Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? (14977 Views)

I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / 13 Attitudes To Get Rid Of For A Healthy And Happy Love Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by blockgeek69(m): 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
As the topic goes, what's your new year resolution in 2023 with regards to boyfriend, girlfriend relationship?
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by blockgeek69(m): 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
As for me, i have made up my mind to treat my woman rights. That babe don try for me. I don too form alpha male to her, i go soft small, just small because she earned it. But I no want too looseguard grin

196 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by virginprincess(f): 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2022
I will not let any man use my head this 2023,and i will also set strict standards when it comes to relationships like no sex before marriage.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Zonefree(m): 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
virginprincess:
I will not let any man use my head this 2023,and i will also set strict standards when it comes to relationships.
Same thing you said last year grin

246 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Abfinest007(m): 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
To start a new relationship

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by virginprincess(f): 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2022
Zonefree:

Same thing you said last year grin
No,i haven't made such decision before,but from what i see both offline and online i have decided to make this decision.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Zonefree(m): 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
virginprincess:
No,i haven't made such decision before,but from what i see both offline and online i have decided to make this decision.
Story.

Close legs if you want to achieve your resolutions. As long as those tiny legs keep opening, men will always use your head.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by virginprincess(f): 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2022
Zonefree:

Story.

Close legs if you want to achieve your resolutions. As long as those tiny legs keep opening, men will always use your head.
Those are one of my strong resolutions besides i have never open my legs for any man,know this and know peace.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Zonefree(m): 5:26pm On Dec 31, 2022
virginprincess:
Those are one of my strong resolutions besides i have never open my legs for any man,know this and know peace.
Dey play.

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by blockgeek69(m): 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
Abfinest007:
To start a new relationship

Wetin happen to the former ones? : shocked

5 Likes

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Sharonstone7719: 6:37pm On Dec 31, 2022
I’m going to take a break from dating and try to work on loving myself and setting healthy boundaries and being happy in own skin. This past year I’ve worked so hard on being everything to someone that didn’t ever really want or love me. It’s time to refocus on me.

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Abfinest007(m): 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
blockgeek69:

Wetin happen to the former ones? : shocked
I've been single for d past six months

5 Likes

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Divay22(f): 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
Still don't know yet o...

2 Likes

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Pat081: 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
NEW YEAR STRATEGIES TO AVOID UNNECESSARY PRESSURE IN 2023

1. Put your kids in schools you can afford
because expensive
schools don't
guarantee good
results. Just ensure
they attend a good
affordable school

2. Rent apartments you
can pay for
conveniently. Don’t live
in a house you struggle
to pay yearly.

3. Let’s plan our lives and
live within our means.
Save more and spend
less.

4. Some women buy food
for their children every
morning before going
to school or even for
the whole family, do
you know it’s cheaper
to cook at home?

5. Some people don’t
earn much, but have
DSTV at home, go for
GOTV and upgrade
when your income
upgrades. It’s still the
same CNN anyway!

6. Eat healthy meals and
protect your family
from mosquitoes to
avoid going to the
hospital always.

7. Take advantage of
food and fruits in
season, its cheaper
and you can be
creative to create
amazing meals.

8.Don’t copy your
neighbor’s lifestyle,
she earns well and her
husband is a ‘big
man’

9. Don’t follow trends,
wear clean well-
ironed clothes and
keep your hair neat.
You would still look
good.

10. Keep your circle
small, keep only
friends that have
senses!

11. Above all things, have
the fear of God, have
integrity, don’t be lazy
and be prayerful.

12. Planning is the key, if
you fail to plan, you
plan to FAIL.

13. Don't do more than
your budget this
Time, there is no
award given to best
family that wore an
expensive cloth for
the year

14.Don't be in
competition with
anyone...
The purpose of shoes
and clothes are to
make us smart and
good.

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful and blessed year ahead.
Happy 2023

221 Likes 32 Shares

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Sixfeetbelle: 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
I never dey financially buoyant. Relationship for me will only happen when that happens, so no thoughts concerning relationships this 2023.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by BigDawsNet: 7:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
I'm Lucky to be with the best woman ever...

She's my dream partner
Even when my family tot I was joking at young age when I said I will get married to a white woman...

Finally The dream came tru

She's my partner... and I'm settling down with her by God's grace in 2023...

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
Please before 2022 finsh I beg I need to suck breast so that I can boast of one achievement this year. cry cry. As for relationship I want a girl that is rich, beautiful, religious, virgin, caring, and she will also love me. God accept my request.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by ominilongest(m): 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
My new year resolution regarding relationship is to stay off relationship as much as I can.
And if you force me do wetin I wan do I go chop u serve u breakfast.
A word is enough for the wise.

13 Likes

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by HardMirror(m): 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
No resolution. But broke girls are bitches. Not worthy of respect .

Rich guys shld try and date rich girls and leave broke girls for their fellow broke guys. Let everyone get sense

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Wickedfacts: 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
Self interest comes first. Very important.

7 Likes

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by nairavsdollars(f): 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
To Remain a virgin

6 Likes

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Mide3367: 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
Run o
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Nairalander248: 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
We met first time in Nigeria last week, as Naija girls dey do shakara, make i look outside... My passport is ready, and if PO no come win, na to Japa without looking back...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by StormpyBee: 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
angry
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Cholls(m): 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
My brother to fvckk as many nairaland girls as possible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by meobizy(f): 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
Nairaland keeps shifting the goal post to make sure one creates a resolution. I said it before — I don’t do this rubbish and never will. Next thing you know they’ll ask “what’s your resolution in regards to finances, sex, friendships, partnerships, movies in cinemas, fitness goals, Nairaland, [insert any pointless thing here].”

4 Likes

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Think9ja(m): 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
kiss
Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by faebenezer5star: 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
I will engage someone's daughter in 2023��

9 Likes

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by Racoon(m): 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
Continue to be caring, loving and faithful to the one and only wife God blessed me with in 2019.

18 Likes

Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by SouthSouth1914: 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
Show more love and appreciation!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Love A Married Man? / Girl With The Big Bo Obz Come's Out With New Pictures Showing All Her Breast / Black Girls Grinding a brotha?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.