-Ekiti Ikole
Owa Ayegbaju-Ekiti Ayegbaju-Ekiti Oye
Owa Egbe-Ekiti Gbonyin
Owa Oke Ako-Ekiti Ikole
Owa Oke Oro-Ekiti Ijero
Owajumu Omu-Ekiti Oye

2 Likes

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Sammy07: 6:44pm On May 06, 2020
jacksonkennedy:

List of Obas in Ekiti as at 2012

HRM, Oba Gbadebo Adedeji JP The Owa Ooye A (P) Chairman Ekiti West L.G Owa Ooye’s Palace, Okemesi-Ekiti
2 HRM, Oba (Dr) James Adedapo Popoola CON,JP, Odundun I The Oore A(P) Member Moba L.G. Oore’s Palace, Otun- Ekiti
3 HRM, Oba Adewumi Ajibade Fasiku. The Elekole A(P) Member Ikole L.G. Elekole’s Palace, Ikole-Ekiti
4 HRM, Oba (Dr) Rufus Adeyemo Adejugbe Aladesanmi II CON, JP The Ewi A(P) Member Ado Local Govt Ewi’s Palace, Ado-Ekiti
5 HRM, Oba Joseph Adebayo Adewole II, OFR, JP The Ajero A(P) Member Ijero L.G. Ajero’s Palace, Ijero-Ekiti
6 HRM, Oba Adegoke Olu Adeyemi, mni JP The Alara A(P) Member Ekiti West L.G Alara’s Palace, Aramoko-Ekiti
7 HRM, Oba (Dr) Emmanuel Adesanya Aladejare The Alaaye Obalufon Alayemore A(P) Member Efon L.G. Alaaye’s Palace, Efon Alaaye
8 HRM, Oba Adegboye Akaiyejo II,OON,JP The Ogoga A(P) Member Ikere L.G. Ogoga’s Palace Ikere-Ekiti
9 Oba Ilori Faboro The Olojudo A(P) Member Ido/Osi L.G Olojudo’s Palace Ido-Ekiti
10 HRM, Oba Oluwole Ademolaju Adugbole III KSJ, OON JP The Oloye A(P) Member Oye L.G. Oloye’s Palace Oye-Ekiti
11 HRM, Oba Samuel Oladapo Oyebade JP The Ologotun A(P) Member Ekiti South West L.G. Ologotun’s Palace Ogotun-Ekiti
12 HRM, Oba Ayodele Adetunji Ajayi, JP Aweloye II The Arinjale A(P) Member Ise/Orun L.G. Arinjale’s Palace Ise-Ekiti
13 HRM, Oba Idowu Adamo Babalola. The Onitaji A(P) Member Oye L.G. Onitaji’s Palace Itaji-Ekiti
14 HRM, Oba Sunday Owolabi Ajiboye JP The Onisan A(P) Member Oye L.G. Onisan’s Palace, Isan-Ekiti
15 Princess Antonia A. George The Attah of Aiyede A(P) Member Oye L.G Attah’s Palace Ayede-Ekiti
16 HRM, Oba E. Adebowale Adebayo FCIA The Elemure A(P) Member Emure L.G Elemure’s Palace Emure-Ekiti
17 HRM, Oba (Dr) Noah Adejuwon Omonigbehin The Olomuo A(P) Member Ekiti East L.G. Olomuo’s Palace Omuo-Ekiti
18 HRH Oba Oladiran Agunbiade III JP The Olosi A(P) Member Ido/Osi L.G Olosi’s Palace Osi-Ekiti
19 HRM, Oba Aderemi Obaleye JP The Olojudo A(P) Member Ekiti West Olojudo’s Palace Ido-Ile
20 HRM, Oba Edward Jaiyeola The Arajaka A(P) Member Ekiti South West L.G. Arajaka’s Palace Igbara-Odo
21 HRM, Oba Adebanji Ajibade Alabi, Afuntade I The Alawe A(P) Member Ekiti South West L.G. Alawe’s Palace Ilawe-Ekiti
22 HRM, Oba ( Justice) John Ademola Ajakaiye JP The Oluyin A Member Irepodun/Ifelodun L.G Oluyin’s Palace Iyin-Ekiti
23 HRM, Oba Jacob Boluwade Adebiyi, JP The Alare A Member Irepodun/Ifelodun L.G. Alare’s Palace Are-Ekiti
24 HRM, Oba J.A. Aladesuru The Onigede A Member Irepodun/Ifelodun L.G. Onigede’s Palace Igede-Ekiti
25 HRM, Oba Gabriel Oso Adeniyi Ojikutu II The Obanla A Member Ikole L.G. Obanla’s Palace Ijesa-Isu
26 HRM, Oba Joseph Adelola Fagbamila II The Olootunja A Member Ikole L.G. Olootunja’s Palace Otunja-Ekiti
27 HRM, Oba Jacob Fatunase Ala The Alaaye A Member Ikole L.G. Alaaye’s Palace Oke-Ayedun
28 HRM, Oba Samuel Adara Aderiye JP. The Olode A Member Gbonyin L.G. Olode’s Palace Ode-Ekiti
29 HRM, Oba Jonathan Agboola Adeleye Oni The Oniye A Member Ilejemeje L.G. Oniye’s Palace Iye-Ekiti
30 HRM, Oba J.O. Aina The Obaleo A Member Moba L.G. Obaleo’s Palace Erinmope-Ekiti
31 HRM, Oba (Dr.) Adebanji Olarewaju Adeleye The Olukoro A Member Ijero L.G. Olukoro’s palace
Ikoro-Ekiti
32 HRH, Oba Dare Okubobade III The Oroo B Non-Member Gbonyin L.G. Oroo’s Palace Agbado-Ekiti
33 HRH, Oba Emmanuel Adedara The Alara B Member Ijero L.G. Alara’s Palace Ara-Ekiti
34 HRH, Oba Sunday Adebayo Fatoba The Alara B Non-Member Ikole L.G. Alara’s Palace Ara-Ekiti
35 HRH, Oba Gbadebo Ibiloye Ogunsakin The Onise B Non-Member Ikole L.G. Onise’s Palace Odo-Oro Ekiti
36 HRH, Oba Samuel Ajayi Olanipekun The Alawo B Member Ire/Ifelodun L.G. Alawo’s Palace Awo-Ekiti
37 HRH, Oba Johnson Folorunso Aderiye TheAlayegunle B Non-Member Ijero L.G. Alayegunle’s Palace Ayegunle-Ekiti
38 HRH, Oba Olufisan Ajayi Alayetoro B Non-Member Ido/Osi L.G Alayetoro’s Palace Ayetoro-Ekiti
39 Princess Adejoke Ojo The Elerio B Non-Member Ekiti West L.G. Elerio’s Palace Erio-Ekiti
40 HRH, Oba J.O. Awolola The Eleda B Non-Member Ilejemeje L.G. Eleda’s Palace Eda-Oniyo
41 HRH, Oba Jonathan Olufemi Alade Odundun II The Olohan B Member Ekiti West L.G. Olohan’s Palace Erinjiyan-Ekiti
42 HRH, Oba Oluwole Agbaje Aladegbami IV The Olufaki B Non-Member Ido/Osi L.G. Olufaki’s Palace Ifaki-Ekiti
43 HRH, Oba Adewumi Daramola The Onigbemo B Member Irepodun/IfelodunL.G. Onigbemo’s Palace Igbemo-Ekiti
44 HRH, Oba Sunday Adewumi The Onigogo B Non-Member Moba L.G. Onigogo’s Palace Igogo-Ekiti
45 HRH, Oba Isaac Adeyinka Ayeoba The Ojurin B Member Ijero L.G. Ojurin’s Palace Ijurin-Ekiti
46 HRH, Oba Adeleye Awojobi The Onikun B Member Moba L.G. Onikun’s Palace Ikun-Ekiti
47 HRH, Oba Abel Ajibola The Alasa B Non-Member Ekiti East L.G. Alasa’s Palace Ilasa-Ekiti
48 HRH, Oba Edward O. Ajayi The Owalogbo B Member Ido/Osi L.G. Owalogbo’s Palace Ilogbo-Ekiti
49 HRH, Oba (Dr) M.A. Ayoola Arowolo, JP The Oluloro B Non-Member Ijero L.G. Oluloro’s Palace Iloro-Ekiti
50 HRH, Oba Joseph Olukayode Adeyemi Akinola The Owa B Member Ilejemeje L.G. Owa’s Palace Iludun-Ekiti
51 HRH, Oba Olaleye Oniyelu The Apeju B Member Oye L.G. Apeju’s Palace Ilupeju-Ekiti
52 HRH, Oba J.B. Aina The Obanla B Non-Member Ikole L.G. Obanla’s Palace Ipao-Ekiti
53 Vacant The Olupoti B Non-Member Ijero L.G Olupoti’s Palace Ipoti-Ekiti
54 HRH, Oba Abiodun William Ajisafe The Olorin B Non-Member Ikole L.G Olorin’s Palace Orin-Odo-Ekiti
55 HRH, Oba Adeyeye Oladimeji The Onimesi B Member Gbonyin L.G Onimesi’s Palace Imesi-Ekiti
56 HRH, Oba Adesanya Oyebade Oluwagbamigbe II The Asaba B Non-Member Ikole L.G Asaba’s Palace Isaba-Ekiti
57 HRH, Oba Victor Adeleke Bobade The Onire B Non-Member Oye L.G Onire’s Palace Ire-Ekiti
58 HRH, Oba Joel Ajayi Olonibua The Oniropora B Non-Member Irepodun/Ifelodun L.G. Oniropora’s palace Iropora-Ekiti
59 HRH, Oba Makanjuola Ajaja Ph.D The Owatapa B Non-Member Oye L.G. Owatapa’s Palace Itapa-Ekiti
60 HRH, Oba Azeez Kareem Adebanjo The Olu B Non-Member Ikole L.G. Olu’s Palace Itapaji-Ekiti
61 HRH, M.O. Aladejana The Alaworoko B Non-Member Irepodun/Ifelodun L.G Alaworoko’s Palace Iworoko Ekiti
62 HRH, Oba Solomon Ilesanmi Ajibade The Owa B Non-Member Ikole L.G. Owa’s Palace Odo Ayedun
63 HRH, Oba G.A. Oyedeji The Olowa B Non-Member Ijero L.G. Olowa’s Palace Odo-Owa-Ekiti
64 HRH, Oba Adeleke Adeleye The Owa B Non-Member Moba L.G. Owa’s Palace Osun-Ekiti
65 HRM, Oba Tajudeen Bamidele Jimoh The Olosan B Non-Member Moba L.G. Olosan’s Palace Osan-Ekiti
66 HRH, Oba George Adedayo Akande The Olusi B Member Ido/Osi L.G. Olusi’s Palace Usi-Ekiti
67 HRH, Oba Oluyemi Adedeji The Olusin B Non-Member Ikole L.G. Olusin’s Palace Usin-Ekiti
68 HRH, Oba Solomon Omotoyinbo The Apalufin B Member Gbonyin L.G. Apalufin’s Palace, Aisegba-Ekiti
69 HRH, Oba Theophilous Bejide Adegoke Ogunbiyi The Alaaye C Non-Member Ido/Osi L.G. Alaaye’s Palace Aaye-Ekiti
70 HRH, Oba S.A. Olatoye The Alaaye C Non-Member Moba L.G. Alaaye’s Palace Aaye- Oja-Ekiti
71 HRH, Oba Joseph Ajibare Ademilua The Alafao C Non-Member Irepodun/Ifelodun L.G. Alafao’s Palace Afao-Ekiti
72 HRH, Oba C. Adeoye Falomo II The Alararomi C Non-Member Ijero L.G. Alararomi’s Palace Araromi-Ekiti
73 Princess The Oloja C Non-Member Ekiti East L.G. Oloja’s Palace Araromi-Oke-Ekiti
74 HRH, Oba Oyebode Ojo Olowookere The Odolofin C Non-Member repodun/Ifelodun L.G. Odolofin’s Palace Araromi-Obo Ekiti
75 HRH Oba Abraham O. Babalola II The Alasin C Member Ikole L.G. Alasin’s Palace Asin-Ekiti
76 HRH, Oba Augustine Tayo Famoroti The Owa C Non-Member Ikole L.G. Owa’s Palace Ayebode–Ekiti
77 HRH, Oba S.Olawanle Adeloye The Owa C Member Oye L.G. Owa’s Palace Ayegbaju-Ekiti
78 HRH, Oba Ayodele Ige Olokesusi The Owa C Member Gbonyin L.G. Owa’s Palace Egbe-Ekiti
79 HRH, Oba Bamidele Olatunji Ajayi The Elewu C Non-Member Ilejemeje L.G. Elewu’s Palace
Ewu-Ekiti
80 HRH Oba Adeola Olatunde Fajuyigbe The Eleyio C Non-Member Ire/Ifelodun L.G Eleyio’s Palace Eyio-Ekiti
81 HRH. Oba Sunday Adeniran Benjamin Omotayo Oso The Eleda Ile C Non-Member Ekiti East L.G. Eleda’s Palace Eda-IleEkiti
82 HRH, Oba Emmanuel Agbeleoba The Elepe C Non-Member Ijero L.G. Elepe’s Palace Epe-Ekiti
83 HRH, Oba M.O. Atolagbe The Elepe C Non-Member Moba L.G. Elepe’s Palace Epe-Ekiti
84 HRH, Oba L.A. Ajibola The Elesure C Non-Member Irepodun/Ifelodun L.G. Elesure’s Palace Esure-Ekiti
85 HRH, Oba S.O. Omojola The Elesun C Non-Member Ikole L.G. Elesun’s Palace Esun-Ekiti
86 HRH, Oba (Dr) Afolabi Idowu Babade III he Owa C Non-Member Ijero L.G. Owa’s Palace Oke-Oro Ekiti
87 HRH, Oba M. Folarin Fabunmi The Onifisin C Non-Member Ido/Osi L.G. Onifisin’s Palace Ifisin-Ekiti
88 HRH, Oba E.O. Ajayi Adetiloye The Olugbole C Non-Member Ido/Osi L.G. Olugbole’s Palace Igbole-Ekiti
89 Princess (Dr.) Mrs Adebunmi Osadahun The Obaloke C Non-Member Ikole L.G. Obaloke’s Palace Igbona-Ekiti
90 HRH, Oba S. Oyewole Babalola Fadahunsi The Onijan C Non-Member Gbonyin L.G. Onijan’s Palace Ijan-Ekiti
91 HRH, Oba S.A. Osatuyi The Onijesa C Member Ilejemeje L.G Onijesa’s Palace Ijesamodu-Ekiti
92 HRH, Oba Isaac Adetoyinbo Ajayi The Elejelu C Non-Member Oye L.G Elejelu’s Palace
Ijelu-Ekiti
93 HRH, Oba E.A. Olorunsola The Oloja C Non-Member Ekiti West L.G Olaja’s Palace Ikogosi-Ekiti
94 HRH, Oba Joseph Afolabi Adeoye JP The Obanikosu C Member Moba L.G Obanikosun’s Palace Ikosun-Ekiti
95 HRH, Oba J.O.Falaki The Onikoyi C Non-Member Ikole L.G Onikoyi’s Palace Ikoyi-Ekiti
96 HRH, Oba Timothy Ibiyinka Oluwagbohun The Onikun C Member Ekiti-East L.G Onikun’s Palace
Ikun-Oba Ekiti
97 HRH, Oba E.F. Adeyeye The Eleri C Non-Member Ikole L.G Eleri’s Palace
Ikunri-Ekiti
98 HRH, Oba Akin Owoeye The Alafon C Non-Member Oye L.G Alafon’s Palace Ilafon-Ekiti
99 HRH, Oba Adebayo Awoseyila The Alamo C Non-Member Ikole L.G Alamo’s Palace Ilamo-Ekiti
100 HRH, Oba David Adegboyega Oyewumi The Obadu C Non-Member Oye L.G Obadu’s Palace Ilemeso-Ekiti
101 Princess Yewade Dada The Obalogun C Non-Member Ido/Osi L.G. Obalogun’s Palace Ilogun-Ekiti
102 HRH, Oba F.A. Jegede The Eesalokun C Member Ijero L.G. Eesalokun’s Palace Ilokuno-Ekiti
103 Priincess Adeola Adegbemisola The Ajagun C Member Gbonyin L.G. Ajagun’s Palace Ilu Omoba-Ekiti
104 HRH, Oba James Olufemi Omiyale The Onipere C Non-Member Ilejemeje L.G. Onipere’s Palace Ipere-Ekiti
105 HRH, Oba Samuel Olusola Olatuyi The Olumojo C Non-Member Oye L.G. Olumojo’s Palace Imojo-Ekiti
106 Princess Margret Olu Oluyide The Olupole/Iloro C Non-Member Ekiti West L.G. Olupole’s Palace Ipole-Iloro Ekiti
107 HRH, Oba Julius Adebowale Olukayode The Onirare C Non-Member Moba L.G. Onirare’s Palace Irare-Ekiti
108 HRH, Oba Ezekiel Bamidele Adesogan The Onirele C Non-Member Ikole L.G. Onirele’s Palace Irele-Ekiti
109 HRH, Oba Sunday Ekundayo The Oluroye C Member Ijero L.G. Oluroye’s Palace Iroko-Ekiti
110 HRH Oba Afolabi Adeniyi Felix The Oniro C Non-Member Gbonyin L.G. Oniro’s Palace Iro-Ekiti
111 HRH, Oba James Ajiboye Omotoso The Aromiro C Non-Member Moba L.G. Aromiro’s Palace Iro-Ekiti
112 HRH, Oba Moses Ajayi Bamisaye The Obasaoye C Non-Member Moba L.G. Obasaoye’s Palace Isa-Oye-Ekiti
113 HRH, Oba Adesoji Akinyemi The Onisin C Non-Member Ekiti East L.G. Onisin’s Palace Isinbode-Ekiti
114 HRH, Oba Ebenezer Agboola Ogungbemi The Olu C Member Ikole L.G. Olu’s Palace Iyemero-Ekiti
115 HRH, Oba Moses Kokumo Owoniya II The Obalemo C Member Ido/Osi L.G. Obalemo’s Palace Odo-Ora Ekiti
116 Princess Tinuade Ogunbiyi The Owa C Non-Member Ikole L.G. Owa’s Palace Oke-Ako Ekiti
117 Princess J. Owoeye The Oloojebu C Non-Member Ikole L.G. Oloojebu’s Palace Oke-Ijebu-Ekiti
118 HRH, Oba Peter Ojo Daramola The Olora C Non-Member Ido/Osi L.G. Olora’s Palace
Oke-Ora Ekiti
119 HRH, Oba Peter Afolabi Falade The Obaloja C Non-Member Oye L.G. Obaloja’s Palace Oloje-Ekiti
120 HRH, Oba Adeyeye Ogundeyi The Owajumu C Member Oye L.G. Owajumu’s Palace Omu-Ekiti
121 HRH, Oba Oluwole Olubunmo The Olorin C Non-Member Ido/Osi L.G. Olorin’s Palace Orin-Ekiti
122 HRH, Oba Zachaus Aderounmu Adewumi The Olowuro C Member Ise/Orun L.G. Olowuro’s Palace Orun-Ekiti
123 HRH, Oba Philip Eniayewu Oyediran The Olosin C Non-Member Oye L.G. Olosin’s Palace Osin-Ekiti
124 HRH, Oba M.O. Fabusuyi The Onikun C Non-Member Ijero L.G. Onikun’s Palace Temidire-Ekiti
125 HRH, Oba Olabode Olumide Falade The Amuro C Non-Member Ikole L.G. Amuro’s Palace Temidire-Ekiti
126 HRH, Oba Adeniyi J .Adeyinka Eisa C Non-Member Moba L.G. Eisa’s Palace Ira-Ekiti
Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 06, 2020
Sammy07:

Grade A Oba in ekiti
Ajero ljero-Ekiti Ijero
Alaaye Efon Alaaye-Ekiti Ekiti West
Alaaye Oke Ayedun-Ekiti Ikole
Alara Aramoko-Ekiti Ekiti West
Alare Are-Ekiti lrepodun/Ifelodun
Alawe Ilawe-Ekiti Ekiti South West
Arajaka Igbara Odo-Ekiti Ekiti South West
Arinjale Ise-Ekiti Ise/Orun
Atta Ayede Ekiti Oye
Elekole Ikole-Ekiti Ikole
Elemure Emure-Ekiti Emure
Ewi Ado-Ekiti Ado
Obaleo Erinmope-Ekiti Moba
Obanla Ijesa Isu-Ekiti Ikole
Ogoga Ikere-Ekiti Ikere
Olode Ode-Ekiti Gbonyin
Ologotun Ogotun-Ekiti Ekiti South West
Olojudo Ido-Ekiti Ido/Osi
Olojudo Ido-Ile-Ekiti Ekiti West
Olomuo Omuo-Ekiti Ekiti East
Olosi Osi-Ekiti Ido/Osi
Olotunja Otunja-Ekiti Ikole
Oloye Oye-Ekiti Oye
Olukoro lkoro-Ekiti Ijero
Oluyin Iyin-Ekiti Irepodun/Ifelodun
Onigede Igede-Ekiti Irepodun/Ifelodun
Onisan Isan-Ekiti Oye
Onitaji ltaji-Ekiti Oye
Oniye lye-Ekiti Ilejemeje
Oore Otun-Ekiti Moba
Owa Ooye Okemesi-Ekiti Ekiti West

Grade B Oba
Alara Ara ljero-Ekiti ljero
Alara Ara Ikole-Ekiti Ikole
Alasa Ilasa-Ekiti Ekiti East
Alawo Awo-Ekiti lrepodun/Ifelodun
Alaworoko Iworoko-Ekiti lrepodun/Ifelodun
Alayegunle Ayegunle-Ekiti ljero
Alayetoro Ayetoro-Ekiti Ido/Osi
Apalufin Aisegba-Ekiti Gbonyin
Apeju llupeju-Ekiti Oye
Asaba Isa ba-Ekiti Ikole
Eleda Eda Oniyo-Ekiti Ilejemeje
Elerio Erio-Ekiti Ekiti West
Obanla Ipao-Ekiti Ikole
Ojurin Ijurin-Ekiti ljero
Olohan Erinjiyan-Ekiti Ekiti West
Olorin Orin Odo-Ekiti Ikole
Olosan Osan-Ekiti Moba
Olowa Odo Owa-Ekiti ljero
Olu Itapaji-Ekiti Ikole
Olufaki Ifaki-Ekiti Ido/Osi
Oluloro Iloro-Ekiti Ijero
Olupoti Ipoti-Ekiti Ijero
Olusi Usi-Ekiii Ido/Osi
Olusin Usin-Ekiti Ikole
Onigbemo Igbemo-Ekiti Irepodun/Ifelodun
Onigogo Igogo Ekiti Moba
Onikun Ikun-Ekiti Moba
Onimesi Imesi-Ekiti Gbonyin
Onire Ire-Ekiti Oye
Oniropora Iropora-Ekiti Irepodun/Ifelodun
Onise Odo-Oro Ekiti Ikole
Oroo Agbado-Ekiti Gbonyin
Owa lludun-Ekiti llejemeje
Owa Odo Ayedun-Ekiti Ikole
Owa Osun-Ekiti Moba
Owalogbo Ilogbo-Ekiti Ido/Osi
Owatapa Itapa-Ekiti Oye

Grade C
Ajagun llu Omoba-Ekiti Gbonyin
Alaaye Aaye Oja-Ekiti Moba
Alaaye Aaye-Ekiti Ido/Osi
Alafao Afao-Ekiti lrepodun/Ifelodun
Alafon llafon-Ekiti Oye
Alamo Ilamo-Ekiti Ikole
Alararomi Araromi-Ekiti ljero
Alasin Asin-Ekiti Ikole
Alasin Asin-Ekiti Ikole
Amuro Temidire-Ekiti Ikole
Aroniro Iro-Ekiti Moba
Eesalokun Ilokuno-Ekiti ljero
Eisa Ira-Ekiti Moba
Eleda Ile Eda Ile-Ekiti Ekiti East
Elejelu ljelu-Ekiti Oye
Elepe Epe Ekiti ljero
Elepe Epe Ekiti Moba
Eleri lkunri-Ekiti Ikole
Elesun Esun-Ekiti Ikole
Elesure Esure-Ekiti lrepodun/Ifelodun
Elewu Ewu-Ekiti Ilejemeje
Eleyio Eyio-Ekiti Irepodnn/Ifeodun
Obadu llemeso-Ekiti Oye
Obalemo Odo Ora-Ekiti Ido/Osi
Obaloja Oloje-Ekiti Oye
Obaloke Igbona-Ekiti lkole
Obanikosun Ikosun-Ekiti Moba
Obasaoye Isa Oye-Ekiti Moba
Odolofin Araromi Obo-Ekiti Irepodun/lfelodun
Oloja Araromi Oke- Ekiti Ekiti East
Oloja Ikogosi Ekiti Ekiti West
Oloojebu Oke ljebu-Ekiti Ikole
Olora Oke Ori-Ekiti Ido/Osi
Olorin Orin-Ekiti Ido/Osi
Olosin Osin-Ekiti Oye
Oiowuro Orun-Ekiti Ise/Orun
Olu Iyemero-Ekiti Ikole
Olugbole lgbole~Ekiti Ido/Osi
Olumojo Imojo-Ekiti Oye
Olupole Ipole Iloro-Ekiti Ekiti West
Oluroye Iroko-Ekilti Ijero
Onifishin Ifishin-Ekiti Ido/Osi
Onijan Ijan-Ekiti Gbonyin
Onijesa Ijesamodu-Ekiti llejemeje
Onikoyi Ikoyi Ekiti Ikole
Onikun Ikun Oba-Ekiti Ekiti East
Onikun Temidire-Ekiti Ijero
Onipere lpere-Ekit llejemeje
Onirare lrare-Ekiti Moba
Onirele Irele-Ekiti Ikole
Oniro lro-Ekiti Gbonyin
Onisin Isinbode~Ekiti Ekiti East
Owa Aye bode-Ekiti Ikole
Owa Ayegbaju-Ekiti Ayegbaju-Ekiti Oye
Owa Egbe-Ekiti Gbonyin
Owa Oke Ako-Ekiti Ikole
Owa Oke Oro-Ekiti Ijero
Owajumu Omu-Ekiti Oye
what is this? Have you heard of Oba Samuel Adejimi or not?
Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Sammy07: 6:47pm On May 06, 2020
Grayoso:

She's not Yoruba.
You as a Yoruba, write this in Yoruba

You're supposed to be ashamed of yourself.

2 Likes

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Sammy07: 6:48pm On May 06, 2020
jacksonkennedy:

There is nothing like Idemo in Ekiti

1 Like

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Sammy07: 6:50pm On May 06, 2020
jacksonkennedy:

Oba Samuel Adejimi Adu-Alagado, Agirilala-Ogbenuotesoro II, the Ogoga of Ikere-Ekiti.

I insist nothing like Idemo in Ekiti grin
Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 06, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
thanks dear. But it is also worthy of mention that it is not the IPOBians derailing this thread with insults but our own people

Well I for one think it is a topic worth discussing whatever some feel your motives are because some Yorubas deserve to hear the merit of all possible options.

1 Like

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Sammy07: 6:53pm On May 06, 2020
Grayoso:

Well I for one think it is a topic worth discussing whatever some feel your motives are because some Yorubas deserve to hear the merit of all possible options.

Don't fall for her antics.

She's not Yoruba.
Go through her Post history.

Common Yoruba word she used Google translator.
Even the Google translator is wrong.

A normal Yoruba will see the simple mistake google made.

5 Likes

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 06, 2020
Sammy07:

She's not Yoruba.
You as a Yoruba, write this in Yoruba

Dude, what are you saying exactly? I get you may be suspicious because of history of her post but I just meant that the topic can teach some Yorubas perspective about our agenda.
Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 06, 2020
Sammy07:

Oba Samuel Adejimi Adu-Alagado, Agirilala-Ogbenuotesoro II, the Ogoga of Ikere-Ekiti.

I insist nothing like Idemo in Ekiti grin
ok thanks. Take care. I regret trying to change your opinion of me. What's the point

1 Like

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Sammy07: 6:55pm On May 06, 2020
Grayoso:

Dude, what are you saying exactly?

Write this statement in Yoruba language

Compare your answer to the answer she provided in page 2

1 Like

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Sammy07: 6:56pm On May 06, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
ok thanks. Take care. I regret trying to change your opinion of me. What's the point

Thank you, Eshey.
Ewa ma lo. grin

Anambrayoruba

2 Likes

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by SouthNigerian: 6:57pm On May 06, 2020
spinna:
Omoluabi as a concept is the long term goal of the Yoruba. To be a people of progress and dignity that can stand shoulder to shoulder and even above with other races and nations. Imagine Wakanda being real

Yoruba have tried to achieve this and have not really suceeded. However we can see that a little progress has been made.

Amotekun was the loudest sound Yoruba have made to show Nigeria that being excessively dragged back by Nigeria will be resisted.

In summary Yoruba want progress ..within Nigeria if possible..if not then without..and Yoruba will try to withdraw as painlessly as possible if it comes to that.

The above is the lofty goal of both the intellctual and averagely educated Yoruba. And even the dignified members of the peasant level..but many Yoruba have been brought to a very low level of mindset (backbiting, thuggery,ritualism,filthiness etc) which must be considered.

I hail o, the Psychologist.

The bolded especially, I agree with you 100%×100%. We'll change that with time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by SouthNigerian: 6:58pm On May 06, 2020
gidgiddy:
I think the long term goal of Yorubas is to beg the North for Presidency and restructuring forever
Its what you think but it doesn't mean you're right. Your heart of the heart knows the truth.
Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by SouthNigerian: 7:02pm On May 06, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
do we have a serious movement for this? The only movement we seem to have is having a yoruba president

Yourself and Yobabad are only trying to initiate the talk. With time, our Plan will be plain for all to see.
Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by SouthNigerian: 7:04pm On May 06, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Our Long Term Goal is to make other tribes to hate Igbos like us.

We know who you are, keep on working for the doe. It's a must.
Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by MetaPhysical: 7:04pm On May 06, 2020
Sammy07:

Going by your post history I noticed that

1. You hate Muslims
2. You don't support tinubu.
3. Its possible you're Yoruba

Alright, here is Ondo language I want you to translate to English

Ki be we lo si?
Do ji mi nowuọ

Modified: I swear you're not Yoruba
Cc: Legendhero, topsic70, PVision2020, totit, Metaphysical, Unik3030

Thats an Ibo man that loves being a sissie. grin

Many of them are here, their Yoruba is fluent but we sabi catch them.

7 Likes

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Sammy07: 7:06pm On May 06, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Thats an Ibo man that loves being a sissie. grin

Many of them are here, their Yoruba is fluent but we sabi catch them.

Go through the thread, she's trying to form Ekiti for us grin

Meanwhile, the town she mentioned, there is nothing like that in Ekiti grin

I gave her the full list of towns/villages in Ekiti
Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 06, 2020
Out of curiosity, I typed idemo ekiti state.
It's everywhere.
The poster maybe an imposter or not but idemo oko is in ekiti state.
Why are u guys denying your place?
Nawa o.

Has it reached this level shocked

2 Likes

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Topsic70: 7:08pm On May 06, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
The point is: be proud of ur Igbo ancestry, that's all!
The only thing DT may be true in all ds bickerings is ur husband's oyo state origin which u have been bandying about for all to see. (dt's if u r male in d first instance) cheesy
Apart from that, ur dispositions doesn't depict u as a Yoruba!
Any discerning mind can easily see ds in ur 'history'.
Cc grayoso

1 Like

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 06, 2020
Sammy07:

There is.
Don't deny your place even if u deny the poster.
Idemo oko is in ekiti state.

Are u from ekiti?

3 Likes

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by MetaPhysical: 7:12pm On May 06, 2020
Sammy07:

It is a "he" behind the "she" identity.

I say he like to be a "sissy".

His name is Chibuzor.

Sissy Chibuzor. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Printerscanner: 7:16pm On May 06, 2020
gidgiddy:
I think the long term goal of Yorubas is to beg the North for Presidency and restructuring forever

No, the long term goal of Yorubas is to have another set of three million Igbos to sacrifice to the gods of Ogun, Sango, Obatala, Osun and Esu Odara just as we did between 1967 and 1970.

4 Likes

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Topsic70: 7:17pm On May 06, 2020
sassysure:
Out of curiosity, I typed idemo ekiti state.
It's everywhere.
The poster maybe an imposter or not but idemo oko is in ekiti state.
Why are u guys denying your place?
Nawa o.

Has it reached this level shocked
Gentleman, I'm from Ajalli, in orumba-north of Anambra state. Google it and you'll see it.
So, I'm Igbo!
Case closed!
grin

2 Likes

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by Sammy07: 7:20pm On May 06, 2020
sassysure:

There is.
Don't deny your place even if u deny the poster.
Idemo oko is in ekiti state.

Are u from ekiti?

So, Idemo oko is in Ikere local government?? grin grin

Wetin you dey talk.?

2 Likes

Re: For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal by gidgiddy: 7:23pm On May 06, 2020
Printerscanner:

No, the long term goal of Yorubas is to have another set of three million Igbos to sacrifice to the gods of Ogun, Sango, Obatala, Osun and Esu Odara just as we did between 1967 and 1970.

Well the sacrifice obviously did not make Ogun or Sango happy as Nigeria is worse than it was from 1967 to 1970.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Electricity Generation Drops 16% To 3,501MW / I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu / Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.