Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,502 members, 7,958,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:18 PM

Is It Wrong For A Lady To Approach A Man For A Love Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong For A Lady To Approach A Man For A Love Relationship (407 Views)

What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? / 13 Attitudes To Get Rid Of For A Healthy And Happy Love Relationship / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong For A Lady To Approach A Man For A Love Relationship by Sosoboy4: 12:16pm On May 06, 2020
Is it wrong for a lady to approach a man for a love relationship?.

Please give your reasons.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Approach A Man For A Love Relationship by Kestolove(m): 12:20pm On May 06, 2020
In this part of d world it is wrong..
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Approach A Man For A Love Relationship by Stevyne: 12:21pm On May 06, 2020
Sosoboy4:
Is it wrong for a lady to approach a man for a love relationship?.

Please give your reasons.
Nothing wrong.
Just the way we are wired in Africa ehn.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Approach A Man For A Love Relationship by Tozic: 12:24pm On May 06, 2020
Not wrong, in fact nothing like pressure nor disturbance. She won't disturb you for money which will save ur head from hell. They are scarce in Africa and mostly predominant in the western world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Approach A Man For A Love Relationship by nuelsam: 12:24pm On May 06, 2020
but it's right for a guy to approach a lady right?...the way u guys reason sometimes is annoying.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Approach A Man For A Love Relationship by lilmax(m): 12:26pm On May 06, 2020
For women in Nigeria? No

I won't take any seriously

But outside Nigeria? Yes
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Approach A Man For A Love Relationship by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 06, 2020
It's absolutely sordid to an African man precisely Zoogerians. They'd term her cheap, desperate and the likes but is it their fault Not at all. I think they're just not used to that kind of life yet like the westerners.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Approach A Man For A Love Relationship by Juliusmomoh: 1:10pm On May 06, 2020
;H
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Approach A Man For A Love Relationship by Denique(f): 1:51pm On May 06, 2020
In Nigeria? Very wrong...
In sane or saner climes(just packaging Nigeria cheesy)? Pls go ahead.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Approach A Man For A Love Relationship by Degrezhaa: 2:08pm On May 06, 2020
It is very much right oh..
The thing is they are scarce in Nigeria

Sha am still waiting for a Nigerian lady will approach me. cool
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Approach A Man For A Love Relationship by Quality20(m): 2:08pm On May 06, 2020
What's wrong if a girl tells a stranger that she is hot n needs him to phuck her, nothing abeg. Why must she b pretending? Its better to go straight to d point

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion On The Corona Virus / I Gave Her Better Sex Than More Money / Alternative Sources Of Income: Is You Salary Really Enough?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.